Mark Levin: Media Matters is a “criminal enterprise”

posted at 7:44 pm on September 29, 2007 by Michelle

Via Johnny Dollar at OWatch, here’s no-holds-barred Mark Levin lambasting Media Matters and MoveOn.org (the “brownshirts of the Clinton crime family”):

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

So tell us Mark what do you really think? (lol) I could not agree with you more. This Media Matters group is the worst propaganda group in the country today.

robo on September 29, 2007 at 7:54 PM

Gotta hate how Levin always holds back. Still trying to zero in on his opinion, I am…

RD on September 29, 2007 at 7:58 PM

I wonder who is going to be the first to take Mark Levins advise and sue media matters and get the ball rolling.

Mojack420 on September 29, 2007 at 8:02 PM

it definatley shouldnt be tax exempt .

trailortrash on September 29, 2007 at 8:03 PM

Can we have more Photoshop fun messing with their logo?

Tennessee Dave on September 29, 2007 at 8:03 PM

No doubt they’re sliding all the way to the bank on that 501(c)(3) exemption.

RD on September 29, 2007 at 8:10 PM

What’s that sound? I think it’s the folks at Media Matters and Moveon.org shredding the shi* out of their e-mails, memos, phone records, and other documents.

And I have to add: Going after Rush Limbaugh as anti-military? What genius of the left thought that one was gonna have legs?

Rational Thought on September 29, 2007 at 8:11 PM

Friggin’ sweet! What, nothing about the New York Slimes or the Washington Compost?

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on September 29, 2007 at 8:12 PM

My favorites:

“Give it to Keith Olbermann – he’s a good flack”, and, on Edwards “Ladies and gentlemen, this is a thoroughly stupid man”.

But Mr. Levin, he’s so pretty.

Still in pain from laughing…need more Levins.

Entelechy on September 29, 2007 at 8:18 PM

I gave it 10 seconds. That voice of his goes through me like fingernails dragged down a chalkboard.

MrC_5150 on September 29, 2007 at 8:26 PM

Back in March abouts Keith Overbite did a smear job on Mark , so Mark devoted an entire show on airing all the dirty laundry gossip he could find about Keith.. it was brutal and awesome.

VinceP1974 on September 29, 2007 at 8:29 PM

MoveOn makes a mockery of IRS tax-exempt status.

Why do we have to wait for a flap like this and Mark Levin to launch the legal challenge. It should have been done and over by now.

Thanks, Mark. We don’t have many with spine nowadays, but thanks for being one of them.

petefrt on September 29, 2007 at 8:30 PM

I’ll do the first logo (and maybe the only).

Click here and scroll to the bottom of the page.
Look around some while you’re there.

Tennessee Dave on September 29, 2007 at 8:32 PM

My goodness does Mark Levin have an annoying voice. & he may be right about 75% of time, but the vitriol is just too much for my taste.

thuja on September 29, 2007 at 8:36 PM

The most beautiful voice in radio.

Dork B. on September 29, 2007 at 8:40 PM

What’s that sound?…
Rational Thought on September 29, 2007 at 8:11 PM

Maybe it’s Billy Jeff swallowing his cigar.

NightmareOnKStreet on September 29, 2007 at 8:43 PM

Mojack420

I’d guess it would be Landmark Legal Foundation. (Levin is Prez. Good place to put your money, BTW.)

petefrt on September 29, 2007 at 8:48 PM

MSLSD?

Lol… almost spewed.

wccawa on September 29, 2007 at 8:56 PM

Well, here is where I’m confused. If what they are doing is illegal, then how do other groups that have a political stance, such as the Heritage Foundation, get away with it? What’s the big difference, aside from MediaMatters being liberal and Heritage being conservative?
And how does he arrive at the conclusion that we’re paying for them? Do they get tax money?

SouthernDem on September 29, 2007 at 8:58 PM

I had no idea Frank Rizzo was a conservative talk show host.

Hannibal Smith on September 29, 2007 at 9:00 PM

Levin is a freaking riot!

infidel4life on September 29, 2007 at 9:10 PM

I love listening to Mark eloquently express his righteous anger. That’s right! Deal with it!

CliffHanger on September 29, 2007 at 9:12 PM

Look, I basically agree with Levin’s points……but I HATE, HATE, HATE the awful, hack nicknames he gives to people there at the end. “Al Not-So-Sharpton”? “Jesse Jerkson?” C’mon, that’s the type of stupid schoolyard crap that we would mock liberals for doing.

Vyce on September 29, 2007 at 9:19 PM

you know mark’s main problem?

it’s impossible to figure out his position on any issue. he’s too frickin’ ambiguous.

lorien1973 on September 29, 2007 at 9:35 PM

The only thing that matters to Media Matters is shutting up and destroying people like Bill O’Reilly and Rush Limbaugh, and any other conservative voice in this country who has the guts to stand up to bullies like George Soros and Moveon.org. How often you think Media Matters monitors Air America or MSNBC? Try never! But guys like O’Reilly and Limbaugh, Media matters watches them like hawks, looking for one little molehill they can blow up into a major mountain!

pilamaye on September 29, 2007 at 9:44 PM

pilamaye on September 29, 2007 at 9:44 PM

And aren’t there numerous blog sites that do the same for the “MSM”. O’Reilly and Limbaugh get paid very well for what they do. They can stand the heat I’m sure. Just as Katie and Dan probably lose little sleep over what is said about them.

Bradky on September 29, 2007 at 9:51 PM

Do they get tax money?

SouthernDem on September 29, 2007 at 8:58 PM

You must be an economist or an accountant. Very sharp. /s

jaime on September 29, 2007 at 9:55 PM

You’re missing the point.

2Brave2Bscared on September 29, 2007 at 9:55 PM

but I HATE, HATE, HATE …

Vyce on September 29, 2007 at 9:19 PM

You’re sure you’re a conservative?

jaime on September 29, 2007 at 9:58 PM

2Brave2Bscared on September 29, 2007 at 9:55 PM

No not at all. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

Bradky on September 29, 2007 at 9:58 PM

I’d love to hear Mark on the Sundau talk shows.LOL this was hot and right on, I love it when he almost gets wound up.

bones47 on September 29, 2007 at 10:09 PM

No not at all. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

So you’re fine with the MSM — or any other so-called non-partial outfit — you’re fine with them taking out-of-context quotes and using them to smear people for political and/or financial gain? It’s extremely dangerous, no matter which side is doing it.

No, whether or not Bill O’Reilly and Rush Limbaugh can handle it is beside the point.

2Brave2Bscared on September 29, 2007 at 10:09 PM

Here is Levin spending like an hour dumping on Olberman… it’s awesome

The entry is titled

Levin on Olbermann – Part IV: Smackdown!
Feb 3 2007

There are two excerpts.

VinceP1974 on September 29, 2007 at 10:14 PM

2Brave2Bscared on September 29, 2007 at 10:09 PM

Partisans on both sides do it. Even Fox has started to make the turn that CNN did and panders to a certain market segment. It used to not be the case but not so much anymore.

Bradky on September 29, 2007 at 10:16 PM

I wish Mark Lavin would stop suger coating it and just tell us what he really thinks .

I hate trying to read between the lines .

Mojack420 on September 29, 2007 at 10:30 PM

Thanks for the post Michelle ! Great vent by Mark, I especially liked the part about O’Reilly and his PALS Al and Jesse. O’Reilly is not a conservative, he is an opportunist and publicity hound. I hope you (Michelle) do not grace him with your presence again.

SIJ6141 on September 29, 2007 at 10:51 PM

SouthernDem on September 29, 2007 at 8:58 PM
I am not the smartest guy around but if you are tax exempt and you do not pay taxes, they are being supported by my tax money.

SIJ6141 on September 29, 2007 at 10:57 PM

If only Levin could slow his voice down 20% and not sound so gratingly nasal.

But his efforts are greatly appreciated.

A feisty sapper undermining the extreme leftist fortress of suicidal surrender.

Keep kicking Mark!

profitsbeard on September 29, 2007 at 10:58 PM

Mark Levin is the new King of Talk Radio.

Frank Nitti on September 29, 2007 at 11:00 PM

I just had this really creepy thought if Hillary Clinton is elected president, Arrianna Huffington and David Brock hook up and become republican again and everything old will be new again…or is that new, old again?

Topsecretk9 on September 29, 2007 at 11:02 PM

The Great One, indeed!

Kini on September 29, 2007 at 11:04 PM

Yup, and it is the biggest sham we are paying for.Same with “Crew” too…

Here is a pdf with some info…

Topsecretk9 on September 29, 2007 at 11:12 PM

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooL.

Mojave Mark on September 29, 2007 at 11:22 PM

VinceP1974 on September 29, 2007 at 10:14 PM

Thanks for the link

hung like a thumb tack that explains a lot about this Keith Uberdork

Mojack420 on September 29, 2007 at 11:46 PM

Mark defends the Repubicans

Ropera on September 30, 2007 at 12:01 AM

I thought Levin sounded almost as ticked off as I am about the outright lies by the ______ on the left, and some call it spin, Ha

petefrt on September 29, 2007 at 8:48 PM

very nice photos at your flickr.com logo LMAO

abinitioadinfinitum on September 30, 2007 at 12:02 AM

Egfrow on September 30, 2007 at 12:52 AM

jaime on September 29, 2007 at 9:55 PM
SIJ6141 on September 29, 2007 at 10:57 PM

So I suppose neither one of you supports tax exemption for the political think tanks as well, right (not that I would call MediaMatters a think tank)?

SouthernDem on September 30, 2007 at 1:15 AM

The difference is that Media Matters focuses on O’Reilly and Limbaugh, who do openly commentary-based shows, whereas groups like MRC are focused on MSM shows that are pretending to be objective.

In practice, another difference is that Media Matters continually takes things out of context and most of its links are to its own propaganda, whereas sites like Newsbusters will post decent-sized hunks of audio or video to show the MSM bias in context.

Karl on September 30, 2007 at 1:24 AM

Any two minutes of Wilie Geist is more entertaining than the least-dull two minutes of Levin’s entire show.

Alex K on September 30, 2007 at 2:23 AM

Bradky on September 29, 2007 at 9:51 PM

“…go home and leave us in peace. We seek not your council, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” Samuel Adams

Go back to Huffie, DU, or DKOS, you leftist troll.

georgej on September 30, 2007 at 5:48 AM

The House and Senate Republicans are, apparently, boycotting MSNBC after David Straus’s stunt.

And Levin restated the point I made at MM’s blog (better than I did, in fact), about how “discovery” will put an end to moveon.org and media matters.

But if you really want to get the mastermind, serve Soros with search warrants and an arrest warrant, and take him into custody.

georgej on September 30, 2007 at 5:52 AM

I prefer: “Potestas Democraticorum delenda est!” because I hope to see in my lifetime the Democratic party outlawed, its leadership imprisoned for treason, it’s assets confiscated, and DNC headquarters imploded and leveled and replaced by a hot dog stand.
georgej on May 25, 2007 at 1:47 AM

georgej on September 30, 2007 at 5:52 AM

Free speech for those that Goebbels.. er GeorgeJ deems worthy. God Bless America.

GeorgeJ may be more comfortable at StormFront with your rather warped opinions about freedom.

Bradky on September 30, 2007 at 6:00 AM

I stream the previous nights Levin show every morning, I can’t stomach Ron Kuby on the morning show in NY anymore. No commercials is great!

Mark has been coughing alot lately and I fear for his health. He has heart disease. Please pray for him, because we are going to need his voice the next year and a half.

And buy his book!

ctmom on September 30, 2007 at 6:44 AM

The most beautiful voice in radio.

Dork B. on September 29, 2007 at 8:40 PM

Yep. I ♥ Mark Levin.

IrishEi on September 30, 2007 at 7:00 AM

Bradky on September 30, 2007 at 6:00 AM
——————–

God will bless America, despite what your leftist trolls are trying to do to her. Because America stands for everything that you leftist hate.

I didn’t start the fire, kiddo. YOUR side did.

Slandering and using blood libel against the right came into style in 1994, as I remember. But it REALLY got bad when Bush was elected President in 2000. Then the hate-websites started blossoming.

Here’s an über (I used the German form so Brownshirt Bradky wouldn’t feel slighted) hate site that links to many other BDS sites: http://hated.net

Don’t ya just LOVE the URL? They’ve been up since shortly after Bush’s 2000 victory.

Here’s another long-time hate the right, blood-libel spewing website: American Politics Journal.

They just love to attack conservatives there. Here’s part of a hit-piece on Tammy Bruce:

She’s written a book. She seems slightly schizophrenic about almost everything in life. She’s not terribly good looking. She has people that hate her enough to create entire anti-Tammy-Bruce web sites — complete with unflattering pictures of the pundit. She is a self-described lesbian, a past officer of the National Organization for Women, pro-choice, but voted for Reagan and was proud of it.

I also discovered that she lives in Los Angeles, which immediately made her suspect.

But the crowning achievement of my Google search was finding her columns on that lunatic Chris Ruddy’s web site that is laughably called “NewsMax.”…

…I can’t recommend that you read Ms. Bruce. Her command of the language is less than limited and her perspective is filled with ill-placed detestation. In two words, she’s a malicious dog.

Oh, they also smear Laura Bush, Condi Rice, Ann Coulter, Michelle

Speaking of neocons, right at this moment I am watching a re-run of Bill O’Reilly forcing Geraldo Rivera to apologize to the neo-Nazi Michelle Malkin, whom Geraldo said publicly he would “spit on” if he saw her on the street. Geraldo, of course, bows to O’Reilly, apologizes to Malkin, and skulks off the set. I would at least pretend to spit on her too Geraldo! It’s a very Asian thing to do – the phony spit on the sidewalk, and quite effective as well.

…and others with equal libels.

As for violent rhetoric, he conveniently forgets his good friends at Democratic Underground, one of whom wrote the following just after the Democrats lost the 2002 election (and just before the censors at DU deleted it):

“We are ALL to blame for this debacle. It does little good to throw specific brickbats, but the time has come for action, and if it isn’t taken, that time may pass forever.”

“3.the chance of my getting to see an actual revolution in the streets in my country, in my lifetime(i’m 41), just went up dramatically.”

“First, we need a massacre this weekend.”

Demo tagline: “Proud member of the Grassy Knoll Society since 12-12-2000″

Once your side crossed the civility line, Bradky, giving your side a dose back is fair game.

I simply can’t let this post go by without referring to a “Blogwatch” entry titled “Calling them what they are – fascists” It seems that BDS extends to George Bush’s grandfather, Prescott, too.

American Fascists: How Prescott Bush, Charles Lindburgh and Henry Ford Sought a Fascist Dictatorship in America

The American right wing is defined by the lies it tells about American History, the American left, and, most importantly, is own troubling past. Recently, the right wing has tried to blame “leftists” for America’s late entry into World War II. It was, in fact, American fascists who opposed a US role in World War II because most of them were either doing business with Hitler or because they desired to create a fascist state in America.

Liberals just love to use blood libel against us. They prove it time and time again that invective is the only argument they have.

Well, boys and girls, it’s almost time to close this essay. So, let’s join Bradky in singing Hillary and Bill’s Crime Family Party Anthem for 2008 (please stand):

“Oh Fatherland, Fatherland,
Show us the sign
Your children have waited to see.
The morning will come
When the world is mine.
Tomorrow belongs,
Tomorrow belongs,
Tomorrow belongs to me!”

[Cabaret, “Tomorrow belongs to me, Reprise”]

Now, Bradky, you be sure to report all of this to your handlers at MoveOn.org, now.

georgej on September 30, 2007 at 8:55 AM

Bradky on September 29, 2007 at 9:51 PM

Please point out these numerous blog sites that are tax exempt and lets go after them.

Wade on September 30, 2007 at 9:12 AM

Levin’s style of presentation kept me from listening until recently. But like his style or not, I have to admit he’s definitely one of the brightest, toughest soldiers in our infantry. I am grateful for what he does. His style is not mine, but it takes all kinds of soldiers to win a war.

Why, I wonder, is Ann Coulter demonized in MSM more than Mark Levin.

petefrt on September 30, 2007 at 9:43 AM

There is no doubt about it. Mark Levin is one smart guy. He is a true American patriot and his political knowledge base is incredible.

sinsing on September 30, 2007 at 10:33 AM

Why, I wonder, is Ann Coulter demonized in MSM more than Mark Levin.

petefrt on September 30, 2007 at 9:43 AM

Well I am a huge fan of Levin, Coulter not so much. He is simply better at talking ideals than she is. She is abrasive, and way too predictable.
Her ideals are correct most times, her presentation is severely lacking.

Gatordoug on September 30, 2007 at 10:46 AM

Ha ! ! Levin is one of the best.

Texyank on September 30, 2007 at 10:58 AM

Here is Levin spending like an hour dumping on Olberman… it’s awesome

The entry is titled

Levin on Olbermann – Part IV: Smackdown!
Feb 3 2007

There are two excerpts.

VinceP1974 on September 29, 2007 at 10:14 PM

Here they are . . .I only listened to one so far.
Levin is on the mark. : )

Texyank on September 30, 2007 at 11:24 AM

Mark Levin is HHHOT!!!

Bicyea on September 30, 2007 at 11:35 AM

[Tammy Bruce]

She’s not terribly good looking

Who are they kidding? Millions of guys have to look at her picture and think how horrible it is that she’s lesbian (as if they’d have a chance if she were heterosexual).

The Monster on September 30, 2007 at 12:42 PM

Levin rules.

Metro on September 30, 2007 at 12:43 PM

So I guess the ‘L’ word hits the trap like ‘socia‍list’ does. Lame.

[Tammy Bruce]

She’s not terribly good looking

Who are they kidding? Millions of guys have to look at her picture and think how horrible it is that she’s les‍bian (as if they’d have a chance if she were heterosexual).

The Monster on September 30, 2007 at 12:45 PM

Levin is the real deal.
THANK ME!

unamused on September 30, 2007 at 2:53 PM

georgej on September 30, 2007 at 8:55 AM

Grow up George. 10,000 word manifestos flicking the booger back at me don’t erase the things you have advocated, many of which are so UnAmerican in nature as to make those who cherish democracy ill.

You aren’t even adult enough to man up to what you said. I’d respect your honesty if you were to say “Yes these are UnAmerican solutions and not within the confines of our Democracy but it is what I believe”

You can’t though. You dance in between clever quotes you get from the founders which give zero support for your Aryan wishes.

You can dream that I am some kind of plant from Dkos, DU or any other group you wish. The truth of the matter is that I am not a little wuss that spends his time bouncing back and forth between here and DU to see what the other is saying.
It is the internet GeorgeJ. You could be arguing with one person using twenty handles or twenty people using one handle each, but you will never know for sure.

Ok George that is all the free education you get from me. You are welcome and please find someone else to throw your ignorant hateful diatribes at. K. Good.

Bradky on September 30, 2007 at 4:13 PM

Once again, left wing hypocrisy raises it’s ugly head…I notice it was a left wing organization that pointed out that Tammy Bruce is a “self proclaimed lesbian”, my questions is why would they, I thought they were the tolerant ones? Leftists are tolerant as long as you agree and believe the same as they do.
Why the comment about her looks to start with, what is the relevance of her looks? Besides when I 1st saw her picture and found out she was lesbian I thought how many men she will disappoint.

oldernslower on September 30, 2007 at 4:23 PM

Bradky on September 30, 2007 at 4:13 PM

Typical liberal, any time someone says something that you don’t like…Call them a racist……..or a homophobe, or Islamaphobe…works every time doesn’t it.

doriangrey on September 30, 2007 at 4:33 PM

Media Matters needs to be a front and center issue as soon as possible.

T J Green on September 30, 2007 at 4:36 PM

doriangrey on September 30, 2007 at 4:33 PM

So you agree with his thoughts I highlighted at
Bradky on September 30, 2007 at 6:00 AM

I thought better of you than that. Sometimes you need to stop and read the entire dialog before you jump to conclusions.

Bradky on September 30, 2007 at 4:42 PM

T J Green on September 30, 2007 at 4:36 PM

Be careful what you ask for. I could see the Fairness Doctrine getting shoehorned into an effort to “address” mediamatters.

Bradky on September 30, 2007 at 4:57 PM

Bradky: “Grow up George.”

Did you see me denying anything, troll? You quantify some of my posts as violent. I disagree. I quantify them as “speaking truth to power,” which is much more gratifying than “flicking boogers” at you (which you’d only eat anyway). And, as I have repeatedly said, you people started all this when YOU destroyed civility and comity.

You don’t like my posts? Don’t read them. It’s that simple.
I’m not writing for YOU anyway.

Bradky: “your Aryan wishes”

You’re the brownshirt-boy here, bucky, just like your pals at MoveOn.org. Hey, it’s what you leftist do — call anybody who disagrees with you a Nazi. You don’t like it when the rabbit shoots back, do you?

Bradky: “I am not a little wuss”

Yes, you are. Even worse, you’re a troll as well.

What else is one to think? You come here acting just like the typical circle-jerking liberal intellectual dilettante, just aching to “show the flag” and call someone here a fascist. Too bad for you, you’re arms aren’t long en ough to box with me (or most of the other posters here).

HTH, HANCD.

Now run along and play in traffic. That’s a good boy.

georgej on September 30, 2007 at 6:22 PM

T J Green: “Media Matters needs to be a front and center issue as soon as possible.”

File a law suit against them, and as Levin says, you get to snoop through all their files in the process called “discover.”

These guys are so dirty, that there will be many violations of the tax laws and FEC regulation and other statutes; enough to put them out of business and maybe send Brock to prison.

The “real” donor list (the one they never disclose to the public or the government) and the list of the people in their house “Fellows” program, if disclosed, is probably more than enough to humiliate (if not destroy) the entire organization and make them “red hot,” to hot for normal Americans.

As a result of their libel and treason, they’re not looking for a communications director to (no doubt) put a new velvet glove over their brownshirt-steel fist.

georgej on September 30, 2007 at 6:35 PM

oops, it should read:

As a result of their libel and treason, they’re NOW looking

georgej on September 30, 2007 at 6:36 PM

Sorry GeorgeJ – no more free lessons. You need to find a different mentor. You are too thickheaded and enamored of your virulent hatred.

Bradky on September 30, 2007 at 6:59 PM

Bradky didn’t like my expressed wishes for the Democratic Party.

I said:

georgej on May 25, 2007 at 1:47 AM

I think that the Democratic Party, and their offshoots and allies (including media matters, moveon.org, and George Soros) are CRIMINAL ENTERPRISES, as Levin says.

Their leaders deserve to be in jail because they turned a patriotic political party into a den of leftist, America-hating, traitors, who ALWAYS work for America’s defeat. The Democratic Party, collectively and actively, today, is trying to undermine and sabotage the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. The punishment for treason is death or 10 years for each infraction, BTW.

The images of Pelosi, Reid, Murtha, Kennedy, Durbin, Hillary, Schumer, and Obama, being paraded before the cameras in “The Perp Walk” would be entertaining and priceless. The video of Howie Dean being frogmarched to a squad car while he does his patented “scream” would be an instant hit on YouTube just because of the multiple hits by Republicans alone!

As for the DNC headquarters, the “best possible use” (as they say in the re-zoning biz) of the lot that the new $23 Million DNC headquarters building sits on, is as a HOT DOG STAND. Did you Democrats know that YOUR DUES and contributions bought your Party Big Wigs a Party Palace that was completed only a few years ago? You can thank Terry McAuliffe, the guy whose $100,000 investment resulted in an $18 MILLION profit from the Global Crossing scnadal, for that. BTW, McAuliffe is HILLARY’S campaign chairman. You Obama-luvers got steamrolled because the Hillary Crime Syndicate had their fair-haired boy Terry plotting against you.

Instead of being used by parasites on the people (the Democratic Party) in an very ugly building, a well designed hot dog stand could sell fine Vienna Beef Hot Dogs, make a huge profit, and PAY real estate taxes and US Income taxes. A novel concept (making a profit) that Democrats don’t have the slightest understanding of.

And all those millions the party leaders have stashed away in their swiss bank accounts could finally do what they profess to want to do: be distributed to the poor. After all, that’s what they want to do with YOUR money — why not theirs, instead?

georgej on September 30, 2007 at 7:01 PM

Egfrow said: By the way. All of Mark Levin’s shows are up on his site. Free of Charge and commercial free. All of them/em>.

Thanks for the tip. I love his show but don’t get it in my locale.

Terri on September 30, 2007 at 7:03 PM

georgej on September 30, 2007 at 7:01 PM

You spin your excuses and explanation better than Jesse Jackson or Sharpton ever could. Are you on their team.

Denial from GeorgeJ along with a little happy dance. How cute. You didn’t explain your other comment about bashing in the head of Chris Matthews because he exercises his first amendment rights.

Heil Georgej

Bradky on September 30, 2007 at 7:20 PM

If you use Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton as references and even work a Hitler allusion into the same post…

You just might be a liberal troll!

landlines on September 30, 2007 at 10:45 PM

landlines on September 30, 2007 at 10:45 PM

In George’s case I am absolutely right with the comparisons.

Bradky on September 30, 2007 at 10:50 PM

This thread has more Godwin violations than any thread I’ve ever seen before on Hot Air. Since when is wanting criminals and traitors arrested un-American? And here I thought enforcing the law and defending the Republic were good things–well, except to the American-hating, terrorist-supporting leftists who’ve highjacked the once-patriotic Democrat Party.

ReubenJCogburn on September 30, 2007 at 10:59 PM

Since when is wanting criminals and traitors arrested un-American?
ReubenJCogburn on September 30, 2007 at 10:59 PM

Perhaps when an entire party and its headquarters are designated as the enemy. Due process and all that archaic stuff about innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. You throw the term traitor around much too loosely.

Bradky on September 30, 2007 at 11:09 PM

Bradky: “Sorry GeorgeJ – no more free lessons.”

Don’t worry, pal. I’ve paid for my “lessons” (in dealing with leftist trash) with years of insults and blood libel from stinky hippies and asshole Democrats.

Now do what Sam Adams said:

georgej on October 1, 2007 at 3:03 AM

georgej on October 1, 2007 at 3:03 AM

Bradky on October 1, 2007 at 3:12 AM

Bradky on September 30, 2007 at 11:09 PM

I’d be happy to stop throwing around the word traitor–if they’d stop doing things like meeting openly with our enemies, leaking national secrets, doing everything within their power to get our troops killed and lose a war, and giving aid and comfort to terrorists and any other enemy of the United States they can find. But until that unlikely day happens, I’m going to be really comfortable using the t-word to describe people who are actively working to undermine their own country. They’re exactly the kind of people that word was invented to describe.

ReubenJCogburn on October 1, 2007 at 3:12 AM

Bradky, the liberal troll wrote: “when an entire party and its headquarters are designated as the enemy”

As Mark Levin would say, the entire organization is a CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE dedicated to surrendering America to our enemies. Therefore, the word “enemy” fits.

“You throw the term traitor around much too loosely.”

Hey, it’s what you liberals and Democrats ARE, especially the ones at MoveOn.org and code pink.

Read the following carefully — it’s okay for you to subvocalize the words as your finger follows along on the screen.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. [Article 3, Section 3, paragraph 1, United States Constitution]

Working to sabotage the war is TREASON. There is nothing complicated with that concept, leftist. With your allies in the media, and your so-called “leaders” in Congress, you have undermined support for the war and you have given hope to Al Qaeda that YOU will do for them what they could not win for themselves on the battlefied: victory. Our enemy OPENLY admits that they are hoping and waiting for America’s left to force America out of Iraq and Afganistan.

If you don’t like being called what you are, then STOP BEING A TRAITOR — stop trying to cause America’s defeat in the war. Stop carrying the enemy’s water. This applies to your party (that criminal enterprise, I and Leven call your party and its organized supporters), the MSM, academia, and your leftwing front organizations like code pink, answer, nion, etc.

Now go play in traffice, troll.

georgej on October 1, 2007 at 3:20 AM

“You obviously have some weird thing about wanting guys to lick your hand. We get it. Just refrain from waving your hand under my stall, got it?”

Sam Adams is calling people like you DOGS. Was this too difficult for you to understand, troll?

georgej on October 1, 2007 at 3:22 AM

Oh, and for that “group guilt” thing you are complaining about when I apply to Democrats?

You leftists have been playing that card, yourselves, for more than a generation.

Affirmative action — giving privilleges to today’s blacks because whites generations ago discrimated, is the application of “group guilt” I.e., “whitey is guilty for the sins of their fathers.” Group guilt in action.

Reparations — Today’s Whitey has to pay for slavery, even though most of Whitey’s ancestors WERE STILL IN EUROPE in 1861 and never owned black slaves. Group guilt in action.

Feminism — ALL men are bad, all women good. Group guilt in action.

America is the root of all evil in the world. It doesn’t matter WHAT we have given the rest of the world, whether in the arts, the sciences, or the REPEATED saving of the world from dictatorship and mass murder by putting OUR blood and OUR treasure on the line, ALL Americans are guilty, always, of being evil. Group guilt in action.

What GOES AROUND, clown, COMES AROUND. DEMOCRATS, the entire party, is a criminal enterprise. Group guilt being rammed up YOUR ass.

Have a NICE Conservative day and you can now go play in traffic.

georgej on October 1, 2007 at 3:37 AM

Some of the shenanigans of Media Matters documented:

Media Matters: Media Matters Watch: MM’s Falsehoods Exposed.

DPierre on October 1, 2007 at 10:50 AM

Gotta love The Great One, and i do.

Christine on October 1, 2007 at 11:24 AM