Bubba gets testy

posted at 3:40 pm on September 27, 2007 by Bryan

Here’s the clip:

Dean Barnett takes a good swing at it, for a Sox fan.

In the YouTube above, Clinton conflates the attacks on General David Petraeus with the former POTUS’ fanciful reminisces of political attacks on John Kerry and Max Cleland. Normally, I question Bill Clinton’s sincerity any time his lips are moving, but in this clip he shows that little flash of indignant anger that indicates you’re getting a glimpse at the man’s core.

Of course he would see no difference between a couple of office-seekers and a man who is leading 160,000 American soldiers in combat. Everything for this man has always been about politics. The notion of a figure who transcends politics probably makes as much sense to Bill Clinton as the idea of a man who transcends gravity.

Exactly so. Not to mention the fact that the Swifties were themselves smeared by Kerry and his Winter Soldier ilk in 1971 and forever thereafter as savages who reminded him of Jenjis Khan. And never mind the fact that their stories about Kerry remain unrefuted, and Lurch still hasn’t released his records.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

How, oh how, on earth did this man ever get elected twice?

1992 Thank Ross Perot
1996 Thank the dotcom boom [that went bust]

Der Slickmeister’s magic carpet ride of 8 years in the White House never had anything to do with HIS leadership or HIS accomplishments.

fogw on September 27, 2007 at 8:58 PM

BClinton is the “Bait and Switcher” attempting to smear the Republicans who were only guilty of telling the truth. He fantasizes that the Swiftboaters were part of some vast right wing conspiracy, bought and paid for by the Republican Party. Nothing could be further than the truth-and BClinton knows it. But any smear will work, even if it is pure fantasy-look at how much mileage the Dems have gotten out of: “Bush lied us into War.”

Doug on September 27, 2007 at 9:23 PM

Rushbaby-

Un-American Rage Boy

There, fixed it for you.

(Monica probably mistook his incarnadine face for his other equally brainless organ at times. Spewing is all he’s doing.)

profitsbeard on September 27, 2007 at 9:36 PM

Idiomatic Idoicy 101—Prof. William Jefferson Clinton
—Boiler Room Basement–11:30 pm ’til—-

hillbillyjim on September 27, 2007 at 9:37 PM

I think that lockbox on the ol’ pair of cajones is a little too tight.

SouthernGent on September 27, 2007 at 11:08 PM

Frakkin’ aspirin factory assassin. Your courage dishonesty is astounding.

hillbillyjim on September 27, 2007 at 8:55 PM

Got a grin out of that.

How do people not see right thru that clintoonian mask?

I can’t believe the left actually worships this guy.

The Patron Saint of Sleaze.

techno_barbarian on September 27, 2007 at 11:15 PM

profitsbeard on September 27, 2007 at 9:36 PM

Can’t bear to quote your post, but thanks for the new vocabulary word. Incarnadine is a new one for me, and I LOVE to learn new words.

Somebody’s collie might say:

Now that I think of it, clinton’s whole presidency was a vocabulary-expanding experience.

RushBaby on September 27, 2007 at 11:34 PM

RushBaby, as our mutual friend csdeven would say “Clinton’s whole presidency was a fakery”.

I just got to watch this fake ‘indignant abortion’ and concluded that nothing has changed. I thought that time, his impeachment, her political power drives, etc. had mellowed him, and above all made him a bit more graceful. Nope!

No way is this going back into that house. One grotesque fluke was more than enough. Beyond filth. The miracle would be if he’d believe himself.

Entelechy on September 28, 2007 at 12:37 AM

I’m relieved to read that someone else perceives that “little flash” by Bill Clinton that reveals who is there behind the personna, the real person grating through in those flash moments.

He gives himself away in those flash moments but he does try really, really intensely to keep himself hidden. Let the wise be aware and observe…the bitten lower lip, the waving hands, the soulful glimpses upward while swaying back and forth, that’s the act. Who is shown in those flash moments is who he is.

S on September 28, 2007 at 2:21 AM

I bet he has a dandy bag made of the finest carpet.

Black Adam on September 28, 2007 at 2:39 AM

Bill Clinton remains the perjuring, serial sexual predator and rapist, petty thief and liar he always was. Thanks to him and his bribe-taking ways, 5000 Canadian hemophiliacs have AIDS. Google it!

“The MoveOn attack on Petraeus ought to disgust every American who respects the military. Having served in the military during Clinton’s tenure, I’m not surprised in the least that the “Betray Us” attack did not disgust Wild Bill.”

It does disgust me. In fact, it infuriates me. No doubt, this is the signal that the anti-war types have been waiting for that it’s okay to call the troops “baby killers” and it’s okay to start spitting on them if in uniform.

Are you people aware that during the 50th anniversary of the Normandy Invasion, Clinton and his party spent the night aboard the USS Roosevelt. And when they left, THEY STOLE THE TOWELS AND ROBES provided by the Navy.

If you want to know how corrupt this pissant piece of sh*t and his d*ldo bitchwife is, read “Unlimited Access” by Gary Aldrich. Bill shouldn’t be “First Husband.” And Hillary shouldn’t be President. These, lying, cheating, treasonous people should share adjoining cells in a federal prison instead!

georgej on September 28, 2007 at 3:06 AM

He’s downright threatening.

I remember the Rolling Stone article by PJ Harvey & HS Thompson, and how HS felt totally intimidated by this thug.

Ugly on September 28, 2007 at 4:08 AM

*O’rourke not Harvey.

Ugly on September 28, 2007 at 4:11 AM

This

Ugly on September 28, 2007 at 4:18 AM

Am I the only one who is sick of hearing about the great wounded “hero” Max Cleland? The guy did serve our country but he lost his limbs because he didn’t think before he acted. He stepped off a helicopter and picked up a live grenade. Horrible “yes”, heroic “no”.

The revisionary history from the left is becoming tedious. Of course we cannot expect the truth from Bill Clinton.

sinsing on September 28, 2007 at 7:25 AM

I had never seen the Cleland ad before…and I’m absolutely amazed at the false outrage the Democrats manage to generate from it. There’s nothing in that ad that would insult me even if my mother were the subject of it (providing, of course, that she had the same record as Cleland).

James on September 28, 2007 at 7:55 AM

Oh the selective outrage of the Left is just a big laugh.

OSUBuciz1 on September 28, 2007 at 7:56 AM

“I did not have sex with that woman!”, said Bill.

Nuff Said!

Golfer_75093 on September 28, 2007 at 8:09 AM

If a Democrat said something similar about a Republican veteran, you would be outraged.

B26354 on September 27, 2007 at 4:46 PM

Politics doesn’t matter to me when it comes to matter of war. I would say the same thing about anybody who did that, and trust me I broke in enough wet behind the ears 2nd LT’s to know what I am talking about. It isn’t the first thing I would say about “No tax he didn’t like” Cleland but if you want to try and use his veteran status as some sort of shield to hide behind then I will batter that shield.
It seems to be okay to attack active duty troops currently serving in the field, just ask Murtha, but somehow attaining veteran status is supposed to grant you some sort of immunity. I don’t think so. In both cases Clinton mentions they were private citizens in the political arena, whereas in the case of Gen Petraeus he is still serving.
How can Hillary hope to hold a meeting of her top military commanders if she were commander in chielf now that she is on the record as voting not to back the very commander in charge? What kind of feedback can you expect?

LakeRuins on September 28, 2007 at 8:39 AM

This 1990′s book about the Clintons is a must read. For example, well before the Anita Broadrick story came to light, the author talks about Clinton’s, shall we say, aggressive sexual m.o. and his sick habit of biting women. As such, when the Broadrick story surfaced, I for one was not surprised. Of course that is just one “anecdote” and all the corrupt Arkansas years are covered here in painstaking detail.

The author: Morris, author of National Book Award nominee Richard Milhous Nixon: The Rise of an American Politician (LJ 12/89), has written arguably the most damning indictment of the Clintons to date.)

Partners in Power

Buy Danish on September 28, 2007 at 9:15 AM

Cooper looks for a minute there like he’s ready to hump Clinton’s leg.

BillLalor on September 28, 2007 at 9:17 AM

This white trash creep makes me ill. Why do I feel the strong need to take a shower after listening to him?

Winebabe on September 28, 2007 at 12:30 PM

Bill Clinton is a horrible human being. Period.
Distractions? He’s the circus leader of distractions.
. A mendacious evil, evil man.

shooter on September 28, 2007 at 2:31 PM

Rushbaby-

Incarnadine is from “Macbeth” where he laments:

“…No, this my hand will rather all the multitudinous seas incarnadine…”

(Or: the blood washed from his murdering mitt will turn the oceans red.)

I’ve remembered the word since understudying the role in H.S. (never got onstage, since the regular guy stayed healthy, but I designed some good, gnarled, Kurosawa-esque sets).

profitsbeard on September 28, 2007 at 7:16 PM