Video: Nut steals Fox News reporter’s microphone on camera

posted at 10:16 am on June 29, 2007 by Allahpundit

The Freepers suspect Fox Derangement Syndrome. I suspect iRage. You make the call!

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Liberals love free speech. So, I hear.

Mindcrime on June 29, 2007 at 10:19 AM

Wife and I saw this as it happened. I suspect FDS.

Gottafang on June 29, 2007 at 10:21 AM

And the news lady so looks like Cherie O’Terry. I kept expecting her left eye to suddenly go cross.

Mindcrime on June 29, 2007 at 10:21 AM

I know where AP was this morning! Tisk tisk. Did it really have to come to that?

lorien1973 on June 29, 2007 at 10:23 AM

That was just a nut root dem trying to apply the fairness doctrine.

TheSitRep on June 29, 2007 at 10:25 AM

I Loved the chase, get that SOB!

Get that nutroot!

Speakup on June 29, 2007 at 10:26 AM

I’d say FDS too. She needed security, just not for the reason she thought she did. And you can expect to see more of this, as the moonbats act out their madness and hatred. It’s all they have.

ReubenJCogburn on June 29, 2007 at 10:26 AM

Why aren’t we using the Left’s nomenclature?
foxphobic
Bushphobic
Cheneyphobic

naliaka on June 29, 2007 at 10:27 AM

C’mon, it’s obviously FDS. No one could confuse an iPhone with a FoxNews microphone.

aunursa on June 29, 2007 at 10:27 AM

Dude! Calm down; we’ll get you a damned iPhone…

Jaibones on June 29, 2007 at 10:29 AM

Maybe it’s no more sinister than a guy wanting to create a YouTube moment.

aero on June 29, 2007 at 10:31 AM

They should have caught that idiot and kicked him to the ground.

rplat on June 29, 2007 at 10:31 AM

He didn’t want the iPhone, he was doing what libs do best. Moron!

StephC on June 29, 2007 at 10:32 AM

Maybe it’s no more sinister than a guy wanting to create a YouTube moment.

DING DING DING!

“Are you okay? Are you okay?” Try to relax, Journalists. That guy was a silly goose, but it’s not like he hit anybody.

Jim Treacher on June 29, 2007 at 10:34 AM

I mean, the Left uses “homophobic” to sneeringly insinuate overwrought, irrationality and hate. “Derangement Syndrome” is good in itself, but doesn’t hit the Left in the usages they favor to destroy who they don’t like.

Course, the Left shifts so fast once they determine a concept has outlived its usefulness, they’ll probably announce, “It’s rational to be Bushphobic!”
Conservativephobics
Christianphobics
Neoconphobics
Capitalistphobics

naliaka on June 29, 2007 at 10:35 AM

FDS and spontaneous nutroot agitprop. Uncivilized loser.

Schweggie on June 29, 2007 at 10:35 AM

lorien1973 on June 29, 2007 at 10:23 AM

Oh come on…with all of HA’s big newyork money people do you really think AP would do that himself? No no no…he hired that guy.

Pilgrim on June 29, 2007 at 10:36 AM

they did catch him i think, it looks like a couple guys tackled him but can just barely see it on the edge of the screen. crazy

Keli on June 29, 2007 at 10:39 AM

What did they expect? I mean, we’re talking Apple people here.

jeffNWV on June 29, 2007 at 10:41 AM

That was just a nut root dem trying to apply the fairness doctrine.

TheSitRep on June 29, 2007 at 10:25 AM

Yep… FDS Fairness Doctrine Syndrome

soulsirkus on June 29, 2007 at 10:42 AM

Jim Treacher on June 29, 2007 at 10:34 AM

Silly goose? He committed a crime – a mugging. Would you feel differently if he had grabbed an old lady’s pocketbook? – oh, silly goose – he didn’t hit anybody – give me a break! I would have given him a beating and held him till the cops came and had him arrested for mugging.

TheBigOldDog on June 29, 2007 at 10:44 AM

BigOldDog – echoes my sentiments. A thug is a thug.

Spirit of 1776 on June 29, 2007 at 10:46 AM

Whenever I mug somebody, I usually try to ensure there’s not a live network TV camera directly in front of me.

saint kansas on June 29, 2007 at 10:46 AM

Good point. You can cop a feel that way too.

lorien1973 on June 29, 2007 at 10:50 AM

Freedom of speech is under attack in this country like never before. Amazing that profanity and attacks on people’s faith is totally acceptable, but the right to express an opinion or debate is starting to come under violent attack.

Hening on June 29, 2007 at 10:52 AM

They need a couple 72 year old Marines for protection against these wanna be terrorists.

Wade on June 29, 2007 at 10:53 AM

He’s obviously quite smart, I mean look at the disguise! He’ll never be recognized in court with those sun glasses and that hat he’s wearing! TV Camera’s can’t see through that!

pb5000 on June 29, 2007 at 10:53 AM

lorien1973 on June 29, 2007 at 10:23 AM

Yeeeahh… where were you this morning, O Great One. I thought I heard the guy shout “Allahu Akbar!! I got the phone!!… oh shinola. It’s only the mic of the infidel station!!”
Yeaaah… Where were you?

ulyses on June 29, 2007 at 10:57 AM

She DID say that the authorities have him. So, all’s right with the world now.

IF he was waiting for his iphone…he won’t be getting it today.

tickleddragon on June 29, 2007 at 10:57 AM

Just a liberal trying to enforce the Fairness Doctrine. He made it about 10 feet before he hit the ground cowering. So much for censorship.

volsense on June 29, 2007 at 11:05 AM

FDS

marykatharine on June 29, 2007 at 11:05 AM

Definitely a FDS moment. “Hollywood” (the cameraman) did a good job, but I wouldn’t have minded a bit more of a full-on Bill Barnes treatment.

They definitely need better security. It’s not in the clip, but a few seconds later they took a few steps back, and a little crowd formed behind them. Some of those goons were giving me the creeps, too.

Blacklake on June 29, 2007 at 11:07 AM

If this guy really wanted the iPhone, he could have grabbed both the mic and phone. Nope, he just hates Fox I guess. As much as I hate Fox, as well as CNN and MSNBC, I wouldn’t do that.

Oh, and someone please get AP an iPhone.

mram on June 29, 2007 at 11:10 AM

Silly goose? He committed a crime – a mugging.

Oh no, much worse than that. He was trying to quash free speech! Possibly single-handedly re-impliment the Fairness Doctrine.

rho on June 29, 2007 at 11:11 AM

Will that punk experience repercussions from that?

frreal on June 29, 2007 at 11:11 AM

Nothing like committing a crime on LIVE tv. Idiot.

Yakko77 on June 29, 2007 at 11:14 AM

Yet another brave freedom fighter battling the oppressive tyranny that is Fox News!

Grafted on June 29, 2007 at 11:19 AM

It sounded like he said, “Give me that f***ing microphone.”
I guess it could have been “iPhone”, but I don’t think so.

eforhan on June 29, 2007 at 11:19 AM

FDS. Foxnewsophobia. Moonbatmania.

I’d not be surprised if that goon turned out to a dKos or DU nutjob.

infidel4life on June 29, 2007 at 11:20 AM

Hmmm… now … what is considered Grand Theft in New Yawk City??

Guy could be looking at serious jail time…

Romeo13 on June 29, 2007 at 11:21 AM

TheBigOldDog on June 29, 2007 at 10:44 AM

Ditto.

tdau1997 on June 29, 2007 at 11:22 AM

Where was this guy when Reid was rambling before the vote yesterday?

I guess she needs to go into the witness protection program.

GEEEEZ and the liberal cry-baby senators complain about an email. Sheesh

*shaking head

On-my-soap-box on June 29, 2007 at 11:25 AM

We need that 72-yr-old golden gloves marine dude to pound on that guy for a while, to teach him some manners. Many lib’s are violent and rude because they operate purely on emotion, little to no intellect.

JustTruth101 on June 29, 2007 at 11:25 AM

I don’t have sound. Did he start screaming “Bushilter! No blood for oil!” into the the microphone?

If not, I’d say he just wanted his 15 seconds of internet fame. It looked like he didn’t even think to run until someone charged at him. Moron.

Tanya on June 29, 2007 at 11:27 AM

You’re right, that would be funnier!

It looked to me like that’s pretty much what happened. I’d imagine he’s sitting in a cage with a bunch of unpleasant people, wishing he hadn’t gotten out of bed this morning.

Jim Treacher on June 29, 2007 at 11:29 AM

Republiphobes!

Frozen Tex on June 29, 2007 at 11:31 AM

David Horowitz quoted Lenin as saying that leftism and liberalism (Leninism) is the philosophy of adolescents.

It is so true…

benrand on June 29, 2007 at 11:32 AM

I saw it live and couldn’t tell if he was trying to grab the mic or the iphone. The news anchors said to let “Hollywood” the cameraman handle it. It would have been cooler to her throw a beating on that guy.

woodman on June 29, 2007 at 11:33 AM

Looks like everyone was taken in by Levy’s plan.

FDS is just a red herring, it was all a plot to get Laura to get a little closer to him. Notice his huge smile after Laura puts her arm him afterwards in a effort to reduce the space between them and help protect her mic.

Nice job Steve on a plan well executed.

Bic667 on June 29, 2007 at 11:35 AM

Mark my words (not that I want to suggest that any such thing should happen), but this is now a cue to nutroots everywhere to try to interfere with the live shots of any Fox News or Fox affiliate to try to wrest away the microphones. It’s akin to the pies, etc that conservative speakers have been barraged with on college campuses (insert Malkin link here). I have friends who do TV news, almost all of whom have had some glory hound or another try to ruin a live shot, even in the midst of serious pieces. We’ll soon be relegated to off-season pro athletes being employed as bodyguards. Terry Tates just out of range of the camera waiting to pounce… Hmmm. Could be on to something.

Captain Scarlet on June 29, 2007 at 11:36 AM

If I’m not mistaken, he said “Gimmie that F*ing mic” as he grabbed it and “Don’t F*ing mess with me” as he walked away.

Clearly not going for the iPhone. FDS? Maybe.

Jim Treacher on June 29, 2007 at 10:34 AM

But we (and the anchors in the studio) didn’t know that until they asked, Jim. After he walks away and fumbles the mic, the camera doesn’t focus on him or the newsbabe until the anchors see her and get a chance to ask.

Cut ‘em some slack. They just watched someone potentially assault a colleague – of course they’re going to ask if she’s OK.

xardoz on June 29, 2007 at 11:37 AM

Speaking of which, I suspect someone has sabatoged Michelle’s blog or is it just me? I was posting a response to a troll and it timed out on me. Now I’m getting “Cannot Find Server” errors.

foxforce91 on June 29, 2007 at 11:41 AM

I think we just found Tommy.

infidel4life on June 29, 2007 at 11:43 AM

He didn’t assault anybody, he grabbed the microphone and walked away. Which is a stupid thing to do and I hope he’s in a holding cell somewhere, but let’s not get carried away.

Jim Treacher on June 29, 2007 at 11:43 AM

Wade on June 29, 2007 at 10:53 AM

I had the smae thought! Read the wrong stories 1st! KHAN!!

VikingGoneWild on June 29, 2007 at 11:57 AM

I think we just found Tommy.
infidel4life on June 29, 2007 at 11:43 AM

beat me to it.

shooter on June 29, 2007 at 11:57 AM

He’ll probably be lauded as a hero by this evening by Olby

rahjr2k on June 29, 2007 at 12:03 PM

Now that I have seen the instant replay a few times…the moonbat in question bears a striking resemblance to the nut who tried to run over the Florida Congresswoman, the guy puncturing van tires on election day at the Republican headquarters and the guy who tried to pie Coulter and Horowitcz. He really gets around.
I guess He’s just doing the pieing that Americans won’t do.
Yep, the libs love free speach as long as it’s theirs.

(love the “Tommy” reference!)

polokfla on June 29, 2007 at 12:03 PM

It sounded like he said, “Give me that f***ing microphone.”
I guess it could have been “iPhone”, but I don’t think so.

eforhan on June 29, 2007 at 11:19 AM

eforhan, you’re correct. As he was attempting to get away, he said “don’t f*** with me!” HAHA… Too bad cams were there, it would be cool to know that idiot got a beat-down. Where’s Jack Bauer when you need him?

They’re escalating folks. First it was pie throwing, then Oreo-cookie throwing, now it’s getting physical. Somebody’s gonna get hurt, and it ain’t gonna be the good guys. Heh.

MsUnderestimated on June 29, 2007 at 12:07 PM

He didn’t assault anybody, he grabbed the microphone and walked away

Well, he took something from someone against their will that didn’t belong to him; that’s not a practical joke or ‘no big deal’. I’m no attorney or cop so I’m not sure if that falls under mugging, assault or what not. Long ago, someone told me that assault could be verbal, and battery is where they actually hit you. So, he in fact, may have committed assault, theft, but no battery. Doesn’t matter to me; I hope that cameraman beat the sh*t out of him before the cops got there. I’m a bit tired of lib college kids and their stalinist b.s.

austinnelly on June 29, 2007 at 12:12 PM

Big tough guy. Think he would’ve done it had it been say, Marine pilot Greg Kelly and not tiny little Laura Engle?

srhoades on June 29, 2007 at 12:12 PM

FDS. What iRage’r, even one on the left extreme, would mistake a microphone for an iPhone. He would have had to be blind as well as dumb.

——
[srhoades on June 29, 2007 at 12:12 PM]

It would have been just as good if Laura had been interviewing Bill Barnes of Grand Rapids.

Dusty on June 29, 2007 at 12:27 PM

Did I mention that I hope he’s under arrest for it? I think I mentioned that. I’m just not sure we should start looking for links to al-Qaeda yet.

Jim Treacher on June 29, 2007 at 12:33 PM

Jim Treacher on June 29, 2007 at 11:43 AM

NOT TRUE! As a former Assistant State Attorney let me tell you that he DID commit a crime. A crime worse than that of an assault. He committed the crime of battery when he touched either her or something closely connected to her.

An assault is taking the swing without touching putting the person in reasonable fear and apprehension of being struck. A Battery is a successful assault where contact is made.

FLLaw33870 on June 29, 2007 at 12:41 PM

FDS
marykatharine on June 29, 2007 at 11:05 AM

Something tells me that you would have personally pummeled that moron MK. :-)

csdeven on June 29, 2007 at 12:42 PM

About that iRage article you link:

Surely no Cult of Mac people would ever engage in violence!!! I mean, come on, they’re all just peace lovin’ hippy leftover soccer moms who simply want a personal computer that “just works” without having to know any of “that technology stuff”.

JeffH on June 29, 2007 at 12:42 PM

Wade on June 29, 2007 at 10:53 AM

And some 71 year old Subway customers.

csdeven on June 29, 2007 at 12:44 PM

Instead of applying Florida Law I should apply New York Law. Here is what the “goon” or more accurately, “menace” is guilty of:

§ 120.15 Menacing in the third degree.

A person is guilty of menacing in the third degree when, by physical menace, he or she intentionally places or attempts to place another person in fear of death, imminent serious physical injury or physical injury.
Menacing in the third degree is a class B misdemeanor.

Here is the New York definition of Assault:

§ 120.00 Assault in the third degree.
A person is guilty of assault in the third degree when:
1. With intent to cause physical injury to another person, he causes
such injury to such person or to a third person; or
2. He recklessly causes physical injury to another person; or
3. With criminal negligence, he causes physical injury to another
person by means of a deadly weapon or a dangerous instrument.
Assault in the third degree is a class A misdemeanor.

With that said, the “goon” did NOT commit an assault according to New York law, but the crime of menacing.

My apologies to Jim Treacher. He is right according to New York law that is is NOT an assault. But a crime was committed.

FLLaw33870 on June 29, 2007 at 1:02 PM

I bet you Fox has a fleet of security guards because of these moonabts

Drtuddle on June 29, 2007 at 1:10 PM

I bet it was was a disgruntled Windows User!

From a Windows XP Professional User who bought, installed, and removed Windows Vista Ultimate because the lack of adequate drivers from Microsoft or Nvidia made many of my games unusuable.

My next computer will probably be an Apple!

The only other Apple computer I ever owned was back in 1982-1983, i.e. an Apple II Plus. I suppose Apple has gotten better since then, you think?

FLLaw33870 on June 29, 2007 at 1:23 PM

Well, that was a pure lefty moment: They don’t want to share the public forum with conservatives so they steal their microphone instead. We didn’t just watch a crime here, we watched a metaphor for the Left.

The underlying theme is this: The Left does not believe in free speech, a position which is profoundly un-American.

Tantor on June 29, 2007 at 1:23 PM

… democrats…

Zorro on June 29, 2007 at 1:26 PM

FLLaw33870 on June 29, 2007 at 1:02 PM

Thank you for the research. I’m amazed that there’s a state in the Union where that obviously intentional action, with physical contact included, is not considered battery.

Here’s a question for the legal eagles. Even though it was only momentary, he violently took possession of the mic. Isn’t there a theft or robbery charge to add?

Freelancer on June 29, 2007 at 1:35 PM

Freespeechaphobe

Was that John Kerry?

Kensington on June 29, 2007 at 1:36 PM

If he had gotten away with the microphone it would show up in pictures on Koz in all kinds of ‘disreputable’ photos. Those above who said that this may signal how the leftists are going to try to disrupt live Fox News shots are right-idiots like this one will have imitators.

Doug on June 29, 2007 at 1:37 PM

Also not a lawyer, but I remember a few years ago some guy got a third strike and life in prison (CA, I think – don’t know if it was upheld) for snatching a kid’s Coke in a mall food court. I remember the angle in the report was that, in that jurisdiction, you take something directly from a person, it’s “robbery”.

Could be wrong, Treach.

eeyore on June 29, 2007 at 1:39 PM

Where is that 72 yr old Marine when you need a good beat down?

americaslaststand on June 29, 2007 at 1:46 PM

FLLaw33870 on June 29, 2007 at 1:02 PM

How about robbery? Maybe even felony level robbery if the mic is worth over $500.

Tennman on June 29, 2007 at 1:57 PM

To Tennman, Freelancer, & eeyore:

Great questions and/or observations: YES sounds like a Robbery of the Third Degree which is a Class D Felony to me too!

Can get upto Seven years on a Class D felony in N.Y.

New York Law:

§ 160.00 Robbery; defined.
Robbery is forcible stealing. A person forcibly steals property and
commits robbery when, in the course of committing a larceny, he uses or
threatens the immediate use of physical force upon another person for
the purpose of:
1. Preventing or overcoming resistance to the taking of the property
or to the retention thereof immediately after the taking; or
2. Compelling the owner of such property or another person to deliver
up the property or to engage in other conduct which aids in the
commission of the larceny.

§ 160.05 Robbery in the third degree.
A person is guilty of robbery in the third degree when he forcibly steals property.
Robbery in the third degree is a class D felony.

§ 155.05 Larceny; defined.

1. A person steals property and commits larceny when, with intent to
deprive another of property or to appropriate the same to himself or to
a third person, he wrongfully takes, obtains or withholds such property
from an owner thereof.
2. Larceny includes a wrongful taking, obtaining or withholding of
another’s property, with the intent prescribed in subdivision one of
this section, committed in any of the following ways:
(a) By conduct heretofore defined or known as common law larceny by
trespassory taking, common law larceny by trick, embezzlement, or
obtaining property by false pretenses;
(b) By acquiring lost property.
A person acquires lost property when he exercises control over
property of another which he knows to have been lost or mislaid, or to
have been delivered under a mistake as to the identity of the recipient
or the nature or amount of the property, without taking reasonable
measures to return such property to the owner;
(c) By committing the crime of issuing a bad check, as defined in
section 190.05;
(d) By false promise.
A person obtains property by false promise when, pursuant to a scheme
to defraud, he obtains property of another by means of a representation,
express or implied, that he or a third person will in the future engage
in particular conduct, and when he does not intend to engage in such
conduct or, as the case may be, does not believe that the third person
intends to engage in such conduct.
In any prosecution for larceny based upon a false promise, the
defendant’s intention or belief that the promise would not be performed
may not be established by or inferred from the fact alone that such
promise was not performed. Such a finding may be based only upon
evidence establishing that the facts and circumstances of the case are
wholly consistent with guilty intent or belief and wholly inconsistent
with innocent intent or belief, and excluding to a moral certainty every
hypothesis except that of the defendant’s intention or belief that the
promise would not be performed;
(e) By extortion.
A person obtains property by extortion when he compels or induces
another person to deliver such property to himself or to a third person
by means of instilling in him a fear that, if the property is not so
delivered, the actor or another will:
(i) Cause physical injury to some person in the future; or
(ii) Cause damage to property; or
(iii) Engage in other conduct constituting a crime; or
(iv) Accuse some person of a crime or cause criminal charges to be
instituted against him; or
(v) Expose a secret or publicize an asserted fact, whether true or
false, tending to subject some person to hatred, contempt or ridicule;
or
(vi) Cause a strike, boycott or other collective labor group action
injurious to some person’s business; except that such a threat shall not
be deemed extortion when the property is demanded or received for the
benefit of the group in whose interest the actor purports to act; or
(vii) Testify or provide information or withhold testimony or
information with respect to another’s legal claim or defense; or
(viii) Use or abuse his position as a public servant by performing
some act within or related to his official duties, or by failing or
refusing to perform an official duty, in such manner as to affect some
person adversely; or

(ix) Perform any other act which would not in itself materially
benefit the actor but which is calculated to harm another person
materially with respect to his health, safety, business, calling,
career, financial condition, reputation or personal relationships.

FLLaw33870 on June 29, 2007 at 2:46 PM

The guy sounds like he says “F***, give me the F***ing Microphone,(possible said “Stop:) F***ing Messing around with me….” then turns and runs, before getting taken down by John the camera man

Well here we go:
Iphone: $500 dollers
Iphone/ATT plan, $2000 yearly.
Personalized Microphone, 150-300
Walking into camera view, stealing the mic instead of the expensive new phone, while f-bombing the reporter for no good reason and proving your a complete loser and jack@$$, then arrested and thrown in jail on national Television: Priceless

Razgriez on June 29, 2007 at 2:49 PM

Ha! My man Trace there would have loved the chance to grab that punk. You can almost sense him getting out the chair when he’s describing their studio location.

Malpaso on June 29, 2007 at 3:12 PM

Before it even happens, Laura says “we’re gonna need some security around here, probably.” I guess she was right!

RobertCSampson on June 29, 2007 at 3:12 PM

Too Bad Bill Barnes wasn’t there

PowWow on June 29, 2007 at 3:33 PM

“We’re probably going to need some security around here…”

Yeah… ya think? :P

Seixon on June 29, 2007 at 3:37 PM

A broadcast quality microphone sells for between $500 and $800, so GO BIG OR STAY HOME and hammer the nutbar with a felony – after a suitable beat down, of course!

CanuckInPA on June 29, 2007 at 3:43 PM

No question there was a crime, just maybe not the crime of the century.

Could be wrong, Treach.

Or not! Robbery sounds plausible. He did take something that didn’t belong to him.

Jim Treacher on June 29, 2007 at 5:03 PM

The forcible nature of the theft elevated it to Robbery.

(I’d also charge simple assault and theft.)

The caselaw on that kind of crime is clear. He’ll be doing a state sentence for that one.

You know, once again, criminals prove how stupid they usually are and just how they have an impulse control problem.

Jones Zemkophill on June 29, 2007 at 5:29 PM

The line to console Laura Engle forms on the right.

ReubenJCogburn on June 29, 2007 at 5:34 PM

It’s lucky the U.S. Court of Appeals recently struck down the FCC’s liberal application of it’s profanity regulation for “fleeting profanity.” The FDS nutjobs would have had a field day martyring themselves for “the cause” and costing FoxNews mega $$$ with this ridiculous technique.

blue sky on June 29, 2007 at 6:44 PM

Could be wrong, Treach.

eeyore on June 29, 2007 at 1:39 PM

That happened at a San Diego McDonald’s, I do believe. And there was much more than simply snatching a softdrink, the incident involved assault and battery. Guy slaps a kid to the ground, takes his food, and runs right into police taking their meal break, who discovered that he had a gun. Even if he never used it or brandished it, he was a convicted felon who wasn’t supposed to have a firearm.

The third strike can be ANY felony if the first two were violent crimes.

Was that guy’s third felony conviction for a fairly minor crime? Yes, but knowing he was under the three strikes conditions he still couldn’t control himself, and committed another crime. That is substantially proof that the provision is sound, this guy would never become an acceptable member of society.

Freelancer on June 29, 2007 at 7:58 PM

Freelancer on June 29, 2007 at 7:58 PM

If it is the same case, I didn’t remember the assault and possession angle. But if those were involved, I’d guess that third strike didn’t have much trouble being upheld. Thanks Freelancer and FLLaw33870.

eeyore on June 29, 2007 at 8:22 PM

Over on Conservative Underground, we have a saying when stuff like this happens: “What’s his DU name?”

JinxMcHue on June 29, 2007 at 8:51 PM

I heard it too. Yup. Must be another liberal trying to assert his version of free speech.

When the news chick said “we’re gonna need more security” she wasn’t kidding.

Whoa.

Ryan Gandy on June 29, 2007 at 8:57 PM

FDS

xplodeit on June 29, 2007 at 9:56 PM

FLLaw33870 on June 29, 2007 at 2:46 PM

Thanks for pulling up all that.
The Left has made it a hate sport to go after Fox; this guy’s actions may encourage others to disrupt Fox broadcasts. Ugly. Also, as a few others have mentioned, the lurkers that appeared afterwards didn’t appear friendly at all. Hope Fox demands that the book be thrown at the guy who made the assault – and let everyone know – because other anti-social people may just decide they want to mess with Fox reporters, too.

naliaka on June 29, 2007 at 10:23 PM

The line to console Laura Engle forms on the right.

ReubenJCogburn on June 29, 2007 at 5:34 PM

Opportunist!

naliaka on June 29, 2007 at 10:25 PM

Given a choice between an iPhone and a FOX mic, liberals prefer FOX.

Mojave Mark on June 29, 2007 at 11:13 PM