Video: What’s really on your mind, Bill?

posted at 4:54 pm on September 30, 2007 by Bryan

Former President Clinton performed a 15-minute informercial for the Glacier’s campaign today on ABC This Week, playing some serious softball with his former employee George Stephanopolous. I mean, really, SURPRISE! He supports his wife for president! Who’dathunkit?

Going in knowing that he wasn’t going to be challenged by his ex-lackey, Clinton was evidently multitasking during the interview, answering questions about one thing while thinking about something else entirely. Given who we’re talking about, can you guess what he was thinking about?

Hillary must be so proud.

Comments

I can never bring myself to listen to this man Bill and his partner Hill…I just don’t want to give them the time of my precious day…and won’t willingly go along with being lied to…

CCRWM on September 30, 2007 at 4:57 PM

But sometimes he says the darndest things.

Bryan on September 30, 2007 at 4:58 PM

I think monica should get a face guard Bills gettig frisky again

William Amos on September 30, 2007 at 5:00 PM

a 90% rate? No wonder he has bags under eyes. His will be the first state funeral with a partially closed coffin.

trubble on September 30, 2007 at 5:01 PM

He did not have sexcess with that woman–Hillary that is!

Tennessee Dave on September 30, 2007 at 5:04 PM

Right before that he also says “…already made an udder investment…”

see-dubya on September 30, 2007 at 5:07 PM

He’s repulsive. I think in the long run he hurts her more than helps her. I say let him keep talking.

JiangxiDad on September 30, 2007 at 5:07 PM

I hope he continues to be an embarrassment for Hillary throughout the campaign.

T J Green on September 30, 2007 at 5:15 PM

while Monica blew Al-Qaida grew

malkinmania on September 30, 2007 at 5:28 PM

Geez, I hope ABC has a contract with Chap-Stick! That slurping is now what passes for an interview? I’d check with the FEC about an in-kind political contribution.

MCPO Airdale on September 30, 2007 at 5:31 PM

Since when has Bill had sex on the brain?

Just you wait, it won’t be long until we will hear how he had taken an act of celibacy after the Lewinsky scandal.

Remember how Bill would bite his lip as an indication that he was “embellishing”? Maybe it wasn’t meant as a sign for lying but rather an attempt at getting sex off his brain so he could stay on point.

Don’t think so? He didn’t bite his lip in the video and he let the “sex” word slip out. Hmmm?

Weebork on September 30, 2007 at 5:38 PM

I think in the long run he hurts her more than helps her.
JiangxiDad on September 30, 2007 at 5:07 PM

I think you’re wrong – for the primary. All the Dems are pining deeply for those halcyon days of the Last Real President. I don’t know, but I would suspect that after the primary, Bill may play a significantly less conspicuous role. However, they will be balancing that exposure by daily focus group after daily focus group.

eeyore on September 30, 2007 at 5:40 PM

Actually, I’ve noticed that he is having problems enunciating words. I’m wondering if he has developed a speech problem.

terryannonline on September 30, 2007 at 5:43 PM

while Monica blew Al-Qaida grew

malkinmania on September 30, 2007 at 5:28 PM

LMAO

Harpazo on September 30, 2007 at 5:45 PM

He was thinking, once this _____ is busy with the Presidency, I can finally get laid again!

abinitioadinfinitum on September 30, 2007 at 5:50 PM

terryann–you know, I think you’re right. It’s like he’s had a mild stroke or something.

see-dubya on September 30, 2007 at 5:51 PM

Did he say sexcess?

We all know Bill had nothing of the kind.

He had suckcess.

fogw on September 30, 2007 at 5:52 PM

He has seemed verbally off his game the last two times I’ve seen him. Could be slipping his words for health or fatigue reasons. If his mind wandered over to sex during a fairly boring conversation, he wouldn’t be the first.

dedalus on September 30, 2007 at 5:59 PM

Whoa. I stopped watching the Sunday news shows… when did George go with the lousy combover?

Guys, guys, guys… it never looks good.

Meryl Yourish on September 30, 2007 at 6:20 PM

Right before that he also says “…already made an udder investment…”

see-dubya on September 30, 2007 at 5:07 PM

Geez, see-dub, is that the breast you can do?

mikeyboss on September 30, 2007 at 6:20 PM

Where’s the press, overanalyzing and talking about how stupid Bill Clinton is? I mean, what kind of President CAN’T say “Success” correctly? Or “other”? Is he some kind of stupid hick? A overfed government official put into office by a bunch of dumb Democrats who don’t know how civilized the Republicans and the US are? Who attacks a country like Iraq with long range air strikes? Who is so stupid as to blow up an aspirin factory? Who sends our troops into Bosnia? What have they ever done for us?

Oh, wait, his name doesn’t end in “Bush” so the press doesn’t care about what he says or what he’s done. Gotcha.

mjk on September 30, 2007 at 6:51 PM

Bill blew the meetings in Brazil; he was couseling some of the ghetto girls in Rio.

Jaibones on September 30, 2007 at 6:53 PM

Hillary’s camp has issued a response:

RightWinged on September 30, 2007 at 6:54 PM

terryannonline on September 30, 2007 at 5:43 PM

Yes. That speech problem is called “alcoholism.”

Trust me. I know.

;)

leepro on September 30, 2007 at 6:55 PM

OT

TennesseeDave:
Awhile back did you mention that you’re in Collierville? You were responding to my post that I’m in Memphis. I answered again that I’m actually in Germantown (I usually say Memphis, because most people recognize that), but I think you must’ve already left the thread. I wanted to ask you to email me at [my nic]42 “at” comcast “dot” net. My husband and I would love to meet you. Dinner maybe?

leepro on September 30, 2007 at 7:03 PM

I wish you’d call him “EX President Clinton”, and really, I can not stand to hear this man talk. Never could. He sounds like such a sleaze bag.
I guess I shouldn’t hate anyone, but I hate Bill Clinton more than any politician I can think of.

SuperManGreenLantern on September 30, 2007 at 7:12 PM

Ya, he’s an alcoholic alright. Your face doesn’t get that red unless you’ve drunk a tanker full of bourbon or you are very embarrassed.

jihadwatcher on September 30, 2007 at 7:14 PM

but I hate Bill Clinton more than any politician I can think of.

I’m only 25, must of Presidents in my memory have had the last name Bush and Clinton. And it looks like it maybe like for a while longer if Hillary wins.
Sigh.

terryannonline on September 30, 2007 at 7:16 PM

“I’m only 25…”

You are one very smart lady, terryann. Welcome to the grownup side! Keep logging in here (and at Michelle Malkin, and at LGF), study our American history, and you can’t go wrong!

;-D

leepro on September 30, 2007 at 7:25 PM

If you are referring to Operation Desert Fox, after the invasion of 2003 we’ve learned that the missle attacks by Clinton wer effective at degrading Saddam’s regime and its weapons manufacturing ability. General Anthony Zinni and Lt. Col Alan King have both been quoted on the subject of those December 1998 attacks.

Also, I believe the asprin factory was in Khartoum, not Iraq. The Khartoum attack is much more questionable than ODF.

dedalus on September 30, 2007 at 7:51 PM

Sorry Bryan, I cannot listen to the slug.

Zorro on September 30, 2007 at 8:00 PM

WEow I am impressed.
I mean where else can you have George Stephanopolous the human hand puppet be able to ask questions while his lips are firmly planted on bills big fat arse.

Mojack420 on September 30, 2007 at 8:24 PM

It truly shows a lack of class and confidence to laugh at anyone’s question in most any forum.

She is very immature and unpresidential. Bill, on the otherhand was a charmer and was very effective with the uninformed.

nottakingsides on September 30, 2007 at 9:10 PM

dedalus on September 30, 2007 at 7:51 PM

I was actually making a joke about how the press won’t blow this completely out of proportion like they do with every little verbal foible Pres. Bush has. And the press making every decision that Pres. Bush makes out to be the WORST DECISION EVER. Wheras Clinton says things and they still act like the man is the second coming. Sorry if that wasn’t clear, but I kind of thought it was with the rest of the post.

mjk on September 30, 2007 at 9:53 PM

The Khartoum attack is much more questionable than ODF.

A soil sample taken from near the factory allegedly showed traces of a precursor chemical, something that when mixed with water and chlorine, produces a deadly substance used in chemical weapons. Or so I’ve heard.

I can’t recall which specific chemical product it was.

Bigfoot on September 30, 2007 at 10:55 PM

He had suckcess.

fogw on September 30, 2007 at 5:52 PM

Heh, fogw,…but only after he had cigcess.

Entelechy on September 30, 2007 at 11:57 PM

mjk,
I see your point and don’t disagree with it.

dedalus on October 1, 2007 at 12:08 AM

I am an inveterate reader of Hot Air, though I rarely comment.

I found I was unable to pass this thread up though, without tossing a couple pesos in.

An observation or two was made earlier in this thread about Slick Willy’s likely chemical dependency issue. SPOT ON, IMHO!

Got a little experience in this area myself, (was a booze hound for over 20 yrs.) and feel qualified to call a spade a spade. First time I saw Slick, I thought.. “Look at that rose-nose SOB!!! He’s Teddy K. about 10 yrs. ago.” His behavior never gave me reason to change that opinion.

Add to this all the allegations about Coke and all, over the years; not to mention the socio-pathic ways, well known temper, and his use/abuse attitude towards women.

Not at all inconsistent with long-term chemical use issues, eh?

As much as it pained me to actually have watched his latest appearances, Billy Boy’s degradation was quite obvious. He seems in a race to catch up with Teddy Barstool.

Perhaps by the time Hildebeast needs to hide him for the General Election, she can find a nice, secure halfway house… and he can be roomies with Dan Rather.

paragon27x on October 1, 2007 at 12:17 AM

Though he’d likely prefer Mary Mapes….

paragon27x on October 1, 2007 at 12:20 AM

I did not have sexual relations with this tie…”

Mr. Gag A. Maggot.

Blustering his way into history.

President Sticky the First.

profitsbeard on October 1, 2007 at 12:23 AM

paragon27x on October 1, 2007 at 12:17 AM

Friend of Bill W.?
Me? 18 yrs. :D

leepro on October 1, 2007 at 12:37 AM

profitsbeard on October 1, 2007 at 12:23 AM

And desperately seeking a legacy… other than the one he left.

paragon27x on October 1, 2007 at 12:38 AM

leepro on October 1, 2007 at 12:37 AM

Yes… Thanks for asking.

paragon27x on October 1, 2007 at 12:40 AM

Cool. Live anywhere near Memphis?

leepro on October 1, 2007 at 12:42 AM

leepro on October 1, 2007 at 12:42 AM

Nah… MN. Will likely be re-locating to NY for a bit then who TF knows. Do not want to use HA for yak, though, right?

paragon27x on October 1, 2007 at 12:47 AM

OK to ask, though, I suppose.

paragon27x on October 1, 2007 at 12:48 AM

Exactly right! I’m done. Thanks for sharin’. Keep comin’ back. ;)

leepro on October 1, 2007 at 12:49 AM

leepro on October 1, 2007 at 12:49 AM

It’s cool. I just do not want to piss off HA. Never been banned from any blog before, and will not start now…. ESPECIALLY from HA.

Back on thread… If I really shared my true thoughts about the Clintons, I would get banned to a place that would make Mordor look like an idyllic Sunday picnic.

paragon27x on October 1, 2007 at 1:04 AM

paragon27x

I think they’re pretty lenient, judging from some of the comments I’ve seen, but, like you, I don’t want to push my luck either. The HA platform is much too valuable for that!

On the C family, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more hateful and controlling husband/wife team of outright thuggery in my LIFE! They literally make me sick. If the she-devil wins in ’08, I, for one, am terrified of what will become of this country.

leepro on October 1, 2007 at 1:28 AM

Hey leepro

I can tell you this much, having served in the Army under Reagan, Bush 41, and Billy… Then in the Army Reserve after a 7 yr. break, under GW after 9-11….

Who the Commander in Chief is, DOES make a difference.

It is too late in the night for me to get into what I think a Billary Administration would be like…. other than a potential Civil War happening!

Must totter off to bed now, to appease my Saucy Lass.

paragon27x on October 1, 2007 at 3:12 AM

She-Devil…… I liked that!

paragon27x on October 1, 2007 at 3:14 AM

terryannonline on September 30, 2007 at 5:43 PM

He’s always had a speech problem.

He speaks.He lies.

You’re still correct that he has slipped lately on enuciation.

soundingboard on October 1, 2007 at 3:42 AM

Geez, see-dub, is that the breast you can do?

mikeyboss on September 30, 2007 at 6:20 PM

I say give him a re-rack.

soundingboard on October 1, 2007 at 3:47 AM

dedalus on September 30, 2007 at 7:51 PM

And sadly, too few people remember it being the Clinton administration claiming direct ties between Saddam and Osama as part of the justification for the attack.

soundingboard on October 1, 2007 at 3:58 AM

Talkin’ the big dollars, but never earned any of his own. Fake marriage, fake leadership and trying to come-back.

Hening on October 1, 2007 at 7:59 AM

Isn’t she man enough to defend herself?

drjohn on October 1, 2007 at 8:08 AM

paragon and jihadwatcher,

Not to take away at all from the fact that Bill’s a sleazebag replica of a used-car salesman, but his face could show the signs of classic rosacea. In men, advanced rosacea can lead to that “bulbous” looking nose and the red, ruddy complexion. Not so much for women (for example, Princess Di). If untreated and worsening, it could eventually harm a person’s eyesight.
Of course, the alcohol and blow certainly doesn’t help.

serpentineshel on October 1, 2007 at 8:57 AM

He was thinking… Pussy Galore!

I spotted a “No one died when Clinton lied” bumper sticker yesterday (I live in super-liberalville, so I see a LOT of bumper stickers). The thing about that one:

1. It comes right out and admits, yes he lied.
2. Seeing as he was lying for eight straight years (and was before and still is), it’s quite a claim that no one died…unless you don’t count deaths in terrorist attacks that we ignored. If you had a bigger bumper, you could go with, “I didn’t have to hear about anyone dying while Clinton was lying.”

saint kansas on October 1, 2007 at 9:27 AM

I still think that Bill is Hillary’s biggest albatross. (She has quite a few of her own around her little neck.)

I bet he really resents any leashes that Hill’s people put on him. He loves the attention and spotlight too much to willingly share it with his “wife”. You can be she has read him the riot act, a big “You do what I say, or else.” (Start the cackle soundtrack.)

If she is elected, she will have to ship him off to Antarctica, or Africa. Maybe back to Arkansas, cancel his American Express card, and tie him up and arrange for daily deliveries of Burger King goodies and X-rated videos.

Sooner or later, probably after her presidency, the truth about his romantic liaisons will emerge. It will be the chance for the MSM to financially benefit from the silence they’ve kept since 1992. Just like they did for Kennedy.

Qzsusy on October 1, 2007 at 3:06 PM