Video: Obama girl vs. Giuliani girl

posted at 6:35 pm on July 12, 2007 by Allahpundit

This is the trailer; the full video will be out July 16th. Having lived through the Rudy era in NYC and remembering the Abner Louima, Amadou Diallo, and Patrick Dorismond incidents, it seems highly nuanced that Giuliani girl is black. That’s a sly joke by the lefty producers about the mayor’s record on race relations, I suspect.

Needless to say, I’m outrageously outraged by the exploitation going on here, but shall reserve judgment until I can scrutinize the underwear pillow fight scene more closely.

Comments

is this stupid crap going to be the jibjab of 2008?

jummy on July 12, 2007 at 6:43 PM

Obama girl is actually a Miss Howard Stern TV girl and it looks like Rudy Girl (black woman with the curly hair) is Miss Black howard Stern. I beleive her name is Charlie.

Rich on July 12, 2007 at 6:44 PM

A fight. A fight. A lefty and a right. If the right don’t win, then we all jump in.

It goes something like that, right?

The Race Card on July 12, 2007 at 6:48 PM

I’m outraged they assume Barry and Rudy aren’t bisexual!

SouthernGent on July 12, 2007 at 6:50 PM

You’re such a tease AP.

infidel4life on July 12, 2007 at 7:03 PM

I think the next evolution of this campaign strategy will be

wet T-shirt contests.

What is it, 15 months to the election???

yee haw….

Always Right on July 12, 2007 at 7:04 PM

Always Right on July 12, 2007 at 7:04 PM

Not that there’s ANYTHING wrong with that…

Mazztek on July 12, 2007 at 7:07 PM

Rich on July 12, 2007 at 6:44 PM

Right on both counts. CONTENT WARNING!!

Mazztek on July 12, 2007 at 7:09 PM

Yeah, its a good thing we are not dealing with very serious issues in this point of our nations history.

EnochCain on July 12, 2007 at 7:09 PM

Great, an entire campaign season with dueling moaning music.

Hey Nuge! Better plan some concert dates, I’m going to need some rock to keep myself awake.

TheSev on July 12, 2007 at 7:14 PM

I don’t mind this trend. However, there is something positive to be said about having an election called and the vote taking place 30 some days later.

Canadian Infidel on July 12, 2007 at 7:17 PM

Nonfactor on July 12, 2007 at 7:39 PM

Canadian Infidel on July 12, 2007 at 7:17 PM

Wow. I really thought that said erection.

Nonfactor on July 12, 2007 at 7:39 PM

Well, it could be worse ya know.
AP could be giving us the Brokeback version of a Crush.
Somehow, I feel less dirty around skirts and heels.

Kini on July 12, 2007 at 7:47 PM

It’s sad that a great invention like the internet is being used for stupid videos like this.

chip91 on July 12, 2007 at 7:52 PM

So, no matter who loses, we win? (underwear pillow fight)

elpresidente on July 12, 2007 at 8:01 PM

Now, that’s just plain stupid.

MrFreeman07 on July 12, 2007 at 8:08 PM

Guess this is a whole new level of political whoring! Frankly, this whole sex sells thing is getting a bit unsettling.

synycalwon on July 12, 2007 at 8:14 PM

I’m waiting for the Mitt girl, I say a flock of hotties dressed as catholic schoolgirls should do the trick.

Alden Pyle on July 12, 2007 at 8:18 PM

It’s almost too close to call, but I think Obama’s girls just got served.

Dork B. on July 12, 2007 at 8:21 PM

I am still waiting for one politician, just one politician, to have the courage, the boldness, and the straight-in-your-face honesty to adopt Alice Cooper’s classic song “ELECTED!” as their Official Campaign Song.

I mean if you look at the lyrics, you have to admit, in the world of today’s modern U.S. Politics, the song is honest.

I’m your top prime cut of meat, I’m your choice
I wanna be elected
I’m your yankee doodle dandy in a gold rolls royce
I wanna be elected
Kids want a saviour, don’t need a fake
I wanna be elected
We’re all gonna rock to the rules that I make
I wanna be elected, elected, elected

I never lied to you, I’ve always been cool
I wanna be elected
I gotta get the vote, and I told you ’bout school
I wanna be elected, elected, elected
Hallelujah, I wanna be selected
Everyone in the united states of america

We’re gonna win this one, take the country by storm
We’re gonna be elected
You and me together, young and strong
We’re gonna be elected, elected, elected
Respected, selected, call collected
I wanna be elected, elected

“And if I am elected
I promise the formation of a new party
A third party, the wild party!
I know we have problems
We got problems right here in central city
We have problems on the north, south, east and west
New york city, saint louis, philadelphia, los angeles
Detroit, chicago
Everybody has problems
And personally, I don’t care.”em>

pilamaye on July 12, 2007 at 8:30 PM

Well I haven’t seem the new Transformers movie.. but I’ve seen trailers for it and I’m thinking that when Fred enters all those videobloggers will video-stomped back to they’re day jobs.

Someone quoted wonderfully… “When Freds elected every terrorist will wake up and look under their bed to see if Fred is there”.

This preproduced-videoblogging is all hype… but when the Bull enters the ring it will be liveleak not youtube.

amend2 on July 12, 2007 at 8:48 PM

chip91 on July 12, 2007 at 7:52 PM

You mean to tell me that you DIDN’T Know what the Internet is for??

Mazztek on July 12, 2007 at 8:52 PM

I will take any funny, smart and sexy Mary Katharine Ham video over this crap, any day of the week, hands down.

And if God loves me, MKH will somehow stumble onto this comment, email me for a get together at Starbucks, and eternal, sweet love will thus ensue.

Lincoln on July 12, 2007 at 9:17 PM

If they sang it with a lisp it would be funny.

frreal on July 12, 2007 at 9:30 PM

Low brow and sexist.

TheSitRep on July 12, 2007 at 10:49 PM

We’re at war with people who would stone these women to death with actual stones, not just speaking metaphroically and … and …
I don’t even think “long-term drug use” can adequately explain the delusion.

naliaka on July 13, 2007 at 12:00 AM

Lincoln on July 12, 2007 at 9:17 PM

Smart and sexy? Sure. But MKH is one in a million. It’s easy to prefer someone who fits that bill, but finding her in your/my neck of the woods seems very difficult impossible. So what’ll it be, dumb and plain to moderately pretty? or fugly and somewhat sharp?

urbancenturion on July 13, 2007 at 12:11 AM

I say the Michelle Malkin “Defeatocrat” cheerleader video makes them all look like wimps. Because she transcended the cliche with humor, and still had that certain sexy je ne sais qua.

I suggest AP post it below this poli-pimping vid for comparison.

profitsbeard on July 13, 2007 at 1:40 AM

You know, I was just about to celebrate a week of laying off the sauce, but you just had to go ruin it didn’t you.

Lincoln on July 13, 2007 at 3:47 AM

If it wasn’t for the hot chicks, this would be getting old.

madne0 on July 13, 2007 at 9:01 AM

Hmmmm….

Well, this looks to me like another example of modern day, intelligent, thoughful women simply making a contribution to the electorial process, expressing themselves under the 1st Amendment, and demonstrating female empowerment.

The False Dervish on July 13, 2007 at 9:33 AM

These are getting really annoying.

emmaline1138 on July 13, 2007 at 10:08 AM

Can’t wait for Fred to get in so those country girls can kick some Northeast and West Coast city girl butt!!!!

CAT FIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Dread Pirate Roberts VI on July 13, 2007 at 10:18 AM

Low brow and sexist.

TheSitRep on July 12, 2007 at 10:49 PM

You say that like it’s a bad thing.

Until Fred! decides to enter, I’m supporting Cthulu. Even an eternal evil from space is a better option than the current batch.

darury on July 13, 2007 at 10:59 AM