Video: NASCAR tips for Democrats

posted at 3:04 pm on October 16, 2007 by Allahpundit

Yeah, granted, they’re using the NASCAR cooties story to mock southerners in the guise of mocking Democrats.

But I have to admit, I like this one. Click the image to watch.

rsu-nascar.jpg

Comments

I think the guy on the right let his real accept slip when he was doing the Yankee accent as a Southerner.

AlexB on October 16, 2007 at 3:09 PM

I meant “accent”, not “accept”
:P

AlexB on October 16, 2007 at 3:10 PM

love those guys, :)

trailortrash on October 16, 2007 at 3:11 PM

It’s that damned, Nascar carbon footprint. It’s just not right.

The Socialists prefer that electric cars be used. The problem is, when the Socialists take control, only the Socialists will have the electric cars – kinda like how only the Commie heirarchy had the Black Sea dachas. Oh, for the good ol’ days, when only the Stalinists had anything of value. Right, Mrs. Clinton?

OhEssYouCowboys on October 16, 2007 at 3:15 PM

Both are originally from Tennessee. Which makes Allah’s conclusion …

… a bit up in the air to me. The premise is certainly cracking a joke at southern expense, but they are southerners and they make enough zingers that hit home against the ostensible targets of the characters that … well, I get the feeling they are just sort of making fun of everyone.

BillINDC on October 16, 2007 at 3:15 PM

The only thing I ever liked from these guys was Civil War, Part 2.

Bigfoot on October 16, 2007 at 3:20 PM

Sorry, I can’t get past the obnoxiously abrasive voices to get to the humor.

Bad Candy on October 16, 2007 at 3:20 PM

Southerners don’t mind jokes about southerners from southerners…foxworthy, larry the cable guy, these guys.

Although foxworthy, enough already.

The Socialists prefer that electric cars be used.

That may take some time. NASCAR just switched to unleaded fuel this year. Yeah we move slower…

and ot: Rick Hendrick, Jeff Gordon, Jimmy Johnson, and Casey Mears all donated to Rudy’s campaign.

sunny on October 16, 2007 at 3:26 PM

Yeah, this one had…something. Not only was it funny, but it was a revelation to see Dems parodied like a 30’s cartoon of a fatcat…and to realize that that had a lot of truth these days. Limousine Liberals, indeed.

Splunge on October 16, 2007 at 3:28 PM

If I went to a NASCAR race, I wouldn’t feel I needed to be immunized against hepatitis. STD’s, maybe, but not hepatitis.

radjah shelduck on October 16, 2007 at 3:31 PM

LOL! I thought this was pert near one of the funnier things I’ve seen from them!

Nineball on October 16, 2007 at 3:32 PM

I will have to wait until I get home to view it. Ya know that whole streaming video blocked at work thang.
Would the congress critters get upset if we suggested folks get immunized before heading up to DC? I think I will try to track down my representative who is a Dem and try to shake his hand, but right after I do whip some hand cleaner and make a big production out of washing my hand.

LakeRuins on October 16, 2007 at 4:01 PM

jokes about southerners from southerners…larry the cable guy, these guys.
sunny on October 16, 2007 at 3:26 PM

Larry the Cable Guy is not a real southerner. Check it out.
He’s from Nebraska.

SouthernDem on October 16, 2007 at 4:22 PM

Too funny. I’ve been to plenty of NASCAR races and the only protection you need is sunscreen and a knife/gun of your choice.

windbag on October 16, 2007 at 4:27 PM

Damn, that’s funny.

drjohn on October 16, 2007 at 4:30 PM

The Socialists prefer that electric cars be used.

The Goracle would have NASCAR scaled back to a pinewood derby. On second thought, that still involves raping the environment. That leaves us with the drivers all standing at the top of the hill and envisioning themselves driving down the course.

windbag on October 16, 2007 at 4:31 PM

Living in the Nascar home town most of my life I’ve been to a race or two. Only thing I ever got sick from was a little too much Jack Daniels. But then I guess the alcohol does a pretty good job of killing the germs. Hell, for what a seat in the stands here in Daytona costs these days you see less and less of the average “redneck” at the track. I quit going to the races years ago. Now I just sell parking at my store and go home to watch it on the tube.

conservativecaveman on October 16, 2007 at 5:15 PM

Larry the Cable Guy is not a real southerner. Check it out.
He’s from Nebraska.

SouthernDem on October 16, 2007 at 4:22 PM

Well, I don’t care where he lives, he’s a real southerner at heart.
signed, Heathen Louisiana Catholic Redneck

reine.de.tout on October 16, 2007 at 5:32 PM

Nebraska, the South, Larry, Foxworthy, Engvall what’s the difference? All the same to liberals

Defector01 on October 16, 2007 at 5:43 PM

Hilarious! That was cute~

bridgetown on October 16, 2007 at 5:59 PM

Cane!

– The Cat

MirCat on October 16, 2007 at 7:22 PM

I found myself watching some of their other vids. Quite
funny.

gary on October 16, 2007 at 8:07 PM

Good one!

Zorro on October 16, 2007 at 8:25 PM

That was absolutely hilarious.

Black Adam on October 17, 2007 at 7:55 AM