Audio: Michelle talks Geraldo with Laura Ingraham

posted at 11:05 am on September 25, 2007 by Allahpundit

Towards the end. The first 9:30 is devoted to MM’s and Bryan’s running of the Mahdipalooza gauntlet outside Columbia and at Ground Zero, culminating in a rallying cry destined for immortality: “I’m frightened by the polarity.”

Comments

AP, Bryan, Michelle, we need the audio of Laura interviewing the Holocaust surviver this morning after you were on.

This surviver truly understands the threat we face from Despots and jihadists who truly wish us dead and brings balance to the Ahmadinejad filibuster the last few days.

Thanks for all that you do.

Mcguyver on September 25, 2007 at 11:12 AM

I’m frightened by the polarity is actually a perfect statement for so much of what’s behind the left’s approach to all conflict – from the most minor all the way to the apocalyptic. If we can just all come together without polarity, all will be fine. They think if they could just get Mahmoud to go with them to Findhorn and sing a few rounds of Kumbaya, he’d see that everyone just wants “peace” – which, of course, simply means no conflict.

I’m going to start the William Edgar Borah Award. It’s named after the Idaho Senator who upon hearing that Hitler had invaded Poland said “Lord, if I could only have talked with Hitler, all this might have been avoided.” I think I’ll use his statue at the Capitol as a model. I’m frightened by the polarity-girl is certainly a recipient.

eeyore on September 25, 2007 at 11:57 AM

Ok… Lets see…

1) Don’t tase me Bro!
2) I’m frightened by the polarity.
3) …….

mojowire on September 25, 2007 at 12:09 PM

I have a question regarding the Geraldo thing.

This is the first comment that I have seen/heard from Michelle regarding the “apology”.

But, last night was the second Monday running in which Michelle was not on “The Factor”. Ms. Powers was on opposite a talk show host (last week it was Tammy Bruce).

So what gives..has Michelle left The Factor? Last night would have been a perfect foil for her, given her presence in New York for Ahmadinejad’s appearance. Speaking for myself, it’s really the only reason I tune in on Monday nights…if she’s gone I can just go watch The Simpsons.

Blaise on September 25, 2007 at 12:22 PM

…if she’s gone I can just go watch The Simpsons.

Blaise on September 25, 2007 at 12:22 PM

Mmmmmmm………..Malkin…………..

omnipotent on September 25, 2007 at 12:54 PM

“The Mustachioed Wonder”
That’s what I call dropping the IngraHAMMER!
Classic, Laura. Classic.

JEFF_IN_NC on September 25, 2007 at 1:20 PM

If I had to guess, I would say that MM walked away from the Factor. The FNC gag order that produced the absolute silence on Olbermann’s naming MM WPITHW probably did not help matters either.

The Factor is a sinking ship, I would run away from it before O’Reilly adds a segment with a psychic who will predict what his body language expert will say the following day. With O’Reilly begging his listeners to DVR his Friday shows to prop up sagging ratings, the disappearance of half of the team comprising the “most highly rated segment by billoreilly.com premium members” should convey a message of dissatisfaction sufficiently.

rw on September 25, 2007 at 1:37 PM

So what gives..has Michelle left The Factor?

Blaise on September 25, 2007 at 12:22 PM

I’ve been wondering if anybody else had noticed that she has been missing. I had heard from others that something was going on. It wouldn’t surprize me if Jeraldodo has gotten her barred from Fox. You know, he wields a lot of power over at Fox. He must know something on somebody. Otherwise why would they keep the sleaze on the air?

If he has pulled one on Michelle we, her followers, should know so we can start a petition or boycott to get her back.

OBX Pete on September 25, 2007 at 2:25 PM

mp3 requested.

Kevin M on September 25, 2007 at 2:35 PM

:thumbsup: good interview, thanks :)

trailortrash on September 25, 2007 at 2:47 PM

I doubt that Geraldo pulled any strings to have MM dropped from the Factor. It makes no sense to apologize and then have her replaced. It would be simpler to just ban MM and continue to pretend like nothing ever happened.

If FNC is willing to sacrifice what it perceives to be a pawn to protect its queen, then let them….

rw on September 25, 2007 at 3:08 PM

wow MM was in NY I wonder if “The Mustachioed Wonder” was hiding under his desk .

Mojack420 on September 25, 2007 at 3:51 PM

The MP3 Hint, it’s in the page code.

- The Cat

MirCat on September 25, 2007 at 4:54 PM

So many people from HA have asked for MM to replace BO. Maybe it is Bill that feels threatened by her presence ???

SIJ6141 on September 25, 2007 at 7:17 PM

The only society in which there is no polarity is the one in which you can not express yourself.

Resolute on September 25, 2007 at 8:41 PM

“The No Bullcrap Zone” is gone?
Well so am I.
I will TiVo Laura Ingraham’s appearance and then it’s hasta la vista y vaya con Geraldo Fox . . . I’m outta there.
If the polarity frightens you – get over it.

least1 on September 25, 2007 at 8:54 PM