Video: School pageant, Palestinian style; Update: YouTube deleting comments?

posted at 4:03 pm on May 27, 2007 by Allahpundit

That whole jihad problem’s going to start clearing right up just as soon as the Palestinians get their own state, a-yup.

Kudos, though, to whoever thought of putting the Hamas bandana on the doll. In the long, rich history of creepy doll imagery, that one stands apart. Click the image to watch.

pali-doll.jpg

Update: Down the memory hole.

Comments

Man and I thought those Jon Benet Little Miss Sunshine pagents were creepy.

liberrocky on May 27, 2007 at 4:16 PM

Hamas PTA, how about that.
Teach their children well…. ?!?
At least they have aspirations of a good life pushing up the daisy’s.
The parents must be proud to see their kids die before them.
I’m sure it’s some kind of whacked out version of birth control.
I’m trying to be culturally sensitive, but I just don’t get it.

Kini on May 27, 2007 at 4:24 PM

Yea… The terroists are mothers and fathers, right, Ro-beast?

Mazztek on May 27, 2007 at 4:43 PM

Golda Meir had it right when she said (paraphrasing) this will end when they love their children more than they hate us. By the looks of it we have a long way to go.

KelliD on May 27, 2007 at 4:48 PM

To be fair, that probably wasn’t a real suicide belt.
Probably.

billy on May 27, 2007 at 4:55 PM

This stuff is a long, long way from Miss Nancy and her Magic Mirror on Romper Room.

abinitioadinfinitum on May 27, 2007 at 6:46 PM

engahmed (1 hour ago) marked as spam
the jewish must be wiped from the earth.

He must have noticed the spike in people watching.

- The Cat

P.S. I would have flagged but everyone needs to see this stuff.

MirCat on May 27, 2007 at 8:12 PM

The dude’s flickr page. http://flickr.com/photos/eng_ahmed Is it me or does this guy have access outside most people.

- The Cat

MirCat on May 27, 2007 at 8:16 PM

Looking back. Mr. Green Jeans on Captain Kangaroo may have been a Hamas plant.

Buck Turgidson on May 27, 2007 at 8:24 PM

Utterly barbaric. Raising children to be use as weapons of war is impossible to comprehend. They don’t need negotiators, they need a few hundred exorcists.

Zorro on May 27, 2007 at 9:24 PM

Thank you Ehg Ahmed for giving us proof of what you are and what you want. Now informed we can inform those who refuse to believe. How long can they stay in denial…

Does anyone know how to send this link to Ms O’Donnel’s blog?

CCRWM on May 27, 2007 at 11:29 PM

Disgusting……

Lonevoice on May 27, 2007 at 11:39 PM

That production was incredibly long, those poor children in a huge room absolutely full of perverts. These “adults” are nothing more than evil perverts, using their own children for their own awful purpose. It makes me ill.

4shoes on May 28, 2007 at 12:31 AM

holy sh*t that was disgusting.

jummy on May 28, 2007 at 12:43 AM

Oh No! It isn’t the Religion that is the cause of this….It is oppression!

Insert rolleyes/

Tim Burton on May 28, 2007 at 12:48 AM

anyone have an idea of what the thing shown jutting out from the kabbah is at the halfway point of this video?

jummy on May 28, 2007 at 12:48 AM

What’s the quote? “When they love their kids more than they hate”…

Aw, who am I kidding. That’s never going to happen. Does anyone really believe that they’ll love their kids more than they hate anyone?

Seriously?

Obviously they have no concern for their children, except as ammunition (literally in many cases) in the war against the jooooos. What exactly is going to happen to change that?

I can’t see it happening. Sad to say, but I can’t.

gekkobear on May 28, 2007 at 1:09 AM

Time for the HAMAS CHUCKY movie.

With this little jihadi doll causing mayhem in a gathering of naive journalists, feckless intelligence officers (a good place for a Chertoff lookalike) and brainless entertainment figures… with Sean Penn playing himself & Rose O’D. playing Shamu).

I’ve only seen passing clips from these diseased doll flicks, but I think I’d even pay to see a satire of a bunch of BDS folks getting their cumuppence from a cute little killer doll with a green Hamas bandana.

And teenie-weenie RPG’s.

(Anybody out there do Claymation?)

profitsbeard on May 28, 2007 at 1:52 AM

Gee, even if I could pull off my best Rodney King impression, it looks like the answer to “Can’t we all just get along?” is (still) a resounding “NO!” (So what else is new?) Maniacs like these never learn.

SpartRan on May 28, 2007 at 2:02 AM

The big question for me is not the video itself, but the comments that were deleted, including mine. I know that whoever posts a vid has control over the comments, and that’s fine, I suppose, although I wish they had some tracker that would at least show how many comments were deleted, but I find that about 90% of the time, if I post on a Jihad or radical Islamic vid on Youtube, the post gets deleted, even if all I do is quote the Koran and a link — if my comment doesn’t agree with the message the poster intended.

I’ve heard of comments that don’t follow the local orthodoxy disappearing on the comments section of the Guardian and the BBC (it hasn’t happened to me yet, although I don’t post there that often). I wonder if a study has been done on the subject, comparing the tolerance of each main site. It would be interesting to see.

Aardvark on May 28, 2007 at 5:12 PM