Panama City, FL’s simple plan to combat illegal immigration

posted at 10:41 am on June 29, 2007 by Bryan

Watch ‘em run.

PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla. — The sheriff’s department has developed a remarkably effective — and controversial — way of catching illegal immigrants: Deputies in patrol cars pull up to a construction site in force, and watch and see who runs.

Those who take off are chased down and arrested on charges such as trespassing, for cutting through someone else’s property, or loitering, for hiding out in someone’s yard, or reckless driving, for speeding off in a car.

U.S. immigration authorities are then given the names of those believed to be in this country illegally.

Predictably, the American Criminal Liberties Union is raising a stink:

Immigrant advocates say the technique is repugnant, and the ACLU says its constitutionality is questionable.

Again, ACLU: They’re not US citizens. What part of that don’t you understand? That doesn’t mean that they have no rights, but they don’t have the full rights of US citizens.

I think that local efforts like this one, and ordinances in Farmers Branch, TX and other places explain part of the DC crowd’s desperation to get “comprehensive” reform passed despite having to ram it through without even allowing senators to read all the amendments: The issue is going to get away from them, and into hands that are more diffuse and therefore less easily controlled (or bought). Once it gets away from them it’s gone for good, and the business lobbies that crave the cheap illegal labor will have to work (or buy) beyond the beltway and politicians to keep the flow going. And at the local level, it’s easier to turn out pro-amnesty politicians–just ask the former council members of Herndon, VA. Local pols may cost less, but there are more of them to buy. Shamnesty would have kept more enforcement power concentrated in Washington, where the business lobbies believe it belongs.

Comments

It’d be easier to stalk the day labor places that exist in many cities. Almost everyone there is illegal.

lorien1973 on June 29, 2007 at 10:43 AM

That’s great, but the “US Immigration Authorities” probably won’t do much of anything.

bridgetown on June 29, 2007 at 10:46 AM

lorien1973 on June 29, 2007 at 10:43 AM

And then there are the guys standing outside Home Depot.

ReubenJCogburn on June 29, 2007 at 10:47 AM

You have to have a permit to hand out fliers door to door in my town. I was thinking they could require a permit for landscapers. The prerequisite for that permit is citizenship i.e. ssn#

TheSitRep on June 29, 2007 at 10:48 AM

Here in Raleigh…all you’d have to do, is send the authorities into the two ALDI (value grocery)stores on any given Saturday. A series of a Saturdays over several months, and you’d have nearly them all.

tickleddragon on June 29, 2007 at 10:48 AM

I think the important piece of this is the enforcement side however. Once they are picked up, what happens to them? Many are just released pending a hearing, which of course they don’t show up for, or are just returned from whence they came. If there were real consequences for them breaking the law, maybe they wouldn’t do it??
If the argument is that we need their cheap labor, why not put them to work on a prison chain gang doing civic programs such as picking up garbage on the highways, doing farm labor, etc.?? 1st offense = 90 days of labor, 2nd offense = 180 days 3rd offense = 1 year and so on until they get the point?
It really fills to dire needs and would curb the problem pretty quickly I have to believe. Am I just being too rational?

KMC1 on June 29, 2007 at 10:53 AM

What is it about enforcing the law that is so repugnant to the left? We don’t need new laws, we just need to START enforcing the laws that currently exist. The rats would be running off the ship instead on onto the ship.

Cinematicfilm on June 29, 2007 at 10:54 AM

Scurrying like rats from a sinking ship. Beautiful!

Or should I say, ratones.

HarryBalzac on June 29, 2007 at 10:55 AM

I’m thinking a good caining would be a deterrent.

TheSitRep on June 29, 2007 at 10:56 AM

Cockroaches

soulsirkus on June 29, 2007 at 10:57 AM

Here’s even better part of the story…..

Mexican illegal immigrant Jose Madrid, 28, said he has been unable to find a construction job over the past six weeks because of the crackdown, and hasn’t been able to send money to his parents and his 7-year-old son back home.

“We immigrants, we are leaving Panama City. People are afraid they will be deported,” he said. “The companies don’t want to hire illegal people. Now they’re only hiring those with papers.”

It’s amazing just how much a little bit of enforcement can affect. Go Figure.

ChipDaddy on June 29, 2007 at 10:57 AM

“Subcontractors could not function without immigrant laborers for painting, rebar and steel work. They are the best workers,” he said. “Without them, the cost of construction would be 10 times as much and nothing would get built.”

That’s a seriously oxymoronic statement. Isn’t he saying that it will cost 10 times as much to build nothing?

Guardian on June 29, 2007 at 11:00 AM

It’s amazing just how much a little bit of enforcement can affect. Go Figure.

ChipDaddy on June 29, 2007 at 10:57 AM

I liken it to fire ants. You can eradicate them from your own property only to watch them reappear in your neighbors yard.

Guardian on June 29, 2007 at 11:03 AM

“at the local level” you nailed it Bryan. Small town USA is easy picken’s for the money the cartels have. They buy up the store fronts, no locals care as long as they get theirs. Sure there are a few small towns fighting back,(few being the key word).

Legions on June 29, 2007 at 11:05 AM

What amazes me is that if an American goes to Canada and tries to work, they are tossed out of the country. Canadians don’t want people from other countries taking jobs away from Canadians.

When did it become OK for people outside of our country to assume the right to come here and take a job, and who gave the command to people getting paid by tax dollars to stop enforcing the law? These people should also be identified and fired from their lifetime, federal, union job.

Hening on June 29, 2007 at 11:06 AM

Bwahahahahahahahahhahahaha now that’s good police work right there.
I wonder if this would also work at flushing the illegals out of the shadows, which I am told is where they like to hide. I didn’t know standing under a tree for shade in a home depot parking lot was considered the shadows.

Mojack420 on June 29, 2007 at 11:07 AM

I like it but I hope they continue to press those who are hiring these illegals. Punishing the illegals will only do so much. We need to make it too expensive for employers to hire these people

Zetterson on June 29, 2007 at 11:10 AM

That’s why you and your neighbor should work together. And don’t use pesticide. You get a few, but chase the rest away. Use a bait and kill the whole colony.

raz0r on June 29, 2007 at 11:12 AM

It’s all the pro-illegal lobbies, Bryan. The “there are no illegals” people would prefer the Federal ability to curtail all immigration enforcement.

eeyore on June 29, 2007 at 11:14 AM

Only CBP & ICE are able to determine alienage. Thus, if you arrest a suspected illegal on tresspassing/loitering charges, you may, perhaps, need a translator? As all ICE and Border Patrol agents speak Spanish, well then….

cadetwithchips2 on June 29, 2007 at 11:17 AM

So a legal worker cost 10x more than an illegal? Which means these subcontractors are profitting from using “slave” labor. Is that the only way the subcontractor & builders can make it?

I acknowledge a legal worker does cost more since the employer would have to pay the higher wage, workmans comp & unemployment etc but this also means the legal worker pays social security, state and fed taxes.

I’m sorry I just don’t have sympathy for those that break the law.

VikingGoneWild on June 29, 2007 at 11:17 AM

But they are Americans. Aren’t all Asians assigned full citizen rights in China?

Wade on June 29, 2007 at 11:17 AM

Simple irony. The ACLU (American Criminal Liberties Union) – I thought it was Civil but anyway – is pitching a hissy fit. These people aren’t Americans. When will they catch on, I wonder?

ophelia on June 29, 2007 at 11:19 AM

We can do it, all 12-20 million of them. It’s like starting a 50 story construction job. You think ‘how the hell is this thing going to be built’? It takes time, but it gets done. You start with the first illegal you find and end with the last one.

countywolf on June 29, 2007 at 11:21 AM

my thoughts exactly. What will they do?

One problem might be the ‘right to egress’ when chasing them down. I don’t know how that applies to an already illegal alien tho.
Sooooooooooo,
Occam’s razor – enforce laws on the books, let all law enforcement do the job, simple….done.

Even if we hired 40,000 more ICE agents, the cost would be a fraction of letting them all stay here, or writing new laws.

Our current laws CAN work.

shooter on June 29, 2007 at 11:24 AM

Developer Louis Breland is finishing the first phase of a $750 million beach condo project.

Are you flippin kidding me???!!
You mean like ALL the skyscrapers in New York City?? The GWB? Chicago??? Boston??? Etc…. Yeah, those Irish sure are slackers, couldn’t get anything done with them……….
And to think this guy is raking in millions from slave labor… I guess the more things change, the more they stay the same…….

KMC1 on June 29, 2007 at 11:25 AM

Cockroaches

Doing the pest control the Feds won’t do.

infidel4life on June 29, 2007 at 11:25 AM

The ACLU – The Anyone (but Americans) Civil Liberties Union. Would they care if they were going to these job sites to look for convicted felons? I know plenty of contractors who do residential and commercial work without illegal immigrants and they don’t seem to have a problem

woodman on June 29, 2007 at 11:27 AM

bridgetown on June 29, 2007 at 10:46 AM

KEEP THE PRESSURE ON!!!!

This morning, I wrote letters to both of my senators, Cornyn and Hutchinson, to thank them for their vote against cloture and thus against amnesty. I wrote that, while this battle is over, the war against unsecured borders and unenforced immigration laws is far from over. I let them know, politely but firmly, that I expected them to make every effort to see that our borders get secured and that current immigration laws actually get enforced, and most importantly, that we see RESULTS.

I hope I’m not the only one doing this. Everybody deserves a moment to catch their breath after this fight, but once that breath is caught, we need to go back to writing/calling our reps/senators and letting them know that we’re watching and that we expect enforcement first.

Get writing (or calling), people.

thirteen28 on June 29, 2007 at 11:29 AM

Use a bait and kill the whole colony.

raz0r on June 29, 2007 at 11:12 AM

I trust that you’re talking about ants, raz0r.

Bryan on June 29, 2007 at 11:29 AM

A-ll
C-riminal
L-iberties
U-nion

shooter on June 29, 2007 at 11:29 AM

My best friend has a retired cop car, complete with searchlight and megaphone. We used to pull up to parties and watch the freshman run.

BadgerHawk on June 29, 2007 at 11:30 AM

Once arrested, ICE is notified where absolutely nothing will happen as long as Bush-Chertoff are in charge.

Where are the congressional oversight hearings on the administration’s flagrant refusal to enforce the law and build the fence mandated in last year’s bill.

Valiant on June 29, 2007 at 11:30 AM

I trust that you’re talking about ants, raz0r.
Bryan on June 29, 2007 at 11:29 AM

hehe

shooter on June 29, 2007 at 11:31 AM

\

W
So what does he pay the illegals? 2 bucks an hour? Slave wages.

Guardian on June 29, 2007 at 11:31 AM

Sheik,I mean Rep.Keith Ellison and Sen.Guiterrez recently had a so-called “town hall” type meeting in a local Mpls. school,and the esteemed US Senator spoke in Spanish to the crowd.(about their rights,the upcoming bill,etc) After some citizens asked that he speak in English,they “thought we were going to get lynched.” The Senator kept speaking in Spanish,ignoring the American citizens in the room. Ellison,ever the pot-stirrer,just ate this up.How many of our elected officials put foreign nationals ahead of their own constituents,put Mexico ahead of the US? I love Florida’s idea and would like to see it put in place here in Minnesota.

lizzee on June 29, 2007 at 11:38 AM

The problem Farmers Branch TX. is running into is that the opponents wanted a vote put to the people (Let the People Decide)…and when that didn’t turn out the way they hoped they immediately sued to put an injunction on the new law. So a judge ruled that it was unconstitutional to force landlords to ask for proof of citizenship, even though I as an American citizen must provide 2 forms of ID if “I” want to rent. So, now the will of the people will be tied up in the courts for who knows how long. WE CANNOT WIN!!!

b4itsover on June 29, 2007 at 11:39 AM

ACLU = American Criminal Liability Union.

Stop the ACLU!

locomotivebreath1901 on June 29, 2007 at 11:47 AM

ughhh you know what, i’m a 20 puerto rican new yorker, love my hispanic family and have friends who spent years in this country illegally (they were all polish by the way) but for the life of me I cant figure out how/why the ACLU could consider those police actions “constitutionally questionable.” they’re not citizens, and the cops sure as hell did worse when rounding up me and my friends for smoking weed in the mall or some other nonsense. nabbing someone on a BS charge like trespassing when you’re really going after them for something else may not be the most noble way to catch a criminal, but it works

ernesto on June 29, 2007 at 11:51 AM

Valiant on June 29, 2007 at 11:30 AM

ICE is actually pretty effective, although they tend to make a splash rather than go swift and silent. I am aware of certain cities where cops actually will place a call to ICE/CBP for “translation services,” and it really is effective in broadsiding the silly (read: illegal) safe haven clauses.

Where they aren’t effective is most often the fault of an overburdened justice system that can’t process the cases, or if US Atty’s office will only prosecute if there’s more than x immigrants in a raid, or are known smugglers of x amount, or its not a New Moon on the third Thursday of a month ending in a consonant in an odd year. Ya know, the usual…

cadetwithchips2 on June 29, 2007 at 11:53 AM

KMC1 on June 29, 2007 at 11:25 AM

Yea. I guess that’s why the median new home price here in San Diego is $550K-650K. Across the street from me, they’re selling converted 2 Br condos for $950K.

Mazztek on June 29, 2007 at 12:02 PM

ACLU = American Criminal Liability Union.
Stop the ACLU!
locomotivebreath1901 on June 29, 2007 at 11:47 AM

ACLUeless.

Mazztek on June 29, 2007 at 12:03 PM

while I think this is effective on a local level, the illegals will just move from there to another town and it will become another town’s problem. this needs to be implemented at the employer level instead of going after individuals. make employers truly scared to hire illegals. enforce the laws, build the fence and illegal immigration will drop significantly. The ones that still try to come in then wont be the ones that want to work (they can apply for work visas legally), they’ll be the truly bad guys and well, thats why we need a fence. not to keep out migrant workers but to keep out mohammad and his dirty bombs, the drug smugglers and the gang bangers

Keli on June 29, 2007 at 12:04 PM

The U.S. vs Mexico soccer game in Chicago’s Soldier Field was a missed opportunity. 500 guys in black t-shirts with “DHS” printed on them in white stationed by every entrance would have been great fun.

And, at $80 – $200 a ticket, it would have been a windfall for FIFA.

Jaibones on June 29, 2007 at 12:05 PM

And now that their technique has been advertised, the illegals will just stop running away when cop cars show up. Then what? Not a perfect plan.

revolutionismyname on June 29, 2007 at 12:06 PM

The only “right” the illegals have is the right to be deported.

profitsbeard on June 29, 2007 at 12:13 PM

I have a question for the lefties:

Why is it that sanctuary cities can exist where law-breaking-with-impunity is the standard; but a local policy of enforcement-of-laws is not acceptable like in Farmer’s Branch?

Is federal law pre-eminent–or exclusive–on the issue of illegal immigration? Then why are sanctuary cities acceptable?

Here’s another question:

How long before we start to hear about former illegals complain that they need reparations to atone for the virtual enslavement perpetrated by American companies on them while exploiting them and paying them “slave wages”?

urbancenturion on June 29, 2007 at 12:21 PM

Throw it on Pay per view or a reality show, I’ll watch.

Static on June 29, 2007 at 12:24 PM

to revolutionismyname….your’re right they will catch on real quick. My way is better.. Just have a push-cart pull up at noon time selling corn.

Legions on June 29, 2007 at 12:25 PM

This reminds me of the “amazing racist” vid. This guy acts like he needs work done at his home, piles a bunch of day laborers in the back of his pickup, and then proceeds to drive to the local immigration office. WOW!

csdeven on June 29, 2007 at 12:25 PM

So I suppose my mention of recreational substances got my last comment taken down.

Point I tried to make was that those tactics are not even questionable. The ACLU can make an argument as to the ideal status of illegals, but to question such a mild tactic is beyond legal reasoning.

My reference to drugs had to do with the fact that on many an occasion cops would bust kids using the same tactics. Show up at a parking lot, get kids for loitering or something else stupid, and then start searching and taking names for the local drug stings.

The tactics aren’t exactly noble as far as law enforcement is concerned, but quite effective.

ernesto on June 29, 2007 at 12:27 PM

Wow I’m literally heading out the door to drive down to Panama City Beach, Florida right now. Seriously.

And now I’ve got a new activity for when I get bored there this weekend: I will take pics of illegals getting sacked by the local cops for Hotair.com!

realVerse on June 29, 2007 at 12:38 PM

Throw it on Pay per view or a reality show, I’ll watch.

Static on June 29, 2007 at 12:24 PM

Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do?
gonna place a call to the ACLU.

Mallard T. Drake on June 29, 2007 at 12:41 PM

My Dad lives in PCB. A few months ago a police officer had an illegal handcuffed in his back seat. The person started complaining that he was going to get sick. The cop pulls over near Hathaway Bridge. The minute he gets this person out of the car, he takes off running. The cop calls for backup. All these police cars, with lights going are headed for Hathaway Bridge. All of a sudden, the people see other people jumping out of their cars and vans and running. Some of the vehicles weren’t even turned off. The police recovered the one illegal who started all this and picked up a few others who had left the vehicles.

Another law that was passed was that any construction company hiring illegals will lose their license to do business in PCB.

moonsbreath on June 29, 2007 at 12:45 PM

revolutionismyname on June 29, 2007 at 12:06 PM

The illegals would have to read English and the newspapers or HotAir! Its similar to the quote from Full Metal Jacket by the helicopter gunner! Takes discipline!

SSG Fuzzy on June 29, 2007 at 12:46 PM

OK, I just read the FoxNews article in full and noticed two errors:

#1 — There’s no construction boom in PC Florida. The real estate bubble burst there two years ago, and new construction is extremely slow even on the beach.

#2 — This quote:

Despite all the “cheap Mexican labor” housing prices have continued to skyrocket over the last 8-10 years. The builders are paying relatively little for laborers and still pricing houses at a premium per square foot, just because they are betting the market will pay it.

realVerse on June 29, 2007 at 12:47 PM

A-ll
C-riminal
L-iberties
U-nion

shooter on June 29, 2007 at 11:29 AM

or (A)nti (C)hristian (L)iberties (U)nion

Maxx on June 29, 2007 at 12:50 PM

RACK. Extra bonus: The Asinine Commie Losers Union is in a tizzy.

Metro on June 29, 2007 at 12:54 PM

realVerse on June 29, 2007 at 12:47 PM

and its not that you can blame it on rebuilding from hurricane damage, either.

My cousin, a real estate agent, says not only there no new construction in her area (SW FLA), but existing houses aren’t selling at all, and home prices are dropping. Combine that with several years of shortages in building materials, I’m not really sure what the point of importing cheap labor is.

On the other hand, is there a boom in business construction in FLA?

cadetwithchips2 on June 29, 2007 at 1:07 PM

I disapprove of these tactics but would rejoice in methods to be applied to the mega law breakers, the employers.

This tactic:

Laborers:

- hard working people and families scared and harassed
- immigration and homeland offices not following up
- even if summoned to court, won’t show
- in a few days are back at the same or other work places

Employers:

- in corporations, not even bothered – they hire, in some cases collect social security and retain it as the illegal victims can’t complain out of fear to be deported
- on construction sites and in agriculture – just go one doing what they’ve done for years, undeterred

Nothing is solved, except a few poor families are agonized.

We must apply same+ focus and pressure on enforcing the existing laws as we did for yesterday’s end. Vote all who don’t support our laws out and only clean ones in. It’s the only way.

Bryan’s commentary at the top is right on.

Entelechy on June 29, 2007 at 1:40 PM

Bryan’s commentary at the top is right on.

Entelechy on June 29, 2007 at 1:40 PM

Right on!

ernesto on June 29, 2007 at 1:50 PM

Chasing illegals around seems to be a good measure, but only as a delaying tactic. The Americans should remain aware that unless they have children early and have them often, they will be outnumbered and replaced, in time, by those who do. Unless those others just happen somehow to have the same nature and upbringing as the Americans, America will turn into something other than the America Americans know. As Mark Steyn said very recently, when a people outsource the future, they can’t predict how it will turn out.

Kralizec on June 29, 2007 at 1:54 PM

..They can’t wait for the amer. child to grow. They can’t wait to turn them into drug addicts(drug kids don’t work well)giving their anhcor babies a job is more important than the well being of a 1ooo amer. kids. The women once hooked are soon turned into gang-bang horrors. I have seen it believe me I am on the front line..

Legions on June 29, 2007 at 2:18 PM

That’s what used to happen here in the Peoples Repulik of Kawleeforya until that is the flood waters became so deep that enough relatives were elected into office that the practice was stopped.

If enforcement is to work at all it has to happen before anchor babies grow up to be council men and women.

Speakup on June 29, 2007 at 2:28 PM

hey can’t wait to turn them into drug addicts(drug kids don’t work well)

ehhhhhh i dont know man…no ones turning our kids into drug addicts, they’re willingly walking right into it. I did. Drug dealers on the street dont stop little kids to shove drugs down their throat…its suburban teens calling up the local dealer, who arrives promptly in daddy’s lexus. drugs have nothing to do with this

ernesto on June 29, 2007 at 2:42 PM

Mazztek on June 29, 2007 at 12:02 PM

That’s because the market has set the price at those figures. BTW, converted condo’s are former apartments that were remodeled. Did it cost that much to remodel the units? Nope. Something is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

VikingGoneWild on June 29, 2007 at 3:14 PM

What ticks me off most is the government’s failure to enforce the current law is what caused all this backlash. At the High School my kids go to there are hundreds of illegal kids. The school knows who they are and has programs to assist them in side stepping the rules on my dime.

I don’t want to turn kids in, and if the government would have done what this taxpayer wants them to do, I wouldn’t be in this position. I don’t want to break up families, but the government has made tough love the only option to get any kind of handle on all the illegals here. I sure don’t want to be the enforcer, but the government needs to step up.

saiga on June 29, 2007 at 4:18 PM

Bryan, you’re spot on in the last paragraph. Sadly, this isn’t the sort of thing that State and local governments should have to worry about, but we know that federalism is alive and well since so many of them are taking it in their hands to do so.

Contrast this with healthcare reform…some states are taking it upon themselves, like they should, yet everyone else thinks it’s the federal government’s responsibility to provide insurance for everyone. It isn’t.

Jezla on June 29, 2007 at 4:21 PM

Simple yet effective. The ACLU is ticked because the cops, who have to keep one eye on the suspect and one eye on the legal code came up with an untouchable tactic. Cops are allowed to park anywhere. They do not compel anyone to bolt. Bet they even have donut props to hold up, “We were just looking for coffee…”
Whatcha bet the ACLU will start insidious little, “How to behave in front of the cops” workshops.

naliaka on June 29, 2007 at 4:43 PM

KMC1 on June 29, 2007 at 10:53 AM

If the argument is that we need their cheap labor, why not put them to work on a prison chain gang doing civic programs such as BUILDING the DAMN FENCE!!! and the last mile they can finish from the opposite side………..

MBoogie on June 29, 2007 at 6:25 PM

I trust that you’re talking about ants, raz0r.

Bryan on June 29, 2007 at 11:29 AM

I’ll toss out the benefit of the doubt and call metaphor on his statement. Deportations are as good as “killing” once the barn door is finally locked shut.

American_Jihadist on June 29, 2007 at 8:45 PM

Immigration in 3D.

Detect
Detain
Deport

Mojave Mark on June 29, 2007 at 9:28 PM

Tickledragon:

Here in Raleigh…

I always wondered what the Aldi store was…. I often pass by there when going to the Dominos Pizza off of Capital Blvd. I’ll have to check it out.

realVerse: What ever happened to your Videoblogs (assuming this is someone associated with the former videoblog). I used to visit the site often and wondered what ever happened to it.

Abu Daboo Doo on June 29, 2007 at 10:11 PM

LOL! Watch em run like the cockroaches they are!

ToddonCapeCod on June 30, 2007 at 8:49 AM

OK, I just read the FoxNews article in full and noticed two errors:

#2 — This quote:

realVerse on June 29, 2007 at 12:47 PM

The value of my place in Ft. Walton (60 miles west) has gone up 15-19% a year! And the property taxes and insurance have skyrocketed as well.

I’m pleased the Panama City authorities have decided to something constructive. Panama City: from Girls gone Wild to Contractors gone Wild!

Zorro on June 30, 2007 at 3:37 PM

While amnesty was being debated in the Senate, Michael Chertoff was interviewed by the Wall Street Journal. He was asked why passing this bill was such a priority. He replied that big business was worried that state and local governments were passing “harsh” laws against ILLEGAL immigrants. Now that the bill failed at the federal level, keep an eye on upcoming state and local laws being passed. More than likely you’ll see ILLEGALS moving in droves to “sanctuary cities” to escape these “harsh” laws. I predict these “sanctuaries” will turn into 3rd world toilets very quickly.

Paul the American on June 30, 2007 at 5:54 PM

Oops, I made a mistake in my above post. To correct it- Senator Kyl of Arizona was the one in the WSJ interview, and Michael Chertoff said the same thing in an interview on Fox News.

Paul the American on June 30, 2007 at 6:03 PM

aaa bbb

BadgerHawk on June 30, 2007 at 9:57 PM

BadgerHawk on June 30, 2007 at 9:58 PM

I trust that you’re talking about ants, raz0r.

Bryan on June 29, 2007 at 11:29 AM