Video: The Murtha ambush makes its way to Fox & Friends

posted at 10:51 am on September 20, 2007 by Bryan

Watching Jason Mattera pwn Jack Murtha just doesn’t get old. It just doesn’t. Here it is on Fox & Friends this morning.

Jason will be on Your World with Neil Cavuto this afternoon. I wonder what they’ll be talking about.

Update: He’ll also appear on Hannity & Colmes tonight.

More: Compare and contrast. Above, you see how Murtha acts as the case falls apart and charges have been dropped against several of the accused. Here’s how he acted a little less than a year ago, before the investigation was even complete.

Murtha has put himself in the position of having to hope that US troops committed war crimes, or he looks like a seditious fool for accusing them of doing so before all the facts were in.

Comments

Keep adjusting your tie Murtha, judgement is coming and it will be swift!

FireFly on September 20, 2007 at 10:53 AM

Murtha (like the rest of his party), praying that our brave men did wrong…what a pathetic group of losers, and they may be the majority.

right2bright on September 20, 2007 at 10:53 AM

Murtha: al jaz stooge. WOOHOO!

Big brass ones, Jason Mattera!!

Gotta love it

locomotivebreath1901 on September 20, 2007 at 10:54 AM

Sweet!! The dinosaur media is dead. On the rare occasion that I read the paper or watch the news on TV, I just find myself saying “already knew about that” — or “read that online last week.” Wanna bet that the majority of Americans who depend on the dinosaur media for their news had no idea that Murtha had smeared our troops?

lan astaslem on September 20, 2007 at 10:56 AM

jackass murtha and dennie who can i surrender too kucinich ARE THE FACE OF THE DEM PARTY…dishonest…arrogant…stupid…

areseaoh on September 20, 2007 at 11:03 AM

Uber pwnage.

Heheh.

PRCalDude on September 20, 2007 at 11:04 AM

The best part? That “deer in headlights” stare accompanied by absolute silence he gave the guy after he realized what was being asked.

What. An. Ass.

flyawaybird on September 20, 2007 at 11:04 AM

The tail is not just wagging the dog, it is whipping the dog mercilessly…and kicking it. Bad dog!

Jaibones on September 20, 2007 at 11:04 AM

Murtha could have saved himself a lot of embarrassment here by simply yelling “DON’T TASE ME, BRO! DON’T TASE ME!”

RightWinged on September 20, 2007 at 11:05 AM

“Get out of my elevator…you’re just being a meanie there boy”

It’s not a ? of right or wrong…because he(Murtha)said it, and he thinks he’s in charge.

Sgt. Khe Sahn

1GooDDaDDy on September 20, 2007 at 11:06 AM

Good job Jason! Except, next time when Murtha asks if the trial is still going on, counter with “That means that they should be considered innocent until proven guilty!”

indianaconservative on September 20, 2007 at 11:06 AM

Pwn3d!

PRCalDude on September 20, 2007 at 11:06 AM

Sgt. Khe Sahn

1GooDDaDDy on September 20, 2007 at 11:06 AM

What’s funny is Murtha immediately asked if Mattera had served. “Chickenhawk!” he answered.

PRCalDude on September 20, 2007 at 11:07 AM

Maybe Jack Murtha could address the 2nd Marine Division at Camp Lejeune and explain.

Wade on September 20, 2007 at 11:08 AM

It is very telling of Murtha’s view of his self importance when he pulls the “I was in Vietnam” absolute moral authority card. It’s too bad Jason didn’t tell him that he could arrange for a Vietnam vet to ask him these questions.

A Vietnam vet armed with honor and the truth trumps the absolute moral authority of a dishonored Vietnam vet armed with disdain for the truth and rule of law.

Still, Jason nailed his hide to the wall and that smirk at the end says it all.

csdeven on September 20, 2007 at 11:09 AM

Too bad the bloated ex-Marine rat bastard traitor isn’t making his way to Fox & Friends or any other media outlet to explain himself.

highhopes on September 20, 2007 at 11:11 AM

Can you say “tipping point.” Hopefully, this is the end of that pork-laden gas bag.

Mallard T. Drake on September 20, 2007 at 11:19 AM

Wade on September 20, 2007 at 11:08 AM

Yep. They should muster the entire division and get him up there in front of the cameras.

PRCalDude on September 20, 2007 at 11:22 AM

Perfect Bryan.

Those side-by-side videos of Ex-human Murtha tell it like it is.

The truth shall …. make you look like the fool you are.

fogw on September 20, 2007 at 11:23 AM

I am an Marine who server in Viet Nam but I am no more qualified to be a Senator, Representative or President than Jason. Well maybe President because I am over 35, but that would be the only reason. Politicians who use the I was in the military and you were not is just pure bullshit and I am tired of it.

There are millions of good men and women who served in the military but are not leaders. Murtha is a prime example. And on the other side there are millions of people who did not serve and are leaders.

Surest way to lose my vote is to play the military card.

Wade on September 20, 2007 at 11:24 AM

What Grandpa Simpson doesn’t seem to understand is that his former military service makes his actions EVEN MORE reprehensible.

CurtZHP on September 20, 2007 at 11:31 AM

The Dems have truly sold their collective soul (hey, that should be the name of a band!) for political power.

The only upside to them winning next year would be to watch them fall that much harder when the voters realize the monster they created.

flipflop on September 20, 2007 at 12:15 PM

I used to be glued to Fox News. Now I spend all my time here. Fox has so little real news, while this place is up to the minute. I see this clip as being the beginning of a trend.

Hopefully they will dump Greta and get Ms Malkin a show.

Hening on September 20, 2007 at 12:24 PM

…or he looks like is a seditious fool for accusing them of doing so before all the facts were in.

Now that makes more sense.

Egfrow on September 20, 2007 at 12:48 PM

Murtha makes me sick.

StephC on September 20, 2007 at 2:18 PM

lan astaslem on September 20, 2007 at 10:56 AM

Agreed.

mikeyboss on September 20, 2007 at 4:27 PM

Egfrow on September 20, 2007 at 12:48 PM

Yup. Beat me to it.

his former military service makes his actions EVEN MORE reprehensible.

Just like John “I served in Viet Nam” Kerry. Can we call this the (indefensible) “John Kerry defense”?

IrishEyes on September 20, 2007 at 4:56 PM

Let’s suppose for a second it were true and all the accused had been found guilty, who is this idiot to pre-emptively opine on a trial in which has had had no privy to the evidence? He’s a cheap political hack with no scruples and deserving of contempt.

aengus on September 20, 2007 at 9:54 PM