Video: Noted Ron Paul supporter blows the lid off the New World Order

posted at 3:20 pm on October 26, 2007 by Allahpundit

Bilderbergers, the North American Union, mass exterminations — it’s all here, airtight. As always when I mention Alex Jones, I hasten to remind you that his affection for the Paulnut is at least somewhat returned: Paul appears on his radio show knowing full well whom it caters to and he’s evidently comfortable enough with Jones himself to accept $2,300 of his money. Think he’ll get a promo copy of this turd on DVD, to better “inform” his foreign policy?

There are snippets of the film, including one about the NAU, online here if you’re morbidly curious. Click the image to watch.

eg.jpg

Comments

Cool. Where do I sign up to be a member of Bilderburg?

jihadwatcher on October 26, 2007 at 3:31 PM

I’d be interested to know how widespread is the acceptance of this tripe as “fact”. There seems to be an over-abundance of nutjobs around.

flipflop on October 26, 2007 at 3:31 PM

Wow. The troofers and assorted conspiracy nuts never cease to amaze me with how out to lunch they are.

Some of them even believe humans were created by an advanced species of half-lizard people (that came from the planet which is now the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter) to be slaves.

Its sad, I tell you.

Ryan Gandy on October 26, 2007 at 3:34 PM

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AP! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Vote for Ron Paul he is the only man that can save… THE WORLD FROM ANNIHILATION!

bj1126 on October 26, 2007 at 3:34 PM

Cool. Where do I sign up to be a member of Bilderburg?

jihadwatcher on October 26, 2007 at 3:31 PM

I hear the annual fees are pretty steep.

Maxx on October 26, 2007 at 3:34 PM

Money….Glorious Money….He he ha ha ha….
(cue dark ominous music with Fiddler on the Roof fiddler in the background)

RobCon on October 26, 2007 at 3:36 PM

I’m more worried about the pressing danger of parliamentary governments. They’re everywhere. Canada? Mexico? We’re surrounded by them. AHHHHH!

This is great Friday fodder.

gabriel sutherland on October 26, 2007 at 3:37 PM

I hear the annual fees are pretty steep.

That’s okay. I’m not interested in money. I’m interested in power. And good looking babes.

jihadwatcher on October 26, 2007 at 3:38 PM

The Interweb and digital media are the greatest things to happen to conspiracy theorists since the invention of the mimeograph machine and the bullhorn.

One thing conspiracy theorists share: certainty. They are absolutely 100 percent certain about everything little bit of their nutbar theories.

albo on October 26, 2007 at 3:39 PM

You think so? I think it’s just another way to make money.

Spirit of 1776 on October 26, 2007 at 3:42 PM

flipflop on October 26, 2007 at 3:31 PM

the internet has been the best thing to happen to the Conspiracy Nuts since John Birch

jp on October 26, 2007 at 3:43 PM

flipflop on October 26, 2007 at 3:31 PM

You would be amazed how widespread this NWO stuff is accepted as fact. This, and things like FEMA concentration camps, chem-trails being spread by planes to control the weather and/or make people sick, the increasing use of Verichips to track the population, etc etc…

I get a lot of these videos sent to me…and it’s amazing what these people really believe. Check THIS one out, about a supposed FEMA camp at a railroad station.

And there’s lots more where this Alex Jones and various Truther conspiracies come from…

JetBoy on October 26, 2007 at 3:45 PM

So the Powers That Be have discovered the fountain of youth, but need 80% of the world to die to get it?

That sounds like the plot to a B movie.

Keljeck on October 26, 2007 at 3:45 PM

I think it’s just another way to make money

Nah. Conspiracy theory is a calling, not an occupation. It’s 80 percent emotion that drives them

albo on October 26, 2007 at 3:45 PM

Certainly the followers. I am not convinced that is true of the leaders.

Spirit of 1776 on October 26, 2007 at 3:47 PM

Check THIS one out, about a supposed FEMA camp at a railroad station

I remember e-mailing this one guy who had a site about the markings on the back of roadsigns and had invented a whole lexicon and backstory for them–certain ones pointed you left, others told you were the nearest internment camp or black helicopter landing spot was.

When I asked him why he was so sure that these markings (which were actually used by the DOT to determine when the signs were put up) were what he said they were, he told me it was my responsibility to prove he was wrong.

albo on October 26, 2007 at 3:48 PM

Zoze who leaked zis information vill be dealt mit zeverely!

km on October 26, 2007 at 3:56 PM

well the first thing that crossed my mind when I found out the build-a-bears wanted to kill 80% of humanity was, after years of buying those stuffed animals for my kids, this is how they repay me? well I’m not too worried. They don’t even have opposable thumbs to launch the nukes..
but seriously. 80% of us? Is it something we did? something we said? is it that fruitcake we re-gifted to them last Christmas? for god sakes tell Me, I WANT TO BE PART OF THE 20%!!!

jojostan on October 26, 2007 at 4:02 PM

Ok, I really have to wonder if Alex Jones himself really believes in all this stuff … or if he’s just a good enough actor to convince others that he does so he can make big $$$ off of gullible conspiracy theorist types. Honestly, I sometimes wish I could have thought of all of this sh*t and perpetrated this same scam on the nutjobs. Perhaps Alex Jones believes that if they are stupid enough to believe in his crap then they deserve to have their money taken.

Of course, perhaps he really does believe all this crap himself.

P.S. Part of his plotline is ripped off from ‘Batman Begins’ …

P.P.S. I love this obvious question from someone in the YouTube comments:

If this is true, why do the “Bilderbergs” not put a stop to Alex Jones and his profitering off them? I mean, wouldn’t they want to protect their evil plot, by silencing all that ‘expose the truth’???? Wouldn’t Alex Jones get whacked?

I’m betting some conspiracy nutjobs are getting a divide-by-zero error when they read that.

thirteen28 on October 26, 2007 at 4:10 PM

If I had the video skilz, it would be so easy to do a parody of this crap. It pretty much parodies itself.

And for the record, I could do a way better job at melodramatic voiceovers than that guy.

ReubenJCogburn on October 26, 2007 at 4:11 PM

I can’t for the life of me understand why Ron Paul has been reelected in Texas over and over again. I just ate lunch in his district with the folks – for the most part, a pretty normal place.

It’s a head scratcher to me…

pullingmyhairout on October 26, 2007 at 4:13 PM

Conspiracy theory is a calling, not an occupation.

Do you know what Dylan Avery was before he became a Truther?

An LGF troll. He’s just making money and getting attention with this “cause”.

MamaAJ on October 26, 2007 at 4:15 PM

thirteen28 on October 26, 2007 at 4:10 PM

Nah, to the conspiracy theory nutjobs, the lack of evidence of a conspiracy is evidence of a conspiracy. See, they don’t whack him because it would draw attention to their nefarious secret plot.

Hollowpoint on October 26, 2007 at 4:17 PM

Now, why did RedState ban comments from the Paulettes?

Oh yeah, this level of crazy.

Related link:

gekkobear on October 26, 2007 at 4:18 PM

I’ll give them this: Alex Jones has one of the creepiest voices around.

MadisonConservative on October 26, 2007 at 4:19 PM

As a member of the 20% I urge the other 80% to calm the hell down.

Limerick on October 26, 2007 at 4:21 PM

Alex Jones is soooo mellow dramatic!

I like when Alex says “Boot Licker”, I don’t know why, I just do.

Kini on October 26, 2007 at 4:22 PM

“Cthulhu for President! Why Choose A Lesser Evil?”

N. O'Brain on October 26, 2007 at 4:22 PM

Alex Jones is an idiot… still voting Ron Paul tho

libertytexan on October 26, 2007 at 4:22 PM

Gorgons and Hydras and Chimaeras, Oh My!

N. O'Brain on October 26, 2007 at 4:23 PM

Hollowpoint on October 26, 2007 at 4:17 PM

True, they’ll probably say it’s some kind of “rope-a-dope” by the Bildaberg group or whatever they’re called.

If mental gymnastics were an Olympic event, conspiracy theorists would win every time.

thirteen28 on October 26, 2007 at 4:40 PM

Where are the Build-a-Burgers everyone’s talking about and do they have a drive thru?

Phydeaux on October 26, 2007 at 4:50 PM

Alex Jones is an idiot… still voting Ron Paul tho

libertytexan on October 26, 2007 at 4:22 PM

I can’t imagine why any logical thinking American could ever Vote for Ron Paul. His ignorant and wrong view of why Al-Qaeda exist and complete ignorance of the Muslim Brotherhood, when and where it was founded and the whole historical ideological component behind it and in Sura 9:5 and 9:29………..and the Leftist inspired “Blame America” pacifism, and islamic appeasement he represents.

He provides “hope” alright, for Terrorist and Islamo-Fascist of the world.

jp on October 26, 2007 at 4:57 PM

Phydeaux on October 26, 2007 at 4:50 PM

I ate a ton of BuildaBurgers and now I have a mass around the midsection that I need to exterminate.

ronsfi on October 26, 2007 at 4:57 PM

Another anti-American movie trailer.
I heard the anti-American movies weren’t doing to good at the box office.

abinitioadinfinitum on October 26, 2007 at 5:39 PM

BuildaBurgers? Do I get fries with that?

RobCon on October 26, 2007 at 8:11 PM

It always amazes me how these simplistic twerps think a group dedicated to world domination would let a bunch of guys with some cameras and an internet site expose their plans to the world for all to see.

Is that you, Fox Mulder?

BKennedy on October 26, 2007 at 10:01 PM

Funny you say that, considering the Paulbots are pretty much Birchers themselves. When you tell them that, they act like being a Bircher is a good thing, too.
Even funnier is how the Paultards are defending the white supremacist, troofer, and Holocaust denier support, saying “it’s more votes, yay!” Absolutely no questioning WHY it is that these bottom-feeders support their boy so fervently, but then I suppose considering they’re all rabidly anti-Semitic, they have much in common with them anyway.

“Down with the Jewish conspiracy! Ron Paul 2008!”
/paultard

bamapachyderm on October 26, 2007 at 10:38 PM

Now, why did RedState ban comments from the Paulettes?

Because they aren’t racist, paranoid scum like Paultards are, and they wish to keep RS free of racist, paranoid scum.

bamapachyderm on October 26, 2007 at 10:41 PM

Alex Jones is an idiot… still voting Ron Paul tho

libertytexan on October 26, 2007 at 4:22 PM

I’ll ask again, as I’ve asked Ron Paul disciples repeatedly:

WHY do the dregs of society (Alex Jones, other conspiracy theorists, neo-Nazis, Holocaust deniers) support your boy?

Don’t you think that people so absolutely dedicated to their evil causes know who they’re supporting or why they’re supporting him?

Or do you just silently agree with them? (Maybe not Alex Jones specifically, but what about the others?)

BTW, I also hate them for co-opting words like “liberty” to describe their cause. There is nothing supporting “liberty” in the motives of racists, troofers, or Birchers. It’s just more of the same Orwellian linguistic manipulation that people with malicious intent have done for years. And RP with his “freedom is popular”–he can kiss my free a*s. He’s a dishonest POS crank.

Libertytexan” my foot.

bamapachyderm on October 26, 2007 at 10:52 PM

thirteen28 on October 26, 2007 at 4:10 PM

It’s absolutely about the money, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, “there’s a twoofer born every minute!”

As a member of the 20% I urge the other 80% to calm the hell down.

Limerick on October 26, 2007 at 4:21 PM

LMAO…good one!

Alex Jones is an idiot… still voting Ron Paul tho

libertytexan on October 26, 2007 at 4:22 PM

True Jones is an idiot, but a brilliant idiot getting rich off of twoofer morons! Oh and I’m sorry to hear about your Ron Paul affliction, I truly hope you recover before the election as a vote is a terrible thing to waste!

Liberty or Death on October 26, 2007 at 10:54 PM

I would like to know what those Bilda-whatever guys talk about in those secret meetings. Maybe they just write up the hookers-and-coke calendars for them and their buddies worldwide.

Having tried to set up a few meetings at my workplace, I can’t imagine what it’s like to get several hundred of the world’s richest and most influentual people to all agree on the best times to snort blow off of whores’ asses.

angryoldfatman on October 27, 2007 at 12:19 PM

Didn’t I read this in a Dan Brown Novel?

Tim Burton on October 28, 2007 at 3:00 PM

Do any of them have jobs or do we support them with our hard earned tax dollars?

ctmom on October 29, 2007 at 12:07 PM

They sure donated a lot of money for people that don’t have jobs, don’t ya think?

jimmyb on April 18, 2008 at 6:50 PM

Phydeaux on October 26, 2007 at 4:50 PM

ronsfi on October 26, 2007 at 4:57 PM

BuildaBurgers? Do I get fries with that?

RobCon on October 26, 2007 at 8:11 PM

Actually, I went to one of the Buildaburgers here in Austin, TX. It was kind of strange, though, as everyone in the place just was in this trance-like state, and all they had to drink was this green kool-aid…

Anyways, I blacked out after drinking the stuff, but later people told me that I ranted and raved for an hour straight about how fire can’t melt steel, or something. One seriously Lost Weekend!

dmh0667 on August 27, 2008 at 1:34 PM

In killing off 80 percent of their ruling base, how will that make the Bilderberg people more powerful? I don’t get it… there would be no one left to rule or to make money on.

Just as the Democrats sell conspiracies for support and votes, so does Jones. They both hire crafty editors to make the presentations sizzle.

leftnomore on August 27, 2008 at 3:20 PM

JetBoy on October 26, 2007 at 3:45 PM

jetBoy, do you work in my building? We have a manager like this, and he’s spreading this stuff everywhere here. I need help in defending the uneducated coworker from this virus.

leftnomore on August 27, 2008 at 3:31 PM