Video: Olby’s special comment — the hip-hop remix

posted at 2:50 pm on September 5, 2007 by Allahpundit

I did something like this myself back in January — strictly out of necessity. There’s no way to endure all 10 monotonous minutes unless you sing in the choir to which he’s preaching. Chop it up, boil it down, set it to music, as J$ had the good sense to do here; just keep adding sugar until you can’t taste the bile anymore. This one’s pretty sweet, but again, of necessity. Click the image to watch.

olby-rap.jpg

Comments

Now I need to go wash out my ears with soap.

RushBaby on September 5, 2007 at 2:57 PM

That was pretty funny and inventive.
Better to laugh at the horse’s ass from a hip-hop distance.

Randy

williars on September 5, 2007 at 3:14 PM

And here, I forgot all about our buddy Olby-waaah…

Does he really still have viewers?

meh…I like your vid better AP…the screencap is priceless as always!

JetBoy on September 5, 2007 at 3:18 PM

Your front page with Nuclear Hillary pic next to laughing hyena Keith is a screencap for the ages!

Brat on September 5, 2007 at 3:30 PM

yap, still crap

Kini on September 5, 2007 at 3:34 PM

Not that Keith’s rant was worth a penny, but that mashup was pretty crappy.

MadisonConservative on September 5, 2007 at 3:59 PM

Still a turd.

Without any viewers.

The Flagship of MSNBC’s fleet enema.

fogw on September 5, 2007 at 4:12 PM

I’m a little confused. What was it Olby wanted of “Mr. Bush”? The rap format is perfect for little Keith; he’s a broken record anyway.

Mallard T. Drake on September 5, 2007 at 4:16 PM

Give Oberdouche his props.

sonnyspats1 on September 5, 2007 at 4:28 PM

obeajerk…who cares…???…will not watch him on the NFL pregame on Sunday nite…boycott that show…and email NBC to get him off…I did…

areseaoh on September 5, 2007 at 4:32 PM

So the question is, is Olberman simply a purveyor of agitprop because it’s good business, actually as mentally deficient as he seems or simply a true believer? Of course the second and their options are not mutually exclusive.

I lean to a combination of two and three.

Olby was funny on Sports Center but it became clear he was a jackass when he suggested Cal Ripken sit out the night before he was to tie Gehrig’s record.

But he’s a Yankee fan, so what can you expect?

Drew on September 5, 2007 at 4:48 PM

Keith Olbermann is such a joke. You will not find a more biased and hypocritical newscaster in all of television. Keith will call President Bush a Nazi, then he will name someone “Worst Person in the World” because they called someone a Nazi. Keith bashes Fox News for being biased, but Keith has never invited a conservative to his show and has never named a liberal to his “Worst Person in the World” list. Keith fancies himself as this generations Edward R. Murrow and even uses Edward R. Murrow’s catch phrase “Good Night and Good Luck” every night. But I don’t think Edward R. Murrow is the kind of guy who would use such terms as Nazi, terrorist, monkey, clown, houseboy, fat ass, fat head, and ho.

SoulGlo on September 5, 2007 at 5:08 PM

Keith Olbermann is the Official Poster Child for everything that is wrong with PMSNBC. This guy is as close to being the next Edward R. Murrow as Pee Wee Herman is to being the next Sir Lawrence Olivier.

pilamaye on September 5, 2007 at 6:43 PM

Funny. But he’s still a waste of skin.

Zorro on September 5, 2007 at 6:53 PM

Somewhere a village is missing an idiot, and I bet they’re glad he’s gone!

Tennessee Dave on September 5, 2007 at 6:54 PM

Olby’s an ass-clown, but that was lame. Not funny. Not clever. Just lame. Sorry.

Rational Thought on September 5, 2007 at 7:12 PM

I lasted about 20 seconds.
I couldn’t take his smarmy voice any longer than that.
Even remixed, I can’t stand that guy.

least1 on September 5, 2007 at 8:13 PM