Rosie: I paint toy soldiers red and glue them to wood to mourn

posted at 1:56 pm on June 4, 2007 by Allahpundit

I believe it.

army-men.png

Next week during arts and crafts hour: Join Rosie and Kelli as they make portraits of Gen. Petraeus out of macaroni and construction paper.

Exit question: Just how much of a stretch was this role, anyway?

Comments

This is a sick woman in need of some serious psychological help and from the looks of things some serious medication.
/wonder if she does the same thing for each person killed in a drive by or automobile accident.

LakeRuins on June 4, 2007 at 2:00 PM

Ah that explains her problems.

She has sniffed too much glue

William Amos on June 4, 2007 at 2:03 PM

i used to do that with ants. then i’d fry the little terrorists with my magnifying glass. that teaches them to rethink their aggressive foreign policy decisions!

wonder if rosie completes the exercise as well?

lorien1973 on June 4, 2007 at 2:05 PM

I’m glad to see that we aren’t being denied crazy Rosie posts even with her no longer on The View, and I bet Allah is too.

Anyway, what is it with liberals and crappy ‘art’, particularly the extremely crappy protest ‘art’?

Bad Candy on June 4, 2007 at 2:05 PM

Wow, what an idiot. You know there was some Quaker group in Chicago who over the Memorial Day weekend had these boots out with the names of those who were killed. The brother of a friend of ours removed his boots and told them that if they replace them, they will get a TRO to prohibit it. So, this sick bitch isn’t the first on this little showing what 3500 looks like. Of course we can all imagine that she probably eats 3500 calories per meal though so she should know what that looks like.

Catie96706 on June 4, 2007 at 2:07 PM

Fusilli David!

Kid from Brooklyn on June 4, 2007 at 2:10 PM

Fusilli-Rosie anyone?

BillLalor on June 4, 2007 at 2:11 PM

Bad Candy on June 4, 2007 at 2:05 PM

It shows that they care. A homeowner who lives in the nearby college town has put a little red flag on their lawn for each U.S. soldier killed in Iraq, with an “Iraqi Body Count” sign hanging from the porch.

Slublog on June 4, 2007 at 2:12 PM

I have a board with people painted green for all of those murdered my Islamofascists.
Mine’s bigger,rho.

bbz123 on June 4, 2007 at 2:13 PM

She should try Iwo Jima, D-Day, and all the battles in WWII and compare that over the same period of time as Iraq.

Oh, and lastly. I DON’T GIVE A FRIG about Rosie. She isn’t the news!!

No more Rosie.

No more Rosie.

No more Rosie….

Kokonut on June 4, 2007 at 2:15 PM

Allah’s going to call me on this later but I don’t care. She needs to gargle on some buckshot.

PRCalDude on June 4, 2007 at 2:16 PM

Next week she’ll build a model of WTC7 out of Fudgesicle sticks and then blow it up.

saint kansas on June 4, 2007 at 2:17 PM

For some reason, I am picturing Kathy Bates in Misery while reading this.

coyoterex on June 4, 2007 at 2:20 PM

Slublog on June 4, 2007 at 2:12 PM

Niiice…

See, we don’t get much of that here, the worst I saw was one STOP sign with Bush tagged under it.

But it is funny, why not spend some time on something that doesn’t look like something a five year old could reproduce? I know the point is to show you care, but it seems to me the crappy quality says,

“I care, but not enough to actually spend more than five minutes time on my dramatic symbol of protest, or you know, do anything for that matter.”

Bad Candy on June 4, 2007 at 2:23 PM

saint kansas on June 4, 2007 at 2:17 PM

Maybe her and the chickenwire guy can team up for a project…

Bad Candy on June 4, 2007 at 2:25 PM

Just how much of a stretch was this role, anyway?

They’re gonna put me in the movies, and all I have to do is act naturally.

Kini on June 4, 2007 at 2:26 PM

Please, no more rosie.
But that’s just me.

SuperManGreenLantern on June 4, 2007 at 2:29 PM

But did she buy carbon offsets to cover the production of greenhouse gases associated with manufacture and transportation of her art materials? We all know that those weren’t locally produced organic free range plastic army men.

rw on June 4, 2007 at 2:30 PM

You know, my heart breaks every time I hear of one of our soldiers dying. I know that somewhere, a family is devastated. I pray for those families. There is nothing wrong about being upset for these soldiers and families. But, her reasons for her “art” is wrong. It’s making her feel better about herself for wanting to end this war. She can point at it and say, “Look, look at how many people have died. This is why we need to get out. I’m saddened by this, and we need to stop the war NOW!!” She has no concept about what we are really doing over there, and she has no respect for the soldiers and what they have sacrificed for us. None. She is bats**t crazy, and needs some serious therapy.

BTW, I am NOT the steph that wrote to Rosie. Just want to clarify that.

StephC on June 4, 2007 at 2:36 PM

OT but interesting none the less. Or at least I think so.
On June 6th XM® satellite radio they are replaying in realtime the D-Day invasion using archival footage from that day. I plan to peek in on it just to see how the reporting of the day was done.
Anyway for what it is worth.

LakeRuins on June 4, 2007 at 2:37 PM

Carbon offsets?

Hell, when Rosie farts, Al Qaeda claims credit.

there it is on June 4, 2007 at 2:37 PM

Slublog on June 4, 2007 at 2:12 PM

On the plus side, nobody digs up her yard anymore.

James on June 4, 2007 at 2:42 PM

That will be good therapy for her when they send her to the loony bin.

rplat on June 4, 2007 at 2:46 PM

Was that Whoopie “Abortion was the hardest decision I ever Made” Goldberg, as her zany downstairs neighbor?

Hening on June 4, 2007 at 2:46 PM

Ah that explains her problems.

She has sniffed too much glue

William Amos on June 4, 2007 at 2:03 PM

Someone should glue her lips together.

Wade on June 4, 2007 at 2:47 PM

Dang Allah, you just can’t let go of Rosie can you? You worry me.

vcferlita on June 4, 2007 at 3:15 PM

Every time I see a Rosie post, this comes to mind.

jeffNWV on June 4, 2007 at 3:18 PM

Can I express my joy at your posting of The Soup?

My favorite show ever!

ballz2wallz on June 4, 2007 at 3:57 PM

And then eat it…

heatherrc77 on June 4, 2007 at 4:09 PM

Maybe Rosie should take a million toy Iraqis, put them on little buses, drive them out in the desert, shoot them with a BB gun, and them bury them in a little trench to mourn all the people killed by Saddam. She could take others and hang them or throw them off buildings or tie lit firecrackers to them or spray Raid on them from little toy helicopters. Others she could throw in the wood chipper.

Tantor on June 4, 2007 at 5:12 PM

Dang Allah, you just can’t let go of Rosie can you? You worry me.

vcferlita on June 4, 2007 at 3:15 PM

Not only that, but no post thus far on Paris Hilton going to jail. How could he neglect that? I’ve had a smile on my face all day long.

CyberCipher on June 4, 2007 at 5:42 PM

I’d like to see them create a piece of art which depicts all the people in Iraq, and then in the entire world, harassed, oppressed, kidnapped, tortured, slaughtered, blown up, and down right murdered by Muslims.

They won’t do it.

William

William2006 on June 4, 2007 at 6:09 PM

Ah but does she paint little figurines for every dead Iraqi?

Racist!

Benaiah on June 4, 2007 at 6:13 PM

I wonder if she’d paint tiny babies and glue them to a vacuum cleaner to mourn all the aborted babies?

SouthernGent on June 4, 2007 at 6:16 PM

So, all I can gather from this, according to her recent remarks on The View, it’s only the LIVE Terrorist/Soldiers she hates?

franksalterego on June 4, 2007 at 6:54 PM

The Aristocrats!

unamused on June 4, 2007 at 7:47 PM

I didn’t read all the previous posts, but I wonder if Rosie does anything for all the Americans killed by illegal aliens. Nah. I didn’t think so…

PoliticallyIncorrectSandy on June 4, 2007 at 9:49 PM