Video: Muslim student interviews “the Jew” about 9/11

posted at 2:14 pm on September 6, 2007 by Allahpundit

A double tragedy. Not only is this bottom feeder leveraging YouTube for his propaganda but “the Jew” he stumbled upon here appears to be mildly stoned and not quite up to the task. No matter. That little tete-a-tete comes at the end, almost as an afterthought; what you’re watching for here is the first segment, where this cretin does his level best to shame an assimilated American Muslim woman into feeling like a whore for not covering her head. With not much success. Good for her.

Consider this a case study of Robert Spencer’s point about how when push comes to shove, fundamentalists can always point back to the Koran for authority. Click the image to watch.

msa.jpg

Comments

Argh. You beat me to it. It’s definitely must-watch. Also check out the MSA guy’s YouTube channel.

He’s got quite an obsession with browbeating women over the hijab.

Michelle on September 6, 2007 at 2:19 PM

Not that different from the MSA/MSU on my campus

Defector01 on September 6, 2007 at 2:20 PM

Could you convert this clip to slo-mo and overdub Ted Kennedy singing “We Are The World?”

Surefire Oscar nomination.

saint kansas on September 6, 2007 at 2:26 PM

I could only take about 4 minutes of that cr@p. If that dude is an American citizen then strip his citizenship and deport him to an Arab nation like Iraq. If not skip the niceties and just deport him.

doriangrey on September 6, 2007 at 2:28 PM

BTW, this is the really nice guy who “prays” in the mosque down the street, and who too many useful idiots in America will defend. The PC police have conditioned the masses to be on the lookout for someone actually wearing a suicide vest. All others are the “moderates”-like this guy. He’s really nice, and I defend his right to practice his religion in our country. B*ll Sh*t. This “religion” and it’s followers are not compatable with the values we hold dear in America…

JWS on September 6, 2007 at 2:28 PM

Ace had this up awhile ago, this guy is a scumbag.

Bad Candy on September 6, 2007 at 2:32 PM

Mildly? Well…ok….but add to that always.

Limerick on September 6, 2007 at 2:34 PM

Indoctrination in action.

Kini on September 6, 2007 at 2:37 PM

I wish that guy would stick a microphone in my face and ask some stupid questions. I’d bring him back to reality quick.

peacenprosperity on September 6, 2007 at 2:38 PM

It is on LGF also.

LakeRuins on September 6, 2007 at 2:39 PM

Not that different from the MSA/MSU on my campus

Defector01

There shouldn’t be a MSA/MSU on any campus. Granting legitimacy to these organizations is nothing more than putting another nail in our coffin.

darwin on September 6, 2007 at 2:40 PM

What is sad is that the two students he “interviewed” weren’t aware he was attacking them in a most viscous way. I hope they realized it afterwards.

Weebork on September 6, 2007 at 2:41 PM

The MSA has one goal and it has nothing to do with preparing men and women to become productive Americans. It’s goal is furthering islam … period. Anyone that tells you otherwise is clueless.

darwin on September 6, 2007 at 2:42 PM

Mildly stoned? Jeez, even when I’m completely stoned I bet I could hold my own in an argument with an Islamist.

Actually, let’s give that a try. I’m going to bake one and head down to the local mosque and try to start a conversation. If I’m not back in a few hours, remember me as a great lover…

Enrique on September 6, 2007 at 2:46 PM

If I’m not back in a few hours, remember me as a great lover…

Enrique on September 6, 2007 at 2:46 PM

Oh, I will. (nudge, nudge, wink, wink)

Thank goodness, my Mom isn’t on the Internets. She’d kill me.

mjk on September 6, 2007 at 2:49 PM

As I sit here drinking a delightful Stone Brewery Ruination IPA I cant seem to shake the thought of how every time I see this kind of cr@p my hatred for all things Islamic grows. I know, before anyone calls me a racist or intolerant bigot, that not all Muslims are douche bags like this one. But some how that intellectual knowledge cant seem to overwhelm the feeling that this scum bucket invokes.

doriangrey on September 6, 2007 at 2:50 PM

He oughta go to Darfur and interview black muslims chased out of their villages by arab muslims.

9/11 was a ‘great accomplishment’? Do we really have the enemy living among us like this? Can you imagine a Japanese American saying that the attack on Pearl Harbor was a great accomplishment?

Why is it ok, in our politically correct, multicultural world, to attack a woman for NOT being covered head to toe? Where are the feminists?

I saw a few Soldiers in the background, I wish he would’ve interviewed THEM! Chickensh*t.

Tony737 on September 6, 2007 at 2:52 PM

That woman’s face and location are now plastered all over the internet. Given what we have seen of the treatment that perceived immodest muslim women receive at the hands of the islamo-fascists all over the world, I fear for her safety.

ncc770 on September 6, 2007 at 2:53 PM

It is on LGF also.

LakeRuins on September 6, 2007 at 2:39 PM

Wow. You mean this article, hyperlinked directly to LGF, is also on LGF?

Christoph on September 6, 2007 at 2:57 PM

Those weren’t interviews. Interviews are to find out answers. They were interrogations. What the Muslim woman said would get her killed in Saudi Arabia. “The Jew”-some college kid-found himself having to answer for all Jews in America-if the knuckle-head Muslim interrogator didn’t like the answers, he kept repeating the answers he wanted to hear. The college kid may have been a little lit, but he did all right. He even shook the interrogators hand at the end. The ‘uncovered’ Muslim lady didn’t get a handshake, as it would be wrong for the interrogator to touch her, according to the idiotic laws of Islam.

Doug on September 6, 2007 at 2:57 PM

Wow. You mean this article, hyperlinked directly to LGF, is also on LGF?

Christoph on September 6, 2007 at 2:57 PM

No way…get out…….

doriangrey on September 6, 2007 at 2:58 PM

It used to be that you would just get your nose broken for acting like this guy. Nowadays, not so much.

PRCalDude on September 6, 2007 at 3:04 PM

The muslim woman has assimilated into our society. Bravo for her. Now, someone needs to tell that interviewer he’s in America, not Tehran.

Anyone else notice the Freudian slip during the interview? Mr. Jihad was apparently recently converted to Islam, given the following statement ….

“Would it be OK to axe them”.

I thought that was a given in their religion.

fogw on September 6, 2007 at 3:04 PM

I think the Jewish kid should press charges for harassment and hate crime, if that is an available option. If the Muslim jerk is a student, expel him. If he is a foreigner, deport for cause and put him on the suspected terrorist list.

AZCON on September 6, 2007 at 3:05 PM

Enrique, take the machete with you. Enrique… Enrique!

Huh, must have already headed out.

Jaibones on September 6, 2007 at 3:07 PM

He was a great lover, though.

Jaibones on September 6, 2007 at 3:07 PM

I, myself, would like to see the Muslim maggot’s beard removed while still attached to his chin.

Jaibones on September 6, 2007 at 3:08 PM

AZCON

Boy your optimistic
No jew on a college campus could get a hate crime charge against a muslim because no ombudsman would allow it to go through. My organization (jewish) was nearly charged with a hate crime with NO proof that we did anything except the random screaming of the MSU. The only people who are charged with anything remotely like a hate crime are republicans, jews, pro-israel people and lots of white males.

Defector01 on September 6, 2007 at 3:10 PM

Ugh.

Only morons convert to Islam.

Zach on September 6, 2007 at 3:17 PM

Enrique, take the machete with you. Enrique… Enrique!

Huh, must have already headed out.

Jaibones on September 6, 2007 at 3:07 PM

Ya should have told him to take the glock…Er, no wait I mean flower, ya thats the ticket, flowers…

doriangrey on September 6, 2007 at 3:20 PM

Ugh.

Only morons convert to Islam.

Zach on September 6, 2007 at 3:17 PM

Nope, even morons aren’t stupid enough to convert to Islam…

doriangrey on September 6, 2007 at 3:21 PM

San Antonio huh. That guy needs some American indoctrination from behind a dumpster. We are a bunch of gutless weaklings watching these young thugs make a move on the entire society right before our eyes. If I saw that going down it would have gotten ugly. These lousy cowards make their women wear the white sheet and hood in order to intimidate and make political statements. Perfect. Weasels.

pc on September 6, 2007 at 3:26 PM

look those farkers wearing the C. Everett Coop beards down hard. They need a tagging. Every last one of them.

pc on September 6, 2007 at 3:27 PM

More of this please. Nice to get the real face of these guys for a change.

Clark1 on September 6, 2007 at 3:35 PM

Waiting for the university’s reaction….

I don’t like this stuff going on in my country. A lot of good men and women died fighting scum like him. He should be expelled, arrested, and his organization shut down. Yesterday.

reaganaut on September 6, 2007 at 3:42 PM

Ah, a contemporary interpretation of Kevin Nealon’s classic SNL character: subliminal man.

Introducing: Subliminal Muslim Man!

(100% “hot-sex” free, with twice the “Jews did 9/11″!)

-phil

phile on September 6, 2007 at 3:45 PM

I really don’t know what I’d do if that jerk said those things to me. But I think it might involve jail time.

tikvah on September 6, 2007 at 3:54 PM

Aren’t Islamist men not supposed to talk to women who aren’t their wife(s) or is that just Cat Stevens?

Harpoon on September 6, 2007 at 3:54 PM

Wow, that was strange. The Jewish fellow should have put that 9/11 comment right back in the interviewers face. Of course, that would have been edited out of the video. I’d like to see someone interview that interviewer about what really happened on 9/11.

Snidely Whiplash on September 6, 2007 at 3:57 PM

Defector01 on September 6, 2007 at 3:10 PM

Of course.

PRCalDude on September 6, 2007 at 4:02 PM

I like when the muzzie “ax” a question and then gives the answer without waiting for a reply. Surely, that’s a “negative on Islam”, no?

Andy in Agoura Hills on September 6, 2007 at 4:04 PM

Ahhh, harrassing women. So much to be proud of!

Malpaso on September 6, 2007 at 4:05 PM

reaganaut on September 6, 2007 at 3:42 PM

I don’t like this stuff going on in my state.

Esthier on September 6, 2007 at 4:08 PM

Serious, how completely backward is this young guy? He’s telling this babe to cover up.

I don’t have to know anything else about Islam. It is unnatural and makes men say and do crazy things.

Zach on September 6, 2007 at 4:10 PM

I love how this guy loses his phony “Mosque Voice” and slips into Ebonics when the conversation runs long.

Arrogant Black Muslim douche.

Orthodox Jewish women have a system of modesty which includes their arms and legs being covered along with their hair. What they are referring to for hair covering is a snood. This same system of modesty was in most European cultures. Jewish women are not made to be invisible or to look like walking tents.

Of course Islam takes it to an extreme, and sends out arrogant douches to discuss women’s fashion. Maybe he has a yearning for some Taliban boy love?

Hening on September 6, 2007 at 4:10 PM

I think they will get it now that it’s on You Tube.

I sent a note to the President of the University about this crap.

WriterMom on September 6, 2007 at 4:14 PM

Boy your optimistic

Help me understand something Defector..and this is asked with all earnesty…I really am perplexed about this..why..oh why is there so many of the Jewish population here in the states, Democrats? Why are there so many who are liberal minded and democrats..when it this party who doesn’t care..or at least to my knowledge care about protecting Israel like the conservatives care. As a Christian..I’ve often believed the need of each other to stand together against the enemies who want to wipe us both off the map. It’s something that I just can’t fathom.

hotvol on September 6, 2007 at 4:16 PM

Actually-I don’t think that there is a snowball’s chance in hell that the university will discipline anyone. On most campuses, the “diversity” officer or “anti-racism” thought crime Kommisar is a Muslim or hemp-wearing, vegan, militant troofer who took Womyn’s Studies and volunteers with Queers for Palestine during summer holidays.

WriterMom on September 6, 2007 at 4:20 PM

There are several different, but all misguided reasons.
First-most Jews in America have no Jewish knowledge other than bagels and lox. They are completely estranged from their own history and religious observance.

Also-many of the immigrants were communists and their children are equally committed to non-religion and leftist causes.

Another reason-a deep and UNINFORMED suspicion of Christians and Christianity.

Also-a deep seated and delusional wish to just fit in, and be like everyone else…to not be Jewish anymore, to throw off the yoke of their Judaism.

For a truly excellent summary of this, I would recommend the book “The Oslo Syndrome: Delusions of a People Under Seige”, by Kenneth Levin.

Lastly-there is a misplaced loyalty to the Democratic party ‘because of FDR’.

WriterMom on September 6, 2007 at 4:23 PM

Andy in Agoura Hills on September 6, 2007 at 4:04 PM

You did see the Muslim ‘ax’ the Jew to show his neck, didn’t you? That was pretty obviously a reference to Surah 9:5.

PRCalDude on September 6, 2007 at 4:24 PM

The Muslim Student Association (MSA) is a front group for the Muslim Brotherhood, the parent organization for most of the Islamic terror groups, like Al Qaeda. It is part of the Wahhabi lobby which carries out the soft jihad in America. A memo by the Muslim Brotherhood to its front groups takes pains to make its members “understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within.”

This video is part of that grand Jihad, attempting to bully Muslim women into submitting to the radical Wahhabi version of Islam and perpetrating taqqiya to preposterously shift the blame for the Sep 11 terror attacks from Muslims to Jews.

The MSA is marching with the ANSWER Stalinists in the anti-war demonstration here in DC on Sep 15 because they both share the same goal of destroying America. Why don’t you come out to Lafayette Park and join the patriots who will counter-protest them? There will be thousands of us.

Tantor on September 6, 2007 at 4:31 PM

hotvol on September 6, 2007 at 4:16 PM

and

WriterMom on September 6, 2007 at 4:23 PM

I think that the tendency of American Jews to be liberal and secular is shifting. More and more American Jews are “returnees” to their faith, and with that are becoming more conservative, Republican, and appreciative of the support and common interests shared with Christians. Given the higher birthrates and lower levels of intermarriage among religious Jews as compared to secular Jews, this transformation can only quicken with each generation.

ncc770 on September 6, 2007 at 4:36 PM

Tantor-isn’t it just sick/hilarious/deranged how they blame the JOOOOOOOOS for 9/11 except when they want to take credit for the GLORIOUS 19 MARTYRS of 9/11 in their propaganda. Just like the Iranians-who can’t make up their minds if the Holocaust never happened, or if it was such a good idea and so well executed that they should do another one-this time nuclear-on Israel.

Islamic Meatheads desperately seeking raisins.

WriterMom on September 6, 2007 at 4:37 PM

hotvol on September 6, 2007 at 4:16 PM

IMHO:
I’m the black sheep in my extended liberal jewish family. I’m the only conservative Republican voter. It has driven a great wedge btwn us, no joke.
I grew up hearing about the Germans, the Russians, the Poles, the British, French, etc, Christians all, and how they all hated Jews. Also, Jews were discriminated against by the Czar, so socialism/communism were seen as potentially better alternatives, as religion wasn’t supposed to play much of a role in those societies.

Here in America, in spite of so much material success, Jews continued to see themselves as either an oppressed minority, or likely to be one at any moment. Eager to assimilate and escape being stigmatized by their strange religious rituals, most gave up religion entirely. The Am. Jews are almost entirely secular– another reason they are Democrats. (Religious jews are usually Republicans.)

So basically, Jews became Dem’s because they see themselves as a persecuted minority, because they are secular, and because they distrust Christianity. (Also, JFK Dem’s weren’t such a bad group to associate with.) Now, with the passage of time, it’s just a bad and stupid and dangerous habit.

JiangxiDad on September 6, 2007 at 4:39 PM

AllahPundit or Bryan-I know I don’t post much here (although I do read every day), so I’m probably the last one who should complain, but have you considered implementing some kind of a comment number system-I have probably whined about this before…I find it hard to refer to previous comments without any numbers.

WriterMom on September 6, 2007 at 4:41 PM

[F]undamentalists can always point back to the Koran for authority.

The Koran seems to be an important point of attack; if one can undermine trust in it and its interpreters, in large ways and small, then one can destroy the religion by degrees. If one can multiply the interpretations and encourage warfare over them, one can reduce the number of the devout.

Kralizec on September 6, 2007 at 4:49 PM

Right. I have to wonder how Muslim women who don’t wear the hijab are treated when they aren’t in a public place, on a video meant for distribution.

I mean, the stuff that happens in Britain and Europe would never happen here, right?

CAIR and their ilk have only launched a clever propaganda campaign because of such widespread 9/11 reprisals, right?

I guess we’ll just have to wait for a real tragedy before we act, I mean, we must be tolerant of everything…

reaganaut on September 6, 2007 at 4:50 PM

hotvol

I can’t speak for all Jews but from what I can tell there are a few reasons
1. They are old school life long democrats all the way back to the New Deal and Truman. Jews have had a long history with the Democrats and prior to Carter, Democrat presidents had been some of the strongest towards Israel and Jews.
2. Many are just Liberals, politically they are liberals. Jews have always been on what has been considered the ‘progressive’ or the ‘new’ political theories – Jews were active in the liberalism (i’m talking 18th century liberalism), republicanism and communist movements when they were all just getting started. So of course they’d be there in the ‘progressive’ democrat side.
3. Some Jews see the Republicans in the same way blacks do – the party of the Southern Christian fundamentalists who hated Jews back in the 60s as much as Blacks and who constantly strive to convert us. These are the people who see Republicans and Pat Robertson/Jerry Falwell type people as the equal of OBL regardless of how retarded it is.
4. I agree that some see themselves as the persecuted minority, at times I see that as well, but they see themselves persecuted by the ‘Christian Right’ even if they see Islamic fundamentalism as a threat.

Me personally becoming a republican had nothing to do with the Jewish faith it had to do with me getting kicked out of the Young Democrats in college. My family and friends do give me odd looks when I say I’m a republican because they see republicans as christian southern white men BUT there is a growing movement of Jews moving right regardless of what the talking heads and the loudest Jews are saying.

Defector01 on September 6, 2007 at 4:55 PM

WriterMom on September 6, 2007 at 4:23 PM

This is even more pathetic than the “black people only vote Democrat because they’ve been conned,” excuse.

Nonfactor on September 6, 2007 at 4:55 PM

“However, I didn’t see anything in that video that warranted him being expelled or arrested. Plenty of good men and women have died to protect our right to be completely intolerant of others.

Esthier on September 6, 2007 at 4:08 PM”

Since there is a documented proof of male and female intimidation as a mainstay of enforcement of islamist norms, what this gentleman is engaging in is intimidation. His beard to a young muslim woman will instill the kind of fear felt by say a black person in the south when a white carried a bullwhip on his belt. I mean come on people, wake the hell up. And Tex here looks to be a homegrown brother kind of muslim.

pc on September 6, 2007 at 4:55 PM

When tolerance means tolerating intolerant people, well then we just entered the Retarded Zone tm.

pc on September 6, 2007 at 4:57 PM

Defector01 on September 6, 2007 at 4:55 PM

This is how you’re supposed to answer that question, WriterMom.

Nonfactor on September 6, 2007 at 4:59 PM

WriterMom on September 6, 2007 at 4:41 PM

Numbering would be convenient; I wish I’d thought of that myself. WriterMom, I don’t think many people are inclined to put down a good idea, just because implementing it would mostly benefit people other than the person who suggested it!

Kralizec on September 6, 2007 at 4:59 PM

Nonfactor on September 6, 2007 at 4:55 PM

She didn’t say they were conned, she said they were wrong, and offered no excuses.

JiangxiDad on September 6, 2007 at 5:00 PM

This is how you’re supposed to answer that question, WriterMom.

Nonfactor on September 6, 2007 at 4:59 PM

What did she say that you object to?

JiangxiDad on September 6, 2007 at 5:02 PM

This is how you’re supposed to answer that question, WriterMom.

Why are you being so rude? You asked a question, I gave an opinion. I’m not making excuses for anyone. I explained my interpretation and I think all the reasons are flawed. And who mentioned anything about being conned?

Did you actually read what I wrote? Chill out.

WriterMom on September 6, 2007 at 5:04 PM

By the way, if there is a certain WAY that people ARE SUPPOSED TO ANSWER QUESTIONS here, I don’t see it posted in the HotAir Rule Book.

Oh-silly me-there is no such thing. I’ll take instruction from AP, Bryan or Michelle on that.

Thanks for the chat.

WriterMom on September 6, 2007 at 5:06 PM

She honestly believes Jewish people vote for Democrats because:

1) They are ignorant of their cultural heritage.
2) They are children of Jewish communists
3) They are suspicious of Christians (I bet she still thinks Mel Gibson isn’t an anti-Semite)
4) They are conformists.
5) They don’t want to be Jewish.

Uh, hello?

Nonfactor on September 6, 2007 at 5:09 PM

Nonfactor-
uh hello? wtf?

JiangxiDad on September 6, 2007 at 5:10 PM

And I never said you mentioned anything about “being conned,” I stated that your response was more pathetic than the “being conned” excuse.

Nonfactor on September 6, 2007 at 5:10 PM

WriterMom on September 6, 2007 at 4:23 PM

Nonfactor on September 6, 2007 at 4:55 PM

You’re so lazy, Nonfactor.

Kralizec on September 6, 2007 at 5:11 PM

nonfactor-
Make your point, Give us your reasons, or piss off.

JiangxiDad on September 6, 2007 at 5:12 PM

I’m not getting into this schpiel with WriterMom and non-factor but thanks for saying my answer was a good one Non-Factor.

There are alot of secular Jews, either light on faith or who view Judaism as cultural and not religious. THese two groups are HEAVILY liberal. The more religious the more likely you are to be conservative BUT there are definitely exceptions.

Defector01 on September 6, 2007 at 5:15 PM

She honestly believes Jewish people vote for Democrats because:

1) They are ignorant of their cultural heritage.
2) They are children of Jewish communists
4) They are conformists.
5) They don’t want to be Jewish.

Uh, hello?

Nonfactor on September 6, 2007 at 5:09 PM

Do you actually dispute any of her points? If so, give your arguments. That’s how it’s done, you sloppy little pr1ck.

God, I’m glad you’re around. You make feeling superior so easy.

Kralizec on September 6, 2007 at 5:16 PM

WriterMom on September 6, 2007 at 5:04 PM

Don’t feed.

My Jewish doctor is a conservative Republican who listens to Dennis Prager all the time. He says he’s conservative b/c his dad always pointed out the inconsistencies between liberal faith in practice. Most of his extended family is liberal, and he attributes it to some sort of Jewish self-loathing. He also thinks it’s because many Jews in America have totally pulled free of Judaism, for all intents and purposes. Either way, it’s a shame to see liberal Jews siding with the Muslims who would just as soon obey Surah 9:5, like that Jewish Texas state senator who invited an imam to pray. His prayer began with Surah 1, which has traditionally been understood as referring to the Jews (those who will face Allah’s wrath) and the Christians (those who have lost their way).

Moral equivalence kills, people. Just ask Danny Pearl. Oh wait, nevermind…

PRCalDude on September 6, 2007 at 5:17 PM

She honestly believes Jewish people vote for Democrats because:

1) They are ignorant of their cultural heritage.
2) They are children of Jewish communists
4) They are conformists.
5) They don’t want to be Jewish.

Uh, hello?

Nonfactor on September 6, 2007 at 5:09 PM

Everyone of them are correct. You are quite an arrogant and contemptuous little pr!ck for being so ignorant.

Andy in Agoura Hills on September 6, 2007 at 5:39 PM

Here are some additional interesting comments from Protein Wisdom: http://proteinwisdom.com/?p=9745

A couple of excerpts.

I’m interested to hear what the diversity czars and the risk-averse university bureaucrats have to say about this kind of identitarian political activism — not because I’m particularly bothered by it (the video shows the MSA for the repressive ideologues and wannabe zealous thugs they are, and frankly, I find it refreshing to see such free speech aired on a university campus for a change) — but rather because a university-sanctioned group is performing such confrontational activism on a university campus, where “hate” is purportedly disallowed.

This puts diversity advocates and university administrators in quite a bind, I should think. Because to “tolerate” the political activism of the MSA, the university must simultaneously allow for “hatred” against women and Jews (the latter not really much of a problem, of course — provided the wretched Zionists don’t threaten to sue). . .

Sadly, none of this anti-intellectual two-stepping is at all implausible (or even unlikely) — particularly when one is forced by one’s progressivism to navigate through the minefield that identity politics and multiculturalism combine to create once protected groups become pitted against one another

It was inevitable that at some point, with all the various protected activities and groups, they would start to bump up against each other causing great grief (or SHOULD be causing great grief and much rethinking) among “progressives”.

reine.de.tout on September 6, 2007 at 6:03 PM

PRCalDude on September 6, 2007 at 5:17 PM

Take a gander at this. I was surprised to read it today.

Spirit of 1776 on September 6, 2007 at 6:09 PM

Spirit of 1776 on September 6, 2007 at 6:09 PM

Jesus. But on some level, sounds about right. Roughly 1/2 the Americans are a-holes. Why should 1/2 the Jews be any exception?

JiangxiDad on September 6, 2007 at 6:16 PM

Take a gander at this. I was surprised to read it today.

Spirit of 1776 on September 6, 2007 at 6:09 PM

That’s because most young American Jews don’t attend Temple services. Either regularly or semi-regularly. They know nothing about the history of the Jewish people. Most Jews are amazingly ignorant of their own culture and history. I blame it on the parents. Usually ex-hippies, former communists/marxists/socialists, drop-outs, and the intellectually lazy. Its tragic but true. And when one adopts secular values as their “religion”, there is no need for Judaism. But, guess what, secularism in Israel is almost as bad.

Andy in Agoura Hills on September 6, 2007 at 6:16 PM

Take a gander at this. I was surprised to read it today.

Spirit of 1776 on September 6, 2007 at 6:09 PM

Just wait. They’ll have adequate reason to want to flee to Israel soon enough.

PRCalDude on September 6, 2007 at 6:27 PM

Andy in Agoura Hills on September 6, 2007 at 5:39 PM

Not one of the reasons she gave was “they have studied the issues and agree with them,” that alone invalidates her opinions on the decision making processes of Jewish-Americans. It’s like if someone gave “too busy eating Jachun or counting their Hollywood money,” as a reason why a Jewish person isn’t doing something.

The very fact that people see her post and agree with her is pathetic. Believe it or not people form political opinions different from your own.

Nonfactor on September 6, 2007 at 6:27 PM

pc on September 6, 2007 at 4:55 PM

She didn’t seem intimidated to me. In fact, she probably thought he was agreeing with her.

Esthier on September 6, 2007 at 6:35 PM

Nonfactor on September 6, 2007 at 6:27 PM

You are an assh*le. WTF is Jachun? Don’t answer. Climb back under your rock. You’re not a conservative, or a republican and certainly not a Christian. You’re a brain damaged moron and I hope they kick your ass off this site.

JiangxiDad on September 6, 2007 at 7:23 PM

Um, that’s because they haven’t studied the issues. Most non-religious Americans are extremely ignorant of morality and values. Furthermore, from my experience, people that do seriously study the issues, find that conservative values are far more acceptable to them than the curent form of liberalism.

Additionally, you are pertty stupid to pontificate on a subject you really know nothing about.

Andy in Agoura Hills on September 6, 2007 at 7:44 PM

JiangxiDad on September 6, 2007 at 7:23 PM

Andy in Agoura Hills on September 6, 2007 at 7:44 PM

With all due respect (and I sincerely mean that), you guys are morons for trying to have an intelligent conversation with him. Or even a logical one. Ever hear the phrase, “Apathy kills?” Try to apply it here.

PRCalDude on September 6, 2007 at 7:50 PM

PRCalDude on September 6, 2007 at 7:50 PM

Yeah, you’re right. But he intimidated this lady before, and it reminded me exactly of the Muslim bastard in the clip intimidating that girl. So I took the bait. Will take your advice in the future.
Yankees are on so gotta go. Stay cool LA.

JiangxiDad on September 6, 2007 at 8:04 PM

JiangxiDad on September 6, 2007 at 7:23 PM

non is one of our more pathetic low-content attention-craving trolls. We used to have some interesting ones, but they all ran off.

Please don’t feed the troll.

techno_barbarian on September 6, 2007 at 8:15 PM

PRCalDude on September 6, 2007 at 7:50 PM

Yeah, I agree. He’s on my ignore list from now on. Looks like he’ll be talking to himself…

Andy in Agoura Hills on September 6, 2007 at 8:36 PM

PRCalDude on September 6, 2007 at 7:50 PM

Only PRCalDude would call this: “You’re a brain damaged moron and I hope they kick your ass off this site” an intelligent conversation.

JiangxiDad on September 6, 2007 at 8:04 PM

I love JiangxiDad’s view of the world. Here I am “intimidating” a lady (who I’ve never seen on this site “before”) and Jiangxi thinks he’s coming to her rescue. Stuff the straw man more, Jiangxi, whatever helps your ego. I called her out on her blatantly ignorant views on why people vote a certain way and called out the people who agreed with her and you flipped out. Calm down, you aren’t a knight in shining armor.

Andy in Agoura Hills on September 6, 2007 at 8:36 PM

Next time you post something relevant I’ll make sure to give my wife, Penelope Cruz, a really nice time in bed.

Nonfactor on September 6, 2007 at 11:45 PM

Gonna read all of the above after this, cause I’ll forget the points I want to make, otherwise.

First, foremost, and very, very obviously the interviewer is not a very bright guy.

The interviewer (DA) then proceeds to harass the Muslim girl. I think he may have been contemplating asking her to get a clitorectomy.

Finally, a couple of points about ‘his favorite Jewish friend’: The DA might have found the only student at the university that was less intelligent than him. (Or, perhaps the Jewish kid was just nervous–I might be, too, if they had me turn around and start drawing lines across my neck!)
Why shake the a-hole’s hand at the end?!?

(I’m going to just assume that the kid was hypnotized.)

RedCrow on September 7, 2007 at 1:43 AM

All of the posts discussing why American Jews are democrats miss a larger point that Rush makes all the time: How do the democrats keep their traditional voting blocks, when their policies consistently fail those blocks. Consider the following:

Blacks. Studies show that the values and concerns of American Blacks tend to line up with conservatives. They tend to be religious, they support educational choices (vouchers), support traditional marriage and strong (at least maternal – see below) families, and believe in personal responsibility. And yet when Black commentors (like Bill Cosby) have the temerity to point this out they are excoriated. In the meantime the democrat victim mentality and welfare state have made Blacks more dependent on government and actually made hard work a detriment (if you bring in income, your welfare check decreases), have destroyed Black families by making fathers irrelevant at best and actually a detriment that once again lowers welfare amounts (can you imagine what would have happened if the first time a bunch of hoodlums started forming gangs in South Central LA, a bunch of strong Black fathers came out, grabbed their sons by the scruff of the neck and said “Get inside and finish your math homework” – think John Amos in Good Times). Republican presidents and the Republican party have appointed and nominated Blacks to the highest levels of government: Clarence Thomas, Collin Powell, Condi Rice, Lyn Swann, Michael Steele, Janice Rogers Brown. Indeed, it is democrats that use the worst type of racist attacks against these people – everything from Hillary’s plantation speech to Michael Steele in black face. Yet Blacks still vote overwhelmingly democrat.

The Poor: We have had 40 years of Great Society/War on Poverty programs, and yet we still hear at every election that there are “two Americas” or that the poor are “invisible.” How can this be after 40 years of democrat welfare policy? On the other hand, Republican welfare reform and tax cuts actually have lowered the poverty rate. Yet the poor and lower middle class are solid democrats.

One More – Big Labor: Decades of democrat regulation of business and democrat-backed collective bargaining have turned business from employers to nannies. The result is business choking under the weight of these policies and either going out of business or going overseas, with the result that union membership is at an all time low and sinking. Nonetheless, big labor – big democrats.

So the real issue is not why Jews vote for democrats, but why anyone does!

ncc770 on September 7, 2007 at 8:00 AM

Good morning. Thanks for the heads up about Mr. Nonfactor being a troll. I don’t really know the posters on this site very well. As for his position that I am blatantly ignorant, well-I’ve been called much worse by far worthier people. He’ll have to try WAY WAY harder to insult me.

Have a great day!

WriterMom on September 7, 2007 at 9:30 AM

WriterMom,

Nonfactor basically prefers to be condescending and rude (without providing any facts or argument for that matter), rather than correcting a poster’s inaccuracies or arguing a difference of opinion.

Nonfactor is basically a nonfactor. Quite fitting moniker, IMHO.

Miss_Anthrope on September 7, 2007 at 10:37 AM

ncc770 on September 7, 2007 at 8:00 AM

And who better than Rush Limbaugh to comment on blacks and Jews, right?

WriterMom on September 7, 2007 at 9:30 AM

How about you’re an ignorant, daughter of a communist, paranoid, self-hating, self-denying, conformist? Does that work?

Miss_Anthrope on September 7, 2007 at 10:37 AM

Funny you say this considering her entire post was baseless conjecture, but I guess your standards don’t apply both ways. I laid out my argument, if it’s not obvious to you that’s no problem of mine, but hey, if the replies here are any indication I can make an assumption about an entire group of peoples that downsizes them to an ignorant and fearful voting bloc and I’ll have people here to defend me!

Nonfactor on September 7, 2007 at 1:32 PM

Nonfactor on September 7, 2007 at 1:32 PM

A substantive point, rather than an ad hominem attack, appears in 3…2…1….(crickets chirping).

ncc770 on September 10, 2007 at 1:22 PM