Video — New Vent: Thanks for the Memories, Cindy!

posted at 8:00 am on May 31, 2007 by Bryan

Download for your iPod

Update (MM):

Here are the lyrics if you want to sing along…

Thanks for the memory
Of media stunts galore, undermining the war
You might have been a headache but you never were a bore
How unhinged it was.

And thanks for the memory
Of hunger strikes for peace, fights with the police
And BDS, Hugo Chavez, and kisses on the cheeks
How un-hinged it was

“Cindy”:

Many’s the time that I feasted
On ice cream when I said I had fasted
Oh, well, it was swell while it lasted
I had so much fun…
“Bob”: …but there was much harm done…

And thanks for the memory
Of protests draped in pink, moonbats on the brink
The Reverends and all your friends who think just like you think

Osama bids adieu, cheerio, and toodle-oo
How un-hinged it was.

***

Previous sing-a-longs:

Farewell to Rosie
Give jihad a chance

Comments

wiping tear. lololol

oakpack on May 31, 2007 at 8:15 AM

who?

Pilgrim on May 31, 2007 at 8:19 AM

The Ventilators rock! When does the tour start?

SAM 1X on May 31, 2007 at 8:20 AM

seriously tho…Casey deserved SO much more than what his mother offered us and him.

God Speed Casey Sheehan.

Pilgrim on May 31, 2007 at 8:20 AM

Funny. But Bryan and MM, I’m glad you guys have a paying job. Simon Cowell would have plenty to say about the performance. But I think you’re great!

stonemeister on May 31, 2007 at 8:39 AM

ahhh… Good times, good times.

mojowire on May 31, 2007 at 8:52 AM

thanks guys!!! that was great. now i’ll shed a happy tear. ya’ll do political satire so well.

todd76705 on May 31, 2007 at 8:59 AM

Thank you, Michelle and Bryan, for letting me hear Michelle’s cindy impression one last time..for now. :) Cheers.

austinnelly on May 31, 2007 at 9:17 AM

Somewhere, Bob Hope is laughin’ his hiney off. Nice job, MM and Bryan. And thanks for the memory of Bob.

FishFearMe on May 31, 2007 at 9:29 AM

I’ll be happy never to see her mug again.

ballz2wallz on May 31, 2007 at 9:56 AM

In the words of that great Top Ten Country Western Song…”Thank God and Greyhound She’s Gone” !

DoctorDentons on May 31, 2007 at 10:16 AM

Sorry, but as the song ends, she’ll be back. She has had a taste of the limelight, she’s on a cause, there will be enough looney supporters calling for her return. I bet she is taking a break to gear up for political season next year. Coming soon: Cindy 2, This Time It’s Personal.

Mallard T. Drake on May 31, 2007 at 10:17 AM

Get a load of those fellow travelers of hers. Ugh!Did she really hold up an I heart Al Queda shirt? She was used, lost the rest of her family and dishonored Casey. Was it worth it Cindy?

debi118 on May 31, 2007 at 10:18 AM

So long pinhead. Take your ugly, silly self home to the kiddies, which is where you should have been all along. Moron.

UnEasyRider on May 31, 2007 at 10:38 AM

That was hilarious.

Farmer_Joe on May 31, 2007 at 10:46 AM

OMG! Thanks Michelle and Bryan for my ab workout today. I haven’t laughed that hard in a while. How many takes did ya’ll do? I want to hear the blooper reel.

KelliD on May 31, 2007 at 10:46 AM

Funny.

Mallard T. Drake on May 31, 2007 at 10:17 AM

Yeah.

Spirit of 1776 on May 31, 2007 at 10:52 AM

Here’s hoping we’ll be Sheehan you again….NOT!

soulsirkus on May 31, 2007 at 11:21 AM

Another Moonbat from from the Left will take her place soon enough, if she is indeed retreating into private life. Sheehan is an aid and comfort to our enemies, and an active voice against our military when they need support. Too bad she is not inclined to live with her buddy Chavez – permanently.

omegaram on May 31, 2007 at 11:29 AM

wiping tear. lololol
oakpack on May 31, 2007 at 8:15 AM

Wiping EARS…

heh…

Mazztek on May 31, 2007 at 11:39 AM

I bet she is taking a break to gear up for political season next year.
Mallard T. Drake on May 31, 2007 at 10:17 AM

On the nose, MTD. After Chris Matthews said last year she was so much better informed than most that she should run for Congess, her reply was: “Not this time, Chris.”

What will be fun will be the leaks that come out about who her advisors are and what they are saying, where her money is coming from, etc. All in a way that is so evasive and so coy that it will make Fred!’s leadup to running seem like a high-speed freight train headed a straight track.

Oh, and that stuff about her being used and tossed aside? I think it’s more likely she is tired of being in a public role and wants to move higher up into the role of a full-fledged “user”.

eeyore on May 31, 2007 at 11:43 AM

As I was listening, for some reason I kept flashing to a picture of Archie Bunker from All in the Family…. you know the one from the opening credits where he and Edith are singing?

LOL… thanks for the laugh….

Romeo13 on May 31, 2007 at 11:47 AM

She must have remembered she had other kids she has been neglecting.

Black Adam on May 31, 2007 at 11:56 AM

Wow, Tom Baker has really let himself go…… oh wait! Thats a woman?!

liquidflorian on May 31, 2007 at 12:02 PM

Mark my words

This is nothing more than a cancer in remission.

It’ll be back

franksalterego on May 31, 2007 at 12:09 PM

I’m reminded of the end of Star Wars (New Hope) where Darth Vader’s X-Wing is hit and he spirals off into outer space … never to return … until next time …

boru on May 31, 2007 at 12:29 PM

I guess The Ventilators need to start working on “My Moonbats Back and you’re gonna be in trouble…..”

KelliD on May 31, 2007 at 12:50 PM

I love Michelle’s Cindy impression

Gwillie on May 31, 2007 at 1:13 PM

Brilliant!

JinxMcHue on May 31, 2007 at 1:32 PM

What is it about Cindy’s voice and Michelle’s impression of it that makes my ears bleed????

Rich on May 31, 2007 at 1:34 PM

Please sir, may I have more vents!

Kini on May 31, 2007 at 1:49 PM

She may come back. If she does, she’ll still be destroyed because our side will pick up where we left off.

There is NO upside — for her — in “retreat” and then resurgance, because we won’t forget her past behavior.

She should stay home and get on with her life.

georgej on May 31, 2007 at 2:16 PM

You know, I’d give her a break if I thought that she was honestly fighting for a cause she believed in, no matter how uninformed. But I don’t, and she didn’t, and it’s way past time she packed up and returned to what’s left of her family, if they’ll have her. May reflection and reason bring her to realize how much she dishonored her son’s service and memory.

Freelancer on May 31, 2007 at 2:56 PM

…and she will be back. You can bet the farm on it.

But until then, “good riddance attention whore”

SilverStar830 on May 31, 2007 at 3:10 PM

I can’t look. Is she back yet?

oakpack on May 31, 2007 at 3:59 PM

How did ya’ll get Cindy to sing and Why? Or how did you get BP to sing with Cindy?

Drtuddle on May 31, 2007 at 5:20 PM

Wonderful!
I give her about two weeks.

You forgot “Stop this Bulls**t!”

gatewaypundit on May 31, 2007 at 5:42 PM

I’ll be back!

I’m sure she will. It still makes my blood boil seeing those pics of her and Chavez!

4shoes on May 31, 2007 at 5:45 PM

You should put the vents back on top.

Iblis on May 31, 2007 at 5:49 PM

You should put the vents back on top.

Ditto

Drtuddle on May 31, 2007 at 6:06 PM

The was hilarious! Bravo Bravo! I’d love it if Brit Hume would use this clip at the close of his program… he always closes with a light moment, this would be perfect.

And now that we have had our first installment of The Ventilators since the site redesign, I’m happy. I like the new format.

Zorro on May 31, 2007 at 6:19 PM

I don’t know how I’d react if I lost a child, but if I turned into that I hope somebody would shoot me! Anyway, hope she’s gone for good, and now that she’s got time on her hands maybe she’ll go out and buy Casey a headstone!

ritemama on May 31, 2007 at 6:23 PM

Vader piloted a TIE/Advanced fighter. But you probably knew that.

The Monster on May 31, 2007 at 6:48 PM

William Shatner once added to Warhols “In the future everyone will be famous for 15 minutes”. Shatner added to that, “..and have a website’

Cindy your15 minutes are up, and time to save a bit of cash that you might need right now and shut down that website.

pabo on May 31, 2007 at 9:00 PM

You should put the vents back on top.

Ditto

Drtuddle on May 31, 2007 at 6:06 PM

Dittos

TwinkietheKid on May 31, 2007 at 9:46 PM

This was so good that I went back to listen to the other two sing-a-longs. Amazing array of talents at HA.

Sidenote – Chavez makes appearances in 2 out of the 3 productions. I think Carter too. Theme developing “worst characters in prominent offices in this hemisphere”. Mr. Bush 43 to be considered for the next sing-a-long…

Entelechy on May 31, 2007 at 9:49 PM

The left will find another poor victim to exploit in three… two… one…

Mojave Mark on June 1, 2007 at 12:50 AM

KelliD on May 31, 2007 at 12:50 PM

LMAO…good one KelliD!

FishFearMe on May 31, 2007 at 9:29 AM

I loved Bob Hope and I miss him, but I’m sure he’s got our departed soldiers that gave all rolling in the aisles in heaven…

Sorry, but as the song ends, she’ll be back. Coming soon: Cindy 2, This Time It’s Personal.

Mallard T. Drake on May 31, 2007 at 10:17 AM

Unfortunately you’re right MTD….oh the agony…oh the shame…AND GOOD GOD MAN…THAT…THAT FACE!! After seeing Sheehan and Tokyo-Rosie’s face all over the place lately I’ve seriously been afraid to sleep for fear of seeing them in my dreams nightmares! (shudder)

Liberty or Death on June 1, 2007 at 12:58 AM

Mildly disturbing.

amerpundit on June 1, 2007 at 1:28 AM

KindlyIf it wouldn’t put you out too much Oh please, please, please put the vents back on the front! HA has lost some oomph.

This song was fun and quite clever. You two have improved, but the vocals still need some work. Great Cindy impression, Michelle! Looking forward to the next offering.

Veritas on June 1, 2007 at 2:29 AM

That was AWFUL!!!!

Ouch!!! My ears!

My cat sings better than that, even when he is screaming after I accidentally step on his tail!!!! (grin!)

Don’t ya just love the way Cindy Sheehan defecated on her son’s memory, on the US, on the US flag, and on honor and valor? What a champion for Casey’s memory!

Don’t ya just love how some who appeared in those photos, such as Nancy Pelosi, Al Sharpton, and others, helped undermine our nation and, by giving aid and confort and encouragement to the enemy, here and abroad, helped snatch defeat from the jaws of victory?

Don’t ya just love the USA in 2007, with a corrupt Democrat congress in power, but with a news media acting as claques for leftists, liberals, which the Democrats attract, there is not story, it is all “Republicans” who are those nasty homophobic, racist, bigoted, mean, nasty, corrupt people? Those nasty, evil, meannies, the Right Wingers!!!! The Conservatives!

What’s in the water?

Cindy,

Good bye.

With any luck, you and your true love, Hugo Chavez will marry, and those people you love, you know “al Qaeda” as in the T shirt you are holding in the photo (or is that a photo shopped image?) “I “heart” al Qaeda” will attend and fill your wedding ceremony with their love. Then you can manifest those wacky ideals of yours and make them a reality!

William

William2006 on June 1, 2007 at 4:33 AM

It was a little weird watching a VENT on iFilm.

iNeXuS on June 1, 2007 at 5:14 AM

Absolute moral authority.

Hilts on June 1, 2007 at 9:40 AM

Great, I was looking forward to some out takes at the end. I’m sure you had alot of fun putting this together.

I love your site.

ct256a on June 1, 2007 at 9:49 AM

If she is not the ugliest woman on the earth, when #1 dies she goes right to number one automaticaly. No vote, no cacuss no nothing, just right to #1. My I never see her face again.

NEMETI IN SYRACUSE on June 1, 2007 at 8:27 PM