Audio: Laura Ingraham on The View & Joy Behar

posted at 3:32 pm on October 16, 2007 by Bryan

Laura & co talk about the Ingrahammer’s Nov. 12 guest appearance on the View. All I can say is, I hope Laura’s watching her back that day. Click to play.

Update (AP): Is Laura suggesting she’s going to call Behar out on the show for calling Michelle a “bitch”? And if not, can we goad her into it?

Comments

“This is an audience that…”

…applauds when Rosie declares that fire has never in history melted steel.

…laughs whenever Joy Behar says “Nazi,” “Bitch,” or “Nazi Bitch”.

All I can suggest is that Laura wear a shiny pin or earrings to keep them entertained.

saint kansas on October 16, 2007 at 3:43 PM

Laura should make Behar cry on national TV and make her look like the intellectual dwarf that she is.

AlexB on October 16, 2007 at 3:44 PM

Here I thought you were going to try and help AP get his I-Phone by posting about the author, Dinesh D’Souza that Laura had on her show today.

Mcguyver on October 16, 2007 at 3:46 PM

I finally broke down and watched the clip of the Maher show with Behar. I’ve been sick with a cold for days, and was finally feeling better, but now the urge to vomit is excruciating.

If Laura doesn’t nail her, she’s a coward. Seriously. Behar needs to be taken down about thirty pegs, and since I’m guessing she’d never come within 30 miles of Ann or Michelle, this is a golden opportunity.

MadisonConservative on October 16, 2007 at 3:47 PM

I’m hoping that Laura will last the entire show. There is no doubt that she will not leave earlier of her own volition. I sometimes wonder if any good comes of these forays into to such sophmoric venues. Then I realize, this is a serious battle we conservatives must fight. So, GO LAURA!

MNDavenotPC on October 16, 2007 at 3:48 PM

“When I think of The View, I don’t think of ‘pretty.’”

Me neither.

So let me get this straight; calling someone a biatch on national television is more acceptable than ‘colterizing’ someone as a feh-got at an obscure neocon rally?

locomotivebreath1901 on October 16, 2007 at 3:49 PM

Elizabeth is still there. Conservatives stick it out through the hard times, lieberals don’t. Of course liberals wouldn’t have nearly as rough a time in life if they just learned to fend for themselves instead of always looking for mommy either literally or figuratively in the form of big gubmint.

LakeRuins on October 16, 2007 at 3:52 PM

Elisabeth will be on maternity leave on Nov 12. I wonder who the fill-in host will be??

KelliD on October 16, 2007 at 3:53 PM

Oh yeah. Laura rocks!

KelliD on October 16, 2007 at 3:53 PM

I wonder if Laura, Whoopi, Barbara et al will go on at length about how they’d like to “do” Mitt Romney and/or his wife.

saint kansas on October 16, 2007 at 3:55 PM

I guess I should listen to the clip first. She’s the fill-in host.

KelliD on October 16, 2007 at 3:56 PM

Prager was attacking Behar today, too. Apparently, on the latest show, she said that Ann Coulter probably thought Schindler’s List was a comedy. Pure class, that lady.

AdrianG on October 16, 2007 at 3:57 PM

I wish that Coulter would be the guest. It’d be the intellectual, bloodletting equivalent of the Tokyo club scene in Kill Bill.

OhEssYouCowboys on October 16, 2007 at 3:58 PM

OhEssYouCowboys on October 16, 2007 at 3:58 PM

IF ONLY. There would be louder booing than Ashlee Simpson’s performance at the Super Bowl.

MadisonConservative on October 16, 2007 at 4:02 PM

Bad idea. Pearls before swine, etc.

I have no doubt Laura can take care of herself, but if she’s thinks she’ll influence anyone in that rathole, she’s delusional. And if she doesn’t think she can influence anyone, why do it?

Splashman on October 16, 2007 at 4:12 PM

By the way, Bryan, with the audio clip set to auto-load, you’re paying for an unnecessary 1.6 MB of traffic every time someone refreshes the comment page. (I’m not criticizing — just wondered if you were aware.)

Splashman on October 16, 2007 at 4:15 PM

Splashman on October 16, 2007 at 4:15 PM

HA! He does that rub AP’s nose in the fact that they HAVE the bucks for the iphone, but they’d rather waste it than buy one for AP!

csdeven on October 16, 2007 at 4:25 PM

A Pearl before swine is an understatement.

Hening on October 16, 2007 at 4:26 PM

Splashman on October 16, 2007 at 4:12 PM

Dude, It’s because the viewers can be influenced.

There are a lot women that would agree with Laura on a lot of issues she wrote about in her book.
The trash talkers on The View are a despicable waste of airwaves.

Because I know for fact some of the viewers could be influenced if there were any real brains hosting the show. You know those women that watch the show just because they are women hosts?

One of my liberal friend’s Mom being one of them.

Mcguyver on October 16, 2007 at 4:30 PM

Mcguyver on October 16, 2007 at 3:46 PM

Can we stop pretending AP doesn’t have an iPhone, please?

Wingo on October 16, 2007 at 4:32 PM

Laura can take care of herself … it’s going to be a battle royal.

tarpon on October 16, 2007 at 4:41 PM

Laura will wipe the floor with Joy’s ass……..that is if they actually let Laura speak without constantly being interupted. I wish Rosie fat slob was still sitting on the panel for Laura’s visit. Now THAT’S ENTERTAINMENT.

Winebabe on October 16, 2007 at 4:44 PM

They are going to hand Laura’s book out to the whole audience. That will stun them, I am sure the audience of the view are real AVID readers.

Um, where are the donnettes.

americaslaststand on October 16, 2007 at 5:06 PM

Can we stop pretending AP doesn’t have an iPhone, please?

I swear that I don’t.

Allahpundit on October 16, 2007 at 5:07 PM

I swear that I don’t.

To God? On a Bible?

saint kansas on October 16, 2007 at 5:14 PM

I’m still waiting for my Charlie’s Angels remake with Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter and Laura Ingraham, with Fred! as the voice of Charlie. And me as Bosley, of course.

You know that would kick more ass than 300.

saint kansas on October 16, 2007 at 5:18 PM

Well, if they need someone to fill in for Elizabeth, how about someone who isn’t busy filling in for BOR anymore? Someone who could ask Joyless “Where do you get off making a comment like that about me? You don’t know me.”

The Monster on October 16, 2007 at 5:20 PM

The audience will all get a copy of Laura’s book is the best news I heard all day. Call me an optimist (on occasion) but I still have hope that her book will reach past the fog of left wing talking points that clouds the minds of the members of the Views robotic audience. Maybe, just maybe one or two will give the book a chance, read it and have an epiphany that all they have been cheering on, is nothing but LIES!

Mcguyver on October 16, 2007 at 3:46 PM

I was not aware of this book, thanks for the heads up. After reading the inside flap and a few reviews, it seems to be worth a read.
As for Joy getting called on her rude remark about our dearest Michelle, We can Hope.

abinitioadinfinitum on October 16, 2007 at 5:36 PM

Laura will wipe the floor with Joy’s ass…
Winebabe on October 16, 2007 at 4:44 PM

That sounds like a really BIG job. Heh heh

abinitioadinfinitum on October 16, 2007 at 5:49 PM

Daniel in the lions’ den, my friends. Daniel in the lions’ den.

But Laura’s shield will be the truth, not the truth as those cackling hens see it.

madmonkphotog on October 16, 2007 at 6:18 PM

If the talkover triplets can be controlled then it could be a good program but there’s no indication the show that Laura will be on has any chance of being any different than when O’Reily was on which was a scream over fiasco.

Speakup on October 16, 2007 at 6:34 PM

Laura, Michelle and Tammy
the triple threat to the nut root moonbats

watch out joyless you might ending up bitting off more then you can chew .
and from what i see cows can chew a lot.

Mojack420 on October 16, 2007 at 6:53 PM

It was good of Laura to say she would stick up for her friend, Michelle. Thanks

Zorro on October 16, 2007 at 8:18 PM

AP:
There will be video available, yes?

least1 on October 16, 2007 at 9:15 PM

I finally figured it out, after a year of slogging through Rosie lowlights – the one thing Laura needs to remember to get along fine while visiting:

The show is called “The View.”

Not “Several Views”…not “Well-Informed Views”…not “Reasonable Views.” “The View.” If you don’t share it, get out.

Ay, there’s the rub.