Video: Jackie Mason goes nuclear on the Democrats over Iraq

posted at 6:45 pm on August 5, 2007 by Allahpundit

What’s odder, the fact that Jackie Mason is doing YouTube commentaries — this is number 40, apparently — or the fact that no one but no one seems to be watching them? This is red meat served tartare and in two weeks it’s only mustered 1,600 hits. We do more than that for a random Fox clip in 24 hours.

Starts slow but bear with it. Big finish.

Comments

To be fair, his “Ulimate Jew workout” vid has lots of hits. Jackie Mason and RedEyeRecap are the only consistently good video streams on that website.

ScottMcC on August 5, 2007 at 6:54 PM

Well done! I enjoyed that. 40-vLogs… hey, you might have to keep a watch out for new ones and report them to us.

He could use some publicity. That was worth watching.

Christoph on August 5, 2007 at 6:58 PM

Ouch. Guess he won’t be donating to Hillary.

Scotsman on August 5, 2007 at 7:02 PM

Kinda hard to follow in the middle. But you are right, he really brings it home and hits the nail on the head at the end. Good one, I would like to see more of these too AP

conservnut on August 5, 2007 at 7:03 PM

this guy is great

trailortrash on August 5, 2007 at 7:04 PM

Jeez, some of the comments and responses are brutal…especially when the racist left jump all over him for being a Jew first and foremost, and then wrong next. Even the video responses call him “Jew comedian”.

StoutRepublican on August 5, 2007 at 7:04 PM

God Bless Jackie Mason !! The guy can make you laugh and cry at the same time. You laugh because of his perfect comedic cadence amicable style, but your heart is saddened because of the seriousness of his message. Please bring him to us every week Allah… I love this guy !

Maxx on August 5, 2007 at 7:10 PM

went to his youtube page, his #44 vid is great.

trailortrash on August 5, 2007 at 7:11 PM

*buh-doom-doom-bsssh!!!*

Dark-Star on August 5, 2007 at 7:22 PM

I love this guy! Love his book too!
I wish more of H-Wood could tell the truth…big dreams there..lol

lsutiger on August 5, 2007 at 7:23 PM

I’m surprised the “evil pigjew” comment came out so quickly.

Oh wait, this is YouTube, home of immature brats and leftists (not mutually exclusive).

BKennedy on August 5, 2007 at 7:27 PM

Why is it so acceptable (encouraged, even) for the Left to hate Jews? Un-freaking-believable.

PBoilermaker on August 5, 2007 at 7:30 PM

BKennedy and perhaps PBoilermaker as well, you’ll get a lot out of the first minute of #36.

It exactly relates to both your points. Check it out.

Christoph on August 5, 2007 at 7:36 PM

“The truth is, you want it to fail.”

Of course they want it to fail. They don’t consider it their war. It is George Bush’s war and George Bush is not their president.

Queasy on August 5, 2007 at 7:40 PM

There is no one, and I mean no one, that grates on my nerves more but I agree with so vehemently.

TheSitRep on August 5, 2007 at 7:49 PM

No cue cards needed.

terryannonline on August 5, 2007 at 7:50 PM

it’s not on youtube, but one of his older performances has a great routine about carter and reagan. but my favorite is the one about the excuse that hollywood jews make when they can’t afford to buy a mercedes like all their friends: “what – me buy a German car?!”

AdrianG on August 5, 2007 at 7:51 PM

He’s right, of course, but boy, is he past his sell-by date.

Attila (Pillage Idiot) on August 5, 2007 at 7:52 PM

“Dey don’t know nuttin about an operation, dey don’t know nuttin about a war.”

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

unamused on August 5, 2007 at 7:54 PM

As much as I like the guy, I’m not going to take the time to hunt down a YouTube page and then check back for new postings. Unless it can be delivered to my Netvibes home page (as Hot Air is) I’m not watching / reading / podcasting. No RSS? No viewers.

dm60462 on August 5, 2007 at 7:58 PM

I think he’s fun to listen to. But you’d better watch his videos now, before YouTube takes them down for being “hate speech.”

Jim Treacher on August 5, 2007 at 8:01 PM

Here’s Jackie Mason on “hate crime” laws… good stuff !

Maxx on August 5, 2007 at 8:02 PM

This is great.
I still liked him as the ant-eater better.

SuperManGreenLantern on August 5, 2007 at 8:15 PM

Wow, you should read some of the comments for this video on You Tube. Very anti semitic.

ericire12 on August 5, 2007 at 8:20 PM

Now THIS is funny

Paging Allah Pundit

William Amos on August 5, 2007 at 8:29 PM

I think I need to set up an account just to subscribe to this.

- The Cat

MirCat on August 5, 2007 at 8:31 PM

I think this is the outspoken comedian that Billy Crystal based Mr. Saturday Night.

You can’t argue with Jewish-American logic.

Shalom, Jackie.

Hening on August 5, 2007 at 8:37 PM

Powerful on point ending.

deepdiver on August 5, 2007 at 8:38 PM

Allahpundit

What’s odd?
No one likes being laughed at.
No one likes their own intellectual inconsistencies exposed.
No one likes being told that they are wrong, really wrong.

Jackie Mason is a really funny man who makes it clear that so many people hold conflicting beliefs that are wrong for the country. People like to laugh at others, not themselves.

TunaTalon on August 5, 2007 at 8:41 PM

I think the Republican nominee should use this segment as his sole campaign commercial.

malkinmania on August 5, 2007 at 8:44 PM

Howie Carr has Jackie on his show several times a year. He is always great to listen to. He has a column on Jewish World Review, this website also carries columns the Boss writes.

Mooseman on August 5, 2007 at 8:58 PM

Here’s Jackie Mason on “hate crime” laws… good stuff !

Maxx on August 5, 2007 at 8:02 PM

That was a good one. It really heated up at the end.

forest on August 5, 2007 at 9:04 PM

That was excellent. We need more Jackie! And more Dennis Miller.

Dork B. on August 5, 2007 at 9:23 PM

Wow! That was most excellent.

paul006 on August 5, 2007 at 9:28 PM

Jackie nailed it.Again the lying crap abut intelligence.
I,ve said it before, these lib hipocrits are after the
lying angle on Bush for nothing more than revenge for
clintons lies.
Bottom line the American people will not tolerate a
lying President.
To be clear President Bush has not lied.
As the election cycle gets closer the libs will
ratchet this up.
I know i have been watching American politics since
Reagan.

canopfor on August 5, 2007 at 9:33 PM

Jackie Mason Vlog 32 “Hillary Clinton Is A Qualified Thief”

Wow. Just Wow.

TheBigOldDog on August 5, 2007 at 10:17 PM

I say Jackie submits the last :30 – :45 seconds of this vid for the next YouTube Democratic debate!

Ordinary1 on August 5, 2007 at 10:29 PM

I love Jackie Mason. He sometimes comes onto the Bill Handel show in the morning. Love the way he talks and what he says. We need more like him.

The candidates on the right need to point this out by confronting the leftie candidates with the question, and demanding an answer on camera.

Entelechy on August 5, 2007 at 10:36 PM

This reminds of that old Onion bit from My Dumb Century

Sinatra Warns Ruskies: Knock Off This Commie Bunk or it’s Ring-a-Ding-Ding for you Bozos

John from OPFOR on August 5, 2007 at 10:41 PM

Give dis man a job on Hot Air!

Mindcrime on August 5, 2007 at 10:45 PM

Heh.

Hollywood is taking sides. The libs that know whats good for them are shutting up. While the conservatives are expressing themselves like never before. Rosie and Spiccola are going to end up sacrificed on the altar of patriotism. Criticising ones government is fine, aligning yourself with or giving the benefit of the doubt to the enemies of America is not…

Theworldisnotenough on August 5, 2007 at 11:22 PM

Out-fricking-standing. I think I just became Jewish.

Love his surgeon analogy – its pretty clever and pretty apt.

Now I have a simple question for liberals. No – not why does the guy from Caddyshack II seem so much smarter than you putzes (see, I sound Yiddish already!). No, my question is: is he right?

I really want to know. I want liberals to answer one question: if you have to choose between a) a future peaceful Middle East, a democracy in Iraq, rights for women in Iraq, a weakening of Islamic radicalism throughout the world, fewer dead American soldiers … but George Bush is ultimately hailed as a man far smarter than his critics … or b) chaos in the Middle East, slaughter in Iraq, a humiliated American military … and an electoral loss for Republicans …

Which do you choose? Honestly?

I really want – need – to know.

I’m afraid Mason is right. I hope he’s not.

Professor Blather on August 5, 2007 at 11:26 PM

By the way – if anybody missed Maria Conchita Alonso absolutely demolishing Sean Penn on his love-fest with Hugo Chavez … make sure you catch it on You Tube. I was actually surprised not to see it here. Maybe I missed it.

Professor Blather on August 5, 2007 at 11:29 PM

Bush had an 90% approval rating from 9/11 to the successful part of the Afghanistan invasion.

That was the highest approval rating a President has ever had.

The Democrats, in my opinion as an ex one of them, put party before country and decided, to quote 41, “This will not stand” and started a systematic hammering away at that 90% number. With the able assistance of every (D) editor in the country, it has largely worked.

If Petraeas’s plan works, Mason is right that it would be disastrous for the D’s. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

wordwarp on August 6, 2007 at 12:03 AM

This was great. From now on, this vid gets sent instead of wasting my breath with lefties.

PowWow on August 6, 2007 at 12:17 AM

You should see his comments in favor of the individual right to keep and bear arms.

georgej on August 6, 2007 at 12:45 AM

He was outstanding!!!

Defector01 on August 6, 2007 at 1:05 AM

OMG, georgej, you were right. Video #13 on the right to keep and bear arms is awesome.

Christoph on August 6, 2007 at 1:28 AM

Reminds me of the old joke: two little old ladies are having dinner at a resort in the Catskills. The first lady says “Oy the food here is terrible!” The second lady adds “and they give you so little too!”

I love Jackie Mason. He is like a guilty pleasure except I don’t feel guilty, I feel great when he lets loose. The guy gives me the same good read that I got from Ronald Reagan.

A lot of the elites made a big deal over what a fool Reagan was yet when RR started talking I was absolutely impressed with his honesty, good sense, intelligence and disinterest in his critics.

Reagan did not fear his critics, because he spoke from conviction. The same for Jackie. They are both straight shooters.

Jackie is a fighter too right up there with Michelle, the Ninja Grand Master who Does Not Rest

You Tube is becoming a lifeline to the alternate universe.

entagor on August 6, 2007 at 1:39 AM

Off topic (but if I had to defend it, I’d say there is a YouTube tie-in and entagor opened the door):

John Cleese on Penn and Teller. Gotta watch.

Christoph on August 6, 2007 at 2:05 AM

Strong – BDS kills Americans – very insightful.

T J Green on August 6, 2007 at 2:18 AM

Looks like the will of the Iraqi people just may leave Bush and Maliki behind.

In Iraqi south, Shiites press for autonomy

MB4 on August 6, 2007 at 2:24 AM

I love you Jackie.

Babs on August 6, 2007 at 2:39 AM

Based on the way Jackie has been breathing during this rant. I’m afraid we won’t have much longer to be blessed by this treasure of a soul here on earth. The was Fantastic Jackie!

Egfrow on August 6, 2007 at 3:15 AM

A true American

God Bless you Jackie for the things that you do when we all are not looking arguing with the Hollywood elite the enormous amount of harassment you have taken to do the right thing

EricPWJohnson on August 6, 2007 at 6:16 AM

Allah, You gotta make a weekly special with this as a permanent feature! I was viewing some of his videos and I agree, he’s not getting the attention he deserves. This is gold! This video explains why he is doing it every Thursday: Hate Schmate…A Crime Is A Crime!! The Koran Flusher would be interested in this also.

Egfrow on August 6, 2007 at 7:32 AM

I love Jackie!! Now if they had used one of his YouTube questions (you know he sent one) on the CNN “debate” we might have had something.

There’s an idea, instead of YouTubers, lets get Americas comedians to ask the questions in a pre-taped format.

Agrippa2k on August 6, 2007 at 8:21 AM

Thank you; that was excellent! It looks like he does one every Sunday.

Josephine on August 6, 2007 at 8:29 AM

I turned oh the radio last night and he was doing a call in show – don’t know if it was his or if he was guest hosting. Anyway, a woman called in ranting about how Obama was a “secret muslim” and how he and his cronies were planning a takeover of the US government. She said she had seen pictures of Obama in his full muslim regalia and had documentation for all her claims. She said her sources were The Globe and the Enquirer. Jacke then spent several minutes complimenting her and thanking her for calling in because he knew everything she said was true and that he had been trying to tell people the same thing, He was NOT joking. Am I crazy or is he? Puuhleeez….

taterblade on August 6, 2007 at 8:51 AM

Professor, I couldn’t find that particular Maria Conchita Alonso video on YouTube. You have a link?

PattyAnn on August 6, 2007 at 8:59 AM

taterblade on August 6, 2007 at 8:51 AM

Might have gotten Obama confused with Keith “TAKBIR! ALLAHU ACKBAR!” Ellison. You know, the guy who swore his oath to the constitution on a religious book that demands complete, global submission to Islam.

A minor gaffe I’d say, the only difference between a socialist mass-murderer and an Islamic mass-murderer is that one abhors all religion and the other abhors all religion but his.

BKennedy on August 6, 2007 at 9:03 AM

At last! I get to say, “Oh yeah, I used to watch Jackie Mason’s YouTube videos back in the day, you know, when it was still cool.”

Proud Ultimate Jew subscriber since Video No. 4. Heck, I even tipped you guys to Jackie back in March. You’re welcome!

saint kansas on August 6, 2007 at 9:10 AM

Jackie Mason is humble, opinionated, and funny as hell when he puts his mind to it. A true American.

Coronagold on August 6, 2007 at 9:37 AM

BKennedy on August 6, 2007 at 9:03 AM

No, he was definately referring to Obama. Mr. Mason is half right and half crazy. He doesn’t get listen to, and is a victim of anti-jew bile, because he rants in a semi-literate, thickly accented, hysterical way. It is too bad.

taterblade on August 6, 2007 at 9:38 AM

Jackie made some great points but failed in the end to completely connect all the dots. The Dems funded this war for the sole purpose of sacrificing our troops on the alter of political power. Buy funding a war they believe is unwinable they are intentionally murdering our sons and daughters brothers and sisters fathers and mothers for political power. This is far worse than a mere act of treason.

doriangrey on August 6, 2007 at 9:56 AM

doriangrey on August 6, 2007 at 9:56 AM

Well, that is assuming the worst. Of course, a best-case scenario under the givens is that the democrats are simply incompetent, but either way, it does not bode well for the “party of the people.”

gryphon202 on August 6, 2007 at 10:53 AM

Straight talk. Truth. No BS. So very refreshing these days.

God bless you Jackie.

doriangrey on August 6, 2007 at 9:56 AM

Actually I think that message came thru pretty clear.

infidel4life on August 6, 2007 at 10:57 AM

I’m amazed that Youtube hasn’t taken these down yet; that’s a lot of valuable Internet real estate that could be used to house Jihad training videos.

Kensington on August 6, 2007 at 11:41 AM

mmmmmm…. porterhouse….

FireDrake on August 6, 2007 at 12:04 PM

Jackie is the ultimate Jew in a good way. A Jew in Hollywood that is not a pseudo-Marxist. A rare breed. He is in company with Ron Silver… and… I’m sure there is at least one other.

Jackie is the real deal. With real Jewish values. With real American values.

jihadwatcher on August 6, 2007 at 12:57 PM

Thank God for guys like Jackie Mason and John Vioght.

dalec on August 6, 2007 at 1:39 PM

You know everytime I read something supportive from a celebrity…I can’t help but feel a burst of..of..triumphant thankfulness that they had the guts to speak out. Here’s a question..how do you get the word out to the Masons, Silvers, Woods, Stephen Baldwin (had to be specific on that one..ha)and Voights that they have a whole world of cheering Joe’s and Janes out here who are reading, embracing and thankful for their words and what’s that word???… Hutzpa in doing so?

hotvol on August 6, 2007 at 2:31 PM

Powerful message. That is a Jew that understands what we face. Much like Pamala Geller. For those who have not heard of her, she is among my daily reads.http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/

MalkinFan on August 6, 2007 at 6:23 PM