Video: Hillary Uncensored

posted at 6:50 pm on October 15, 2007 by Bryan

This is the video that’s been buzzing around the blogs for the past few months, becoming one of the most viewed on Google Video. It shows the Peter Paul side of the issue, which involves allegations that Hillary Clinton has committed numerous federal election law violations, has lied about them to cover them up, all culminating in what might be felonious conduct on her part. Paul makes a strong case here, but he would; it’s his video. The court case is ongoing.

Assorted Babble has a whole lot more about the case, as does Peter Paul’s own web site.

Is this case enough to save the world from Hillary? Will the media continue to do its best to bury what might be the largest election fraud in US history? Stay tuned…

Comments

I hope the media keeps i buried until after she becomes the Democrat nominee, at which point I hope it explodes in her face and the Republicans sweep the Presidential, Senate, and House elections.

Pipe dream.

Rode Werk on October 15, 2007 at 6:55 PM

If Media Matters isn’t reporting it, is it really news?

JammieWearingFool on October 15, 2007 at 6:58 PM

Wow. I had somehow never heard about this. Though I can’t say that I’m surprised one bit.

BadgerHawk on October 15, 2007 at 7:06 PM

Last I heard Hillary was fighting to keep here name off the lawsuit Paul has and the hearing on that was held, but the judge still won’t return his ruling for a few more weeks.

CommentGuy on October 15, 2007 at 7:07 PM

Paul makes a strong case here, but he would; it’s his video.

It’s a bombshell video. Thank goodness it’s in public, it might have been his only opportunity to get his side out there.

RushBaby on October 15, 2007 at 7:08 PM

” the corruption just seems to extend to everything”
Billy and the Beast in a nutshell.
Regardless of the MSM, our justice system needs to deal with this criminal enterprise once and for all. The caterwalling about Bush being a criminal for years has been pre-emptive folly for just this scenario.

bbz123 on October 15, 2007 at 7:09 PM

Nothing new here. Let’s move on.

At least that’s what the Hillary folks will say on camera. Off camera, the hit squads go to work.

stonemeister on October 15, 2007 at 7:11 PM

Hmmm…

Exit question…

did her campaign ever actualy return Hsu’s money?

Any way to check?

Romeo13 on October 15, 2007 at 7:14 PM

Excelsior!

Dork B. on October 15, 2007 at 7:16 PM

Flip over at suitablyflip is all over that .

We are waiting for her to file her quarterly report tonight and start working the data

CommentGuy on October 15, 2007 at 7:16 PM

Bryan: Will the media continue to do its best to bury what might be the largest election fraud in US history?

You bet your a$$ they will.

doriangrey on October 15, 2007 at 7:17 PM

He already has a post up today with some of the Hsu donors traced to returns from the Vilsack campaign which already filed earlier today

LINK

CommentGuy on October 15, 2007 at 7:19 PM

She will never be sullied by this. They are untouchable.

peacenprosperity on October 15, 2007 at 7:22 PM

You know what? So what! Every woman on the planet, if they could, is going to go into that voting booth and see a woman on the ballot, and you think they’re not going to vote for her? No matter what they say now – ‘I’ll never vote for a woman who lets her man treat her the way White Trash Willy did’. Women out vote men 3 to 1 – period. She’s getting elected in a landslide. We better get used to the idea, boys and girls. We got a year to try and figure a way to counter her with an electable conservative. Maybe with our own female – Liz Dole?

countywolf on October 15, 2007 at 7:24 PM

What happened to the video? It’s been SandyBurgled or something.

I have more faith in the ladies than that – We still got the Home Security Moms, or did we screw that up as well?

Dork B. on October 15, 2007 at 7:26 PM

countywolf on October 15, 2007 at 7:24 PM

Uh… women outvote men 3:1?

Linky or study please?

Romeo13 on October 15, 2007 at 7:30 PM

Bill was smart replacing all of the Federal judges. He knew he would need to call on them for favors in the future.

The Clintons are untouchable. Even if the press did highlight this story and push along the trial, Hillary would be acquitted and her numbers would go up–it’s the magic Klinton Teflon Deflector Shield.

They could be caught on tape, red handed, with 10 credible eyewitnesses and it would all disappear.

mojojojo on October 15, 2007 at 7:30 PM

countywolf on October 15, 2007 at 7:24 PM

This woman would never vote for that thing. And even my liberal friend girls say they wouldn’t vote for her. I know some other gals who say woman leaders are dangerous and volatile, and I agree (except for Thatcher, she’s my hero).

I don’t think the chick vote’s a shoe-in, but we should campaign as though it were anyhow.

NTWR on October 15, 2007 at 7:32 PM

mojojojo on October 15, 2007 at 7:30 PM

Well I do suspect her of being the Anti-Christ….

doriangrey on October 15, 2007 at 7:33 PM

Hillary might get Swift-Boated by a former associate – a book will come out or something. She’s supposed to be real peach. I’m sure that she’s generated enough animus to have a few patient enemies. I mean, we’re the Vast Right Wing, aren’t we?

Dork B. on October 15, 2007 at 7:41 PM

[lib]Old News. Nothing to see here, move on sheeple [/lib]

So, is this guy gonna get an Oscar ala Mikey Moore?

Iblis on October 15, 2007 at 7:46 PM

never heard about this… amazing…

Kaptain Amerika on October 15, 2007 at 7:48 PM

Well, unfortunately I don’t have a link or study on the percentage of elgible voters that actually do vote. I know it’s lame, but I remembrered these figures from a Frontline or Discovery Channel piece on voting. About 30% of registered males vote and about 70% of registered females. So I exagetrated a little. It’ probably closer to 2.5 to 1. In any event, more registered women vote than men. I’m really hoping in the next gen election the men do get out as the ladies do and VOTE!

countywolf on October 15, 2007 at 7:50 PM

This is just another example of swift boat lying. \blameOthers

Wade on October 15, 2007 at 7:54 PM

If you’re not already reading Suitably Flip on a regular basis, do start! It’s amazing how much he can find out from public records.

Makes me want to be a forensic accountant when I grow up.

MamaAJ on October 15, 2007 at 7:57 PM

I hope the media keeps i buried until after she becomes the Democrat nominee…

Rode Werk

Ahmen brother!

Agrippa2k on October 15, 2007 at 8:07 PM

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Then, there is the Clintons…

On-my-soap-box on October 15, 2007 at 8:07 PM

this is all news to me, brave guy for coming out with it.
he better watch his back, hate to read about him comitting “suicide” or sumthin…

trailortrash on October 15, 2007 at 8:33 PM

Here is the history of the lawsuit.

Go here

Under Case Number type: BC304174

tommylotto on October 15, 2007 at 8:34 PM

Before people jump to too many conclusions I’d recommend they remember Rev Falwell distributing videotapes about the Clinton Body count, which was in fact untrue and debunked.

If this is true let it be shown by credible reporting and not breathless accounts of one or two people.

Bradky on October 15, 2007 at 8:35 PM

If this is true let it be shown by credible reporting

By Katie Couric, Brian Williams and Wolf Blitzer?

peacenprosperity on October 15, 2007 at 8:45 PM

peacenprosperity on October 15, 2007 at 8:45 PM

Who do you suggest? The blogosphere recycles and comments on stories. That is not journalism. but if you want to jump into the fray like people did about the body count go right ahead. It hurt the republicans not the clintons.

Bradky on October 15, 2007 at 8:49 PM

Next weeks headlines:
Decapitated man found in Mina Arkansas ditch.

TheSitRep on October 15, 2007 at 8:49 PM

I found the video of her phone conversation pretty credible.

Of course, I find the lack of coverage of said video to be incredible, so maybe it’s just me.

MamaAJ on October 15, 2007 at 8:50 PM

Hillary is a gangster on a par with Al Capone.

Maybe with our own female – Liz Dole?

Ugh tell me you’re joking please.

aengus on October 15, 2007 at 8:51 PM

Bradky on October 15, 2007 at 8:35 PM

Like dan Rather?

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

csdeven on October 15, 2007 at 9:13 PM

Before people jump to too many conclusions I’d recommend they remember

Bradky on October 15, 2007 at 8:35 PM

Bradky on October 15, 2007 at 8:35 PM

Oh yeah… that was all debunked… just ask Vince Foster.. Er.. nevermind.

Ok so lets look at it another way, should be believe the late great Jerry Falwell who was largely responsible for bringing us Ronald Reagan… or should we believe the Clintons. Duh…. let me think about it.

Maxx on October 15, 2007 at 9:14 PM

Who do you suggest?

So they are your idea of credible?

Thanks for showing your ID.

peacenprosperity on October 15, 2007 at 9:20 PM

I hope the media keeps i buried until after she becomes the Democrat nominee …

Rode Werk on October 15, 2007 at 6:55 PM

I don’t know. I’m starting to believe that Obama would be easier to beat than Hillary. Obama’s polling numbers are in the drink and he doesn’t have nearly as effective a political machine behind him as the Pantsuit.

Maxx on October 15, 2007 at 9:23 PM

Oh it’s all just a series of silly misunderstandings… from Juanita Broderick to Whitewater to Travelgate to the “missing” Rose Law Firm records to silly Sandy Berger and his stuffed pants to the quashing of The Path to 9-11 to Monica to Vince to the bullet hole in Ron Brown’s head… there’s absolutely no pattern whatsoever here.

If America votes this bitch into the White House, we deserve whatever hell is brought upon us.

D2Boston on October 15, 2007 at 9:39 PM

I’ve stopped being surprised at how thoroughly dirty the Clintons are.

infidel4life on October 15, 2007 at 9:40 PM

I smell another prospective **suicide** coming.

Alden Pyle on October 15, 2007 at 9:45 PM

What happened to the video? It’s been SandyBurgled or something.

Dork B. on October 15, 2007 at 7:26 PM

Whew, I thought it was just my computer doing it’s standard thing….

You’ve still got this Home Security Mom!

And about the Clintons… What the hell is it going to take? These people could sell their only child as a prostitute, we could have it on video, in plain sight, and everyone, MSM, judges, hollyweirdos, would brush it under the rug, and pretend it never happened, and the public would believe it! It’s astounding what they get away with.

4shoes on October 15, 2007 at 9:52 PM

This is just another example of swift boat lying. \blameOthers

Wade on October 15, 2007 at 7:54 PM

you mean, as in NOT? I agree it’s an example of telling a complete truth about someone and then being smeared for it by traitors and cowards

oops, damnit; fed the troll…

I don’t think Hill-dog is untouchable, but it will take an accumulation of stuff like this to take her down. On the other hand, there probably is an accumulation of stuff like this. It’s just a question if the people involved have the same kind of courage that this guy has.

urbancenturion on October 15, 2007 at 9:52 PM

I have heard bits of this years ago.

I am willing to bet that this is not the ‘tip’ of the iceburg but only a ‘flake’. The Clintons are very slick but must have became overconfident (godly) that Hillary got very careless this time.

I would love to see all Clinton crimes become public. But I will not hold my breath.

How long do you all think Pete Paul will survive?

allrsn on October 15, 2007 at 9:58 PM

The Clinton’s do one thing really well. Their scandals are always so freaking complicated that they are nearly impossible to follow.

With that thought in mind I did a little Googling on Judge Matz, since what he did actually was easy to understand. Here’s a NYT story about the case:

Judge May Dismiss Charge Against Ex-Aide to Clinton

The intricacies of campaign finance laws and of accounting have been explored by both sides, sometimes tangling up the lawyers and apparently bewildering the jury. Indeed, Judge Matz said that he would be surprised if any of the jurors had been able to follow the discussion. “It would be a lot more comprehensible,” he said, “to read the Internal Revenue Code.”

As I was saying! The jurors are a metaphor for the American people.

Buy Danish on October 15, 2007 at 10:13 PM

Maxx on October 15, 2007 at 9:14 PM

I’d suggest reading both links. Falwell didn’t produce the video. He simply distributed it. Bad business move at least but it is a fact. The other link is an itemized list of the allegations made about buried bodies.

If it were me saying ah, it is all crap, you would be correct to be skeptical. But I am citing a source that is used widely to debunk hoaxes and the like.

The point is “don’t get too hung up on this latest story until more facts emerge”

Bradky on October 15, 2007 at 10:14 PM

D2Boston on October 15, 2007 at 9:39 PM

You are quoting talking points from somewhere or a mantra of your own choosing. In either event you are claiming those are true based on emotion, not fact.

Bradky on October 15, 2007 at 10:16 PM

I’ve only skimmed this, but it appears to be an excellent e-z to understand recap of the case that even a proverbial “juror” might understand. I don’t have time to read it until the morning, but I’ll throw it out there in case any of you are interested.
Hillary’s Nemesis – Peter Paul
The Fraudulent Senator: Part 2 of a 7 Part Series
Joan Swirsky
March 14, 2006

Buy Danish on October 15, 2007 at 10:27 PM

Bradky on October 15, 2007 at 10:14 PM

OK Bradky, I’ll take your advise on that. Now hear some of mine. Both Salon and Snopes are leftwing websites. You may as well have quoted Hillary herself as to quoted them. With all the campaign finance shenanigans in the Clinton past and all the lies from the Clintons and we aren’t even mentioning Mr. Hsu, anybody that takes the Clintons word for anything is insane.

Maxx on October 15, 2007 at 10:28 PM

I didn’t know Bill Clinton’s left arm was so long.

profitsbeard on October 15, 2007 at 10:33 PM

Maxx on October 15, 2007 at 10:28 PM

How is snopes a leftwing website? Try doing a search for Bush and it spits out about a hundred rumors that it addresses, many in defense of Bush.
And salon reported something easily verifiable. The Clintons don’t own any of it. but those rumors persist even today because someone “saw a video” or “heard from a friend who saw a video”.

Nor did I say that I was taking the Clinton’s word. but if you prefer to process and deny facts like the truthers, that is you business.

For someone who I think supports truth in journalism for all things, you seem rather thin skinned.

Bradky on October 15, 2007 at 10:38 PM

Bradky on October 15, 2007 at 10:38 PM

Bradky… did I say the Clintons owned Salon and Snopes ? No, I didn’t, did I ? My statement that Salon and Snopes are leftwing and thus unreliable is my opinion.

Maxx on October 15, 2007 at 10:51 PM

Maxx on October 15, 2007 at 10:51 PM

And you offer no justification about snopes. no argument on Salon’s politics. Did you even read the links or are you so wise you “just know”?

Bradky on October 15, 2007 at 10:53 PM

I didn’t know Bill Clinton’s left arm was so long.

profitsbeard on October 15, 2007 at 10:33 PM

OMFG! Freaking hilarious!
I was wondering how such a great conniver got situated so far away from the babe.

4shoes on October 15, 2007 at 10:59 PM

Bradky on October 15, 2007 at 10:53 PM

I didn’t read it all, I did read some of it. The article at Snopes is clearly propaganda for leftist by leftist. I recall some of those items in the news when they happened and there was plenty suspicious especially with the Ron Brown case and the Vince Foster Case. Snopes dismissed everything like it was nothing…. wrong-o. And I’ve read things that make me distrustful of Salon as well, I don’t remember all the details, but that is the impression I have formed of that site. Neither site has any credibility with me and that’s my opinion….. OK ?

Am I allow to have an opinion like that without being called a truther? I guess not.

Maxx on October 15, 2007 at 11:05 PM

Maxx on October 15, 2007 at 11:05 PM

That is your opinion. Barbara and David P. Mikkelson have run the site for a decade or so. You say it is propaganda for the left? Back it up.

The inescapable facts are (a) falwell hawked the video on his tv show
(b) to date no credible evidence proving the many allegations against the clintons are more than rumors.
(c) a site that debunks facts such as Jane Fonda giving prisoners notes to captors or bush’s involvement in numerous scandals seems to be more balance than most

You are of course allowed to have an opinion. I’m just surprised you willingly bury your head in the sand and say “it’s propaganda, the rumors are true” over and over.

Bradky on October 15, 2007 at 11:15 PM

Bradky on October 15, 2007 at 11:15 PM

Why do you alway try to put words in my mouth Bradky. Don’t you understand there is a typewritten record here that anyone can refer back to? This is the second time in this very thread you have tried to do that. Where did I say the rumors are true ? Let me answer that question for you…. I didn’t say that.

I said there was plenty that was suspicious and that the references you provided I do not trust. How can I make it any more clear?

OK… I will stick around for one more volley, but it’s getting near my bedtime, so make it a good one.

Maxx on October 15, 2007 at 11:27 PM

Not all of Hillary’s red flags are Chinese.

The liberal media cannot ignore her foibles for much longer.

DannoJyd on October 15, 2007 at 11:34 PM

Maxx on October 15, 2007 at 11:27 PM

Let’s try one more time.
Do you believe that Falwell did indeed promote or distribute these videos on his television show?

Do you believe the entire “Clintons buried bodies” theme that was mentioned in the Snopes link? If not, which parts do you doubt?

For snopes specifically on what basis or facts do you contend they are a leftie site? (I agree that Salon obviously sympathizes with the left)

And lastly what sources do you use to fact check rumors and hoaxes?

Bradky on October 15, 2007 at 11:35 PM

Bradky on October 15, 2007 at 11:35 PM

Let’s try one more time.

That was never an issue, I don’t doubt that.

I know there is much more to some of those stories than is being presented at Snopes. And the slant in favor of the Clintons is quite vivid. Just the fact that they brush it ALL aside as nothing is absurd.

See above.

And lastly what sources do you use to fact check rumors and hoaxes?

Many many sources, and of course sometime all you can get is an impression of who’s story seems to be more credible. Clearly there is no site that is going to get it right 100% of the time. I’m not saying Snopes is always wrong or even that they always support the Democrats or the leftwing, but to think of any one site as the absolute authority for all truth is kinda silly, don’t you think ? If I really want to get to the bottom of some story I will run lots of searches concerning that story and read all that I can. Obviously different sources will not always agree but some facts will be consistent and sometimes those facts are the only thing upon which to base your opinion.

If you do a search on any of those names on the “Clintons Buried Bodies” story you will come up with hundreds of hits. Then you got to use sources that have won your respect for getting it right in the past and form your opinion from there. That’s how I do it.

OK… I got to sleep.. goodnight.

Maxx on October 15, 2007 at 11:55 PM

How much evil can this woman file away in her brain before her head explodes?

Speakup on October 15, 2007 at 11:58 PM

The witnesses won’t “disappear” so much as suffer Arkancide. Lloyd’s of London probably wouldn’t issue anyone a policy if they’re known to be on the Clinton (S)Hit List.

The Monster on October 16, 2007 at 12:49 AM

Dork B. on October 15, 2007 at 7:41 PM

I read an article today about a book coming out by Jeff Gerth and one other, and in it, they describe an interview with a former aide who was present when the Seahag listened to an intercepted cell phone call plotting what their next move would be concerning a bimbo eruption.

This broad can listen to what she perceives her political enemies, yet refuses to allow us to listen to terrorists.

91Veteran on October 16, 2007 at 1:38 AM

Maxx on October 15, 2007 at 11:55 PM

Snopes is not my only site to go to but you won’t even name one other site of the “many” sites you go to….

Bradky on October 16, 2007 at 3:42 AM

91Veteran on October 16, 2007 at 1:38 AM

Yep, this is the top story on Drudge this morning.
Ha Ha.

Buy Danish on October 16, 2007 at 8:02 AM

The Clintons as frauds and above the law is as old news as dog bites man. Her election will lead to greater challenges to freedom and the American dream of liberty than Bin Laden could ever summon.

Hening on October 16, 2007 at 8:05 AM

Well…Well…Well…I didn’t know about this! So how come our news media hasn’t reported this? (Snarkiness now off) None of this matters to RATS! They will vote for Satan if it gets them back in power in DC! They have zero policy ideas, zero values, zero credibility, 100% lust for power…

sabbott on October 16, 2007 at 8:12 AM

Oh Hillary, say it isn’t so!

Just what we want in our next POTUS….Integrity!

Golfer_75093 on October 16, 2007 at 9:55 AM

This video isn’t available any more. Anyone know where I can go to find it?

Numenorean on October 16, 2007 at 9:59 AM

How much evil can this woman file away in her brain before her head explodes?

Speakup on October 15, 2007 at 11:58 PM

Sociopaths have no conscience.

RobG on October 16, 2007 at 10:02 AM

The link Bryan posted to Peter Paul’s site is very enlightening and the next best thing video — especially the Photo Chronicle of Paul v. Clinton.

Numenorean on October 16, 2007 at 10:08 AM

You don’t become the epitome of evil unless you are untouchable. The common person is no match for the forces surrounding her. A Chistian friend told me that “she is not the antichrist. She is just preparing the way for his coming.”

volsense on October 16, 2007 at 10:33 AM

BJ Clinton’s appointees in the judiciary shouldn’t be judging HR Clinton’s campaign finance violations.

Now is the time to introduce a Constitutional Amendment disallowing close relatives of a past president from running for the office of POTUS.

The Dems would probably support it because of BDS.

desertdweller on October 16, 2007 at 11:37 AM

I hope Mr. Paul has his brakes checked regularly!

CP on October 16, 2007 at 12:21 PM