Quote of the day #2

posted at 11:00 pm on July 29, 2007 by Allahpundit

“I posted the one turned over to the SS now and it was a bit freaky deaky.”

Comments

I swear the left doesnt get the irony of them spewing hate then getting upset when they get called on it.

“Hey yeah we said that but Bill O’Reily SUCKS so its OK !”

They have to keep lowering the bar to make thier insanities relevant

William Amos on July 29, 2007 at 11:08 PM

it was a bit freaky deaky

He is obviously also “embeded” in HA somewhere. :)

Mcguyver on July 29, 2007 at 11:24 PM

We are talking about people and a mindset that demands that the individual is not to blame and that it must be society at larges fault for when things go wrong.
For example; how many DEMOCRATS have stepped down from congress, the judiciary, or for that matter the PRESIDENCY during a scandal? Even in cases where they would probably get off, Republicans will usually step down rather than drag the country through the mud pointing fingers at everyone else but themselves along the way.

The ilk that post and read the Kos are of the same mindset. Which only reinforces the evidence that liberalism is a mental disorder akin to being psychotic.

wecoyote6969 on July 29, 2007 at 11:27 PM

If only they could get so bitter and mad at terrorists. Sheesh.

SouthernGent on July 29, 2007 at 11:37 PM

I saw the post at JD$ earlier. Has the nutroot who fessed up to the O’Reiley post has been found to be telling the truth? Reading the rest of the posts was no joy either. When you attack the messenger it always gets ugly. Who ever sent the e-mail should be sued for using the copy righted Freaky Deaky trademark of our favorite post master general ALLAHPUNDIT!

sonnyspats1 on July 29, 2007 at 11:43 PM

They kiss their mother with that mouth? Vile creatures! You’d think these people were posting from the confines of some mental institution. Scary they walk amongst us.

synycalwon on July 29, 2007 at 11:49 PM

It’s rather annoying when your opposition misrepresents themselves to discredit you.

On the other hand, we’re blessed with an opposition so stupid that they often confess afterwards.

On the downside, we have to dig up the confessions ourselves and they rarely make the news.

Merovign on July 30, 2007 at 12:23 AM

How many of us would be as strong as Michelle has been when faced with such racist venomous hate?
Michelle, we don’t say it enough-you have our respect for being the great lady and tough journalist blogger that you are. I’m proud to say that we are on the same side. Thank you to all of the Hot Air staff and contributors-the internet would be a much different place without H.A.

Doug on July 30, 2007 at 12:34 AM

They kiss their mother with that mouth?

Nice NatLamp ref.Still love the fact that their Woodstock satire was “We are Lemmngs”

bbz123 on July 30, 2007 at 12:41 AM

First, just wow. Sorry Michelle. I take my being able to comment here as a privilege. Not a right. These, sorry, “people” what can you even say? I get mad at what some news people, pols do. But that’s just wrong.
Now this threat. Can’t he be charged, even though he meant it as a prank?

PowWow on July 30, 2007 at 1:03 AM

In a comment Johnny Dollar states this, which is what I was thinking as I read the original post thinking folks may have gone out on a limb, just because this clown at the Fox hate site mistyped what he was trying to say:

> As in “I posted it here so you can read it.”

That might be a possible interpretation, but it would be more credible if in fact he DID repost the comment there so people could read it. But he didn’t do that. He simply said he posted it, and then went on to reproduce a DIFFERENT comment that somebody else claims to have found.

I think it’s at least 50/50 that the lib commenter didn’t mean to say “I posted the comment at billoreilly.com, haha”, I think he was indicating he had reproduced it on Newshounds, or perhaps intended to and forgot to paste it in that comment. I’ve forgotten to paste quotes in comments and emails, leaving them to either make no sense or have completely different meanings.

RightWinged on July 30, 2007 at 1:05 AM

OT…

Strange story at gateway pundit of the possible US sinking of a N. Korean vessel off the coast of Iran

gmoonster on July 30, 2007 at 1:06 AM

OMG! I can’t believe I’m about to defend a liberal, but I believe this Marco person’s comment has been misunderstood. He writes …

“I posted the one turned over to the SS now and it was a bit freaky deaky.”

I believe he’s simply saying that he took a screenshot and posted it on his blog, or on another blog.

I hope I’m wrong, but in context with the rest of his comment, that’s what it seems to be saying to me.

Gregor on July 30, 2007 at 11:00 AM

Looks like RightWinged beat me to it. I think he’s correct.

Gregor on July 30, 2007 at 11:02 AM