Video: “Rudy — Real Lucky, Real Balls”

posted at 7:41 pm on July 9, 2007 by Allahpundit

Via our pal Ian Schwartz, it’s every friend you’ve ever had who isn’t remotely as funny as he thinks he is. For what it’s worth, I’ve actually begun to sour on Rudy, not because I think the sun rises and sets in Fred’s derriere like so many of our commenters do but because America’s mayor is, in fact, a bit of a one-trick pony, isn’t he? And before you ask, yes, it pains me to agree with Ron Paul about this. But since I’d sooner vote for Hillary than for that Truther-pandering Bircheresque crank, I think it’s okay. Besides — he knows. He. Knows.

Comments

Ce qui est Bircheresque?

Kevin M on July 9, 2007 at 7:54 PM

er Ce qui c’est…

Kevin M on July 9, 2007 at 7:55 PM

lol @ the tag line at the end of the second Rudy – Unattractive. Not Mormon.

RightWinged on July 9, 2007 at 8:01 PM

For what it’s worth, Rudy’s begun to sour on you.

CK MacLeod on July 9, 2007 at 8:04 PM

Shouldn’t that say “Real Malkins”?

Tony737 on July 9, 2007 at 8:15 PM

I may not believe in god, but I do believe in Rudy.

JayHaw Phrenzie on July 9, 2007 at 8:15 PM

I lol’d twice at the end of the 2nd clip.

AlexB on July 9, 2007 at 8:22 PM

Off Topic..the Ian Schwartz clip with Michael Moore clip was funny to say the least.

According to M Moore there are 47 million uninsured and 18,000 die per year because of that.

In 2004 the number of people that died in car accidents, in the US, was 42,000.

47 million is 1/6 of the US population and 140% of Canada’s population.

47 million is 78% of the UK population.

In other words, in the US, 250 million have health insurance.

8 times the number of people in Canada.

and

4 times the number of people in the UK.

and he insists on national health care for everyone?

F15Mech on July 9, 2007 at 8:30 PM

Now I don’t feel so bad about my videos’ productions values.

The way Giuliani cleaned up New York after the condition Dinkins left it in… well he has at least three tricks in him.

What exactly is the required pre-president experience anyway?

frankj on July 9, 2007 at 8:39 PM

They’re kind of all one-trick ponies…

If only we could Voltron those buggers together into a useful candidate. I know Fred would form the head.

… yes, Voltron is now a verb.

askheaves on July 9, 2007 at 8:39 PM

They’re all one-trick ponies. Tancredo has immigration. Romney has his vetoes.

I’d sooner vote for Hillary than for that Truther-pandering Bircheresque crank

I agree.

amerpundit on July 9, 2007 at 8:55 PM

Holy God. I know this is supposed to be funny, but can you imagine a campaign spot that ends with “Not a Jew”?

WasatchMan on July 9, 2007 at 9:01 PM

It’s bullsh*t to say he’s a one-trick pony, but if so, it was one hell of a trick.

Jim-Rose on July 9, 2007 at 9:04 PM

I agree.

amerpundit on July 9, 2007 at 8:55 PM

Hillary2000 ‘lets get rid of the electoral college’ or Hillary1994 ‘Socialized health care’?

Spirit of 1776 on July 9, 2007 at 9:06 PM

Yes. Rudy has real balls…even if they don’t work.

Ru-dy, Ru-dy, Ru-dy, Ru-dy…

Lance on July 9, 2007 at 9:13 PM

Allah, stop denying what you are feeling. You’re developing a mancrush on Fred, aren’t you? Man, it’s getting embarrasing; just come out of the closet already! You know you want to!

RW Wacko on July 9, 2007 at 9:13 PM

So that was the sun I saw… dude! It gives new meaning to solar plexus.

Mojave Mark on July 9, 2007 at 9:21 PM

What’s up with those retro hipster-nerd glasses that dude is wearing in the video? It’s like, “Look, I’m smart because I’m wearing 1962 Barry Goldwater glasses!”

It’s just so retarded ….

Ali-Bubba on July 9, 2007 at 9:25 PM

Spirit of 1776 on July 9, 2007 at 9:06 PM

The Hillary that hasn’t embraced the Truthers.

amerpundit on July 9, 2007 at 9:30 PM

He just HAD to take a swipe at the Fredheads, didn’t he? Just COULDN’T resist! Well, for the record, if Fred doesn’t announce in July, I’ll be the one sourin’

Schweggie on July 9, 2007 at 9:48 PM

Schweggie on July 9, 2007 at 9:48 PM

Perhaps Fred? is scared? ;-)

Darnell Clayton on July 9, 2007 at 10:36 PM

Is it me, or do these “ads” show that Rudy’s supporters are a little…desperate?

It’s either Fred?* or Mitt! for me!

*Until he ends his pony tricks and declares, the question mark will remain on his name.

Fearfully
Rejecting
Election
Decision

CSDeven, that ones for you!

Darnell Clayton on July 9, 2007 at 10:39 PM

In the yiddish dictionary under the word “nudnik,” is a picture of this Schwartz character.

PS. Wikipedia, an acknowledged authority on Yiddish, has it like this: “Nudnik — a nagging, boring or awkward person.” I would only add, “relentlessly obnoxious.”

smellthecoffee on July 9, 2007 at 10:42 PM

Darnell Clayton on July 9, 2007 at 10:39 PM

Heh! Good one!

csdeven on July 9, 2007 at 10:59 PM

Last I checked, Rudy’s aggressive free market economy advocacy, around health care, for example, makes him at least a two-trick pony.

Which is more tricks than many candidates have.

BillINDC on July 9, 2007 at 11:07 PM

You’re developing a mancrush on Fred, aren’t you?

Come on, RW, it’s not like Fred’s an iPhone.

Et Ron Paul est le cul “Bircheresque”, Kevin, pas Rudy. [Oh, heck, I come here to get away from enforced bilingualism! A-a-a-ah!]

andycanuck on July 9, 2007 at 11:52 PM

While Fred basks in his indecision, people like Rudy have shown themselves serious contenders. Like him or not, he’s out there showing the public he means business. At this point, when (if) Fred decides what he wants to be when he grows up, you can bet the media will portray him as indecisive. And at this point, it’s hard to argue against that view. He’s waited much, much too long.

thedecider on July 9, 2007 at 11:55 PM

Instead of continuing to hammer that the Republicans are in trouble and not going to win in 2008 and instead of finding every little fault with every Republican candidate I wish Allah would just admit he’s a democrat.

Capitalist Infidel on July 9, 2007 at 11:57 PM

That’s how you tell a liberal in nature. The glasses are their distinct markings.

krabbas on July 10, 2007 at 12:12 AM

You know, Allah, sometimes you just gotta say “No.”

km on July 10, 2007 at 12:29 AM

That was really irritating. It sounds like the teacher’s lounge at my school.

Mojave Mark on July 10, 2007 at 12:38 AM

At least now we know why guys, as A. Sullivan blogged about it, like Fred.

Entelechy on July 10, 2007 at 12:43 AM

So to wrap up what we know about Giuliani now:

-He hates ferrets, and that’s a bad thing.
-He didn’t stop any crime in NYC, it was lead poisoning.
-He had insider knowlege of 9/11
-Mainstream media hates him becuase he’s pro-choice.
-He hates freedom.
-He’s more evil and sinister than Jorge Abusto
-He’s a drag queen becuase he played in a couple skits.
-His sense of humor is really just lunacy.
-He ordered someone to be raped with a plunger.

I learned this all from the MSM, digg, and Allahpundit.

Hotair is the hotness, but come on guys, give a contender a chance!

Vincenzo on July 10, 2007 at 1:21 AM

I forgot to mention that after all this, he still leads in the polls.

What will the Democrats do when Giuliani wins the general election?

Vincenzo on July 10, 2007 at 1:21 AM

Rudy’s ok if you like Abortion, don’t care too much about gun rights and really don’t think Immigration is all that important. Plus I think he is a real pain in the ass as a person! I’m not buying that he’s a real conservative and we were sold that line with Bush! Never again! Ever! I’m only giving my vote to REAL conservatives in the future! If they aren’t…I’m staying home, period!

sabbott on July 10, 2007 at 3:28 AM

OK, can somebody tell me what the Hell this is even supposed to be? There’s a title at the end, so it’s supposed to be like a campaign commercial, right?

In fact, forget all that: did Giuliani have ANYTHING to do with producing this? If they didn’t, it wouldn’t be fair to blame him for something that some fanatic (albeit idiotic) supporter, which Rudy has no control over.

But if Giuliani or his staff DID have something to do with this, this campaign is going to have to be put out of our misery.

logis on July 10, 2007 at 3:41 AM

It flashes at the end: http://www.joinrudy2008.com/ So it looks like this was done, like, on purpose.

Well, I guess Rudy can consider me his best buddy, then. ‘Cause I’m sending a copy of this little gem to everybody who says they might support him. Just want to make sure they know what kind of ace marketing their campaign dollars would be spent on.

I don’t pretend to be an expert on what kind of ad might work on the weirdos who live in New York City, but apparently Giuliani doesn’t have much of a clue what the other 98% of this country is like.

logis on July 10, 2007 at 4:00 AM

Actually, I’d say it’s Fred that’s a one trick pony. The trick? Southern accent.

Big S on July 10, 2007 at 4:02 AM

Big S on July 10, 2007 at 4:02 AM

Hehe. Check it out; the dimbulb honest-to-God thinks the scope of his own repertoire is absolutely infinite!

I could program my Tivo to come up with better mindless insults than this.

logis on July 10, 2007 at 4:27 AM

logis on July 10, 2007 at 4:00 AM

Oh, come on. These are fake ads.

Big S on July 10, 2007 at 5:21 AM

In the military they are commonly referred to as BCGs

Birth
Control
Glasses

Freelancer on July 10, 2007 at 6:18 AM

logis on July 10, 2007 at 3:41 AM

I’m pretty sure the Rudy campaign didn’t produce a video promoting him raping people with plungers and shooting immigrants…

krabbas on July 10, 2007 at 8:33 AM

The Hillary that hasn’t embraced the Truthers.

amerpundit on July 9, 2007 at 9:30 PM

The Hillary that hasn’t publicly embraced the Truthers.

There, that seems more likely.

ej_pez on July 10, 2007 at 11:14 AM

The Hillary that hasn’t publicly embraced the Truthers.

There, that seems more likely.

ej_pez on July 10, 2007 at 11:14 AM

I hate to admit it, but Hillary Clinton has actually been skirting that line fairly well so far.

Think about it. How many people today remember that Hillary Clinton actually COINED the phrase: “Vast Right Wing Conspiracy”? But her media image is constantly scrubbed clean of all that moonbat guano.

She’s got a solid moonbat base that’s controlled through pheromones – nothing she or anyone else does will break that hold, so she’ll win the nomination hands down. But once the negative adds start (assuming we have a candidate with enough balls to run some) her national numbers are going to drop like a rock.

logis on July 10, 2007 at 4:12 PM