St. Cindy bemoans agendas of opportunistic Truthers, anti-“Zionists”

posted at 10:56 am on June 19, 2007 by Allahpundit

She’s already kissed off the Democratic Party and the anti-war movement. Now it’s time to break some hearts within her core constituency:

August ’05 was the happiest, yet the 2nd most stressful time of my life. The people who saw my sunburned face, wild hair and chapped lips every time they turned on their TV never saw me tossing and turning in my tent or trailer on a nightly basis totally stressed out about the Rovian smear campaign and worrying about what lies were going to be told about me, or what attack was coming next. It seemed like everyone with an agenda from “Israel is the culprit” to “9-11 was an inside job” flocked to Crawford to have a moment in the blazing hot sun with me. Soldiers came from Ft. Hood to secretly be in solidarity with me and parents of live and dead soldiers also came: Mostly to stand in solidarity with me, but some to try and take Camp Casey over to mold it to their own agendas.

Er, aren’t their agendas her agenda? Mother Sheehan’s been batting her eyes at the Truth movement for months, and had some mighty interesting things to say about Israel’s role in her son’s death once upon a time. She later denied having made those remarks; Slate looked into the matter and found her explanation wanting.

Awfully cute of her pretending to be indignant at being used as a propaganda tool, though.

cindy-chavez.jpg

Comments

Wasn’t she supposed to be going away?

ReubenJCogburn on June 19, 2007 at 11:01 AM

I like how she thinks she’s worth having a ‘moment’ with. Go away already. Though maybe her 3rd goodbye letter will be the charm.

Spirit of 1776 on June 19, 2007 at 11:02 AM

She’s trying to ret-con her own moonbattery. I think she had a gestalt moment on one of those hot summer Texan nights where she realized how much of a disservice she’s done to her son and all the other soldiers currently serving in the sandbox, and now she’s trying to rebuild her image.

Too bad she’s clinically insane. The only thing that will work for her is some quality time in a padded cell and perhaps a full frontal lobotomy.

Mindcrime on June 19, 2007 at 11:06 AM

Rovian Smear Campaign = Delusions of Persecution

Honey, Rove don’t give a rats ass ’bout you.

BohicaTwentyTwo on June 19, 2007 at 11:12 AM

ReubenJCogburn on June 19, 2007 at 11:01 AM

Yes. I’m not sure if she’s received her red shirt from Chavez yet, though.

amerpundit on June 19, 2007 at 11:19 AM

She’s a Communist Mary-Sue.

fusionaddict on June 19, 2007 at 11:28 AM

Even Chavez found her shrill. Note the cotton ball in his ear.

JunkCoast on June 19, 2007 at 11:28 AM

Psychiatrists are still adjusting her medication, and besides bringing her back to reality suddenly rather then in stages may be more then she can handle.

LakeRuins on June 19, 2007 at 11:30 AM

Gosh, I hate long goodbyes…

morganfrost on June 19, 2007 at 11:42 AM

Prototypical media whore. I’ll bet Casey is looking down on her in disgust and shame.

dalewalt on June 19, 2007 at 11:46 AM

A couple of things to keep in mind Cindy dear:
First we can’t miss you if you won’t go away!
Second, absence makes the heart grow fonder, so the longer you’re gone, the less I’ll dislike you….

G-man on June 19, 2007 at 11:57 AM

Maybe she’s just really that dumb!

SouthernGent on June 19, 2007 at 12:27 PM

Classic Liberal. Retires, but can’t stay out of the spotlight for more than a week.

With all the bright bulbs we have in this country why does this .05Watt mini-bulb keep getting quoted? She’s a loon, man-ugly and a traitor……..end of story. (?)

Hening on June 19, 2007 at 12:44 PM

Oh, Cindy. It wasn’t you, it was the hoardes of idiotic media swill that had nothing better to do that summer until Katrina came along. The swine saw the cameras and flocked to Crawford to try and have their “moment in the spotlight” too. Really, it could have been anyone and they still would have come. You should just relish that “the Universe chose you.” hahahaha.

Mallard T. Drake on June 19, 2007 at 1:00 PM

Stuff a sock in it, lady. You sucked it up greedily enough when they were your “buddies”, huh?

Cindy Sheehan: Moron

mojo on June 19, 2007 at 1:39 PM

I wanna talk about me
Wanna talk about I
Wanna talk about number one
Oh my me my
What I think, what I like, what I know, what I want, what I see
I like talking about you you you you, usually, but occasionally
I wanna talk about me

(Just replace usually with always and you have Our Cindy’s theme song.)

Ellen on June 19, 2007 at 1:51 PM

Attentionwh*res are indignant, again.

Entelechy on June 19, 2007 at 1:56 PM

I think, she makes just as strong a candidate for The Price is Right, as Rosie.

jus’ thinkin’ out loud

franksalterego on June 19, 2007 at 2:18 PM

Ding! Your 15 minutes are up and the crust is burning.

Kini on June 19, 2007 at 2:36 PM

Seven times in seven days
I’ve sat and wished my life away
I know the greyness comes and goes
But the sun don’t shine
And the snow don’t snow
There’s Suzy-Ann with her tits and curls
Where mediocrity excels
For those vicious boys and their boring girls
You know it makes me sick but it’s a bozo’s world
Then there’s always the cash
Selling yourself for some trash
Smiling at people that you cannot stand
You’re in demand
Your fifteen minutes start now
City banker looks are in
The heartless heart, the chinless chin
And you’d spill your beans for just a pint of gin
How you got so holy
And became so thin
In Sunday papers every week
The silly words you love to speak
The tacky photos and the phoney smiles
Well it’s a bozo’s world
And you’re a bozo’s child
Then there’s always the cash
Selling yourself for some trash
Smiling at people that you cannot stand
You’re in demand

Fifteen Minutes – Kirsty MacColl

pabo on June 19, 2007 at 3:02 PM

Dear Cindy, you piece of crap.

Please place your thin, white lips around the exhaust pipe of my running SUV and keep sucking until I tell you to stop. That’ll be in about 10 minutes. If not sooner.

Thank you.

georgej on June 19, 2007 at 5:10 PM

Thank you.

georgej on June 19, 2007 at 5:10 PM

Novel way to earn an ashen pie hole.

RushBaby on June 19, 2007 at 5:46 PM

What an enormous piece of crap this thing is, with her wild hair, chapped lips and sunburned face and all. Not to mention she is butt ugly and the biggest looser on the planet earth.

NEMETI IN SYRACUSE on June 19, 2007 at 10:21 PM

Perhaps her Munchhausen Syndrome is starting to subside. Maybe, just maybe, actual sanity is starting to creep back into her psyche. She may yet see what a fool she has been. Whether she’ll ever come around to supporting Bush is still probably too far fetched, when she denounces Hugo Chavez’ assault on democracy we can call her cured.

hadsil on June 20, 2007 at 3:06 AM