HamNation: Not Vegetarian

posted at 2:09 pm on September 28, 2007 by Bryan

Alicia Silverstone has met her match. Click to head over to Townhall to watch.

ham.png

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Sad….too young for me, too old for my sons……
well done.

Little Boomer on September 28, 2007 at 10:41 PM

Alicia is hotter.

tlynch001 on September 28, 2007 at 11:49 PM

Alicia is hotter.

tlynch001 on September 28, 2007 at 11:49 PM

Hah! Only her fevered brain.

soundingboard on September 29, 2007 at 12:01 AM

Alicia is hotter.

tlynch001 on September 28, 2007 at 11:49 PM

As in stolen goods?, or as in radioactive?

My collie says:

Maybe as she is “in heat.”

Stupid dog.

CyberCipher on September 29, 2007 at 1:25 AM

If you ever have a chance to meet a cow, pig, turkey, or goat, you will see that they are just as cute and funny as your dogs and cats and that they, too, want to live and feel love.

Alicia Silverstone

Having actually been on a farm I can easily say that no one that has actually dealt with any of these animals up close and personal would make this statement.

MKH seems to be a lovely woman, but you guys carrying on over her are kind of sad, and must not be from the South. There are lots of similar girls like her in this part of the country, both in the looks department and in the political and hunting departments. Perhaps Silky is right, there are two Americas, those of us Southern by the grace of God and everyone else.

Buford on September 29, 2007 at 2:03 AM

It’s actually kind of weird, isn’t it?

Jaibones on September 29, 2007 at 8:30 AM

C’mon guys. Adjust you pants, get a life, get out more often, find a girlfriend, and unplug the Xbox. Actually, unplug the Xbox first. I can tell you right now, MKH, or any other woman with a public profile, an attractive woman with an education, or any woman you would consider smoking hot, wouldn’t give you the time of day. Successful, dynamic men don’t sit at home playing video games, or go on about how hawt some chick is.

I can also say that in some parts of the world they eat cats and dogs. Especially dogs. And their attitude towards those animals is the same as our attitude towards farm animals. It is just meat. I’ll never forget a picture I saw in National Geographic about twenty years ago of a North Korean woman in her kitchen doing something on a stove. Beside the stove was a cage with a mutt in it and he’s looking up at her with these eyes. He was the dinner according to the caption.

They think we’re sentimental crazies for thinking cats and dogs shouldn’t be eaten. They would mock us as liberals for that. And they do. A cow or pig is no different. They know what’s coming in the slaughterhouse as that dog did. So go ahead and feel proud about eating meat. But remember, there are other people, like the Koreans, who think all of you are a bunch of Alica Silverstones.

jihadwatcher on September 29, 2007 at 9:01 AM

LOLOL at the video — great parody. Guess that means I’m a girl. MKH is preternaturally pretty, though. Wish I had her, um…hair.

inviolet on September 29, 2007 at 10:09 AM

Ah if I was but 10 years younger.

*sigh*

Benaiah on September 29, 2007 at 10:15 AM

That was…hmmm…tastely done.

MKH just smokes Alicia. (no pun intended)

CyberCipher – Does your dog know a good baked bean recipe to go with venison?

All joking aside, that is one smart video produced by one smart lady!!

You go Girl!

JohnnyD on September 29, 2007 at 12:49 PM

There’s hot & tempting, and then there’s hot & wearing a shirt that looks like you’re covered in pond slime.

Anton already mentioned it: someone please send MKH a camo-bikini!

deesine on September 29, 2007 at 1:12 PM

Some of you guys need to get out from behind the keyboard once in awhile! It’s just a video clip.

Bradky on September 29, 2007 at 7:45 PM

Bradky on September 29, 2007 at 7:45 PM

Agreed,

MKH just pwoned PETA/Alica is a single swoop.

To do that it takes brains, talent, and beauty.

MKH has all of thoose…

She is certainly pleasant to look at, however making her an object to gawk at misses the entire point of her parody.

F15Mech on September 29, 2007 at 8:55 PM

F15Mech on September 29, 2007 at 8:55 PM

LOL. Yes very true. F15′s eh? If you were in the Pacific I am sure you got out of the hangar on occasion and ran some of the bars over there.;) Internet is vastly overrated in that aspect.

Bradky on September 29, 2007 at 9:09 PM

Call me old fashioned…

In my world…

Women are to be respected, honored, admired, and defended. They are not a males personal “chew toy”.

When you objectify a woman you show little respect for them.

F15Mech on September 29, 2007 at 9:23 PM

LOL. Yes very true. F15’s eh? If you were in the Pacific I am sure you got out of the hangar on occasion and ran some of the bars over there.;) Internet is vastly overrated in that aspect.

Bradky on September 29, 2007 at 9:09 PM

Sorry Bradky I was never in the Pacific.

Is that you impression of an F15Mech?

One that runs out to bars and “blanks” everything around them?

If so you don’t know a thing about being an F15Mech.

F15Mech on September 29, 2007 at 9:32 PM

If so you don’t know a thing about being an F15Mech.

F15Mech on September 29, 2007 at 9:32 PM

Lighten up. Work hard and play hard was my meaning. Doesn’t mean you have to screw everything in sight. I have many friends who were flightline guys their entire career.

Bradky on September 29, 2007 at 9:34 PM

You are ordering me to “Lighten up”…

What does that mean exactly?

Does that mean I should be like you and be willing to suggest possible libelous statements about me?

F15Mech on September 29, 2007 at 10:07 PM

F15Mech on September 29, 2007 at 10:07 PM

Quit being hysterical. Libelous? “In the landmark case of F15Mech vs Bradky, the plaintiff successfully proved that an ethernet entity was liable for implying hurtful things about another ethernet entity. Despite the difficulty of establishing the true identity of either the court orders Bradky to pay the plaintiff 100 billion dollars…”
If you never went to a GI bar then you don’t know what I’m talking about. If you did, then you understand exactly what I am talking about. How you conducted yourself in said bar is not the issue.

Bradky on September 29, 2007 at 10:21 PM

How you conducted yourself in said bar is not the issue.

Bradky on September 29, 2007 at 10:21 PM

My feelings exactly.

F15Mech on September 29, 2007 at 10:36 PM

Be it in a bar, on the street, talking with co-workers…

How you conduct yourself is the complete issue.

F15Mech on September 29, 2007 at 10:41 PM

Mary Katherine usually lurks in threads related to her. Anyone wonder why she hasn’t made an appearance yet?

urbancenturion on September 30, 2007 at 4:09 PM

Uhhh… cause you guys are scaring her???

KMC1 on September 30, 2007 at 5:38 PM

Uhhh… cause you guys are scaring her???

KMC1 on September 30, 2007 at 5:38 PM

yeah, you guys don’t HAVE to use ‘beauty and brains’ everytime MM or MKH shows up.

It’s weird.

tlynch001 on September 30, 2007 at 9:23 PM

It’s weird.

tlynch001 on September 30, 2007 at 9:23 PM

Some guys believe that a woman’s brain can be her most attractive feature.

[posting with my best poker face.]

soundingboard on October 1, 2007 at 4:08 AM