Video: BBC reporter’s suicide-vest hostage tape

posted at 10:48 pm on June 24, 2007 by Allahpundit

This is a new one on me; usually the jihadis reserve the vests for themselves. Unlike Steve Centanni, he’s been spared the indignity of a forced conversion thus far. Let’s hope he gets off that easily in the end.

He’s been missing since March 12, incidentally, right around the time news broke that Palestinian journalists might have had a hand in Centanni’s kidnapping. The outfit who grabbed him calls itself the Army of Islam but is otherwise unknown.

You can imagine how embarrassed Hamas must be by such shameful terrorist behavior occurring inside the Islamic paradise in Gaza.

Comments

No doubt this will earn the Palios even more praise and sympathy from the BBC. The Brits have turned into a spineless society, rife with crime, that rewards the criminal and punishes the victim if a native Brit. Clockwork Orange. the result is tyranny by criminals and minorities, while the middle class cringes in fear. Every generation is now less educated than the one before it. Truly scary.

pat on June 24, 2007 at 10:52 PM

The fact that the US government won’t support these people is criminal! CRIMINAL! I tells ya.

Bad Candy on June 24, 2007 at 10:59 PM

Let’s hope he gets off that easily in the end.

I am sorry for him. I am not sorry that he put himself in this position. He was a Sympathiser and had an outlet worldwide to push his own views. He is now in a trap of his own making.
I hope this ends well but I doubt it will.

labwrs on June 24, 2007 at 11:01 PM

Going into these areas to “report” is a fool’s errand.

There’s nothing more to know once you know they’re Muslim fundamentalists.

Which means: without honor, without shame, and without human feelings for infidels.

Let them scourge themselves, partitioned off from sane humanity, until they sicken of it.

Drunk on Koranic toxins, they will have to “hit bottom” before they will grasp the true depravity of their cult’s dogmas.

profitsbeard on June 24, 2007 at 11:02 PM

Love thier little theme song before the clip. What is this – a new A-rab boy band – complete with kitty in the background meowing? How macho!

warriorlawyer on June 24, 2007 at 11:04 PM

This will either end with him getting killed by these savages or the BBC is gonna end up dropping some serious dime to see him freed. Which I know will be criticized, but it was done with Centanni and that Carroll girl, so I’m not gonna indulge in it personally.

Bad Candy on June 24, 2007 at 11:05 PM

And the left yawns, and sips wine, while pointing the finger at Israel……’See what you have caused!’

Limerick on June 24, 2007 at 11:07 PM

Can anyone give me an exact translation of that sweet Allah top twenty song?

I got a few bits, something about praising Allah for letting them have sex with goats, but not women and something about having sex with 11 year olds being “godly”

Tim Burton on June 24, 2007 at 11:25 PM

Ok.

Now let’s see the video where all the Lefties, the BBC, the MSM in general, the UN, the Human Rights Groups (which are, incidentally, staffed exclusively by hairy-legged-nappy-headed-trustafian-college-age-man-hating-ovary-adoring-women, and the guys who are hoping are to date them by adopting Vegan lifetsyles…) .. *ahem* sorry…

Anyways, let;s see the videos of the Left critizing this inexcusable, inhumane behavior of 1) kidnapping, 2) extorsion, 3) strapping of explosives to the innocent man.

CLOSE GUANTANEMO BAY!!!!

FREE NELSON MANDELA!!!

NO BLOOD FOR OIL!!!

BUSH LIED PEOPLE DIED!!!

CHE IS SOOO HAWT!!!

Montana on June 25, 2007 at 12:50 AM

omg I need to spell check!

Montana on June 25, 2007 at 12:51 AM

The song was about marrying a 6 year old just like big Mo did. RRrrrrl.

Everybody here has it figured out but I wonder when libs will finally determine it’s “Neutron” time. My money would be on some time between 2010 and 2020. Tick, tick, tick…

Mojave Mark on June 25, 2007 at 1:41 AM

This is not news to the MSM. Paris is getting out of jail!!

roninacreage on June 25, 2007 at 8:30 AM

I bet this will be included in that new islam RTS

aclark on June 25, 2007 at 1:04 PM

I just can’t figure out why the Palestinians would kidnap a reporter from the BBC, one of their biggest apologists. Talk about “biting the hand that feeds you”. The logic escapes me… but was there ever any logic among those folks in the first place?

Jonas Parker on June 25, 2007 at 1:37 PM

Jonas Parker on June 25, 2007 at 1:37 PM

The probably just want there to be yet even more outcry from the large liberal BBC.

aclark on June 25, 2007 at 5:58 PM