Video: Kindergarten graduation, death cult style

posted at 9:37 am on June 1, 2007 by Allahpundit

Some commenter made the point in this thread that another thing leftists have in common with Islamists is that both get their kids to do their dirty work for them. That’s grossly unfair, though, given what sort of work each has in mind. Here’s the latest reminder, Exhibit ZZZ in the case against systemic Palestinian child abuse. Like I said during the uproar over Mickey Maus, there’s new video in this vein every other week; it’s just that the press doesn’t pay attention unless quirky ersatz Disney characters are involved.

Maybe they’ll pay attention to this. It’s similar to another death-cult video that surfaced recently, which you’ll remember seeing on right-wing blogs and absolutely nowhere else. Click the image to watch.

graduation.jpg

Update: This has been around awhile, but since it proves my point so well, it’s worth a reminder.

Comments

well, isn’t that cute?

wryteacher on June 1, 2007 at 9:44 AM

Those are some kinda BAD ASS caps and gowns.

Man…Americans are sooOOoooo “fashion backward”.

seejanemom on June 1, 2007 at 9:45 AM

Ah, learning the good old A B C’s of life…Ammo, Bombs, and Chaos.

soulsirkus on June 1, 2007 at 9:59 AM

Following up on your Adam Gadahn outakes theme, I suspect a mass airdrop of Playstations and Nintendos would have these kids (and their daddies) out of their masks and camo and onto the couch with controllers in hand.

Bob L on June 1, 2007 at 10:00 AM

Yep. And money well-spent, say I.

Bob's Kid on June 1, 2007 at 10:04 AM

Ultimate justification for teaching my own kids the Steady Hold Factors. These are the kids that my kids will be fighting in another generation if we keep pussy-footing around with Islamofascist Terrorism.

Lawrence on June 1, 2007 at 10:05 AM

Why in God’s name is the world capitulating to this religion???

NRA4Freedom on June 1, 2007 at 10:08 AM

After seeing countless similar images I can only come to one conclusion: Palestinians really love skiing and shooting. They should sweep the biathlon medals in future winter olympics.

SailorDave on June 1, 2007 at 10:08 AM

Well, the good news is that they STILL shoot from the hip and U.S. Marines and Soldiers AIM first, THEN shoot. Advantage: U.S. Troops.

Tony737 on June 1, 2007 at 10:16 AM

Let’s get this cliche out of the way,

They blow up so fast!

Bad Candy on June 1, 2007 at 10:18 AM

Why in God’s name is the world capitulating to this religion???

NRA4Freedom on June 1, 2007 at 10:08 AM

Good question. But I would argue this is a death cult and NOT a religion.

Maxx on June 1, 2007 at 10:21 AM

Has anyone sent this clip to Jimmah, friend of the “we only want to live in peace” Palestinians?

fogw on June 1, 2007 at 10:21 AM

Wow. Raising little terrorist homicide bombers. Their moms must be proud!!!

pullingmyhairout on June 1, 2007 at 10:23 AM

Lawrence on June 1, 2007 at 10:05 AM

Yep. While my kindergartener sings “you are my sunshine,” the islamic-fascist kids practice a military crawl. truly sad and frightening.

pullingmyhairout on June 1, 2007 at 10:26 AM

Initial Observations:

1. Is that kevlar they’re wearing?
2. What does rolling around on the ground do, when fighting the US?
3. Where’s the attacks by the UN and Amnesty International?

amerpundit on June 1, 2007 at 10:37 AM

pullingmyhairout on June 1, 2007 at 10:23 AM

Yes. They blow up so fast these days…

amerpundit on June 1, 2007 at 10:38 AM

Bad Candy on June 1, 2007 at 10:18 AM

Ahhh! I’m not doing well today.

amerpundit on June 1, 2007 at 10:39 AM

But if you ask Rosie, Americans are the real terrorists.Whatever.

vcferlita on June 1, 2007 at 10:54 AM

Media civilians.

Buck Turgidson on June 1, 2007 at 11:09 AM

If the entire world steps up, condemns Israel and helps to wipe it off the world map, then these poor innocent children won’t have to suffer like this.

It’s all our fault, not theirs.

Please, think of the children.

/sarc

SilverStar830 on June 1, 2007 at 11:10 AM

I thought this would make me feel better. It didn’t. Pardon me while I go kick my dog around the yard, and sorry for the bloviating.

OneEyedJack on June 1, 2007 at 10:30 AM

Pwn3d!

Bad Candy on June 1, 2007 at 11:11 AM

Aww, meant to quote Amerpundit at 10:39….Self pwn3d!

Bad Candy on June 1, 2007 at 11:12 AM

I wonder if youthful rebellion there involves not exploding in marketplaces or kidnapping people. It’s opposite world.

Krydor on June 1, 2007 at 11:21 AM

Wow, and to think for my kids’ Kindergarten graduation they only sang “She’ll be coming ’round the mountain” and danced without guns or kevlar.

heatherrc77 on June 1, 2007 at 1:04 PM

You all are just being culturally insensitive.

Alden Pyle on June 1, 2007 at 1:19 PM

Somewhere, in there, I’m sure there is a Fizal the car, no truck bomber. Who’ll pretend to be sick when it’s time blow up the embassy. Next time, on the Sands of Passion.

Kini on June 1, 2007 at 1:47 PM

My granddaughter is finishing kindergarten this year and I can’t imagine anyone in her class with this much hate in their heart. How can an adult do this to innocent children?This in the name of religion is a travesty. All of Islam is evil. If we don’t take care of the Muslim problem now, we can all expect to be blown to bits in a car bomb, a plane bomb or by those little Muslim monsters just getting out of kindergarten.
With all of our liberal friends cowing down to these hateful people, we are all going to be doomed. We will be told to worship allah or die. This is a no brainer for me. I would never be part of such a hateful, horrible practice in the name of religion.

bjb on June 1, 2007 at 4:25 PM