Video: Michelle promotes the “Deport Them Now” campaign on “The Big Story”; Update: 50 counts of child rape against Linnik suspect?

posted at 6:30 pm on July 18, 2007 by Allahpundit

It was awfully nice of Gibby to have her on to showcase DTN. Just like it was awfully nice of her not to mention at the 2:35 mark the name of a certain mustachioed reporter who’s responsible for spreading disinformation about Adhahn’s legal status.

Exit question: When is the O’Reilly showdown coming? When?

Update: Move along, nothing to see here.

According to the Pierce County Proescutor’s Office , Adhahn was booked into the Pierce County Jail on one count of kidnapping and three counts of first degree child rape for the May 31, 2000 kidnapping and rape of an 11-year-old girl who was found duct taped to a tree at Fort Lewis.

Adhahn has also been booked on one count of first degree rape, three counts of second degree rape and three counts of third degree child rape involving a girl who lived with him between 2001 and 2005.

There are an additional 50 counts of third degree child rape. Tacoma Police would not say what case those counts relate to. Probable cause documents indicate the girl that had lived with Adhahn told investigators that she was raped once or twice a week and that the total number of rapes was somewhere between 150 and 200.

If the feds had been on top of it, he could have been deported in 1992.

Comments

Geraldo is so very wrong on this issue. ANY illegal who commits a criminal act (he/she has already broken the law by entering illegally) MUST be prosecuted and deported and if they are caught entering the US again it is a LIFE sentence with no chance for parole. PERIOD.

There have been too many cases of illegals who has committed crimes and gotten away with it. I am amazed at how many Mexican/Spanish names are in the police report in my local suburb. More than I ever thought I would see.

I fear for my grandchildren in a world of illegals who think nothing of flaunting the law.

bjb on July 18, 2007 at 6:46 PM

Go MM!

congsan on July 18, 2007 at 6:46 PM

Google You Tube it.

BadgerHawk on July 18, 2007 at 6:47 PM

I long for the days when Jerry Rivera had some journalistic integrity; you know, like when he opened Al Capone’s “vault,” or when he drew up American positions in the sand. Dammit, Jerry, get back to your roots.

;O)

OhEssYouCowboys on July 18, 2007 at 6:53 PM

Niceness isn’t the issue; classiness is

outline:

MM has Class
Geraldo does not

BigHead O’Reilley sometimes does & sometimes don’t

Janos Hunyadi on July 18, 2007 at 6:54 PM

I like it.

Bob's Kid on July 18, 2007 at 6:57 PM

Yeah but what does Michelle know?

She’s a self-loathing “anti-immigration radical.”

I heard it on TV. So it must be true.

Professor Blather on July 18, 2007 at 6:57 PM

I have setup a site at

Bag ‘em and tag ‘em

TheSitRep on July 18, 2007 at 7:00 PM

Funny how she had her ‘serious hat’ on, but had to break it when Gibson was nearly choking during her introduction. Well done though.

ThackerAgency on July 18, 2007 at 7:02 PM

Wow! That is one determined, Inspired woman! Her fighting Spirit must be Heaven sent.

Zorro on July 18, 2007 at 7:06 PM

I wrote the site awhile back. But after posting a few pics myself I got busy on other projects. If you’re curious, the site was written in PHP w/ a MySql backend.
Pics are stored in BLOB. If anyone has a problem up loading pics let me now thru my other site
The Situation Report

I’d love to see the thing get loaded up. The whole purpose is to show the absurdity of our Immigration system.

TheSitRep on July 18, 2007 at 7:11 PM

You just posted this because you are anti-Hispanic.

Sincerely,

Linda Chavez

More than that, you posted this becasue you and your Nazi boss are anti-immigrant.

Sincerely,

Geraldo Mustache

thirteen28 on July 18, 2007 at 7:28 PM

Another great appearance by Michelle. You go girl!!
What was nice about this one is that Gibson did not interrupt her or talk over her Like O’Reilly does. She had her say and we know what she said. All of us owe Michelle our gratitude and thanks for keeping the ‘deport ‘em’ crusade going. I think that she and the others here at Hot Air played a tremendous role in stopping that outrageous McCain-Kennedy-Bush legislation to grant them amnesty.
My thanks to the whole crew!

OBX Pete on July 18, 2007 at 7:31 PM

Ellison “caught with his idealogical pants down,” hahaha!

hollygolightly on July 18, 2007 at 7:45 PM

Wouldnt know it but according to CNN.

“Being against immigration reform can cost the Republican party the White House.”

So all the polls that say most americans are against it dont count ?

William Amos on July 18, 2007 at 7:46 PM

One of your better appearances MM, go get ‘em.

Stay on Kieth Ellison too.
He WILL do it again, it’s his mission as a muslim.

shooter on July 18, 2007 at 7:49 PM

Wouldnt know it but according to CNN.

William Amos on July 18, 2007 at 7:46 PM

This is the kind of thing that just drives me nuts. They pull this crapola out of their butts because it fits their ideological template, and sadly there are enough ill-informed people out there who beleive it.

“Uhhh, I guess nobody else was against that ol’ amnesty thing like I wuz.”/s

IrishEi on July 18, 2007 at 8:13 PM

Yes…Ellison WILL screw up again. These days, it is very easy to showcase these types of people for who they really are.

Maybe BOR won’t have MM and Jerry on together. You know it won’t be pretty at all (for Jerry). Look how focused and stern MM was with Gibson.

PBoilermaker on July 18, 2007 at 8:13 PM

“i” before “e” except after “c”

beleive = believe

What a great segment, MM. Crammed a lot of important information into a relatively short time span. Kudos!

IrishEi on July 18, 2007 at 8:17 PM

I’ll do t-shirts for 5 bux ea.
check it out

TheSitRep on July 18, 2007 at 8:28 PM

Hi people, 1st time commenting! Love any time I can listen to or see MM. She’s the smartest lady out there. Can any of you guys tell me where the vents are now?

ahwhite on July 18, 2007 at 8:30 PM

God Bless Michelle the Magnificent!!!

MichelleFanClub on July 18, 2007 at 8:32 PM

Re: the update

Jaibones, you seeing this?

RushBaby on July 18, 2007 at 8:39 PM

if they are caught entering the US again it is a LIFEDEATH sentence with no chance for parolepardon. PERIOD.

Fixed it. No need to thank me.

I’d prefer a surge in my electric bill (pun intentional) rather than paying the cost of supporting the scum for the rest of their natural lives.

oldleprechaun on July 18, 2007 at 8:43 PM

To quote seejanemom:

Sick’em, tiny!

CyberCipher on July 18, 2007 at 8:45 PM

Deport, exhile, do what ever it takes but get rid of each and every one of them!

NEMETI IN SYRACUSE on July 18, 2007 at 8:52 PM

If we are not serious about this, we are not serious people.

Thank God the best are on the right side of this issue.

The quisling apologists will lose by their shameless irrationality, appeals to the moralistic and genetic fallacies, and squalid special pleading.

The Voice Of Reason rules!

Thank you Michelle VOR Malkin!

profitsbeard on July 18, 2007 at 9:32 PM

Stay on Kieth Ellison too.
He WILL do it again, it’s his mission as a muslim.

shooter on July 18, 2007 at 7:49 PM

I was already a bit wary of him because he’s a muslim. I give most people the benefit of the doubt, but now, he’s identified himself as one of the enemy… so yep, stay glued to his arse, nail him to the wall every time he pulls this crap.

Great job Michelle on the Deport Them Now campaign, this is something I feel very strongly about and will follow and support as best I can.

4shoes on July 18, 2007 at 9:39 PM

Caught part of this this afternoon at my wife’s Dr’s appt, Excellent job MM!!! Signed up at DTM this morning.

mrfixit on July 18, 2007 at 9:40 PM

ahwhite on July 18, 2007 at 8:30 PM

Hello a, Vents are usually at the top of the left hand column. The latest is a Jihad Watch (Tuesdays by Robert Spencer). At the very top of the page is a link “The Vault” where most of the past Vents are stored…

Zorro on July 18, 2007 at 9:42 PM

MM’s furious stare at the beginning of the clip gives me the creeps!
I’d hate to get on her bad side :)

AlexB on July 18, 2007 at 10:17 PM

Gibson was so excited about the idea he almost choked. And I thought I liked it.

PowWow on July 18, 2007 at 10:19 PM

The BORe just wants his guests to be his sounding board.Tonight again with Dennis he talks for 2 minutes then just when Dennis starts to talk he interupts, carry on for two minutes and on and on and on. I admire Dennis he just sits and waits for the Bore to give him a change to speak.
On the other hand:
Wouldnt know it but according to CNN.

So all the polls that say most americans are against it dont count ?

William Amos on July 18, 2007 at 7:46 PM
The MSM just throw those things out there. There are enough idiots out the that will believe it when they see/hear it a few times. Eventually they quote it as a fact. Makes me think of the Clinton sex when they always told us that most people think that Clinton’s sexual exploits were a personal matter. Lots of people later believed that.

SIJ6141 on July 18, 2007 at 10:57 PM

Michelle is so right on in her efforts to promote the deportation of criminal illegal aliens.

omegaram on July 18, 2007 at 10:59 PM

The Seattle DHS people were probably afraid of being prosecuted for hurting this child murderer, and then tried and thrown in jail for 11 years by some self-promoting Bush appointee looking for a scalp…

Jaibones on July 18, 2007 at 11:03 PM

I left the t.v. on after the big BOR, H @ Dufus was on with that Steve(the terrorism expert) and for some unknown reason whorealdo was on. God if hen’t one uneducated, ill mannered, disrespectful, stupid f*k. He yells and never states facts, course the fool Dufus jumped on…liberal kind of fight 2 on 1. Sorta reminded me of MM knocking the whore in the dirt, as BOR was being a milk toast and siding with whorealdo. Point being why does Fox have the fool on and give him his own show and who watches that crap? The ‘Illegal Federation of Americo’?

oldernslower on July 18, 2007 at 11:24 PM

I apologize for the language and attitude, liberals that can’t debate frustrate me so. I’m oldernslower but still can get my blood pressure up.

oldernslower on July 18, 2007 at 11:33 PM

When I see cases like this, I think of 5 things, 1 tree with a long sturdy branch. 2 ropes nice and thick. (reusable of course). 1 sick child molesting bastard hanging from the end of such rope. And the other rope revolving for all those that enable the child rapist. All on Pay per view to cover the expenses.

MalkinFan on July 18, 2007 at 11:41 PM

God Bless You Michelle. Protecting Americans especially our children should be the first goal of our government. Was 911 not a big enough wake up call? To let illegal Immigration debate and the race card play a part in getting in the way of our children’s safety is appalling. We the People need to demand action from the servants WE put in office! I’m with you 100%.

abinitioadinfinitum on July 19, 2007 at 12:25 AM

One point I’d like to make about deporting this monster, is that it won’t stop him from raping children. I say deport him minus a part or two.

- The Cat

MirCat on July 19, 2007 at 1:04 AM

How do you get a criminal like this Thai immigrant out of the U.S.? If he did indeed murder these two girls, the appropriate way might be the electric chair, the gas chamber, or lethal injection.

Bigfoot on July 19, 2007 at 9:21 AM

The way I see it is this: begin tracking and deporting ALL illegal immigrants immediately. That way the approximate 120 years it would take to deport all of the illegals would at least start counting down. Simultaneously, criminal background checks should begin on every green card holding “legal” immigrant. Any green card immigrant with ANY felony conviction should be immediately deported. Right now the inmates from another asylum are running the US asylum and our weak-kneed, slack-jawed politicians are catering to these illegal interlopers/criminals. I’ve signed up at DeportThemNow, have you?

LawCon on July 19, 2007 at 9:42 AM

Well, I’ll be arrested in a few weeks. I’m going to culturally profile, report illegals and dog Keith Ellison’s steps all the way. Here in MN you’re not allowed to do that but guess what I dood it ( apologies to Warner Bros cartoons)

MNDavenotPC on July 19, 2007 at 1:12 PM

I say chip them before we deport them. Make sure we can know when such criminals return.

opusrex on July 19, 2007 at 6:03 PM

RushBaby on July 18, 2007 at 8:39 PM

Yeah, better late than never. Thanks, RB.

Jaibones on July 19, 2007 at 8:10 PM