Clinton to Truthers: “How dare you”; Update: Video added

posted at 10:07 am on October 25, 2007 by Allahpundit

Must we give credit to Billy Jeff, big A?” My friends, we must.

Clinton’s 50-minute speech, which started about an hour behind schedule, was derailed briefly by several hecklers in the audience who shouted that the 2001 terrorist attacks were a fraud. Rather than ignoring them, Clinton seemed to relish a direct confrontation.

“A fraud? No, it wasn’t a fraud,” Clinton said, as the crowd cheered him on. “I’ll be glad to talk to you if you shut up and let me talk.”

When another heckler shouted that the attacks were an “inside job,” Clinton took even greater umbrage.

“An inside job? How dare you. How dare you. It was not an inside job,” Clinton said. “You guys have got to be careful, you’re going to give Minnesota a bad reputation.”

I like to imagine him delivering that with the same fiery resolve as his famous “Miss Lewinsky” line. (Which, er, was a lie.) Question: Besides Newt, has any prominent politician on either side dismissed these cretins so emphatically? Rudy must have tangled with them at some point but the one incident I’ve seen captured on video showed him, sadly, taking the path of least resistance. We know for sure that neither the top nor the bottom of the last Democratic ticket has the stones to tell them off to their face. Is this just a case of (gulp) Clinton having a little more courage than the rest of them? Or can Hillary, the “centrist” with a 25-point lead, afford to kiss off the left’s Truther faction in a way that Edwards and co. simply can’t?

Update: Here’s the clip. Money.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

I really wish I could have found video of this. Will keep an eye out for it.

If clinton thought rove was tough wait till the truthers start stalking him and hillary

William Amos on October 25, 2007 at 10:08 AM

clinton never did take much bullsh!t from hecklers.

ernesto on October 25, 2007 at 10:11 AM

Wow. I’d love to see video of this, too. I’m glad to see people are starting to stand up to these loons.

StephC on October 25, 2007 at 10:12 AM

ON the one hand, yes it looks good. On the other hand it is the Clintoons. they are invariably up to no good. Look for Hillary to try and make a Right Swing move to try and garnish those “on the fence” voters.
I do not trust them or ANYTHING they say.

bbz123 on October 25, 2007 at 10:14 AM

Well, he was known for his short-temper (among other things).

Kudos to Bill. Maybe his buddies on the left will take note (and based on the audience reaction, they will) and take this kind of action from here on out.

However, I really would have loved to hear him say from the satge: “Taze them Dude.”

Malpaso on October 25, 2007 at 10:18 AM

I say, (reluctantly)…You go, Boy!

tickleddragon on October 25, 2007 at 10:18 AM

Since it’s a Clinton, one can safely assume it’s orchestrated. Hillary will follow up soon by cutting the troofers loose once and for all.

I wish I could share the enthusiasm, but the Clinton era was when I refined my cynicism.

w3bgrrl on October 25, 2007 at 10:19 AM

Uh oh. Now the Mr. is doing the dirty work for the Mrs. – kinda like the Mrs. Edwards does for the Mr. Silky. HRC would have just cackled – or maybe they would have been tased then she could just be silent like Jon Cary and let the police take the heat.

Don’t really need the video – I’m sure we can all picture the crooked finger pointing, squinty eyes and beet red face like he got with Mikie Wallace.

Brat on October 25, 2007 at 10:19 AM

If only he would produce Sandy Buglar’s stolen security documents, Clinton could prove that 9/11 was not an “inside job” and silence the Troofers once and for all.

Maybe he needs to wait until after the election.

Otherwise Sandy would have to leave Hillary’s team.

profitsbeard on October 25, 2007 at 10:21 AM

Is this just a case of (gulp)……

Sorry – just wondering how Monica got in this story. :-)

OBX Pete on October 25, 2007 at 10:21 AM

I wanted the video just for the entertainment value. That and to watch Truther heads explode when they see Clinton knocking them

William Amos on October 25, 2007 at 10:21 AM

Rudy’s emphatic snap-back at RonPaul during that debate after RP blamed us for causing 9-11 has GOT to count for something, AP…

Always Right on October 25, 2007 at 10:24 AM

Damnit, I can’t hate you Willy.

BohicaTwentyTwo on October 25, 2007 at 10:27 AM

Clinton decides what liberal orthodoxy is. How dare they challenge the Pope.

JiangxiDad on October 25, 2007 at 10:27 AM

Clinton has a lot on stake regarding 9/11. The planning was done on his watch. His record on terrorism was abysmal. Even Clinton his a modicum of respect for the office and surely he will not stand for conspiracy theories regarding the truther movement. One hopes at least.

robblefarian on October 25, 2007 at 10:28 AM

Genuine “truther” or a planted actor to give Bill an opportunity to look serious and tough on terrorists, with trickle-down effect to Hillary?

Put NOTHING past these manipulators. NOTHING.

AmericanDad on October 25, 2007 at 10:29 AM

Is this just a case of (gulp)……

Sorry – just wondering how Monica got in this story. :-)

OBX Pete on October 25, 2007 at 10:21 AM

Gosh, Pete, you’re even sicker than I am. Good one.

mikeyboss on October 25, 2007 at 10:30 AM

Put NOTHING past these manipulators. NOTHING.

Would they blow up the twin towers!?

*gasp!*

Keljeck on October 25, 2007 at 10:30 AM

Truthers are like mindless bots. Is there an event that they won’t inflitrate and shout about?

They’re so dedicated to this ’cause’ when there is no empirical evidence to suggest that the attacks on 9-11 was an inside job.

At this point it’s a cult. I commend Bill Maher and Bill Clinton on the left for not encouraging this stupidity.

krabbas on October 25, 2007 at 10:31 AM

Too late; after all, the left side of Minnesota already gave us Wellstoning.

steveegg on October 25, 2007 at 10:33 AM

If we pay extra, could we get a finger wag with that?

bloggless on October 25, 2007 at 10:35 AM

Now you guys got it all wrong THIS is the Money quote in the above article

William Amos on October 25, 2007 at 10:36 AM

“I’ll be glad to talk to you if you shut up and let me talk.”

And if you guys have got some bundles of cash, I’ll bring the snacks.

JammieWearingFool on October 25, 2007 at 10:51 AM

“You sit there with your little smirk, doing your Ron Paul hit job….”

James on October 25, 2007 at 10:51 AM

Am I the only one who wishes there was some sort of law written that would allow us to stomp these douches when we encounter them?

BTW, speaking of Democrats we love to hate giving speeches… while many schools across the nation are holding “Islamofascist Awareness Week”, about a mile from my front door, at the University of Vermont, Valerie Plame will be speaking a couple days from now. I’m tempted to go and stage my own “don’t taze me bro!” moment.

RightWinged on October 25, 2007 at 10:54 AM

Looks like it might be third party time for the truthers.

chief on October 25, 2007 at 10:55 AM

Recall that Clinton’s initial plan after leaving office was to have his office in the world trade center. (A plan which I believe the Republicans blocked as being too expensive.) So I would imagine that this Truther issue strikes rather close to home.

Dr. Charles G. Waugh on October 25, 2007 at 10:56 AM

Looks like it might be third party time for the truthers.

chief on October 25, 2007 at 10:55 AM

Maybe

Cynthia McKinney and Cindy Sheehan bring star power to
Ahimsa4Mayor rally

In this historic photo taken Saturday in beautiful
downtown Bayview Hunters Point are three great women
who can lead our city and our nation to live out its
creed of liberty and justice for all – if we elect
them. In front is Ahimsa Porter Sumchai, M.D., who
will bring healing to San Francisco when we elect her
our mayor on Nov. 6, 2007. Congresswoman Cynthia
McKinney of Georgia is being drafted by Green Party
members to run for president of the United States in
November 2008. Peace activist Cindy Sheehan will
challenge U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi in the 2008
election.

Minister Christopher Muhammad, head of the Nation of
Islam in San Francisco and of a community movement
that meets every Thursday at 6 p.m. at Grace
Tabernacle Church at “ground zero” adjacent to the
Hunters Point Shipyard, connected the dots from
“managed mayhem,” as Minister Louis Farrakhan puts it,
to the environmental racism, privatization and
gentrification that threatens our neighborhood
directly and, eventually, all racial and social
segments of our city.

Now let’s face up to what’s really at stake in the
Nov. 6 mayoral election:
• four more years of doom under the Newsom
administration – genocidal development that could
cause the death of Bayview Hunters Point as we know
and love it.
• a handful of “progressive left” candidates with
honorable intentions but no solid platform or
constituencies
• or the election of Dr. Ahimsa Porter Sumchai, who
has consistently fought for our rights and against
environmental racism for decades, and NEVER sold out.

William Amos on October 25, 2007 at 10:58 AM

Huh?

Qzsusy on October 25, 2007 at 11:04 AM

As loser presidents go, I have to admit this momentary lapse into condemning his party’s cult following puts Billy Jeff one rung higher on the ladder than Jimmah.

That’s not sayin much, but let’s give him a lollipop for behaving himself for a change.

fogw on October 25, 2007 at 11:05 AM

krabbas on October 25, 2007 at 10:31 AM

Oh, it’s a cult all right. The Cult of Ron Paul.

I suspect that this is a case of doing the right thing for the wrong reasons–after all, a Clinton is involved, so commitment to the truth is obviously not even a consideration. I’m glad he said it, just to further marginalize the crazies, but the Clintons don’t do anything without an ulterior motive.

ReubenJCogburn on October 25, 2007 at 11:17 AM

Good for him. I give him kudos for it. I disagreed with him on many things, and I still think he’s a rapist, but on this I will commend him for standing up and being blunt with these pricks.

MadisonConservative on October 25, 2007 at 11:18 AM

The really sad thing is what is fueling the truthers now is the 2006 election. They seen that as proof they were right and the american people agree with them.

William Amos on October 25, 2007 at 11:21 AM

Vince Foster was unavailable for comment

Wade on October 25, 2007 at 11:23 AM

Put NOTHING past these manipulators. NOTHING.

AmericanDad on October 25, 2007 at 10:29 AM

AMEN!!!!!

OBX Pete on October 25, 2007 at 11:25 AM

I was at the WTC site this past Saturday with 5 wounded warriors from Camp LeJune…..The “truthers” were right on the sidewalk of the site not 15 yards away….

I asked them are you serious? one replied that he has the evidence prove that bush knew about this and it was an inside job…..He then said to me do you want to debate this and I replied I do not debate finatics….

I said to him that the NYT printed top secret programs regarding the war on terror and if you truly had “evidence” the NYT would print it in a hearbeat to bring down the bush white house….

People started to laugh at him and he had no further response….

robo on October 25, 2007 at 11:26 AM

I just had a thought…what if he considers the “inside job” comment just personal to him, since it would have taken more than 9 months to set up?

MadisonConservative on October 25, 2007 at 11:27 AM

Wow, whatever his motivations (orchestrated or not) he just did more for the country there than in his entire 8 years. I never thought it would come from him, but for democrats to speak out against the cancer in their own party is exactly what this country needs. Kudos to Hotair for covering it too!

rightallthetime on October 25, 2007 at 11:42 AM

How can you further besmirch the repuation of a state that gave us Keith Ellison?

mugged on October 25, 2007 at 11:54 AM

No credit to Bill Clinton. Do you thank your kids when they tell the truth?

If you think Carlin and Carter are old-age bitter cranks, just wait for Clinton. He will surely become the meanest, most bitter, most destructive public psychotic we will have to face.

JiangxiDad on October 25, 2007 at 11:59 AM

Bill Clinton has the bestest lip bite in all of history.

Dusty on October 25, 2007 at 12:01 PM

9/11 “Truth” has become the new Alger Hiss test for the political left, and I couldn’t be happier. Bill Clinton is smart enough to know that if these fools get a foothold in the Democratic party, it’s control of Congress and (presumably) the White House will last about 4 years.

doufree on October 25, 2007 at 12:01 PM

I give the man credit – in his party these days you have to have brass ones to stand up to these idiots.

Not sure if his are brass – but at least he still has them.

Well done (this time) Mr. President

jake-the-goose on October 25, 2007 at 12:03 PM

Uninformed people always vote Democratic, troofers included.

Hening on October 25, 2007 at 12:18 PM

I learned EIB University from the great professor Limbaugh, everything the Clintons do is calculated. If I go according to my lessons, the Truthers were there on purpose so the Clintons will look like they care about this issue.

StuLongIsland on October 25, 2007 at 12:18 PM

Credit where credit is due.

BadgerHawk on October 25, 2007 at 12:54 PM

Vince Foster was unavailable for comment

Wade on October 25, 2007 at 11:23 AM

Ouch

bernzright777 on October 25, 2007 at 12:56 PM

Ted Rall was wrong: I fixed it here.

Iraq war will raise national IQ by sending idiots who’d enlist protest off to claim 911 was an inside job.

BSD has mutated into a form of pink chickens. I wouldn’t be surprised these people deny the existence of either the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus.

They couldn’t win on the War on Christmas, so not they wage war on sanity.

Kini on October 25, 2007 at 1:23 PM

Think: “Sister Soljah”.

The Monster on October 25, 2007 at 1:40 PM

Minnesota?!??!
How about a third of the Democratic Party Bill.
Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

RobCon on October 25, 2007 at 1:50 PM

The Beast’s response to what Slackjaw said [so that she will remain viable to the Nutzoids]:

“Why we always havin’ to clean up aftah ow mayun?”

The Beast will pacify the Nutzoids. Be sure of that.

OhEssYouCowboys on October 25, 2007 at 1:50 PM

Clinton derangement syndrome was just as bad as Bush derangement syndrome. Let’s recall that the nuts accused Mr. Clinton of having a drug running business out of an airport in Arkansas and also insisted that Vince Foster was murdered and then his body was moved to Rock Creek Park. There was no evidence for any of this. All the attacks on Mr. Clinton that were not related to his governmental policies were ridiculous and only made his accusers look silly. The exact same thing is happening with all the personal attacks on President Bush. I have always held the view that a Democrat was destined to be elected president in 1992 due in large part to Perot’s candidacy and the sour economy. It was far better to have Bill Clinton, who was willing to tack to the right if it would help him get reelected than to have a true believer like Jerry Brown, Al Gore, Walter Mondale or Ted Kennedy. But it is high time for all the personal attacks on Bill Clinton to go away just as it time for all the sickening personal attacks on President Bush and the even more vicious attacks on Vice President Cheney (who would make a great, great president) to stop.

Larraby on October 25, 2007 at 2:04 PM

Two words: SISTAH SOLJAH.

Nobody understands triangulation like Clinton. Whatever else you can say about the man – and we’ve all said plenty – he knows how to win elections.

sulla on October 25, 2007 at 2:10 PM

Larraby on October 25, 2007 at 2:04 PM

To the extent that the “they’re capable of anything!” types overreached in their accusations, and screwed up the efforts of those using proper channels to hold Clinton responsible for his actual crimes and abuses of power, I agree.

I look at David Schippers, a Democrat who was asked to investigate Clinton for the House Judiciary Committee. by the time he waded through the evidence given him by Ken Starr, he was unsparing in his view that for the good of the Republic, Clinton had to be tried….and his perjury and obstruction in re Lewinski was the least of it.

sulla on October 25, 2007 at 2:22 PM

Yes, Minnesota. Remember the video a few months ago where Al Franken politely told some nagging ‘truthers’ that he wasn’t one of them, that he didn’t believe it was an inside job.
I gave kudos to Franken at the time, but…naw, Billclinton is not getting one of my kudos. In that same article he’s telling a whopper of a lie, that the Dem nomination might be a harder fight than the general election, as ‘the Republicans don’t have anything new to say about her.’
Actually, the Dem seven dwarfs (pick em’) are window dressing for her coronation. Her harder (impossible) fight will be the general election.
Take no chances, friends. Any Republican, no matter where they fall on the pol spectrum, will be better for the country than Clinton.

Doug on October 25, 2007 at 3:09 PM

Clinton late, who would believe it/sarc off.
What is with these truthers? They’re turning on their favorite political party.

Catie96706 on October 25, 2007 at 4:38 PM

It was just another political calculation of the same stripe as his Sister Soldjha stunt.

thegreatbeast on October 25, 2007 at 4:44 PM

Hey, he would know is wasn’t an inside job. In fact, he sent Berger to destroy the docs that would prove it wasn’t an inside job.

swami on October 25, 2007 at 4:53 PM

Notice how few applause Clinton got for talking the troofer down. If he attack Bush or Cheney he would have got thunderous applause from the Dem crowd. Telling.

RobCon on October 25, 2007 at 4:54 PM

Thank you Bill Clinton.

Never thought I’d say that.

I want to see some Truther reactions now!! What is a good Truther site to go to see them complain about this? Kos? Huffpo?

Zetterson on October 25, 2007 at 4:54 PM

Video good. Clinton bad.

madmonkphotog on October 25, 2007 at 4:56 PM

Good for him.

In everything regarding Bill Clinton, I’ve resolved to try to give the man credit where he is due.

Glad he’s given me another reason.

Hawkins1701 on October 25, 2007 at 5:04 PM

Regardless of whatever triangulation might be going on, the fact that the man expressed what he did the way he did is a good thing. He’s still a former President of the United States, and he still has a bully pulpit on issues like this. I’m glad he’s choosing to stand on the side of right.

spmat on October 25, 2007 at 5:06 PM

Of course Bill cant take the truther side of this. Any thing even remotely approaching an endorsement of the idea that 9/11 was an inside job is a direct indictment of his own personal active involvement in that action.

What bill Clinton is guilty of is covering up the extent that radical Islam was attacking America, not just abroad, but right here at home. By doing this he does bear a certain culpability in the 9/11 attack, a fact that he is clearly aware of.

However this should in no way shape or form be misconstrued as an indictment of Former President Clinton for the 9/11 attack. Had he been more honest and forthcoming with Bush on the scale and nature of radical Islam’s intentions towards America Bush might have been sufficiently forewarned to have averted 9/11.

However with respectful deference to President Clinton, given the insidious nature of radical Islam the probability is just as equal that no amount of forewarned diligence on the part of the Bush administration would have prevented 9/11.

What neither President Clinton nor President Bush knew were the specific details of where when or how the attack on 9/11 would transpire. The basic knowledge that an attack is going to take place at some undefined time and place in a undefined way simply isn’t enough information to guarantee that that attack can be prevented.

Other than these observations I say, good on President Clinton for smacking that truther down.

doriangrey on October 25, 2007 at 5:08 PM

Bill said it so Hillary doesn’t have to.

Farmer_Joe on October 25, 2007 at 5:23 PM

Sure, good for former President Clinton. But the fact that we can feel a little warm and fuzzy towards him for simply rejecting the idea that the 9/11 attacks were an inside job also kind of shows how bad things are.

RWB on October 25, 2007 at 5:30 PM

This is Clinton. I will bet two things:

1)This was a prepared occurance, a photo op, a speak op. This has nothing to do with the welfare or our nation.

2) The Clintons only think one and only one thing, the Clintons only think Clinton. This is not for the welfare of this nation this is for the welfare of da HILL and Bill and only for the welfare of Hill and Bill.

allrsn on October 25, 2007 at 5:42 PM

Even if this is true its of the most crucial importance for a politically healthy environment that the Truthers receive a bipartisan smackdown. So this has made me very happy.

aengus on October 25, 2007 at 6:51 PM

Right so what is your position on conspiracy theories exactly? Seems slightly nuanced to me.

aengus on October 25, 2007 at 6:55 PM

Bog-standard electioneering. Do you expect him to campaign for Fred! or something?

aengus on October 25, 2007 at 7:03 PM

The truther loons, along with the antiwar loons and the eco loons were good enough for the Clinton’s when they wanted to do as much damage to GWB as possible but now that Hillary is already picking out drapes for the WH they’re dangerous and unsightly. Too bad they won’t go away so easily, Hillary and the DNC may have to live with the problems they helped to create.

Buzzy on October 25, 2007 at 7:07 PM

OK…I’ll hold my nose and suppress my gag reflex, and give the Clenis credit where credit’s due.

flipflop on October 25, 2007 at 7:07 PM

Is it just me, or are only Democrats getting heckled by truthers? First Kerry, then Maher, then Clinton. Do you not think that these incidents have been set up by Democrats to give Democrats some national security gravitas considering that is their political weak point?

jihadwatcher on October 25, 2007 at 7:11 PM

I think its more the truthers thought they would be well received by dems. They thought they were amoung friends

Guess they didnt know Dems are self serving first and foremost

William Amos on October 25, 2007 at 7:14 PM

Big A, isn’t this just a form of Affirmative Action for Democrats? I mean, isn’t “How Dare You?” the automatic reaction for anyone with an ounce of integrity and a functioning brain? It’s to The Clenis’s credit that he actually mouthed the words in public, but what else was he supposed to do?

I give it a 5. It’s got a good beat, but it was formulaic.

Jaibones on October 25, 2007 at 7:47 PM

Clinton and the technicolor raincoat.

Is it just me, or are only Democrats getting heckled by truthers?

Nope, just look at islamofascist week at any college and the truthers are out there…., and they breed!

Kini on October 25, 2007 at 7:54 PM

he would say that. he’s a cfr puppet too.

jummy on October 25, 2007 at 7:54 PM

I know it’s a serious topic, but that’s a funny “How dare you”.

Seriously though, big props to him. I’d have dropped the F bomb on the guy.

Dash on October 25, 2007 at 7:56 PM

My vote is that it was staged. Sorry Billy Jeff, I just don’t think anything you do is spontaneous, it is all calculated for effect.

I do wish that one of the good guys would have the stones to say that though.

conservnut on October 25, 2007 at 9:10 PM

Actually, I relished seeing him so pu***whipped standing behind a sign that says “Hillary”. You KNOW that has got to really annoy him. He must mutter to himself, “it should be ME, it should be ME, it is always about ME!!!”

CrimsonFisted on October 25, 2007 at 9:14 PM

Bill learned the “How DARE You” line from Hillry when he fessed up ’bout Monica…
That kind of vengence must be something you never forget….!!!

Nelsa on October 25, 2007 at 9:18 PM

StuLongIsland on October 25, 2007 at 12:18 PM

The Limbaugh Institute for Conservative Studies also taught me the following about the Clintons:
1. The Clintons are poll-driven. They must have focus-grouped Trutherism and found that the voters in the early primary states just don’t lean that way.
2. The Clintons can take their base for granted. They can act all tough with the Truthers now, but later, when Hillary selects a Truther-sympathetic VP candidate (Silky?) – then all will be forgiven.
3. There is nothing so righteous as a victimized Clinton. “Oh poor dear Bill! Those kooky truthers agitated him. A blood pressure spike could be dangerous for a quadruple bypass patient.”

kooly on October 25, 2007 at 9:21 PM

Sounds rehearsed. He was waiting for that opportunity.

Dirthead on October 25, 2007 at 9:50 PM

Well if he would have taken out UBL and the gang when he could have . . .

/had too

- The Cat

MirCat on October 25, 2007 at 10:14 PM

Whatever it takes, right, Bill…?

I’m with you, Kooly…! Makes perfect sense to me.

Rugged Individual on October 25, 2007 at 10:26 PM

He was never stupid…that’s one reason he won twice.

And Leah Mclean is a hottie, btw.

Asher on October 25, 2007 at 10:34 PM

As with all public appearances of Billy Jeff, he’s grandstanding. I, for one, will not give him any credit for dressing down (no pun intended) a truther. Everything he does is for show. The man has no actual substance.

thedecider on October 25, 2007 at 10:47 PM

My friends, we must.

Actually, no.

Again, no. Bubber knows clearly that he can get away with denouncing moonbats like he did with Sister Souljah, and knew then as he does now the drive-by media would laud him for doing so.

He knows he would never be called out for any free speech issues as others would.

91Veteran on October 25, 2007 at 10:52 PM

Trying to distance themselves from their base eh?

DfDeportation on October 25, 2007 at 11:18 PM

Lip bite sold separately.

Best.

Evah.

hillbillyjim on October 26, 2007 at 12:02 AM

Good for him. I’m glad he did that.

MayBee on October 26, 2007 at 12:11 AM

The Clintons love to put on a big show in public about how moderate they are. It’s in private, when the nut-cutting is done (as Safire used to say) that they show their true feelings. And they usually skew left. As long as Edwards continues to dog her, she will never do anything like what Bill just did, for public consumption.

WasatchMan on October 26, 2007 at 12:14 AM

but let’s give him a lollipop for behaving himself for a change.

fogw on October 25, 2007 at 11:05 AM

…somewhat into the future…

“Children, some years ago, the United States of America had a president named Bill Clinton. His wife, Hillary, also wanted to coronated president. He was mostly friendly, and sometimes very indignant. She was a witch. Whatever they did, the stories most always contained lollipops and cigars…”

Entelechy on October 26, 2007 at 12:26 AM

Credit where it’s due: I liked what he said and how he said it. Thanks Pres. Clinton.

Sultry Beauty on October 26, 2007 at 12:55 AM

RWB on October 25, 2007 at 5:30 PM

Winner.

spmat on October 26, 2007 at 12:56 AM

Even though the guy’s an ass, I give him credit for occasionally behaving much better than many on his end of the political spectrum.

JimC on October 26, 2007 at 1:36 AM