Video: Rudy on very illegal aliens

posted at 8:29 am on October 15, 2007 by Allahpundit

At a Ron Paul rally, this would have constituted a serious question.

Rudy totally ducked it, too, although in his defense the other candidates wouldn’t have done any better. Fred’s solution would be to let the states handle it and Mitt would probably just ask James Dobson what to do. Click the image to watch.

rudy-alien.jpg

Comments

Aren’t attacks by Democrats something like an alien invasion?

Halley on October 15, 2007 at 8:43 AM

Naturally, when the aliens come, we just point them towards Berkeley. No one will even notice them.

trubble on October 15, 2007 at 8:43 AM

Well, the right answer was obviously that he would get in a fighter jet and personally shoot the aliens down. I don’t know why he didn’t just say that.

aero on October 15, 2007 at 8:53 AM

Hey,

Since we’re all BSG fans here, don’t you agree this is a super-duper-serious question? When the Cylons attack, do you want Adama running the show or Dr. Baltar?

Outlander on October 15, 2007 at 8:56 AM

That was pretty cute. The kid wants to be a sculptor??? What happened to firemen and policemen and astronauts?

mimi1220 on October 15, 2007 at 9:02 AM

Cute clip. And you win: I laughed outloud at the Dobson-Mitt line.

Spirit of 1776 on October 15, 2007 at 9:14 AM

Go ahead and laugh. But if this really happened, all of us who made fun of Ron Paul would be the first to go.

logis on October 15, 2007 at 9:25 AM

I would have asked the kid if he played video games. And if he does, I’d tell him we’d put him in the best fighter jet we have and let him kick their butts!

Kids say the darnedest things!

Allah, if you knew the first thing about Mormons, you could have made a really good joke about Mitt.

csdeven on October 15, 2007 at 9:26 AM

Dennis K would have just said ” I always knew they would come back for me”

bbz123 on October 15, 2007 at 9:38 AM

Heh…I think Rudy handled that fairly well. What would one expect him to do, just laugh in the kid’s face?

flipflop on October 15, 2007 at 9:47 AM

He should have just gone Oddo .

bbz123 on October 15, 2007 at 10:04 AM

He should have just gone Oddo .

bbz123 on October 15, 2007 at 10:04 AM

“Gone Oddo”. I love it!

flipflop on October 15, 2007 at 10:10 AM

and Mitt would probably just ask James Dobson what to do.

this made my morning.

its vintage duh on October 15, 2007 at 10:54 AM

That was cute.

Esthier on October 15, 2007 at 11:05 AM

Hey,

Outlander on October 15, 2007 at 8:56 AM

Adama? That dude from digg? Oh, heck yeah!

safarial on October 15, 2007 at 11:16 AM

Rudy handled it EXACTLY RIGHT.

The last thing you want to do is give the Dagloppian Empire from the Outer Andromeda Galaxy foreknowledge of what preparations we are making to quash their invasion force.

Let those Dagloppian bastards make the gazillion light year journey to our solar system, bent on terror and conquest, and THEN let them see what Rudy has in store.

That “kid” is probably a Dagloppian advance scout anyway. Didja see when he was asked what he wants to be when he grows up…. “A SCULPTOR”?????

Dead giveaway, if you ask me.

Always Right on October 15, 2007 at 11:20 AM

very illegal aliens.

Ha! That was good AP.

nailinmyeye on October 15, 2007 at 11:40 AM

That is a lot better than…thanks.

Speakup on October 15, 2007 at 11:44 AM

One thing is for certain: there is no stopping them; the bad things from another planet will soon be here. And I for one welcome our new bad thing from another planet overlords. I’d like to remind them that as a trusted blogger, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.

TallDave on October 15, 2007 at 11:52 AM

The boy could make a sculptor of a Lionel Richie busts.

abinitioadinfinitum on October 15, 2007 at 12:09 PM

They shouldn’t laugh at a kid’s question. I know they all thought it was cute (and it was) but they should’ve at least pretended to take it seriously so the kid won’t be afraid to participate publicly should the opportunity ever present iteself again.

CliffHanger on October 15, 2007 at 12:55 PM

If I were there I would have sooo followed up with “How” and what about killer asteriods and is Al Gore an alien emissary . . . .

If we would have only followed up on what Reagan started.

- The Cat

MirCat on October 15, 2007 at 1:13 PM

maybe the kid is a scientologist.

its vintage duh on October 15, 2007 at 2:23 PM