Documents, videos seized by Hamas will reveal: Fatah has got teh ghey

posted at 12:24 pm on July 2, 2007 by Allahpundit

The rumors about Arafat swirled for years but I doubt we’ll be seeing any lists with his name on it even in the unlikely event that there’s more to this than just an empty smear. Hamas needs popular support and outing the father of their non-country won’t endear them to anyone.

Still, it’ll be darkly amusing watching their “progressive” western apologists squirm if they do start pouring on the homophobic rhetoric. As Nigel said in Spinal Tap, “What’s wrong with being sexy?”

Palestinian infighting has moved from the streets to the TV set, as rival factions Fatah and Hamas carry out smear campaigns against each other through their local channels in the West Bank and Gaza.

Hamas has been using its official television station al-Aqsa TV in the Gaza Strip to broadcast documents and tapes allegedly found in the PA’s headquarters.

Hamas sources claim that such documents are proof of “corruption, collaboration with Israel and a total lack of morals, including homosexual relations between officials.”

Ma’ariv also claims the existence of sex tapes, although they’re alleged to be a bit more “traditional” than the ones described by Ynet:

According to Fatah security apparatus orders, it was important to duly destroy any sensitive document or material before it fell into the hands of the Hamas. Now, however, it appears that not only intelligence material was stored at command headquarters and that not just weapons and documents have fallen into Hamas men’s hands, but also a real treasure of a different kind: tens of sex tapes documenting the deeds of much of the senior Palestinian leadership.

Most of the tapes show Palestinian seniors cheating on their wives. Of course, these materials were regarded as explosive stuff in the Palestinian arena, which is particularly sensitive to moral violations. The embarrassing tapes shot secretly were used as a means to extort and pressure various different targets, who necessarily feared any repercussions from both a personal and public angle. It appears that security officials also used the photos to procure benefits and recruit agents from among political rivals both in Fatah and Hamas…

The fact that even doctors are documented attests to the scope of the extortion industry. “It was a real business,” he said, adding that “very beautiful girls were involved; naturally, if one of them is brought to a senior, she will be of superior quality.”

Thanks to Weasel Zippers for the tip. Exit question: What’s the difference between this and “McCornthyism”? Exit answer, per shari’a law: The penalty.

Comments

Ahh, making life easy for the comedy writers. The punchlines just stack up like lumber.

I wonder what Andrew Sullivan will say?

Thomas the Wraith on July 2, 2007 at 12:32 PM

I predict this will be spun someway to say collaboration with Israel caused the homosexual relations. Thus casting Fatah as weak-willed and unable to stand up to the ‘infidel’ instead of independently morally depraved.

Spirit of 1776 on July 2, 2007 at 12:32 PM

Dang, he look like Mr. Limpet.

Alden Pyle on July 2, 2007 at 12:32 PM

I suspect the video is of he and Jimuh from back in the day.

Alden Pyle on July 2, 2007 at 12:33 PM

So your saying the McGreevy tactic wont play as well there?

“My truth is that I am a gay Pales…”

BLAM

Dash on July 2, 2007 at 12:33 PM

But Fatah are the good terrorists. Condi Baker and Ehud Olmerde say so.

Hilts on July 2, 2007 at 12:34 PM

Killing innocents, Jews, Christians, Muslims, one’s own self and one’s children, on the other hand, violates no codes of “morality.”

What a joke.

Good Lt on July 2, 2007 at 12:39 PM

How long did you have to wait to post that pic, ap. well done.

shooter on July 2, 2007 at 12:41 PM

Queer Eye For The Jihadi

natesnake on July 2, 2007 at 12:44 PM

O the joy of sodomy! So now be sodomites, you Arabs. Turn not away from it-therein is wondrous pleasure. Take some coy lad with kiss-curls twisting on his temple and ride him as he stands like some gazelle standing to her mate-A lad whom all can see girt with sword and belt not like your whore who has to go veiled. Make for smooth-faced boys and do your very best to mount them, for women are the mounts of th devils!
Abu Nuwas from the Perfumed Garden

It is always about the booty with these guys.

Valiant on July 2, 2007 at 12:45 PM

Queer Eye For The Jihadi
natesnake on July 2, 2007 at 12:44 PM

That’s funny.

right2bright on July 2, 2007 at 12:52 PM

“That robe just won’t cut it with that bomb belt”

warpmine on July 2, 2007 at 1:10 PM

A while back there was some story about an “official” in Gaza who liked boys — very, very, young boys. Allegedly, the populace weren’t too happy but the guy was protected.

Blake on July 2, 2007 at 1:15 PM

I’m still laughing at the fact that they are fighting each other.

reaganaut on July 2, 2007 at 1:16 PM

The Episcopal Church just announced that they’re going to make Arafat a bishop posthumously.

MT on July 2, 2007 at 1:34 PM

Queer Eye For The Jihadi

natesnake on July 2, 2007 at 12:44 PM

“Does this shirt make me look fatwa, Abdullah?”

You all have the right to hate me for that tired joke…

Bad Candy on July 2, 2007 at 1:34 PM

I have long wondered why there was no autopsy performed on Arafat.

swami on July 2, 2007 at 1:37 PM

That picture has always looked like Rodney Daingerfield to me.

otcconan on July 2, 2007 at 1:37 PM

I’m surprised they would consider it immoral for the men to cheat.

TK on July 2, 2007 at 1:42 PM

So Arafat was gay………well who would have ever thunk it…Just because he died of AIDS, he could have gotten it from a blood transfusion, you know, from one of the many times that he so heroically fought off those evil Israelis who were occupying his native homeland….

doriangrey on July 2, 2007 at 1:45 PM

MT on July 2, 2007 at 1:34 PM

LOL! I would love to see the reaction of my conservative family members who attend an Episcopal church with a large number of gays and lesbians in the congregation.

RushBaby on July 2, 2007 at 1:54 PM

A-ha! Apparently, the bomb does work!

Blacklake on July 2, 2007 at 2:43 PM

A-ha! Apparently, the bomb does work!

Blacklake on July 2, 2007 at 2:43 PM

Ding, ding, ding!

RushBaby on July 2, 2007 at 2:45 PM

That bomb is the bomb

PowWow on July 2, 2007 at 3:47 PM

But Fatah are the good terrorists. Condi Baker and Ehud Olmerde say so.

Hilts on July 2, 2007 at 12:34 PM

Hilts, you are right on the money. These are the guys that they are staking their future on. What a bunch of putzes. Why can’t we recognize that they are both (Hamas and Fatah) a bunch of wild eyed terrorists and cut them all off. Let the infighting begin until the people there have had enough – if that is possible.

Abu Daboo Doo on July 2, 2007 at 4:11 PM

Calling Fragility – take a look at this dude – now, that’s ugly! (to be sure, I’m talking about looks and ‘character’).

Entelechy on July 2, 2007 at 4:39 PM

Yeah, Arafat liked to play “tiger” with his Fatah security guards, or so claims ex-KGB contacts. Arafat kept a trophy wife in Paris for show, funded with assets siphoned off from Western aid shipments, while he kept himself satisfied with the legions of young Palestinian men that were *ahem* close to him.

I spent the better part of my final semester at VMI researching the guy for my senior thesis, survey says he was queer as a two-dollar bill.

And kind of a douchebag, if you ask me.

John from OPFOR on July 2, 2007 at 4:40 PM

Yeah, I’ve read that Force 17′s primary mission was to sate the appetite of the boy-hungry Arafat.

manfriend on July 2, 2007 at 5:02 PM

Maybe it’s just a gratuitous smear…PROBABLY it’s just a smear. But I seem to recall a lot of rumours around the time of Arafat’s mysterious death that it was AIDS related.

Blaise on July 2, 2007 at 6:50 PM

The National Enquirer reported on this YEARS ago.

SouthernGent on July 2, 2007 at 7:57 PM

Now in all seriousness guys and gals….

They just need to go through some serious counseling…

On page 666 of the Hamas Report, and I quote, “Paris Hilton is looking for new clients”.

Mcguyver on July 2, 2007 at 10:50 PM

I can hear it now…”I did not have sex with that man, Osama Bin Laden.”

boomer on July 2, 2007 at 11:25 PM

I can hear it now…”I did not have sex with that man, Osama Bin Laden.”

boomer on July 2, 2007 at 11:25 PM

saiga on July 3, 2007 at 4:07 PM

I can hear it now…”I did not have sex with that man, Osama Bin Laden.”

boomer on July 2, 2007 at 11:25 PM

saiga on July 3, 2007 at 4:07 PM

I can hear it now…”I did not have sex with that man, Osama Bin Laden.”

boomer on July 2, 2007 at 11:25 PM

saiga on July 3, 2007 at 4:08 PM

It should be of no surprise that Middle Eastern men are sex crazed. After all, don’t they kill themselves for 72 virgins?

pocomoco on July 13, 2007 at 8:52 AM