Video: A. Whitney Brown salutes our “morally retarded” troops, still isn’t funny

posted at 3:42 pm on July 23, 2007 by Allahpundit

Via LGF, which had to go all the way back to this morning to find a troop-hating post in the dKos archives as filthy as “Killitary” — which, for the record, was a pro-troop troop-hating post. This one would be a career killer if there was a career left to kill; as it is, although it’s clearly not a joke, it’ll magically become one once it starts making the rounds and the requisite outrage is mustered. I guess the new, not-at-all-O’Reilly-inspired pre-electoral housecleaning operation hasn’t gotten going in earnest yet.

Imagine how many episodes of SNL he could have brought to a screeching halt in the 16 years since he’s been gone if only Lorne had kept him around. For of all sad words of tongue or pen…

Click the image to watch.
brown.jpg

Update: Brown has clarified his remarks in the comments at dKos by indictating, yup, he meant every word.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

“I was not amused. As a former US Navy Hospital Corpsman I could say but my I am trying to keep to comments PG.”

Sorry I was suspose to type I could say more but etc. I guess I need more coffee. Sorry for double post

jaybird on July 24, 2007 at 7:39 AM

Although my reply will be lost in the numerous posts, I feel compelled to say, “A Witless Brownstain gives scum-sucking retards a bad name.”

Sensei Ern on July 24, 2007 at 8:31 AM

dawgyear,

OSU & I didn’t mean to imply there were no teachers who still do their job, so don’t misunderstand us.

But if you look at the discourse again, you will see we mentioned those in power…those aren’t teachers.

As a former teacher myself, I am on your side on this.

But when I ask you to think of the unions, your college professors, ‘downtown’, even the principal…

Who do you think has the power?

How many of them put their career ahead of teaching children?

That’s why you’re still a teacher, because you’re less likely to want that kind of job in the first place.

Hope that clarifies for you.

Miss_Anthrope on July 24, 2007 at 8:56 AM

This idiot is typical of most of the Left’s point of view in the West. They are elitist and look down on most other people as inferior beings that don’t pine on his every word, they can piss all over the mechanisms of freedom without any regard to how it came to be, the can’t see a bigger picture further then who is going to pay for the next latte or mocha, Anyone with three names and one of them is an initial is also usually just a douche.

Egfrow on July 24, 2007 at 9:09 AM

That’s A. Whitney Douche to you, Sir.

Miss_Anthrope on July 24, 2007 at 9:18 AM

And when did A. Whitney Brown become relevent?
It’s been a long time.
I thought he may have already had his ashes shot into space.
Live well in oblivion A. Whitney.

AMRAAM on July 24, 2007 at 9:21 AM

Miss_Anthrope on July 24, 2007 at 8:56 AM

Thanks for the clarification. I totally agree with what you say. Thank God that I teach in Georgia and do not have to belong to a teacher’s union.

dawgyear on July 24, 2007 at 9:35 AM

Watch, this dweeb will get his own segment on the Daily Show now.

Dork B. on July 24, 2007 at 10:17 AM

For crying out loud. Someone get this man a skull for his desk.

dostrick on July 24, 2007 at 10:55 AM

He was probably trying start controversy, in order to life himself out of obscurity.

firepilot on July 24, 2007 at 12:18 PM

dawgyear on July 23, 2007 at 9:27 PM

I understand that you took exception to comments about the “education industry” in the U.S., and personally I appreciate any teacher with integrity, who tries to instill an appropriate love of country in students. It is an honorable profession, and deserves credit.

That said, too much of public education in this country today is aimed at teaching deplorable ideologies, and at destroying those upon which this nation’s greatness are founded. That was the sentiment OSUCowboy was representing, and I’m sure not bashing teachers as much as administrators and those who make policy decisions.

Mr. A. Witnit Brownnose, if he believes the words he wrote, is a despicable oxygen thief. If he doesn’t believe the words he wrote, he is worse, simply hoping to be a firestarter. Either way, he is an insignificant insect, the only thing that pains me is the number who praise his foul prose.

Freelancer on July 24, 2007 at 2:04 PM

Miss Anthrope and Freelancer, thank you for comments to dawgyear. It was not my intention to whitewash all teachers with my brush, only the Socialists who want the destruction of my country – by “programming” our youth with hatred for America.

dawgyear, I thank God for you, and for all who are like you, who try to instill in our children a love for this country. You, and the teachers like you [thank you, too, Miss Anthrope], along with the parents, are the last and best hope that this country has – when it comes to defeating the ongoing effort, by American Socialists, to destroy this country from within.

My main sentiment was, indeed, directed at teachers, too, inasmuch as they have direct access to our children. This country is full of Ward Churchill’s and Harvard “experts,” who hold this country in utter contempt. However, I, in no way, intended to smear those teachers who are dedicated to this country, and to their students. My apologies, if that sentiment was inferred.

OhEssYouCowboys on July 24, 2007 at 4:35 PM

I certain people in mind when I made a teachers comment earlier. I apologize to those who did not deserve that.

gator70 on July 24, 2007 at 9:46 PM