Video: Hillary, Silky conspire to boot second-tier candidates from debates? Update: Kucinich rips “imperial candidates”

posted at 8:48 am on July 13, 2007 by Allahpundit

A dismal entry in the glorious annals of pols caught by hot mikes. Their basic point is sound, of course — at some point, Mike Gravel will have to take his metaphors and exit stage left so people with a chance to win have more time to speak. Why that time needs to be now, or even soon, with 16 months to go until the election is a separate question. If I were Mike Bloomberg and sitting on 12% of the vote, I’d be anticipating the second-tier purge and organizing a series of independent debates for minor candidates of both sides. Him, Paul, Gravel, Kucinich, Duncan Hunter, maybe, if he’s really daring, Ralph Nader: the media would love it, it’d give him an instant platform to introduce himself to the public, and it would bolster his already irritating reputation as someone who transcends partisanship. What’s not to love?

Thanks to the clip-cutting dynamos at BTN, as usual.

Update: Tough couple of days for “people-powered politics,” huh?

“Candidates, no matter how important or influential they perceive themselves to be, do not have and should not have the power to determine who is allowed to speak to the American public and who is not,” said Kucinich.

“Imperial candidates are as repugnant to the American people and to our Democracy as an imperial President.”

Comments

If they cut the 2nd tier candidates, then bye bye silky.

JayHaw Phrenzie on July 13, 2007 at 8:56 AM

Yeah I mean really, they’re right heh. Gravel and Kucinich especially are jokes.

Dash on July 13, 2007 at 8:58 AM

Awe, he is just cuddling her, sniffing her hair and asking who does her hair. The sound clip is just a conspiracy.

Let them eat each other. People need to see who they are voting for – well – not this person. There are idiots who will vote for them though.

Popcorn anyone?

On-my-soap-box on July 13, 2007 at 9:02 AM

Uh…that would leave Senator Clinton standing alone, imo.

Jaibones on July 13, 2007 at 9:03 AM

The dimocratic dementia is unbelievable. The Breck Boy wanting to eliminate the second tier contenders. How could he ever conceive the idea he is anything but second tier? Hillary will do anything, and I mean anything, to gain control of this country. Removing all competition is just a means to an end. Nothing new there.

volsense on July 13, 2007 at 9:04 AM

How could he ever conceive the idea he is anything but second tier?

volsense on July 13, 2007 at 9:04 AM

Kind of gives you new insight as to just how clueless he is doesn’t it?

Kowboy on July 13, 2007 at 9:09 AM

Ah, the sweet smell of irony from the “let’s count all the votes” lefties.

swami on July 13, 2007 at 9:10 AM

This is exactly how the country will be run.

PS. Peggy Noonan is a tool and can’t carry Bush’s Jock strap.

tomas on July 13, 2007 at 9:12 AM

I saw this last night, I believe on Fox. Edwards isn’t doing so well in the polls, he knows it. He has plenty of money and having a second tier is an excellent way to get his poll numbers up. Hillary would love to get Obama cut or relagated to 2nd tier along with Gravel, Kucinich and maybe Bill Richardson.

2theright on July 13, 2007 at 9:14 AM

Gotta love the way she dismissed Kucinich with the back of her hand, don’t ya?
It’s like, “Excuse me, the grown-ups are talking.”

HockeyTemper on July 13, 2007 at 9:15 AM

Kucinich is pissed.

Link

sunny on July 13, 2007 at 9:15 AM

If they cut the 2nd tier candidates, then bye bye silky.

JayHaw Phrenzie on July 13, 2007 at 8:56 AM

Exactly. The conversation I would love to have heard is when Silky’s campaign manager got hold of him after hearing about this little exchange ;^)

db on July 13, 2007 at 9:16 AM

PS. Peggy Noonan is a tool and can’t carry Bush’s Jock strap.
tomas on July 13, 2007 at 9:12 AM

A bit of a non-sequitur. Seems today’s column irritated you a bit?

As for Silky, I agree. Debates are improved when the candidates have more time to speak. Unfortunately for him, he’s got nothing to say.

Slublog on July 13, 2007 at 9:17 AM

IMO, Edwards is hedging his bets and hoping to kiss up enough for another shot at the VP slot.

PJ Emeritus on July 13, 2007 at 9:26 AM

The democrat tent, open to everyone…as long as they know their place.

Let me see…the Jews sit over here, and the blacks can sit there, and the other candidates why they can sit on the edge of the stage, unions can guard the door, the jounalists, they can have front row seats…there now everyone sit and listen and we will tell you what to say and how to vote.

right2bright on July 13, 2007 at 9:31 AM

Democrats conspiring to limit political speech that they don’t like? I’ve never heard of such a thing.

tomas on July 13, 2007 at 9:12 AM

Hey tomas, did you like Regan? Peggy Noonan was one of Regan’s proteges and speechwriters. I’ve found her columns to be uniformly excellent and thoughtful. I haven’t yet pulled the “W” off my car, but I’ll take anything Noonan says seriously given her history. Frankly I’d prefer Peggy Noonan to be president right now, rather than W. That’s a “first woman President” I could enthusiastically support.

Or Claudia Rosette, as I’ve written before. You could count on Claudia to bulldoze the UN into the East River. First hundred days, baby!

Anton on July 13, 2007 at 9:32 AM

Careful there Mr. Edwards … as soon as It’s done useing you, YOU will be eliminated. Just ask Vince Foster.

Tony737 on July 13, 2007 at 9:33 AM

PJ Emeritus on July 13, 2007 at 9:26 AM

Hmmm… might just work, too. Having a mindless stooge as your VP when you are running a corrupt Oval Office could be very useful. I mean, it worked for her husband!

db on July 13, 2007 at 9:33 AM

Silky Breck Girl Pony just wants to get rid of all the other second and third teir candidates before Obama and Mrs. Bill Clinton realize that he is a fourht teir candidate. If they want to get rid of all the second rate candidates and below then all of them should quit now.

srhoades on July 13, 2007 at 9:34 AM

Frankly, I can’t imaging why anyone would want to be POTUS. What a thankless job and look what you get for it:
unending personal scrutiny, no privacy whatsoever, you are poked fun of, laughed at, called a moron, a dictator, fascist, receive death threats, etc.

Given all that, they must be in it for the money because I can’t for the life of me figure out any other reason why they’d run for office – which tells me where their priorities are.

I’m so sick of all these people.

pullingmyhairout on July 13, 2007 at 9:42 AM

Silly Kucinich, doesn’t he know that imperial left-wingers aren’t really imperial at all? Just ask the UN.

BKennedy on July 13, 2007 at 9:44 AM

What Clinton said to Edwards was “our guys should talk”; what she implied was “behind closed doors where no one can hear us”.

BuckLEA on July 13, 2007 at 9:46 AM

She is either a whiney I want what I want idiot. She is like most americans (this forum)if you don’t get your way you turn on a dime. She has no ability as do most of you to see the big picture. She needs to look beyond herself and the damage she is doing.

tomas on July 13, 2007 at 9:46 AM

Imperial candidates, indeed.

I thought they might be discussing the VP slot.

ctmom on July 13, 2007 at 9:55 AM

tomas on July 13, 2007 at 9:46 AM

You know what I wanted, tomas? A president who was able to do more than mouth the same tired platitudes about the most important issue of our time. “Stay the course…” is not an argument for war – it’s a meaningless soundbite. His inability to defend the war has allowed this conflict to be defined by the ideological heirs of Chamberlain and Quisling.

You’ve spent a lot of time here saying we should support the president because that’s the only way to support the troops. You know what would be the best support our troops could have right now? A president who can clearly articulate their mission and make it clear to the American people why we’re there and what we’re fighting for.

Bush has not done that, and his failure shows with every opinion poll on this conflict. So yes, in a way you’re right – we’re not getting what we want from this president.

Slublog on July 13, 2007 at 9:56 AM

Where are you from tomas?

Rightwingsparkle on July 13, 2007 at 9:56 AM

I appreciate your posting this-hearing ‘real, off the cuff’ comments from HClinton, even something as mundane as clearing out the wannabes,is important. She’s at her most ‘real’ when caught kneecapping her opponents. She and Edwards sounded like teens running for Prom King,disrespecting the other candidates. But I guess it would give HClinton and Edwards more time in the spotlight.

Doug on July 13, 2007 at 9:59 AM

Cincinnati…Family is from kentucky and mom is german.

The president has told you over and over about the mission…I’m not the smartest guy in the world, but jesus.

The job is for congress, party and countrymen to spread that word. A great deal of you are pissed about immigration and that is fine whatever, but defecting from doing what is right becuase of it is FUBAR. The battle is against our president and expletive anyone for being a part of that.

tomas on July 13, 2007 at 10:01 AM

Edwards is not going to win the nomination and sucking up to Clinton is not going to win him the position of her running mate, either.

Blake on July 13, 2007 at 10:02 AM

Let em……let em boil it down to one, quickly. Sixteen months of one candidate, one message, over and over and over and over. The public will have burn-out and the media on the right only one target to focus on.

Limerick on July 13, 2007 at 10:04 AM

tomas has a point. It is one thing to be angry over immigration, but quite another to abandon the President as he is trying to fight this war. Everyone has to admit that he is doing what he said he would do…listen to the generals on the ground. Which is how we all agree a war should be fought.

I think many of us are starting to buy into this “it’s time to go home” thing because of our anger at the President over other things.

Let us not forget the most important thing Bush has done..he has kept us safe, as he promised.

This is no small thing. I think we take it for granted.

Rightwingsparkle on July 13, 2007 at 10:06 AM

tomas on July 13, 2007 at 9:46 AM

Well, well, a 29%er right here. Yeah, Bush may be a grand visionary alright, but too bad he is a miserable failure at actually getting anything done the right way. This administration will likely go down in history as one of the most incompetent that this country has seen, and it is Bush’s own fault. But keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

I can’t believe that Bloomberg got 12%. Do 12% of Americans even know who he is?

WisCon on July 13, 2007 at 10:07 AM

From the Yahoo News story:

According to the Associated Press, Fox News Channel microphones picked up Clinton and Edwards on stage discussing their desire to limit future joint appearances to exclude some rivals lower in the crowded field.

It was the eeevil Faux News channel that did this!!!

JayHaw Phrenzie on July 13, 2007 at 10:07 AM

I’d like to see Duncan Hunter stay in the debates. He’s not a top tier candidate, but he would make an VP. Oh and he’s not Satan so he is at least one step better than Cheney.

BohicaTwentyTwo on July 13, 2007 at 10:08 AM

The only Imperial thing I’d trust any of them with is butter.

James on July 13, 2007 at 10:10 AM

Rightwingsparkle on July 13, 2007 at 10:06 AM

RWS, I don’t think it’s time to go home at all, and neither do most conservatives. We’re angry at the president because in his refusal to fight back against the attacks from those in Congress and the media, it seems as though he’s just cruising on the single most important issue of our time.

Why isn’t he making speech after speech attacking the Reid/Pelosi defeatism and naming names? Why isn’t he defining this conflict as he did in 2004 – as a struggle against a new tyranny?

Hell, I’d be happy if he actually defined our enemy instead of passing all of his remarks through a PC filter.

Slublog on July 13, 2007 at 10:11 AM

The only Imperial thing I’d trust any of them with is butter.

James on July 13, 2007 at 10:10 AM

Inches, feet, and miles work for me too.

Limerick on July 13, 2007 at 10:12 AM

tomas on July 13, 2007 at 10:01 AM

tomas, in your opinion, what is victory in this war?

Zetterson on July 13, 2007 at 10:15 AM

Without using Google, what was FDR’s domestic policy agenda during World War II?

Slublog on July 13, 2007 at 10:16 AM

Noonan and Bush need to get together. IMHO President Bush is doing the right thing in Iraq, he just has a serious problem communicating his vision to the American people (I think it’s hereditary). I believe Ms. Noonan, the embodiment of a compassionate conservative, could put Bush’s vision into words that Americans would rally behind.

BuckLEA on July 13, 2007 at 10:20 AM

A country that is hopefully a friend…A country where those who voted for a new way can move forward and build that country. A country where us leaving won’t cause the deaths of millions of people.
I realize there won’t be a perfect country and I never have…Iraq (like I have said) was one of the more violent countries even before Saddam. I know there are good people in Iraq even if the violence overshadows that much of the time. All those people voting moved me more than I ever could imagine. They are hostages and they do deserve better. The world should be behind this, instead they are actually fighting to do nothing.

I understand that humans will always be violent and conflict will always exist, but we were sent the clearest message by a group of people who wanted help as the world has ever seen.

If we stand down…I don’t even want to think about it. There is a formula to defeat us and unless we find the cure…well, defeat is assured on a much greater scale.

tomas on July 13, 2007 at 10:27 AM

tomas on July 13, 2007 at 10:27 AM

I think you’re right, but I think it’s wider than that as well. I would like to see Bush return to the rhetoric he used to define this conflict in historical terms when he connected today’s extremists with the tyrants of the past.

These are folks who want to mold the Middle East and the world until it fits their sick, power-hungry, vision. Bush has said that before in clear, compelling language. He needs to get back on the trail and say it over and over again.

It’s time for him to pull a Reagan. Visit small towns and make this speech directly to the people of this country without the distortion of the media filter.

Slublog on July 13, 2007 at 10:43 AM

I could not agree more with BuckLEA.

Rightwingsparkle on July 13, 2007 at 10:45 AM

Also with Slublog. Bush needs to do exactly that.

Rightwingsparkle on July 13, 2007 at 10:45 AM

BuckLEA on July 13, 2007 at 10:20 AM

Heck, pull Victor Davis Hanson into the conversation. And offer Matthew Scully whatever he wants to get him writing speeches for the president again.

Slublog on July 13, 2007 at 10:48 AM

tomas on July 13, 2007 at 10:27 AM

Very well said.

doriangrey on July 13, 2007 at 10:52 AM

Um, except when those who are speaking happen to be on Conservative Talk Radio, I suspect.

nailinmyeye on July 13, 2007 at 10:56 AM

When the idiot dhimms jump into the race as early as they did, what did they expect? As time goes by of course the lower tiers will be determined and drop out… but for a couple of the so called “top tier” candidates to get together and decide between themselves to exclude others, it’s worse than high-school, it’s more like grade school behavior. Not surprising that it came from Hillary and Pony at all. If these two had decided to eliminate some of their opponents by having them asassinated it wouldn’t surprise me one bit. Hillary especially, I think is capable of just about anything to get what she wants.

4shoes on July 13, 2007 at 10:56 AM

Trial lawyer needs the stage. I won’t know what to think until KOS tells me.

On serious note though, I hope that is not soon coming for our side. I think some of the best conservatives lie in the 2nd tier.

Spirit of 1776 on July 13, 2007 at 10:57 AM

Yeah and I thought the whole point of the debates was to let someone less well known have a chance to impress. Case in point: Romney.

aengus on July 13, 2007 at 11:01 AM

Hmmm I got the impression that Shillary was more or less asking him if he wanted the VP spot.

doriangrey on July 13, 2007 at 11:11 AM

aengus on July 13, 2007 at 11:01 AM

Agreed. Romney and Hunter most impressive in the debates so far I think, though others (Rudy, Huckabee, McCain, Tanc)have had their moments.

Spirit of 1776 on July 13, 2007 at 11:22 AM

Spirit of 1776 on July 13, 2007 at 11:22 AM

Agreed. Romney and Hunter most impressive in the debates so far I think,

As much as I like Hunter (Disclaimer here: he is my congressman) I just don’t think he has the name/face appeal to garner the presidential nomination, but he sure would make a good VP. Fred Thompson/Duncan Hunter would pack on hell of a whollop…

doriangrey on July 13, 2007 at 11:26 AM

I think this just smacks of the usual liberal elitism. Hillary and Edwards just naturally believe they are “above the fray.” I mean, why should they have to mingle with the “riff raff” of the Presidential candidates? They think that the American people only want to hear from them anyway.

Rightwingsparkle on July 13, 2007 at 11:37 AM

While not politically correct, of course what Hillary and Edwards saying is the right thing. Kucinich and Gravel are especially wasting everyone’s time.

Hey, it’s on the Republican side too. I know people posting here have their favorites, but what the heck is Paul and Tancredo doing on the stage. Kick them off, for starters. And somehow, I don’t think Sam Brownback has any chance of getting the nomination either.

asc85 on July 13, 2007 at 11:41 AM

Oh yeah…I forgot about Duncan Hunter. The fact that I forgot about him just about says it all.

asc85 on July 13, 2007 at 11:43 AM

tomas on July 13, 2007 at 10:27 AM

Tomas, thank you for the explanation, although, there is an aspect of your vision for victory which puzzles me and worries me. I am surprised that nowhere in your vision do you mention a word about the national security of the United States of America. Your entire vision for victory lies with the hope that tribal barbarians who have been slaughtering eachother at a furious pace for the past 8000 years over who loves the right god the right way, will somehow cease to behave in such a manner. I think that is a brave but unfortunately foolish gamble with American lives, not one of whom would I be willing to trade in exchange for the entire country of Iraq.

Zetterson on July 13, 2007 at 12:03 PM

tomas on July 13, 2007 at 10:27 AM
Zetterson on July 13, 2007 at 12:03 PM

I’m w/Tomas here. I think the security of the US goes without saying and is obvious to all of us, esp Tomas who backs Bush and the WOT.
And Tomas made his point with out ridiculous exaggerations, which would do you well.

shooter on July 13, 2007 at 12:21 PM

asc85 on July 13, 2007 at 11:41 AM

Fair enough. I just think that these are complicated times (as compared perhaps to 90′s) and I think it extraordinarily unlikely that one candidate is going to have all the answers. I think we are served by a large conversation at this point.

Spirit of 1776 on July 13, 2007 at 12:24 PM

The whole cluster of the Democrat Party candidates are all jokes…

George on July 13, 2007 at 12:30 PM

George on July 13, 2007 at 12:30 PM

Hello Captain obvious…

doriangrey on July 13, 2007 at 12:35 PM

For those of you who are not tinfoil hatted leftist loons, may I suggest you read the article “War About the War” by Herbert Meyer of the Reagan Administration, early 80′s. It was posted to the http://www.americanthinker.com/, http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2007/07/the_war_about_the_war.html
on July 10, 2007. I have read miles of material on this war from all sides, daily. But what Mr. Meyer has to say is so indepth that it puts it exactly as I have come to believe. Whatever side you’re on read it! Come to grips with the truth because it affects the future of your children and grandchildren. HotAir always is my last daily read of the morning because it brings so many different causes out for us and it also is deep and sometimes lots of fun. Thanks.

sharinlite on July 13, 2007 at 12:37 PM

Methinks that Hilly hit a patch of ‘loose Gravel’. Good thing she’s impervious to pain or anything having to do with conscience, honesty, humility, etc.
I thought it awfully ‘big’ of HRC to say (on behalf of the 2nd-3rd tier candidates) that (snif-snif) they were “being trivialized”….Where’s my hanky? She seriously cares about the ones who aren’t serious!
For once, I thank Denny.

Christine on July 13, 2007 at 12:38 PM

Imagine, Kunich sending a thank you note to Fox News for being fair and balanced and reporting this evil deception.

Kunich owes Fox on this one.

right2bright on July 13, 2007 at 12:51 PM

shooter on July 13, 2007 at 12:21 PM

Shooter, I appreciate your imput. Which statements did you view as rediculous exagerations? Was it the reference I made to an 8000 yr history of slaughter? Should I have said 2000 yr history? Should I have said 1000+ yr history? Was it an exagerration to proclaim that I would not trade one American soldier’s life for the entire country of Iraq? Would you be willing to make that trade? Would you be willing to walk to your neighbor’s house down the street and tell them that you need to trade their son’s life for the survival of some other country on the other side of the planet? Some would I suppose. Perhaps you have. Perhaps you have a son or daughter there now. Perhaps you yourself have fought in this war. If so I want to talk to you because I’m sure there is much for me to learn. For now though, I for one, do not view trading the life of one American soldier for the entire country of Iraq as being a fair trade. If having boots on the ground in Iraq was in direct response to a clear and present danger to our country then I too would be with you guys on this. I am just skeptical of the fact that the actions we are taking are the most logical response to the threat of Islamic Jihad which is perhaps at this moment in a hotel in Hamburg Germany or perhaps walking accross our Southern border. I think this may be time to conserve our resources and rethink our global strategy against Islamic terrorism. I think this is a very important conversation to have and I hope we can get as specific and honest as possible here.

Zetterson on July 13, 2007 at 12:55 PM

OT……this is interesting

speed911 on July 13, 2007 at 1:00 PM

Well, it would be interesting if I knew how to post a link. Pfthhhhhhhhhhhh

speed911 on July 13, 2007 at 1:00 PM

Speed:
hit the link button and paste in the url, then type something to serve as the text that links it (what shows up in blue) and then hit link again to close it.

or alternatively
highlight the text that you want to serve as the blue link, and then hit the link button and paste in the url, and then hit link again to close the link.

either way should work as long as the tags get closed.

Spirit of 1776 on July 13, 2007 at 1:06 PM

Ok, let me try again…..

This is interesting

speed911 on July 13, 2007 at 1:09 PM

Spirit of 1776…..Thank you very much :-)

speed911 on July 13, 2007 at 1:09 PM

Spirit of 1776 on July 13, 2007 at 1:06 PM

Or just drag and drop the link into the message box, that usually works.

doriangrey on July 13, 2007 at 1:10 PM

Imperial candidates are not nearly as repugnant as a lilly-livered, blame America first, hate America always, peace-nik, appeaser like Kucinich!! also, he looks like a rat, with his weee beady eyes. And that mirkin he calls a hairdo has to go!

clawjockey on July 13, 2007 at 1:21 PM

speed911 on July 13, 2007 at 1:09 PM

My pleasure:)

Spirit of 1776 on July 13, 2007 at 1:25 PM

Thank you as well, doriangrey. I feel slightly less technologically challenged now.

speed911 on July 13, 2007 at 1:29 PM

Anyone ever see that Eddie Murphy bit when one of his wife’s girlfreinds are talking smack about him behind his back…he walks in and it’s “Oh HI, Eddie” Watch Hillary… “Oh HI Barak!!!”

LtE126 on July 13, 2007 at 1:46 PM

My first thought was how much Hillary would like only one candidate on the ballot.

foxforce91 on July 13, 2007 at 1:48 PM

Who is his speech writer? Maybe it’s time for a change…

I agree with all above posters who say that Bush hasn’t done enough to “spread his message.” He should have been hammering it home OVER AND OVER AND OVER again – just like the left’s mantra “Bush Lied.” Which of course we know is not true. But the more they say it, the more ignorant people believe and Bush has done nothing to counteract it.

I haven’t given up hope on the President. I strongly disagree with him immigration policy, which has really pis*ed me off, considering that I live in south Texas. But as for the WOT, he has done everything he has said he would do – keep us safe, and not give up. For that, I thank him.

pullingmyhairout on July 13, 2007 at 1:59 PM

Edwards “There are two Americas. Hillary, you, Barack and me are in one, and Kucinich, Biden, Dodd and Gravel are in the other”.

Of course their basic point is correct but it’s soooo sweet to see the elitism and imerious attitude of these “people and poor” advocates.

Sweet, indeed!

Entelechy on July 13, 2007 at 2:09 PM

E, note to self – focus more on spelling – w/b “imperious attitude”.

Such nice people-people Hillary and Silky are, starting with respect for their equals. Some are just more equal than others. This from the ‘progressives’.

Entelechy on July 13, 2007 at 2:12 PM

The attitude that just drips off edwards is incredible. And the thought that he considers himsef top-tier is laughable. But The panderer, afraid to push the far-left away, plays right to him. She knows if she ignores him, he runs to MoveON and cries, or his wife.

PowWow on July 13, 2007 at 2:56 PM

hahaha

This is a godsend! Hillary caught in the act of being herself?! Oh hallelujah!! Conspiring with another candidate? hahaha
Trying to vet candidates on your own is just fine, but when two candidates who are very, very different in their approach to liberalism get caught trying to stifle debate together, is just super rare red meat covered in solid gold! Oh lordy, you just can’t make this crap up!

csdeven on July 13, 2007 at 3:22 PM

Don’t you just love parabolic microphones? :)

- The Cat

MirCat on July 13, 2007 at 4:03 PM

John Edwards is launching the Road to One America Tour next week to shine a light on the 37 million Americans who live in poverty.

- – Trippi

“And that road goes through me, and Hillary and Obama”

- – Edwards

Entelechy on July 13, 2007 at 5:00 PM

?? Silky IS a second tier candidate.

Ryan Gandy on July 14, 2007 at 12:30 AM

I didn’t read through all the comments so forgive me if someone else already suggested this, but it would be quite a coup for Fox News to put on a series of debates for “second tier” Democratic candidates. It might change some opinions about Fox really being fair and at the same time expose the other networks for what they really are.

crosspatch on July 14, 2007 at 4:46 AM

crosspatch on July 14, 2007 at 4:46 AM

Ha! That’s a great point!

csdeven on July 14, 2007 at 8:40 AM

Hill should be alone in all future debates. She has been debating herself (taking both sides of positions) for years.

Then, the demos can crown her and be done with this silliness.

saved on July 14, 2007 at 9:16 AM

There must something in the Hairspray they both use, must be manufactured in China using a new recipe of antifreeze and growth retardants (to control weed germination).

MSGTAS on July 14, 2007 at 10:49 AM