Finally: Islamic Rage Boy speaks!

posted at 11:06 am on July 5, 2007 by Allahpundit

No joke. I haven’t been this excited since the Green Helmet interview.

You’ll be surprised to learn he’s poorly educated, has a rap sheet a mile long, and, oh yes, is quite full of rage indeed.

“Whatever I do, I do for Allah and the Prophet Mohammed,” said [Shakeel] Bhat, who admits to having been an armed militant between 1991 and 1994 with a pro-Pakistan rebel group…

“If my photographs get published across the world, it is because my emotions are real and my looks are not deceptive. The photos show the anger inside,” said the full-time demonstrator, who when off the street looks distincly modest and a little shy…

Apart from drawing ridicule from bloggers, Bhat has even inspired one American neoconservative website to push “Rage Boy” merchandise — including T-shirts, beer mugs, mouse pads.

“I don’t believe this! I have no knowledge about all this. Why do they do it?” demanded Bhat, who says he has no idea how to use a computer and the Internet.

Bhat also shrugged off his rather unflattering “Rage Boy” nickname.

“I don’t need any titles. I am a simple Muslim. Yes, I get enraged if someone, somewhere makes derogatory remarks about our religion or Prophet,” he said.

Thanks to Sugiero for the tip. Potfry, I think you’re looking at a lawsuit, buddy, once this tool learns how to read. Exit question: Which American news network will be the first to land the coveted Rage Boy interview?

mm-rb.jpg

Comments

I loved his Christmas album.

amerpundit on July 5, 2007 at 11:11 AM

He fairly defines the word “vent.”

Attila (Pillage Idiot) on July 5, 2007 at 11:11 AM

“If my photographs get published across the world, it is because my emotions are real and my looks are not deceptive.”

It’s definitely not because women consider you a hunk.

Bhat also shrugged off his rather unflattering “Rage Boy” nickname. “I don’t need any titles. I am a simple Muslim.

Rage Boy has become a synonym for muslim.

Blake on July 5, 2007 at 11:11 AM

MSNBC. Probably Olbermann.

“Do you see the anger you’ve caused, Mr. President?”

Bad Candy on July 5, 2007 at 11:12 AM

Doncha’ just want to yank his beard?

Blake on July 5, 2007 at 11:12 AM

Oh, and you notice they left out the ‘Islamic’ in Islamic Rage Boy in the article?

Bad Candy on July 5, 2007 at 11:14 AM

Doncha’ just want to yank his beard?

Blake on July 5, 2007 at 11:12 AM

No way! I don’t want fleas!

Bad Candy on July 5, 2007 at 11:15 AM

Blake on July 5, 2007 at 11:12 AM

I was thinking more along the lines of setting it on fire…Kind of like burning a Muslim for an effigy…

doriangrey on July 5, 2007 at 11:16 AM

Keepin’ it real for Mo’!

Mr. Bingley on July 5, 2007 at 11:17 AM

said the full-time demonstrator

Career activist. Hmm. Don’t we have some of those here as well?

lorien1973 on July 5, 2007 at 11:17 AM

Don’t laugh, but my girlfriend left me for Rage Boy.

EduardoOTI on July 5, 2007 at 11:18 AM

I was wondering when an interview would finally come out.

Full-time demonstrator, huh? I wonder what that pays.

nailinmyeye on July 5, 2007 at 11:20 AM

…Bhat, who says he has no idea how to use a computer and the Internet.

Maybe Ted Stevens can learn him about them series of interconnected tubes.

jeffNWV on July 5, 2007 at 11:20 AM

A friend of mine said in Peshawar, you get a Rage Boy doll with every happy meal. Is that true?

JiangxiDad on July 5, 2007 at 11:21 AM

Future guest host on Olberman.

JayHaw Phrenzie on July 5, 2007 at 11:22 AM

Full-time demonstrator, huh? I wonder what that pays.

nailinmyeye on July 5, 2007 at 11:20 AM

I don’t know, but let’s just say that in Islam, there’s no 401K.

amerpundit on July 5, 2007 at 11:23 AM

Just goes to show what I’ve always said, “Those that don’t like ‘lables’ or ‘titles’ are those that don’t like (yet live up to) the one’s they are given.”

- The Cat

MirCat on July 5, 2007 at 11:25 AM

Breaking news is that 45 doctors were involved in plots to blow up cars in the US. Any one hear this?

Blake on July 5, 2007 at 11:30 AM

Full-time demonstrator, huh? I wonder what that pays.

nailinmyeye on July 5, 2007 at 11:20 AM

I hear the going rate is 72 virgins.

df4jc on July 5, 2007 at 11:31 AM

MSNBC. Probably Olbermann.

“Do you see the anger you’ve caused, Mr. President?”

Olberman would never deign to address Mister Bush as president.

It would be like saying “candyman” three times into the mirror for Keith.

Kensington on July 5, 2007 at 11:33 AM

Rage Boy is a big fan of the Hotair website and derrived his inspiration from the icon at the top of the hotair web page holding the video camera.

Zetterson on July 5, 2007 at 11:39 AM

This is just one of the funniest things in a long time. It’s Bat Boy, but for real. Too good. The article’s headline is also hysterical. Somebody needs to get the guy an agent, a bunch of TV interviews and tabloid covers, limos, hot babes, etc. We’ll make him rich and then see how long he holds on to his rage.

Drum on July 5, 2007 at 11:40 AM

HEY! I hear St. Cindy is back on the market, maybe we should hook them up!

Catseye on July 5, 2007 at 11:41 AM

If he’s not “Happy”, then which one of the seven is he?

subbottomfeeder on July 5, 2007 at 11:44 AM

Two good things this shows:

1. Apart from our leaders, we’re more and more willing to demonize the enemy. It’s necessary in wartime.

2. Their raging doesn’t scare us, intimidate us, or cause us to question why they don’t “like” us.

JiangxiDad on July 5, 2007 at 11:44 AM

Kensington on July 5, 2007 at 11:33 AM

Oh, whatever! I haven’t watched Olby’s damn show in aeons. Or is it eons? Can’t remember and too lazy to look it up.

Bad Candy on July 5, 2007 at 11:46 AM

Behold the face of demon possession.

This Muslim bloodlust can only lead in one direction, down.

Mojave Mark on July 5, 2007 at 11:50 AM

He then went on to add: YEEEEAAAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!

bmac on July 5, 2007 at 11:51 AM

subbottomfeeder on July 5, 2007 at 11:44 AM

I vote Dopey?

Romeo13 on July 5, 2007 at 11:53 AM

… I am a simple Muslim. Yes, I get enraged if someone, somewhere makes derogatory remarks about our religion or Prophet,” he said.

Rage boy has answered the question “why do they hate us?”.

krakatoa on July 5, 2007 at 11:54 AM

How dare you refer to him as a “full-time demonstrator” when he is clearly a “professional Muslim protester”!

Infidels!!!!

kjspeedial on July 5, 2007 at 11:55 AM

Bhat has been detained more than 300 times since he first took to the streets of Srinagar in late 1997. He even travels to other parts of the picturesque Kashmir valley to vent his Islamist anger.

“Police have registered 40 cases against me for taking part in the protests and I have to shuttle from one court to another to defend myself. I’ve been in almost every police station,” he laughed, clutching a plastic bag full of court papers.

Although not a Shiite Muslim, he says his inspiration is Iran’s late revolutionary leader Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.

“I sometimes leave my home and return days later after being in police lock-ups,” said Bhat, whose family run a handicrafts business.

“My family members are very supportive. They know I am not doing anything wrong. I am doing what every Muslims needs to do.”

JustTruth101 on July 5, 2007 at 11:57 AM

It looks like the Muslims have there own crop of rent-a-mobs just like their democrat brothers here.

TheSitRep on July 5, 2007 at 12:00 PM

Boy I needed a laugh today. And between the Silky Pony thread and this one, I sure had a good laugh. Thanks, guys.

Sometimes I think the world has gone crazy. But then again, sometimes I think all of these people exist just to amuse me.

Rage on, Rage Boy. You the man.

Professor Blather on July 5, 2007 at 12:01 PM

Heh. The wheels come off once they’re subjected to any kind of ridicule.

PRCalDude on July 5, 2007 at 12:02 PM

I understand Yale just offered him a scholarship.

there it is on July 5, 2007 at 12:10 PM

Hey, cool…he’s got the Muslim version of a mullet. Business on top, party on the chin.

James on July 5, 2007 at 12:15 PM

He’s a “simple Muslim”, which leads to me to believe that all muslims think like he does. I haven’t heard a lot of howling from “moderate muslims” at the latest terror attempts except the cursory statement that they terrorize them, too…

SouthernGent on July 5, 2007 at 12:15 PM

Rage Boy’s da goat!

JWS on July 5, 2007 at 12:19 PM

SouthernGent on July 5, 2007 at 12:15 PM

My sentiments exactly. The concept of the “moderate Muslim” is equivalent to the average Joe on the street claiming to be a Christian, yet has not the faintest clue about theology.

df4jc on July 5, 2007 at 12:24 PM

Full-time demonstrator, huh? I wonder what that pays.

nailinmyeye on July 5, 2007 at 11:20 AM

If you’re funded by George Soros… apparently a lot. Ask St. Cindy… Unfortunately she can’t find the tax records or receipts… The 72 Virgins come with the retirement plan…

BadBrad on July 5, 2007 at 12:29 PM

SouthernGent on July 5, 2007 at 12:15 PM

It is unfair to ascribe his thinking to all Muslims. There are a lot of very peaceful Muslims, but there are also a lot of Muslims who do think like this guy. If the ratio of the “rage boy” type weren’t so high the moderates would have a lot better chance of denouncing the fanatics.

Snidely Whiplash on July 5, 2007 at 12:36 PM

Could we get him a photo-op with Greg Packer? Rage Boy could burn Greg’s new iPhone while Greg chats up reporters. Win-Win.

inviolet on July 5, 2007 at 12:48 PM

Snidely Whiplash on July 5, 2007 at 12:36 PM

What you say has some merit but it is only because some people take their Islamic faith less seriously then others. Those who take Islam seriously and “submit” their lives to it will as a result be violent fascist murderers. The same cannot be said of other religions. It is as if one of the Christian 10 commandments was “thou shall kill all unbelievers.”

Zetterson on July 5, 2007 at 12:50 PM

Doncha’ just want to yank set fire to his beard?

Blake on July 5, 2007 at 11:12 AM

Why yes. Yes I do.

infidel4life on July 5, 2007 at 12:54 PM

funny Rage Boy stuff

Happy 4th a day late

LtE126 on July 5, 2007 at 1:14 PM

Someone should make a website and see if they can line up 1,000 piglets for IRB-O.

RushBaby on July 5, 2007 at 1:30 PM

I’d better stock up on Islamic Rage Boy gear before the lawyers strike.

srhoades on July 5, 2007 at 1:31 PM

I like the… “after tenderizing the goat’s rear with Allah’s patented love juice injector…it makes a tastier kabob”

Funny stuff

LtE126 on July 5, 2007 at 1:33 PM

From LGF: The guy actually smiled once (sort of); surprisingly less-than-disgusting teeth.

baldilocks on July 5, 2007 at 1:42 PM

baldilocks on July 5, 2007 at 1:42 PM

Possibly because he was cross-bred with this fellow?

RushBaby on July 5, 2007 at 2:30 PM

I came in late to the snappedshot photoshop contest MM was linking to the other day, but thought I might share my entries with you guys… my favorite was this:

RightWinged on July 5, 2007 at 2:50 PM

The other two are just different versions of eachother:

RightWinged on July 5, 2007 at 2:51 PM

He’s like the Islamic Rosie with all the poor facts, wired emotions, facial hair and manliness.

…..and they both agree on everything.

Hening on July 5, 2007 at 3:10 PM

Shakeel Bhat, 31, has been displaying his teeth and shaking his fist over anything from Salman Rushdie’s knighthood to Danish cartoons, becoming a photographers’ favourite and earning himself the nickname “Rage Boy” in online columns and blogs.

So much for expecting AFP to be anything like journalists. There’s no chance on earth that they use his correct nickname, Islamic Rage Boy, is there? I know Bad Candy already commented on it, but felt the blockquote was needed for anyone who didn’t follow the link.

Freelancer on July 5, 2007 at 3:51 PM

CNN, of course. PMSNBC is just too slow, Bad Candy.

steveegg on July 5, 2007 at 4:06 PM

Did that kid have a beard-graft from his ballsack?

Ochlan on July 5, 2007 at 4:09 PM

Gittin his RAGE on!

Alden Pyle on July 5, 2007 at 4:15 PM

Can someone out there photoshop St. Cindy’s face on his so I could see what it looked like? I think it’d be pretty funny.

mimi1220 on July 5, 2007 at 4:51 PM

His new CD will be out for Moonbat Day. (September 10th.)

Islamic Rage Boy Against the Machine

Includes:

Jihad Be Supah-Bad
Burqa Quirka
Kaaba Dabba Doo
Hot For Imam
Where’s My MoFo Moustache?
C4 Before You Blow Blow
Burn Dat Mickey Dee’s Down
MWA (Muslims Wit Attytudes)
Piano Wire (with no apologies to Billy Joel)
& (the senti-mental favorite)
Tie An Infidel To The Old Oak Tree

On sale at AlJazeeraTunes.zam!

profitsbeard on July 5, 2007 at 5:02 PM

That’s what I was thinking. Baba Wawa’s foaming at the mouth. Her new co-host.
“And what do you think Rage Boy?”
“AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH”

PowWow on July 5, 2007 at 5:04 PM

I took Rage Boy to the county fair once. And of course, he got into a p*ssy mood because he couldn’t win any prizes. I swear. You can’t bring him anywhere.

moonbat monitor on July 5, 2007 at 9:11 PM