Deion Sanders: Maybe Vick just loved his dogs differently than you or I do

posted at 5:27 pm on July 31, 2007 by Allahpundit

Specifically, maybe he loved the ones who could tear the throats out of lesser dogs. And for the ones who couldn’t? Remember the end of “Old Yeller”?

Kind of like that. Except with hangings and electrocution instead of shotguns.

This is all the result of perspective.

What a dog means to Vick might be a lot different than what he means to you or I. Hold on, don’t start shaking your head just yet. Listen to me.

Some people kiss their dogs on the mouth. Some people let their dogs eat from their plate. Some people dress their dogs in suits more expensive than mine, if you can believe that.

And some people enjoy proving they have the biggest, toughest dog on the street. You’re probably not going to believe this, but I bet Vick loves the dogs that were the biggest and the baddest. Maybe, he identified with them in some way.

He also wants you to know that Vick was probably “passionate” about dogfighting and, after all, shouldn’t we be more worried about human beings?

Duly noted, philosopher. Duly noted.

Comments

Yeah, and those that weren’t the biggest and baddest, he loved them to death. Literally. Sanders needs to keep commenting on sports. When he gets outside that genre he tends to look like an idiot.

Kowboy on July 31, 2007 at 5:29 PM

Love is a many splendored thing.

Is this country engaging in some kind of breeding program involving hyper-imbeciles?

OhEssYouCowboys on July 31, 2007 at 5:30 PM

Sanders needs to leave the intellectual pursuits to those who are actually literate. The guy can’t even properly speak English. I can’t believe CBS hired that thug-narcissist as a commentator.

PRCalDude on July 31, 2007 at 5:31 PM

OhEssYouCowboys on July 31, 2007 at 5:30 PM

Yeah. Come to California.

PRCalDude on July 31, 2007 at 5:31 PM

When he gets outside that genre he tends to look like an idiot.

Kowboy on July 31, 2007 at 5:29 PM

Fixed.

thirteen28 on July 31, 2007 at 5:32 PM

Kowboy on July 31, 2007 at 5:29 PM

Actually, even within that genre he ain’t all that coherent.

Simply put, he just needs to refrain from flappin’ his pie hole near recording devices.

yo on July 31, 2007 at 5:32 PM

Our lovely athletes are just slightly more repulsive than our politicians. I think Deion and his ilk have actually leap-frogged defense lawyers.

robblefarian on July 31, 2007 at 5:33 PM

sort of the way progressives love american or support the troops.

jummy on July 31, 2007 at 5:33 PM

Okay. And I just love convicted dog killers differently than non-dog killers. Specifically I love them locked away in the Federal pen, doing a 10 years and playing the prisonyard pinata for guys with no necks and thick wrists; guys who’ve long since lost the ability to feel remorse; guys who would really enjoy the status that comes with making Mr. Big Shot Quarterback answer to the name “Buffy”; guys who really like Vick’s smooooth skin and soft features.

I’m not a bad person. I just love differently.

Thomas the Wraith on July 31, 2007 at 5:35 PM

Look, guys, Jeffrey Dahmer wasn’t a crazed, cannibalistic serial killer. He loved people in a way that was just different from the way in which you or I would love someone.

He loved how they tasted.

tad on July 31, 2007 at 5:36 PM

PRCalDude on July 31, 2007 at 5:31 PM

I wish I could improve on that comment, but I can’t.

Absolutely mind-boggling.

And if he was currently working at ABC, CBS, or FOX, he’d be out after that column. NFL Network, with such a small viewership, I’m not so sure.

asc85 on July 31, 2007 at 5:37 PM

Knowing when to dummy up is a learned skill, one which Mr. Sanders has yet to master.

JammieWearingFool on July 31, 2007 at 5:38 PM

tad on July 31, 2007 at 5:36 PM

Okay, that was funny.

Kowboy on July 31, 2007 at 5:39 PM

And I bet some lifer will love having the cellblock millionaire nancy-boy scrub a prison toilet with his tongue.

Thomas the Wraith on July 31, 2007 at 5:39 PM

All arguments about whether it is right or wrong aside, it is against the law. Plain and simple.

Some men love little boys like a Senator Webb book. Some wives love their husbands with a 2×4 upside the head. Some thug football players love their dogs with a noose and some electrical wires.

It’s all illegal and therefore, ‘rush to judge’ or not, he can be prosecuted for it.

On a different note, is anyone else as sick and tired of moral reletavism as I am?

Not all cultures/practices/traditions are equally good. You can pretend it’s otherwise. You can raise an entire generation of children to believe otherwise. But, at the end of the day, some things are good and some things suck. Animal torture is one of the things that suck.

JadeNYU on July 31, 2007 at 5:42 PM

Yep, it’s different all right, and a person who can do this to an animal is one step away from doing it to another person. And anyone who can make excuses for this behavior is no different than the person who excuses a perpetrator for child abuse or rape.

4shoes on July 31, 2007 at 5:42 PM

yeah, who are we to criticize vick? at least he didn’t send those poor innocent dogs to fght an illegal war for oil and rape innocent iraqi women and children for BushCo

its vintage duh on July 31, 2007 at 5:43 PM

One of the gals on Big Brother commented the other night that she loved her dog as much as she loved her daughter.
Where are people’s priorities and morals? Dogs are dogs. People are, (well some), are human beings.

That being said, if a person can violently kill a K-9 such as is being reported on Vick’s dog fighting ring, something is definitely wrong with that person. How can anyone do that or watch it being done? No respect for life, ANY life, period. Its a pure love of violence.

Uh-O! As a kid I did pull the legs off ants, wings off flys, stuck needles in bugs bodies. The other day I purposely ran over a snake while on my riding lawn mower!

Oh Lord….the Insanity!

SouthernPride on July 31, 2007 at 5:44 PM

asc85 on July 31, 2007 at 5:37 PM

Thanks.

PRCalDude on July 31, 2007 at 5:44 PM

Deion is a dog owner too.

I have three highly-trained protection German shepherds, just in case someone wants to rob my family. Believe me, you don’t want to deal with them. With one German command, our dog Yascho turns into Cujo.

BelchSpeak on July 31, 2007 at 5:45 PM

The Jihadis just love their wives and daughters differently.

Bad Candy on July 31, 2007 at 5:45 PM

This is all the result of perspective.

What a woman means to Muslims might be a lot different than what she means to you or I. Hold on, don’t start shaking your head just yet. Listen to me.

Some people kiss their women on the mouth. Some people let their women eat with them. Some people dress their women in clothes more expensive than mine, if you can believe that.

And some people enjoy proving they have complete control over their women. You’re probably not going to believe this, but I bet Muslims love the women they beat the worst.

–Deion Sanders
Cultural Expert
Apologist for the worst the NFL has to offer (as long as they are African American)

TheBigOldDog on July 31, 2007 at 5:46 PM

I love it! I love it when various forms of relativism, whether epistemological, linguistic, or moral, are applied in different situations. Because, though relativism may not be repulsive to a person in one manifestation, it may become repulsive in another manifestation. And the more people are repulsed by it, the sooner we can cast it off.

Weight of Glory on July 31, 2007 at 5:49 PM

BigOldDog carries through on my point. Wish we wouldn’t be able to make that point.

/their treatment of women is what I hate most about the Jihadis

Bad Candy on July 31, 2007 at 5:53 PM

Holy schmoly.

Proof that it doesn’t take brains to play football (or work in television). Also proof that you can take the hoodlum out of the ‘hood, but not necessarily vice-versa.

Both these morons are a waste of DNA.

I love Sanders’ cluelessly ironic adieu: “God bless and God willing I’ll hollah at you next week.” Sorry, doofus. God’s got a special place for punks who torture helpless animals, and it’s a whole lot “hottah” than the town you grew up in.

(Obligatory disclaimer: No, that’s not a threat. Yeesh.)

Splashman on July 31, 2007 at 5:56 PM

If I had my way Vick would be “Doing Lunch” with some Lions at the nearest Zoo.

MB4 on July 31, 2007 at 5:56 PM

Some people kiss their dogs on the mouth.

I don’t kiss my dog on the mouth — she kisses me on the mouth. And if I don’t turn my head fast enough, she’ll slip me some tongue,too. That’s how much she loves me.

Blake on July 31, 2007 at 5:57 PM

Bad Candy on July 31, 2007 at 5:53 PM

SouthernPride on July 31, 2007 at 5:44 PM

I was at a local wholesale club pondering why people love their animals more than people. Nothing like a busy wholesale club to focus the mind. It’s because dogs (pets) are everything people aren’t. Think about that.

TheBigOldDog on July 31, 2007 at 5:57 PM

People, people. We’re ignoring the good news here.

And that news is, legions of fantasy footballers have now been freed from Siren-esqe seductions of Vick’s fancy ground game, and will finally be empowered to make a temptation free Q pick.

Y’know, one that doesn’t suck.

I have the scars to show for it folks, two time fantasy “Vic”tim.

John from OPFOR on July 31, 2007 at 6:00 PM

Oops, BC – meant to say, disgusting, unacceptable cultural practice are disgusting, unacceptable practices period. Calling them “cultural” does not make it ok as people on the left always try to claim – that’s why I went through the trouble of re-writing Primetime’s idiotic piece.

TheBigOldDog on July 31, 2007 at 6:01 PM

One more note: Methinks Sanders doth protest too much. Perhaps the Feds should check the yellow pages for “Prime Time Kennelz”.

Splashman on July 31, 2007 at 6:02 PM

Blake on July 31, 2007 at 5:57 PM

That ain’t no joke! :)

wytammic on July 31, 2007 at 6:05 PM

What a putz.

Professor Blather on July 31, 2007 at 6:06 PM

Vick loves dogs like the way I love terrorist.

TheSitRep on July 31, 2007 at 6:06 PM

Splashman on July 31, 2007 at 6:02 PM

Na – he’s way, way too smart for that. He’s just an apologist for every high profile black NFL player that gets in trouble. The cynic in me says he does it just for access, like how he defends TO just to get TO into interviews with him where TO usually proceeds to get himself into more trouble.

TheBigOldDog on July 31, 2007 at 6:07 PM

TheBigOldDog on July 31, 2007 at 5:57 PM

I wasn’t at the local wholesale club, but I couldn’t agree with you more! ;)

When it comes to unconditional love, devotion, happiness, friendship….nothing beats the love of our beloved doggies!

BUT, I do keep them in perspective when it comes to the love of my family. My boys can be silly at times, but I do love them more than my dogs. Dogs are replaceable, my family isn’t~

SouthernPride on July 31, 2007 at 6:08 PM

And now, here comes Deion Sanders showing how stupid the extremes are on both sides of the issue.

AS much as he might have “loved” those dogs, he still…wait for it…BROKE THE LAW.

ScoopPC11 on July 31, 2007 at 6:11 PM

Deion is a scumbag..always has been and always will be. This is the same jerk who described the Atlanta Braves as having a “plantation mentality” right after they signed him to one of the largest baseball contracts ever (at that time) and he was only a PART-TIMER.
He embarrassed the City of Atlanta, Braves fans and the Braves organization by repeatedly throwing fluids (all kinds) on the TV Commentators during the clubhouse celebrations because he thought they had “dissed” him. Worthless chump.

labwrs on July 31, 2007 at 6:16 PM

What a moron Sanders is.

“Some people love their dogs differently.”

Apparently. Some people, like Vick it seems, like to show that love for their dogs by sadistically killing them for sport and profit.

Vyce on July 31, 2007 at 6:23 PM

Deion sanders removes any doubt that you can be a great athlete and still have the brain of a piss ant. Who was the illiterate Washington Redskin who defended Vick by saying, “they were only dogs.”

volsense on July 31, 2007 at 6:25 PM

So if Deion is right prisons all over the country are just concentrated pockets of LUUUV baby!

infidel4life on July 31, 2007 at 6:25 PM

You’re right. I don’t.

Zach on July 31, 2007 at 6:28 PM

When are these MORON athletes gonna learn to just SHUT THEIR FREAKIN MOUTHS! Nobody cares what you think, you block-head!

That would be noted statesman Clinton Portis…

Sacwannabe on July 31, 2007 at 6:28 PM

My beloved Emmitt Smith was saying the other day that he felt Sick Vick was being railroaded. (awwwww)

However, he did go on to say that once these guys enter pro. sports, they need to rid themselves of bad influences in their lives because they now represent their sport, team, fans, etc. True.

Even Mr. Goody 2-shoes Craig Biggio of the Houston Astros was sticking up for muscle bounding Barry “Steroid” Bonds, saying innocent until proven guilty.

Most of these guys in pro sports stick up for their own. Its a good quality to have, but sometimes it can really make you look stupid.

SouthernPride on July 31, 2007 at 6:30 PM

Here is a word to the wise (or more important the un-wise).

I would suggest you sit down and listen, don’t talk or give interviews defending Vick. It will make you look like a fool…Sanders case in point.

After the verdict, look sad and say: This is a sorry day, a tragic day, for sports. Vick was a good man that made some bad decisions and you will stand by him and support him in this very tragic time. Justice was not served by removing such a valuable roll model. He could have done so much with community service, this verdict was a condemnation of all athletes who have been successful, and society wants to punish them. His only crime was being his own man.

Nothing will be gained by defending Vick now, but you may end up losing your job (self respect has already been chipped away by virtue of being a dumb jock).

Bottom line…you cannot defend the indefensible.
(NAACP seems to be exempt from this)

Thank you, that will be $1500 for this public relations suggestion.

right2bright on July 31, 2007 at 6:38 PM

Pleeeeassssssseeeeeeeeeeee….

Deion……Dejon…whatever your name is…..speak more about this. Form a action group. Newsletter everyone. March on Washington. Take out 30 second ads on all the networks.
Make us feel the pain Vic is going through. Vic has a dream and it has been denied him. Stand up for the little guy!…

Limerick on July 31, 2007 at 6:43 PM

Right Deion . . . and stupid is as stupid does.

rplat on July 31, 2007 at 6:54 PM

The Jihadis just love their wives and daughters differently.

Bad Candy on July 31, 2007 at 5:45 PM

And libs and leftists just love their country differently.

Mallard T. Drake on July 31, 2007 at 6:56 PM

Limerick on July 31, 2007 at 6:43 PM

No worry….
Surely Big Al Sharpie will soon be on the way to take care of his homey! (or is it homie?)

The dogs have PETA and Vick will have the NAACP. Woo-Hoo!

Don’t worry, I’m on the dogs side. Of course you all know don’t you, Sick Vick’s dogs (the ones who survived) have all been put down by now. Once they are bred to be fighters and get the taste for blood, they will never be safe around humans.

As I stated earlier……. Oh the INSANITY!

SouthernPride on July 31, 2007 at 6:56 PM

Splashman on July 31, 2007 at 6:02 PM

It’s certainly possible that Vick is a lone operator in the NFL. But it’s also crossed my mind that this could turn out to be the tip of a very ugly iceberg.

Either way, the NFL needs to begin some serious housecleaning in terms of the “thug life,” in all its manifestations, and soon. I like the sport, but not enough to keep watching should it become apparent my patronage is serving primarily to fund “gangsta” degeneracy.

Blacklake on July 31, 2007 at 7:09 PM

Obviously!! Ahahahahaha….ha…ha….hahahahahaha….hahaha……ha..ha.ha…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…ha

DfDeportation on July 31, 2007 at 7:18 PM

PRCalDude on July 31, 2007 at 5:31 PM

CBS has announced a blockbuster expose, coming soon…

on how they searched high and low for a replacement to

non other than… [drum rolls].. Dan Rather.

Mcguyver on July 31, 2007 at 7:24 PM

Blacklake on July 31, 2007 at 7:09 PM

Good point.

That is just one of the many reasons why I take pride in our great quarterback.

ColtsFan on July 31, 2007 at 7:34 PM

Good point.

That is just one of the many reasons why I take pride in our great quarterback.

ColtsFan on July 31, 2007 at 7:34 PM

Between him and his coach, that team is looking better and better every day.

PRCalDude on July 31, 2007 at 7:36 PM

Oh, just play the race card and get it over with!

ericire12 on July 31, 2007 at 7:59 PM

Oh, just play the race card and get it over with!

ericire12 on July 31, 2007 at 7:59 PM

What? The dogs were black? I can hear the NAACPETA now.

PatrickS on July 31, 2007 at 8:21 PM

No wonder Deion makes the big bucks in broadcasting. What a thinker!

Bring on the “Just-us” brothers. Where are Jessie and Al to exonerate a black man who stands accused only for the crime of being black?

If only Vick would have killed, tortured, and maimed people… then he’d have improved his street cred and been beloved by the masses.

Mojave Mark on July 31, 2007 at 8:23 PM

JHC, where are Johnny Unitas, Roger Staubach and Earl Campbell when I need some NFL role models?

Is there a single major sport in the USA that offers any semblance of normalcy? NASCAR is as close as it comes for me, but AP disapproves of us stock-car-lovin’ rednecks’.

SailorDave on July 31, 2007 at 8:26 PM

That is just one of the many reasons why I take pride in our great quarterback.

ColtsFan on July 31, 2007 at 7:34 PM

Sure, Manning is great. Truth is, most NFL players, at least to this point, are just fine. And overwhelmingly the NFL has been a source for perfectly fine to great black role models. Walter Payton, Jerry Rice, Lawrence Taylor, Barry Sanders, Emmit Smith–the list is enormous. Not that I know these people led squeaky-clean personal lives, mind you, but they were high-achieving athletes and good sportsmen on the field, and their personal lives were never so over-the-top that they became matters of public record. Travails like those of Michael Irvin were aberrations.

They don’t seem quite so rare, now. And while good black role models are obviously still in the overwhelming majority, the trend towards increased thuggery as the new generation of players is making its way into the sport is disturbing. If this is any indication of what’s in store as the kids who grew up with “gangsta” rap, glamorizing “thug life,” and under the tutelage of the culture of moral relativism and political entitlement start filling up the rosters, I for one will be out.

Blacklake on July 31, 2007 at 8:50 PM

Nut’s,I,ve already heard the crack comments on CNN.
It went along the lines of this is how a black athletic
is being treated by whites.
This has nothing to do with colour PERIOD.

Deion Sanders comments sound a lot like Clintons
definition of what IS IS.

I guess maybe were not seeing this right,Umm ya okay.

canopfor on July 31, 2007 at 8:58 PM

Hey, of coures he’s an idiot. What do you expect from someone who was raised by someone who would name their son Deion I mean PULEASE!

TheSitRep on July 31, 2007 at 9:00 PM

I did not renew my season tickets this year. People like Michael Vick and Deion Sanders are part of the problem, Vick because of his actions (not just the dog fighting) and Sanders because of his mouth (an apologist for all that’s wrong with the NFL).

I might watch a couple games on TV this year, but I’m cutting way back on the NFL. The Vick incident had nothing to do with my decision, it just reinforces it.

jaime on July 31, 2007 at 9:08 PM

How is this different from slitting a goat’s throat for feast? In the name of cultural diversity and all things good and pure, let this man engage in his cultural right!

tongue.firm.cheek

pc on July 31, 2007 at 9:27 PM

jaime on July 31, 2007 at 9:08 PM

I haven’t watched a baseball game in almost 2 years. I bet you can guess why.

Kowboy on July 31, 2007 at 9:37 PM

and maybe Deion should not renew the contract with his publicist.

or listen to him/her for a change. I don’t know which. I don’t do this for a living.

daveintexas on July 31, 2007 at 9:49 PM

Maybe Deion and Vick should open a hot dog stand together…

Zorro on July 31, 2007 at 10:12 PM

Sanders

D, you’re probably not going to believe this, but I’ll bet that you don’t understand why people are offended that Vick would fight dogs, much less why he would electrocute dogs.

Because you’re just as stupid and subhuman as Vick.

Jaibones on July 31, 2007 at 10:20 PM

As I wrote earlier today on this topic, the insane part is not just Not-So Neon Deion’s column defending Vick, but that he wrote a follow-up column, which the NFL won’t let the paper print. That’s the column I want to read, since it’s even more insane then this one. Read the whole story here.

Debbie Schlussel on July 31, 2007 at 10:55 PM

Thank you all for not defending animal abuse. I think this should make us fight for the strengthening of the law against dog fights, all animal fights, and the abuse of all animals, really. Before anyone gets back with “have you killed to eat?”, yes, I have, out of necessity. Hunger will make one overcome quite a bit. No, I never ate dogs.

shouldn’t we be more worried about human beings?

What a crazy meme. How about worrying about humans and animals, concurrently. Brain, calling you…

MB4 on July 31, 2007 at 5:56 PM —– indeed, or worse

Some people kiss their dogs on the mouth.

Blake on July 31, 2007 at 5:57 PM

Thanks for the smile. Really cute.

Someone said, above, that animals can be loved more than people because (paraphrasing) they don’t do the things people do (forgive for not finding exact quote) – how true, how true. I don’t even apologize any more for saying that I like them more. I used to but with age people haven’t convinced me to the contrary, and animals have remained steady.

Love it that so many hot-airheads are animal lovers. Says a lot about people. We are their caretakers. If we abuse them for sport, for betting, or because of savagery, we must be shunned.

Entelechy on July 31, 2007 at 11:00 PM

Blacklake on July 31, 2007 at 8:50 PM

Your point is well-taken, but you’re wrong about Lawrence Taylor. I’m a big Giants fan, and LT is the greatest defensive player I’ve ever seen, but he was by no means a role model or good citizen. If you remember, his off-the-field antics nearly jeopardized him getting voted into the Hall of Fame the first year he was eligible.

asc85 on July 31, 2007 at 11:05 PM

Gosh, I really wanted to comment on this, but you guys have pretty much said it all already. I just hope he really does get what he deserves and loses everything. It should be legal for capital punishment to be one of the punishment options on this case. In my opinion.

KMC1 on July 31, 2007 at 11:07 PM

I’ve just lost all respect for this man.

- The Cat

P.S. Reminds me of a line in Kiss the Girls (which I won’t say for spoilage), but Morgan Freedman’s character atleast understood the sinister nature of that twisted love.

P.P.S. Apearently Sinister is from a latin word meaning ‘to the left’. Isn’t that just nifty.

P.P.P.S. Dion needs to visit MsUnderestimated’s site to see what the aftermath of he love is.

MirCat on July 31, 2007 at 11:22 PM

Isn’t that the entire basis of our legal system? When someone actions falls outside of what a majority of the people consider the norm we criminalize it. So he loves his dogs in way not acceptable in this society.

Zaire67 on August 1, 2007 at 12:53 AM

Well Sanders is an idiot for saying what he did but I for one am not going to join the mob and hang Vick before he has his day in court.

The mob mentality that has taken over this case is very similar to what happened with the Duke lacrosse player case and we all know how that turned out.

Now if he’s guilty I don’t want him ever playing another down in the NFL and especially not for my hometown Falcons. I wanted to make that clear too.

Benaiah on August 1, 2007 at 2:06 AM

He oughta keep his mouth shut and get his head out of his a++ on this matter, but watching him run back punts and kickoffs and interceptions was a Thing of Beauty

He would be running Already Very Fast, and then shift gears up into Ridiculously Fast, and do it so quickly and smoothly that you wuz rubbin yo eyes in disbelief

Janos Hunyadi on August 1, 2007 at 3:04 AM

Remember the end of “Old Yeller”?

…starring Uday Hussein.

Kid from Brooklyn on August 1, 2007 at 7:26 AM

People disconnected from reality…

Dion Sanders
Jack Murtha
et al….

csdeven on August 1, 2007 at 7:48 AM

Vick loves dogs like jihadis love Israli women and children sitting on a bus…you say potato, I say people have got to stop sugar coating the wrongs of the world…there’s good and evil and it’s time to start standing up and pointing out evil in the world.

Muslim extremists = evil.
Torturer of Animals = evil.

Yeah, life really is that simple for me.

b4itsover on August 1, 2007 at 9:10 AM

ah, this is just too easy. Nothing more needs to be said. I never cared for Sanders, he was always afraid to get hit on the field. Punk.

flipflopper on August 1, 2007 at 9:38 AM

Maybe Vick just loved his dogs differently than you or I do

Maybe the KKK loves blacks differently, too? Do words have any freaking meaning at all?

smellthecoffee on August 1, 2007 at 9:38 AM

Jim Mora, Jr. (former head coach of the Atlanta Pitpulls) said he did not know anything about Ick’s “hobby.” Huh? What?

No wonder he is an ex-coach. He did not know his players.

It is my opinion that players, coaches, owners, league knew about dog fighting “hobby” and this goes much deeper than Ick.

One more point—

Who says a company cannot suspend or fire people for their extracurricular interests? The workplace is not a court of law. A company does not have the power to convict for crime. It is a workplace. A company cannot jail a person, but a company can fire and hire workers.

What is going on with this stupid country?

saved on August 1, 2007 at 9:54 AM

As usual, we all love winners. Put the losers to sleep.

ackrite55 on August 1, 2007 at 10:03 AM

We can only hope the equivalent of the “little black book” turns up in this investigation. Can open, worms everywhere. Can’t you smell the sweat?

nyrofan on August 1, 2007 at 12:01 PM

I’d like to see the DHS/ASPCA take Deion’s shepherds away and terminate his ownership rights. :-)

Numenorean on August 1, 2007 at 12:55 PM

No one ever accused Deon of being a deep thinking man. He is, however, one of the most talented athletes ever to play sports.

I miss watching him play corner and returning punts.

saiga on August 1, 2007 at 12:55 PM