FIRE: U of Delaware student indoctrination teaches that all white people are racist Updated

posted at 7:55 pm on October 30, 2007 by Bryan

You can’t make this stuff up: The Foundation for Individual Rights in Education (FIRE) has found a program that would make the most totalitarian Communist proud of its hard left bias, its heavy handedness and gall.

The University of Delaware subjects students in its residence halls to a shocking program of ideological reeducation that is referred to in the university’s own materials as a “treatment” for students’ incorrect attitudes and beliefs. The Orwellian program requires the approximately 7,000 students in Delaware’s residence halls to adopt highly specific university-approved views on issues ranging from politics to race, sexuality, sociology, moral philosophy, and environmentalism. The Foundation for Individual Rights in Education (FIRE) is calling for the total dismantling of the program, which is a flagrant violation of students’ rights to freedom of conscience and freedom from compelled speech…

The university’s views are forced on students through a comprehensive manipulation of the residence hall environment, from mandatory training sessions to “sustainability” door decorations. Students living in the university’s eight housing complexes are required to attend training sessions, floor meetings, and one-on-one meetings with their Resident Assistants (RAs). The RAs who facilitate these meetings have received their own intensive training from the university, including a “diversity facilitation training” session at which RAs were taught, among other things, that “[a] racist is one who is both privileged and socialized on the basis of race by a white supremacist (racist) system. The term applies to all white people (i.e., people of European descent) living in the United States, regardless of class, gender, religion, culture or sexuality.”

The university suggests that at one-on-one sessions with students, RAs should ask intrusive personal questions such as “When did you discover your sexual identity?” Students who express discomfort with this type of questioning often meet with disapproval from their RAs, who write reports on these one-on-one sessions and deliver these reports to their superiors. One student identified in a write-up as an RA’s “worst” one-on-one session was a young woman who stated that she was tired of having “diversity shoved down her throat.”

The UDel program appears to be equal parts re-education and brainwashing.

At various points in the program, students are also pressured or even required to take actions that outwardly indicate their agreement with the university’s ideology, regardless of their personal beliefs. Such actions include displaying specific door decorations, committing to reduce their ecological footprint by at least 20%, taking action by advocating for an “oppressed” social group, and taking action by advocating for a “sustainable world.”

In the Office of Residence Life’s internal materials, these programs are described using the harrowing language of ideological reeducation. In documents relating to the assessment of student learning, for example, the residence hall lesson plans are referred to as “treatments.”

FIRE is calling for the program to be dismantled. That would be a good start.

Update: Several other blogs are starting to pick up on this story. Blue Crab Boulevard calls it “one of the most appalling examples of authoritarian totalitarian brainwashing I have ever hear of in the United States.” Macsmind says “It’s not so amazing that this type of thought policing happens at our colleges, but it is amazing that the dumbasses at this school are blatant about it.” And Jason Steck adds that “1984, it would appear, was not avoided so much as delayed until 2007.”

It might be time to light up the bat signal on this one. I’ve put in an email to the appropriate person at the university. We’ll see what comes of that.

Comments

I was an RA at Georgia Tech back in the sixties. Basically, I taught the freshman how to hide their beer.

RedWinged Blackbird on October 30, 2007 at 8:03 PM

Is Brian Becker the provost at Delaware now?

gabriel sutherland on October 30, 2007 at 8:03 PM

… By this definition, people of color cannot be racists …

“A NON-RACIST: A non-term. The term was created by whites to deny responsibility for systemic racism, to maintain an aura of innocence in the face of racial oppression, and to shift responsibility for that oppression from whites to people of color (called “blaming the victim”). Responsibility for perpetuating and legitimizing a racist system rests both on those who actively maintain it, and on those who refuse to challenge it. Silence is consent.”

All whites are racist, blacks and minorities can’t be racist. Racists are self-evidently bad.

Conclusion: All white people are bad, and all non-white people are not bad.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

Keep dreaming.

gekkobear on October 30, 2007 at 8:08 PM

So if I’m automatically a racist…simply because of the color of my skin…

…but…but…

James on October 30, 2007 at 8:10 PM

By the way, notice that when I commit a typo, I don’t compound the problem by trying to correct it in a second comment.

RedWinged Blackbird on October 30, 2007 at 8:11 PM

I wasn’t allowed to be a RA at University of California Irvine because I didn’t agree or accept any of this crap.

Defector01 on October 30, 2007 at 8:12 PM

I can hear the Soviet Anthem…

Unfrickinbelievable.

Free Constitution on October 30, 2007 at 8:14 PM

Say what you will about Europe, but over here (well, at least in my native Portugal) the colleges concentrate on actually providing an education for their students. Never have had a teacher politicize a class. And i knew for a fact several of them were quite active in leftist political activities (anti-war marches and such).

madne0 on October 30, 2007 at 8:17 PM

Two legs bad, four legs good.

pedestrian on October 30, 2007 at 8:18 PM

You know, it seems like every week I fill out a government form that asks my race. About 5 years ago, I started checking the “Other” box, and writing in European. How is that any diferent than Asian, African, or South Pacific? Even the Ausies don’t have their own box, and they’re a d@mned continent.

I am now interested in getting back my sacred Black Forest hunting grounds and refuse pits.

So, let ‘em guess. I will not submit!

AZCON on October 30, 2007 at 8:25 PM

Education (in the sense of actually learning things) is pretty much self-help these days.

Merovign on October 30, 2007 at 8:33 PM

The United States’ re-education camps institutions of indoctrination brain washing higher learning are the very foundation of this country, and have been since our Declaration of Independence and the inception of our Constitution. Those little despots who gobble up that ‘forced diversity’ and beg for seconds will soon be in a postion to govern and legislate the laws of our land.

Superman’s Bizarro World creeps in ever closer.

SilverStar830 on October 30, 2007 at 8:36 PM

I know it’s been said earlier in this thread, but un-freakin believable! The Soviet Union is alive and well in moonbat world.

Two legs bad, four legs good.

Life imitating fiction.

Zorro on October 30, 2007 at 8:43 PM

Is there any way to find out all this stuff BEFORE you send your kid off to school? My son’s only 12, so I have 6 years to research which schools he will NOT be attending.

CookeyD on October 30, 2007 at 8:48 PM

The other narrative here is of course only other than whites deserve advanced education, at Del U anyway.

Speakup on October 30, 2007 at 8:56 PM

I have news for ya, this happens everywhere.

benrand on October 30, 2007 at 9:01 PM

Yet another endorsement for private education. At least when you’re directly paying for education you’re a customer and get opt to take your business elsewhere. Basically, I’m saying capitalism shows its benefits again.

Meric1837 on October 30, 2007 at 9:06 PM

My wife and I were RA’s in college and I remember doing the “get-in-a-circle-and-take-a-step-back-if-you-are-white” You know, that circle that PROVES you are a homophobic white supremacist because the questions are ludicrous and one-sided.

It was called “sensitivity training.”

robblefarian on October 30, 2007 at 9:07 PM

I think so. Look at Fire’s site here.

In the right column, you can select your state or region and get their rating for colleges and universities throughout the nation.

Rod on October 30, 2007 at 9:23 PM

Maybe I’m too young…

But was diversity celebrated in the Soviet Union?

Or are you guys just talking about “the state” controlling your thoughts?

Zach on October 30, 2007 at 9:25 PM

Won’t let you cut and paste from the referred pdf since it’s graphic images not text

In my 35 years of anti-racist organizing I have actually witnessed only one instance of “reversed racism”. That was when the lawyers defending the white cops who beat Rodney King played the tape of that beating backwards during the trial.

Now that is detached from reality.

CommentGuy on October 30, 2007 at 9:29 PM

I think all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people in this country are fed up with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am.

thejackal on October 30, 2007 at 9:29 PM

I apologize for the utter uselessness of my last rant, but this latest HA news post has me aghast at how useless reason has become.

thejackal on October 30, 2007 at 9:31 PM

Meric1837 on October 30, 2007 at 9:06 PM

Double the number of advanced education outlets in this country and this kind of BS will go in the trash can.

Speakup on October 30, 2007 at 9:31 PM

The human race was born bred and raised in Africa. Africa is the motherland of human civilization;religion , philosophy , art, language, architecture, science, medicine , agriculture and urban planning.

Hey Vikings come on over here you gotta see this one, Danish have a look.

Someone tell me this is just a one time lecture for people to listen to that was part of a group of divergent views and NOT a policy of the college.

CommentGuy on October 30, 2007 at 9:39 PM

I barley know how to respond. So,, if this is not stopped what would the next step be??? Taking students who do not agree with the required thought into isolated areas and force them to sign confession papers or remain isolated until they see the errors of their thinking?? How far off is physical violence against the “enemies of the establishment?” How could any parent tolerate such a thing??? How could so many students cooperate??? If this is the norm now,, what will the norm be later?? None of this is humorous to me at all. God only knows what has secretly occurred already against some behind closed doors. With this kind of brutal indoctrination of thought going on,, there have got to be cases of students who are living in serious fear of speaking out. But,, it is also surreal to me. I can’t believe what I have just read has and is occurring in colleges right here in America,, yet,, where are the parents?? Where are the open protests in Delaware?? Where are the voices within the college?? Open brutal indoctrination in Delaware and it’s like,, no big deal.

JellyToast on October 30, 2007 at 9:39 PM

Dismantle it? I want to know who the hell started it… and the person who wrote these things down in manuals.

Kaptain Amerika on October 30, 2007 at 9:45 PM

Gosh, so I am a racist because I’m white? This is gonna shock my wife who is not. Twenty years of marriage and two kids down the drain.

uchoosier on October 30, 2007 at 9:47 PM

Tip of the iceberg here. This is standard leftist dogma today, preached by the evangelical professoriat all across this country. Generations of college kids are cast into a Looking Glass mindset, at their parents’ expense.

At least FIRE is fighting back. FIRE gets another small donation for this one.

petefrt on October 30, 2007 at 9:49 PM

One of the Communist links to control a country is to control its education system. Seems it is working very well. Communism is alive and well in the United States. From our government, our education, and other indoctrination, all that the ACLU have wanted since its founding are coming to fruition. The Sheeple of the U.S. are just sitting back and taking it, little by little, until it will be too late.

Neocon Peg on October 30, 2007 at 10:00 PM

All of American education is a failure.

Warner Todd Huston on October 30, 2007 at 10:01 PM

At least FIRE is fighting back. FIRE gets another small donation for this one.

petefrt on October 30, 2007 at 9:49 PM

I’ll have to look into donating to FIRE.

Neocon Peg on October 30, 2007 at 10:04 PM

Honestly, it’s the height of delusion for some black people to think all White people do is think about them (or think of ways to keep them down). As if I don’t have enough to worry about. And, really, if it’s that bad here please leave.

SouthernGent on October 30, 2007 at 10:05 PM

I’ll have to look into donating to FIRE.

Neocon Peg on October 30, 2007 at 10:04 PM

Support FIRE, FIRE’s donation page is http://thefire.org/index.php/article/8555.html

petefrt on October 30, 2007 at 10:12 PM

All of American education is a failure.

Warner Todd Huston on October 30, 2007 at 10:01 PM

Only the kind available at schools. Re-teach at home, or home school. Purchase old history textbooks which end around the Vietnam war. (You can teach the rest your own way). Every imaginable kind of workbook is easily available online or in stores. Get rid of TV. Mine works for dvd’s/videos and baseball. Amazingly, other channels just don’t work. No unsupervised cell phones/internet for kids. Mine are 9 and 10. So far, the state has only tried to impose their indoctrination on them a few times/year, for sex-ed, no drugs(since they were 6–what a-holes), “tolerance” lectures, and misc. crap like that. I got called to the school when my daughter was in first grade. She was crying. Why? I hadn’t given her permission to attend the AIDS lecture, and she was the only one kept out. Can you believe that? Now, I just keep them home from school whenever any of that sh*t is scheduled. The school doesn’t like it, but they can lump it. If it gets really bad, I’ll just hook up with some like-minded people and do it all ourselves. As for college, I’m saving like mad, but haven’t found one I like yet, and surely not the ones I went to.

JiangxiDad on October 30, 2007 at 10:21 PM

petefrt on October 30, 2007 at 10:12 PM

Thanks, I just sent them $50 with a promise to keep it up! I appreciate the info!

Neocon Peg on October 30, 2007 at 10:25 PM

Are nooses hung on door knobs acceptable?

Kini on October 30, 2007 at 10:26 PM

The answer to all such questions and requests is laughter.

If you get thrown out, sue.

That, they all understand.

Their presuppostions about “race” are in themselves unscientific, anti-biological, contra-DNA research, and, worst, repellently racist.

If you can stop laughing long enough, just tell them:

I am in opposition to all forms of tyranny over the mind of man.”

and get back to your studies.

Ignore these neo-ChiCom re-education cadres.

Let a thousand raspberries bloom.

profitsbeard on October 30, 2007 at 10:30 PM

Neocon Peg on October 30, 2007 at 10:25 PM

Good for you!

I’ve quit giving to general purpose (spineless) GOP, in favor of action groups like FIRE. Rather than one larger donation, I like to make small ones tied to specific projects they undertake, hoping it may encourage more similar.

petefrt on October 30, 2007 at 10:31 PM

This has gone far, far past political correctness, to downright communism. Time to wake up your neighbors and friends. Too many Americans today expect their schools to educate their children. Yeah, they will educate your children for you and this is what you will get — Little communists and every white child in America feeling guilty for everything that he isn’t even aware of. It will always be the white child’s fault for everything that happens to every minority (hispanic, black, etc.). The “White Guilt” will continue to grow.

Neocon Peg on October 30, 2007 at 10:34 PM

FIRE is calling for the program to be dismantled. That would be a good start.

A good next step would be the immediate dismissal of everyone involved in its establishment.

flipflop on October 30, 2007 at 10:37 PM

This has gone far, far past political correctness…
Neocon Peg on October 30, 2007 at 10:34 PM

Yesterday Glenn Beck was making that point, that today’s leftism has become something well beyond liberalism.. morphed into its own brand of fascism. I believe O’Reilly’s coming to that also. Rush, of course, understands it as well as anyone.

Problem is, most voters seem not to notice.

petefrt on October 30, 2007 at 10:41 PM

petefrt on October 30, 2007 at 10:31 PM

I try to do the same thing. I definitely don’t give to the GOP. I tend to give to individuals/campaigns or groups, such as this. ;)

Neocon Peg on October 30, 2007 at 10:41 PM

petefrt on October 30, 2007 at 10:41 PM

I didn’t hear that, but I am not surprised. All conservatives know what is going on and what is being done to bring down America by the leftists. Thank God for Talk Radio and their efforts to shine the light on what is being done by the left in this Country. That light, BTW, is hated by the leftists/communists/facists in this Country.

Neocon Peg on October 30, 2007 at 10:50 PM

Private colleges are just as bad. It’s not just the public universities that teach this. I read the description of the events at UDel and thought I could be reading about events at my college. Racism is taught here as “one who is both privileged and socialized on the basis of race by a white supremacist (racist) system. The term applies to all white people (i.e., people of European descent) living in the United States”.
Every year at my school we are forced to attend seminars on diversity. Students go along with this because if you don’t, you are singled out as a racist. Just last week we had to have a whole series of forums (segregated by race!) on some op/ed pieces written in our school paper.

bookwurm322 on October 30, 2007 at 10:52 PM

bookwurm322 on October 30, 2007 at 10:52 PM

I think that is the most disgusting thing I have ever read. That is the most racist thing I have ever read. How is it that people cannot see that racism is not just about white people being racist against black/hispanics, etc. It is also about blacks/hispanics, etc/ being racists against (GASP) WHITES). What is so hard about seeing that?

Neocon Peg on October 30, 2007 at 11:02 PM

If I were in your shoes, bookworm322, I’d be trying to figure some way to document and blow the whistle on that crap in a very public way… anonymously, if need be.

petefrt on October 30, 2007 at 11:04 PM

It sounds like the Committee for the Defense of the Revolution that Fidel Castro established in every block in the city to maintain political control. Every apartment building or neighborhood had a snitch who spied on his neighbors and reported it to the government. If somebody told a Castro joke or didn’t show up for the voluntary labor on the weekends, he was reported and possibly jailed. The politically incorrect were sent off to labor camps.

This type of block by block political indoctrination and neighborhood informers to enforce ideological conformity is a feature of all communist countries. The Soviet Union had it. East Germany had it. North Korea still has it.

And the University of Delaware, too.

Tantor on October 30, 2007 at 11:08 PM

Every student that was offended should file suit. Clearly a violation of their civil rights, definitely grounds for a lawsuit. These people won’t stop trying to pull this crap unless they get really hurt by it. I would encourage any student that has been subjected to to something like this to sue for violation of civil rights, mental anguish, punitive damages, and anything else a greedy lawyer can think of.

Buford on October 30, 2007 at 11:19 PM

Well, that about says it all.

My problem is why the hell the students put up with it. When I was that age no one was going to dictate how I would think about anything. The school may demand it, but WHY the hell would the students put up with it???

ANSWER: they have already been indocternated (brainwashed) to accept it. Public ed to higher ed to voting and legislating. O BOY, our children have a problem to face and deal with: FREEDOM OR NOT.

allrsn on October 30, 2007 at 11:28 PM

May I add.

It is we who put our children in this ugly position!! Will we continue to sit back and ignor this problem? Or will we finally stand up and protect the freedom we grew up with, so our future generations can experience and live with those same freedoms?????

allrsn on October 30, 2007 at 11:30 PM

Buford-

“And anything else a greedy lawyer can think of.”

Loss of ability to concentrate, failing grades, incontinence, sexual dysfunction and incipient self-mutiliation, for starters.

They want b.s., give them capital B.S. back

profitsbeard on October 30, 2007 at 11:31 PM

Freedom fighters! Wake up and stand up, the time is now. Now is the time for all freedom fighters to come to the aid of their country!

allrsn on October 30, 2007 at 11:32 PM

Buford on October 30, 2007 at 11:19 PM

So would I. That’s the only sure way to stop it.

I’ve heard Hannity offer to help any student who calls him with grievances like this. And probably Horowitz, O’Reilly and groups like FIRE would help students find suitable attorneys.

Teachers (elementary through college) will continue this bs until they learn there’s a personal liability attached to it.

petefrt on October 30, 2007 at 11:35 PM

Ironically, their RA code of ethics includes:

I will treat students as individuals who possess dignity, worth, and the ability to make choices for themselves

Bill Ramey on October 30, 2007 at 11:56 PM

Why hullo thar Seatle Public Schools.

Racism:
The systematic subordination of members of targeted racial groups who have relatively little social power in the United States (Blacks, Latino/as, Native Americans, and Asians), by the members of the agent racial group who have relatively more social power (Whites). The subordination is supported by the actions of individuals, cultural norms and values, and the institutional structures and practices of society.

Surprise, indoctrination never dies. That’s a web capture from 2006. Glad to see leftist indoctrination is alive and well. SPS has since “cleaned up” their website, of course, but I sincerely doubt their policy has changed.

BKennedy on October 30, 2007 at 11:57 PM

Every student subjected to this “program” should have their full tuition reimbursed for each year they have been exposed to it with the University making up the difference from its endowment(s).

This should be made to cost the school DEARLY in real money. That is the only way we are ever going to be assured that they never do it again.

crosspatch on October 31, 2007 at 12:05 AM

I say people should refuse to attend these sessions…any consequences can be thrown out in a lawsuit, which would also have the happy coincidence of banning this idiotic system.

James on October 31, 2007 at 12:33 AM

Things are going to start happening to colleges. I’m not saying what they are, and I’m not confirming anyone’s guesses or suspicions. All I will say is I hope that, whatever happens, no one gets hurt. If no one is hurt, I won’t feel a bit of outrage.

MadisonConservative on October 31, 2007 at 2:10 AM

crosspatch on October 31, 2007 at 12:05 AM

Exactly one way exists whereby one can be sure that someone will never do something again. That course is perhaps best reserved for graver offenses. Nevertheless, making such an obvious point seems necessary when one is addressing a people who have elevated lawyers over generals.

Kralizec on October 31, 2007 at 2:35 AM

Sounds like HotAir, YAF, and FIRE need to do some on-location filming and thoughtful analysis.

You hear me, Mr. Preston?

Black Adam on October 31, 2007 at 2:49 AM

Just appalling.

Ryan Gandy on October 31, 2007 at 2:54 AM

This is the “anti-racist” group quoted in the U Del papers to define racism ONLY in terms of white racism:

If I hadn’t followed the links from FIRE to the university’s crap, I would have thought this topic was an April Fool column.

Un-freakin’ believable. Also amazing is that the students don’t rebel and boycott the whole damn program en masse. Wait – I guess they got their brainwashing in public high school already.

fred5678 on October 31, 2007 at 5:35 AM

Damn, I spent a year in the dorms at Berkeley and they didn’t do anything like this. The RAs there mainly focused on keeping us from drinking beer in the dorms and…uh…yeah, drinking more beer. Yeah, that was it. Beer.

Sean M. on October 31, 2007 at 5:40 AM

Send your kids to Texas A&M.

Problem solved.

James on October 31, 2007 at 7:59 AM

Color me skeptical on this story. Sounds way way too bad (good) to be true.

Dash on October 31, 2007 at 8:28 AM

We Have Always Been At War With Eastasia!

N. O'Brain on October 31, 2007 at 8:40 AM

What’s most amazing to me in regard to heavy handed attempts by universities at lefty indoctrination is their dogged persistance. I’ve followed F.I.R.E. for a long time now, and every year these cases come to light, are challenged in the courts, and defeated. There’s no telling how much this pointless, avoidable litigation cost colleges and universities, yet they never say die when it comes to violating the consitutional rights of their students. Remember this when you’re being hit up by your alumni association for donations or considering colleges for your children.

mugged on October 31, 2007 at 9:08 AM

From Mike S. Adams column “Brave Newark World” Oct. 31,2007 about this topic:

The Foundation for Individual Rights in Education (see http://www.TheFire.org) is calling for the total dismantling of the program. Readers of this column should call (302-831-2111) or write president@udel.edu to Patrick Harker President of The University of Delaware asking him to do the same.

Ex-tex on October 31, 2007 at 9:16 AM

If I’m racist for believing that Western Civ is the greatest civilization in the world, I’ll want to stay a bigot.

Tim Burton on October 31, 2007 at 9:59 AM

Well you all need to know, the party line on the issue of racism in the black community is that blacks cannot be racist.

I first heard this in college back in ’89, and was told this by my black professor to a room full of white students. We all looked at her like she was nuts, but its a belief system that has been a pseudo-secret for years.

By the way, if you want to see a really nasty example of racism, watch how Chinese restaraunt employees are treated by inner city residents. That is despicable.

Kendrick on October 31, 2007 at 10:03 AM

MadisonConservative on October 31, 2007 at 2:10 AM

Interestingly said…Stephen King tripe forgotten.

Whatever these “things” are that you predict, it would seem inevitable — given both the outrageousness of the left’s campaign, and the ridiculousness of our campus racial atmosphere — yes, people will get hurt. My best hope is that the injuries are of a “treated and released” nature.

Jaibones on October 31, 2007 at 10:06 AM

“When were you first made aware of your race?”

Easy answer: Started watching Star Trek when I was seven. Noticed some of those guys had pointed ears, others had antennae, a couple of dudes were half black and half white. I thought, “None of those cats hang in MY neighborhood! Mommy, what’s up with that?”.

Mom, in her wisdom stated, “Son, those people aren’t of the human race. Some are Vulcans, some are of other races. In this galaxy, each should be treated equally. That is, except for the Klingons…”.

Sometimes you can learn more from Mom than from higher education.

Fighting Eyeball on October 31, 2007 at 10:17 AM

James on October 31, 2007 at 7:59 AM

Oh, do NOT tell me that James the Other is an Aggie!

Feh.

James on October 31, 2007 at 10:38 AM

Does this mean that Delaware will play Delaware State now?

Queasy on October 31, 2007 at 10:43 AM

Kaptain Amerika on October 30, 2007 at 9:45 PM

Exactly, Kap’n.

Jaibones on October 31, 2007 at 11:32 AM

They’d have had some fun enforcing this crap in my dorm when I was a college student. I can just see the headlines now: “RA Tossed From Window”, “Diversity Administrator Wakes to Horse Head in Bed”…

mojo on October 31, 2007 at 11:49 AM

Does the University of Delaware also teach the students how to Goose-Step, seems to me their program would not be complete without it.

Maxx on October 31, 2007 at 11:59 AM

All of American education is a failure.

Warner Todd Huston on October 30, 2007 at 10:01 PM

It wasn’t until the government got involved.

Maxx on October 31, 2007 at 12:02 PM

Color me skeptical on this story. Sounds way way too bad (good) to be true.

Dash on October 31, 2007 at 8:28 AM

Again, I can assure you that stories like this are all too common at colleges.

bookwurm322 on October 31, 2007 at 3:45 PM