Photos: Truther rats infest Ground Zero on 9/11; Update: Confirmed — Fidel’s a Truther

posted at 8:36 pm on September 11, 2007 by Allahpundit

With 42% of Democrats to draw off of, they were bound to have some kind of turnout. Although it should be noted that the one Truther there whose political leanings were known to Mary K is supporting a Republican for president. Guess who.

She says she’ll have video soon. I can’t wait to see what that soldier she snapped a pic of had to say.

Update: Another reason for Michael Moore to appreciate Cuba.

In an essay read by a Cuban television presenter on Tuesday night, Castro said the Pentagon was hit by a rocket, not a plane, because no traces were found of its passengers.

“Today one knows there was deliberate misinformation,” wrote Castro, who has not appeared in public since July of 2006 when life-threatening surgery for a secret illness forced him to hand over power to his brother Raul Castro.

“Studying the impact of planes, similar to those that hit the Twin Towers, that had accidentally fallen on densely populated cities, one concludes that it was not a plane that crashed into the Pentagon,” Castro said.

“Only a projectile could have caused the geometrically round hole that allegedly was made by the plane,” he said.

Comments

Except he’s not a real Republican.

KSgop on September 11, 2007 at 8:39 PM

I had this discussion on a forum today. I ripped into the truthers for bringing up this conspiracy crap on this day. Can’t they put aside their beliefs for one day and become human? It seems not.

lorien1973 on September 11, 2007 at 8:42 PM

A mind truther is a terrible thing to waste get stoned

Kini on September 11, 2007 at 8:50 PM

That’s horrible and tasteless. You want to be a conspiracy monger? Fine, whatevs. Just don’t flash your ridiculous and childish theories around Ground Zero on 9/11. Or near the Pentagon or near that field in Pen.

I think that it’s far too difficult to think that maybe, just maybe there are people in the world who just really really hate us. That there are terrorists who are willing to DIE in order to kill as many infidels as they can. It’s too uncomfortable to think that maybe that guy next to you have the potential to blow up a McDonalds. Or massacre children.

It’s just so much easier (for some) to believe in a ridiculous and needlessly complex theory about the US government and their need to assist Haliburton or the Zionists or the oil people. Or something.

mjk on September 11, 2007 at 9:02 PM

KSgop on September 11, 2007 at 8:39 PM,

Are you talking about Kookcinich, err I mean Rue Paul? I can’t get those two candidates separated. They look, act, and talk exactly alike. What am I to do?

Egfrow on September 11, 2007 at 9:11 PM

It’s so much easier and safer to hate your own than to face a vicious, implacable, fanatical, theocratic, terroristic enemy in miltant Islam.

Because the quaint Muslims are supposed to be poor, noble Third World types, and shining victims of U.S. imperialism and racism and hegemony.

Thus, if they turn around and kill 3,000 unarmed people, it detracts from their useful idiot street cred.

Unless, of course, you are a cyypto-marxist/anarchist and de facto terrorist supporter.

Which is the likely subtext for the ‘Truther’ malignancy.

But that, they don’t want to openly admit.

It would alienate too many potential supporters.

What they dare not do is:

Read the Koran..

It would spoil the party.

profitsbeard on September 11, 2007 at 9:19 PM

I don’t understand you Americans. There is not one picture of a truther staunching a bloody nose or nursing a severely bruised glute.

Sure it is their right to free speech but nothing says you can’t punctuate it for them with a fist to the face or a kick in the arse.

BL@KBIRD on September 11, 2007 at 9:21 PM

How long will it before a Troofer puts an axe into the back of someone’s head?

Egfrow on September 11, 2007 at 9:22 PM

BL@KBIRD,

The thought has crossed my mind on more than a few occasions. Unlike those dirty losers, we have have jobs and lives to tend to.

Egfrow on September 11, 2007 at 9:23 PM

The last 2 days I’ve wanted to choke the c–p out of
every lib I’ve seen on the tube or news.
It started with the Gen Petraeus hearings and the uppity
loser libs demanding we lose in Iraq to the buttholes
at to days remembrance ceremonies

Texyank on September 11, 2007 at 9:26 PM

will someone just kick them into the hole at ground zero? Maybe some head trauma will do them some good

Defector01 on September 11, 2007 at 9:29 PM

MKH’s captions are great:

A Truther videotapes a normal person telling him he’s a “disgrace” for being at Ground Zero on 9/11 (bonus hot girl in foreground because I know my audience).

RightWinged on September 11, 2007 at 9:30 PM

New Yorkers have lost their character. Amazing that one construction worker, off duty cop or firefighter didn’t maul that eye-linered trufer.

Hening on September 11, 2007 at 9:41 PM

“If you believe the official story, you’re in psychological denial! You’re sheep! You are sheep!”

there that looks better

Mojack420 on September 11, 2007 at 9:45 PM

Ron Paul supporters scare me.

DannoJyd on September 11, 2007 at 9:47 PM

“If you believe the official Truther story, you’re in psychological denial! You’re sheep! You are sheep!”

sorry forgot somthing .

Mojack420 on September 11, 2007 at 9:47 PM

In Toronto today, I know that the truther a$$hats were planning a rally at noon across from the US Consulate. I contemplated going, snapping photos, and holding my own sign that said something about radical islamists wanting to kill us. I didn’t because I knew that I would end up in an altercation. Idiots.

I did go to the Consulate at 8:30, expecting a bit of a gathering like last year. No one. Just me. A couple of people had left bouquets of flowers in the planter next to a small American flag. Other than that, no sign that it was a day of mourning. I suppose because last year was, as Allah pointed out, a “round number” it was a bigger deal. Not for me. I wish I was in New York today.

nailinmyeye on September 11, 2007 at 9:53 PM

nailinmyeye on September 11, 2007 at 9:53 PM

Just don’t do it in Belgium.

Police arrest 2 far-right Belgian leaders at anti-Islam 9/11 protest

Connie on September 11, 2007 at 10:19 PM

Hmm not sure what’s wrong here, but I get to the third picture down and my mouse stops scrolling.

- The Cat

P.S. lol seriously I didn’t see this “(bonus hot girl in foreground because I know my audience).” until I read through the comments here.

MirCat on September 11, 2007 at 10:31 PM

Dude, bonus hot girl in the foreground indeed. I see I’m not the first person to pick up on that.

BadgerHawk on September 11, 2007 at 10:33 PM

Deja vu all over again.

I saw all of these crackpots back in the late 60′s, with their flowers and peace signs and the same braindead expression on their faces. Their sheer stupidity makes them all the more dangerous.

fogw on September 11, 2007 at 10:53 PM

See, you’d get a lot more traffic, AP, if you simply put a “bonus hot girl” in every post!

As for the Truthers, I’ve been in some discussion with a couple…who really do believe in some kind of 9/11 conspiracy, as well as chem-trails, the New World Order, the Illuminati, etc.

They see the debunks as nonsense, and are now worried Ales Jones may be a CIA plant himself.

Even the conspiracists are shrouded in conspiracy…

JetBoy on September 11, 2007 at 11:16 PM

mjk on September 11, 2007 at 9:02 PM

Exactly and this sentiment has been discussed in posts on similar threads on HA. The twoofers are using these conspiracy theories as a psychological defense mechanism.

For twoofers and others like them the prospect of a group of people having a fanatical religious ideology that compels them to commit mass murder with the ultimate goal of exterminating all those that do not believe as they do or do not convert to their religion (which IMHO is more like a death cult than a religion) is far too frightening a reality and therefore they find comfort and try to ease their fear by projecting the overall war, terror, and the events of 9-11 as something less threatening, like the neocons, the joooooos, Bushitler, etc.

I find it ironic that the one twoofer (the Goth with the eyeliner) was shouting something about non-twoofers being in “psychological denial” and that we (us normal and sane non-twoofers) are sheep when in fact it is they whom are in psychological denial! Now I’m not a psychologist by any means but I am educated and understand human nature fairly well and if I’m not mistaken it’s quite common among people that are in such a state of psychological denial to project their own denial onto others (non-twoofers) as they (non-twoofers) threaten the delusional (but safe) world they have built in order to avoid having to face the reality of the situation and the fear that goes along with having to face such a reality.

The fact he would make such comments only reinforces (to me) that he and the rest of the twoofer ilk are in psychological denial as the reality of what we face from fascist Islam is much more frightening then what we face from our own government because worst case scenario our government would only (according to twoofers and the Prison Planet NWO fruitcakes) try to enslave us but they wouldn’t exterminate us. However, the Islamo-fascist would exterminate us and they have said as much not to mention they have shown us time and time again what their goals and intentions are and how brutal they are, and that reality is much too frightening for twoofers to face.

While I completely agree that it’s repugnant they protest at ground zero and are (intentionally or not) mocking the pain our nation and those that lost loved ones on 9-11 endure due to their ridiculous and vile 9-11 conspiracies it’s important to remember that people in their state of psychological denial are not going to give up their safe world no matter how many facts and pieces of evidence the rest of us rational people place in front of their noses, they will never give up their safe delusional 9-11 conspiracy world as reality is just too frightening for them and attempting to make them see the light is like talking to a lamp post, only the lamp post is brighter!

Regardless, even though any efforts to make twoofers see the light is futile this does not mean I don’t like participating in “twoofer bashing” as it’s one of my favorite sports!

God bless America, God bless those lost on 9-11 and their families, and God bless and keep our troops safe!

Liberty or Death on September 11, 2007 at 11:29 PM

Some people just need a good ass whipping. Apparently they never got one when they were young and desperately need one now.

Buford on September 11, 2007 at 11:57 PM

Rather look at pics of MK than those idiots.

WasatchMan on September 12, 2007 at 12:55 AM

Elvis was seen across the Potomac in his Army outfit firing the rocket. Didn’t the truthers tell you?

Grads from the Smiling Academy, Ron Paul salutes you!

saved on September 12, 2007 at 5:38 AM

BL@KBIRD on September 11, 2007 at 9:21 PM

It’s actually a really good question. I’ve often wondered why these people don’t end up getting beaten down more often.

Or why those (expletive deleted) who show up to protest and soldier’s funerals aren’t beaten or worse. Or why flag burners are so rarely punched out.

Or why we never see Americans (or Israelis) committing their own acts of terrorism against our enemies … why aren’t some American whackos out there blowing up schools and pizza joints in the Middle East?

Note: I’m not condoning or suggesting any of the above. But I am curious as to why all of it is either rare or non-existent.

Now I’ll answer my own question, and the answer is obvious:

We’re the good guys. In every case above. We’re simply better than they are. We’re right, they’re wrong. We’re good. They’re evil. Hence we don’t often sink to their level.

It’s that simple.

And it’s really, really lucky for them, isn’t it?

I invite all of them to go try their act somewhere – anywhere – else. Go burn a flag in North Korea and see how it goes. Go spew some conspiracy theory about the Iranian government … in Iran.

We’re the good guys. Sometimes that comes with a price. Sometimes its frustrating. Sometimes its tempting to join the bad guys and wallow in their infantile muck.

But in the end, we’ll win. We always do. In fact, they’ve already lost.

Professor Blather on September 12, 2007 at 9:00 AM

Gee, maybe Castro needs to tell my co-worker that. As a former FBI agent at WFO, he had to sift through the wreckage.

I guess Castro knows everything.

Miss_Anthrope on September 12, 2007 at 9:01 AM

Rather look at pics of MK than those idiots.

WasatchMan on September 12, 2007 at 12:55 AM

And who wouldn’t?

I’m telling you, that woman gets cuter every time I see her.

Intelligence, class, and wit are just sexy, I guess.

Professor Blather on September 12, 2007 at 9:02 AM

It should be a easy for a conservative to win in 2008.

All the candidate has to do is run ads using Fidel’s musings. He supports Shillary and BHO. He’s a truther.

Nuff said?

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on September 12, 2007 at 10:23 AM

Castro needs to go.

Libs should be deported to Iran or France.

I’m so fed up with their bs I could puke. They are abominations of human beings. They are revolting, disgusting, and embarrassing to us real Americans.

PoliticallyIncorrectSandy on September 12, 2007 at 10:25 AM

BL@KBIRD on September 11, 2007 at 9:21 PM

While I agree with your sentiments wholeheartedly, and let me note that I am NOT an attorney, what stops most folks is a pesky part of Criminal law called Assault and Battery which could also include a filing the a stronger charge of ‘aggravated assault/battery’.

And then, after the Criminal law charges are brought against someone for such conduct, Civil claims for both assault and battery could be brought against the defendant in the criminal case.

So, this is what stops most folks from carrying out such actions no matter how much they’d like to do it.

eanax on September 12, 2007 at 11:56 AM

i saw a couple of truthers at ground zero last night.

i seriously wanted to start something but my sister was visiting town and i didn’t want to do anything to upset her.

to be so stupid, obnoxious, and disrespectful all at once is quite a feat.

jbnyc on September 12, 2007 at 12:01 PM