Video: Rosie believes America is the real terrorist state; Update: Rosie names her experts for the 9/11 showdown

posted at 4:47 pm on May 17, 2007 by Ian

Rosie “Terrorists are mothers and fathers” O’Donnell railed against the United States on The View today, implying that our country sponsors terrorism. Rosie also said that she doesn’t believe in the “trick” that there are “terrorists” who are out there “to get us.” With the air quotes.

Conservative co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck stepped to challenge the Queen of Nice Conspiracies. Earlier this week, she laughed at Rosie’s crackpot 9/11 conspiracy theories and today Elisabeth cross-examined the rotund oracle with a simple question: Do you believe in terrorism? RO’s answer neither surprises nor disappoints. Whatever the question, the answer is always “America is the real villain.”

Transcript:

ROSIE: Because you think that they’re [terrorists] innately evil people? So they just grow up and decide for no reason to kill themselves?

ELISABETH: Islamic terrorists? Extremists? Who blow their own children up?

ROSIE: I don’t like to use the word “terrorists” —

ELISABETH: I will use it time and time again because those are the people that flew planes into our buildings and killed our people. Terrorists. Those are people who were in Fort Dix, New Jersey who were plotting to kill our soldiers in cold blood. Those are terrorists. What do you want to call them, Sweet peas? …. What’s a murderer? A nice guy is a murderer?

***

ROSIE: 655,000 Iraqi civilians are dead. Who are the terrorists?

ELISABETH: Who are the terrorists?

ROSIE: 655 Iraqis — I’m saying look — we invaded

ELISABETH: Who are you calling terrorists then?

ROSIE: I’m saying that if you were in Iraq and another country, the United States, the richest country in the world invaded your country and killed 655,000 of your citizens, what would you call us?

ELISABETH: Are we killing their citizens or are there people also killing their citizens?

ROSIE: We invaded a sovereign nation and occupying a country against the UN.

***

ROSIE: The vast majority of Americans no longer are falling for the trick of the bad “terrorists” who are out there “to get us.”

ELISABETH: I’m not a fool and I’m not an American who is falling for a trick that people are terrorists. I don’t believe everyone in a foreign nation is a terrorist — there are people who believe if you use that word you’re a fool, you’re brainwashed (mainly Rosie), you’re not informed. I believe that there are certain people who are terrorists ….

***

ROSIE: But then it gives the leaders the authority to do whatever they want whenever they want because this invisible, hard to find force field of terror.

ELISABETH: Do you not believe in terrorism?

ROSIE: I believe, Elisabeth, that 6,000 dead Americans from 9/11 and this war is a lot less than 655,000 dead Iraqis.

ELISABETH: But, do you believe in terrorism?

ROSIE: I believe that every human life is equal.

ELISABETH: DO YOU BELIEVE IN TERRORISM?

ROSIE: I believe in state sponsored terrorism. I believe there is government sponsored terrorism in every nation in the world, including ours.

(bp)

Update: Bertha’s named her champions for the faceoff with Elisabeth over 9/11. Next Thursday, high noon (well, 11 a.m.) Appearing for the Truthers: Dylan Avery and Korey Rowe … better known as the director and producer of “Loose Change.”

Comments

She makes me want to vomit.

shaken on May 17, 2007 at 4:51 PM

She’s your Buddy Allah!

Drtuddle on May 17, 2007 at 4:54 PM

What a buffoon. And that 655K number is complete BS. Bless Elisabeth for trying, but alas, facts will never matter to liberals.

CP on May 17, 2007 at 4:54 PM

Mind-boggling moral relativism run amok. I hopweshe takes down all of her enablers with her when she crashes,and she will.

bbz123 on May 17, 2007 at 4:54 PM

ROSIE: I don’t like to use the word “terrorists” –

Then she probably doesn’t like how I refer to her. Hmm.

665,000 dead? She’s quoting statistics from a poll that everyone from the Iraqi government, to President Bush, to my Uncle Steve, debunked.

We’re not killing innocent civilians. Their own people are killing each other up, as they have been doing for 1,000 years. Rosie needs to go back to school.

amerpundit on May 17, 2007 at 4:55 PM

ROSIE: We invaded a sovereign nation and occupying a country against the UN.

how many resolutions were there against Iraq under saddam?

oh wait, that would require the application of logic, but there is no such thing as logic in Rosieworld

Canadian Imperialist Running Dog on May 17, 2007 at 4:56 PM

Oh shut your fat, mucking fouth!

Why keep pointing to this moron? Is the network is in lock-step with her? Are they letting her dig her own grave? They either agree with her or are so morally bankrupt or beholden to the almighty dollar that they let this continue.

Elizabeth may be doing better, but she is just inadequate. Nice rack, though.

sorry

ej_pez on May 17, 2007 at 4:59 PM

On the immigration thread, many people – myself included – wonder how it could get any worse and are on the verge of just throwing up our hands in disgust. Thank you Ian for the slap in the face bringing me back to reality.

People like Rosie remind me that we must never, ever, give up fighting for this country. Massive warts (Rosie) and all, I still believe we are the greatest nation on earth.

jman on May 17, 2007 at 5:02 PM

Hot Air has to take some of the blame for making Rosie what she is today. Shame on you.

doufree on May 17, 2007 at 5:02 PM

I’m sure RO loves the free online publicity we’re handing to her right now.

Let’s teach our kids she’s a crazy person PRIVATELY and that they should ignore needy, sad, attention whores her in public.

ScottMcC on May 17, 2007 at 5:03 PM

ABC is more than complicit. I have very little reason to doubt that RO is representing the network’s opinion, while giving them plausible deniability. And even though Bawbwa finally had enough and canned her, she’s going to go out as loudly and harshly as she can.

Freelancer on May 17, 2007 at 5:05 PM

ROSIE: 655,000 Iraqi civilians are dead. Who are the terrorists?

Uh, the people who killed a great majority of them?

SouthernDem on May 17, 2007 at 5:06 PM

I believe a link was published the last time Rosie quoted this number to a LIBERAL website that totally debunked the number she is quoting. In fact, I think she has taken the correct number times 10 if I am not mistaken. At any rate, I will quote President Bush. A litany of complaints is not a plan. Sorry, I could not watch the whole clip. I can’t get past Rosie and Joy, who sounds like she needs nasal polyp surgery to go with the lobotomy.

Glynn on May 17, 2007 at 5:06 PM

Seems like those pregnancy hormones are kicking in for Elisabeth. She’s doing a lot better recently on not letting the libs shout her down.

Orange Man on May 17, 2007 at 5:07 PM

ROSIE: I believe that every human life is equal.

That’s funny, Rosie, on your vlog today you were talking about how you felt no sadness for Jerry Falwell’s death. So, to be consistent, you must either feel no sadness for “655k Iraqi deaths”, or you must feel sadness for Jerry Falwell’s death.

Which will it be?

Matticus Finch on May 17, 2007 at 5:11 PM

I was flipping through this morning and saw much of this show. After a break, Joy commented how she was coming back to the stage and heard screaming. She thought someone might catch the scene on a cell phone and put it on YouTube. I wish someone did.

Bless Elisabeth.

Canadian Infidel on May 17, 2007 at 5:14 PM

What sane person would watch this for pleasure or counsel?

mymanpotsandpans on May 17, 2007 at 5:15 PM

Are you surprised? She’s not exactly a brain trust.

Esthier on May 17, 2007 at 5:16 PM

Why can’t Steyn go on there and “debate” her? Geez.

robblefarian on May 17, 2007 at 5:23 PM

Rosie’s mind would change real quick if she were forced to watch some jihadists hack through her “wifes” throat.

She is such a side show freak its almost insulting to spend any time thinking about what she says.

americaslaststand on May 17, 2007 at 5:23 PM

ROSIE: I don’t like to use the word “terrorists”

I don’t like to use the words “dumbass fat cow”, but we should call them as we see them.

fogw on May 17, 2007 at 5:26 PM

Nobody who can actually stand up to her will ever make it onto that show and she will make sure of it.

EnochCain on May 17, 2007 at 5:27 PM

Hasn’t that 650,000 count been disproven or is that accurate?

V15J on May 17, 2007 at 5:29 PM

ROSIE: I don’t like to use the word “terrorists”

Well, I don’t particularly like using the words fat, stupid, traitor and ignorant … especially all in one sentence, but hey, if the shoe fits …

darwin on May 17, 2007 at 5:31 PM

I guess spamming those Ron Paul polls does trick people into thinking he has support.

frankj on May 17, 2007 at 5:33 PM

Bless Elisabeth.

Canadian Infidel on May 17, 2007 at 5:14 PM

Yeah, I don’t believe that they’re all “friends” on the set.

liquidflorian on May 17, 2007 at 5:34 PM

Hasn’t that 650,000 count been disproven or is that accurate?

V15J on May 17, 2007 at 5:29 PM

Disproven, both commonsensicly (is that a word?) and by analysis of the original study. The number just lives on in lefty folklore.

lorien1973 on May 17, 2007 at 5:34 PM

Hasn’t that 650,000 count been disproven or is that accurate?

V15J on May 17, 2007 at 5:29 PM

It’s been disproven repeatedly.

Esthier on May 17, 2007 at 5:37 PM

I am so tired of hearing about this woman…..the more you ‘feature’ her, the more she spouts her nonsense. Can we please, please be done with this shit?

dustoffmom on May 17, 2007 at 5:42 PM

If Ron Paul ever needs a new campaign manager …

Drum on May 17, 2007 at 5:45 PM

Wow she is swinging for the fences.

Dennis Miller said Rosie isn’t hurting herself with this type of talk. That the country is split down the middle on the war. I think Dennis is incorrect. The country is split in thirds with the biggest chunk in the middle. Rosie is alienating 66% plus peopl in the country with her crapola. She going to find it hard to have a career based on the truther appeal. Air America here comes Rosie!

Theworldisnotenough on May 17, 2007 at 5:45 PM

>but hey, if the shoe fits,

Tough call. Do they make them that big?

Drum on May 17, 2007 at 5:48 PM

655,000 Iraqi civilians dead, huh? That comes to approximately 448.6 people killed EVERY DAY since the beginning of the war (as of about 4/1/07). That’s about the same number of Dunkin Donuts that Rosie has had EVERY DAY since the beginning of the war. So, she oughtta know. Just sayin’.

/eclair sarc tag off

FishFearMe on May 17, 2007 at 5:52 PM

It’d be amazing if the total of US-inflicted casualties in Iraq, counting both civilians and military, is even 1/10th Rosie’s figure.

For purposes of comparison, here are some numbers from various sources regarding WW2 casualties.

As you can see, 650,000 civilian casualties is a rather pessimistic number even for Japan (multiple sources put it well under 400k), and that’s after two nuclear explosions in urban areas and the firebombing of Tokyo.

Blacklake on May 17, 2007 at 5:56 PM

We invaded a sovereign nation and occupying a country against the UN.

No, UN resolution 1441, which gave Saddam a final 30 days to comply, was passed by all members of the security council. The US did not defy the UN in invading Iraq. Clinton, by contrast, avoided the UN when he bombed Serbia.

Bill Ramey on May 17, 2007 at 5:58 PM

So, when is Rosie’s last day on The View? Let’s have a countdown!

I see Ian and AP have decided to tag-team Rosie, most likely to prevent either from entertaining suicidal thoughts due to overexposure to her extreme ugliness.

She really is too much for one person to handle.

CliffHanger on May 17, 2007 at 5:59 PM

So the fat bastard is organizing a kangaroo court?

Hilarious.

benrand on May 17, 2007 at 6:13 PM

I knew it! I knew she’d pick them, because they are so brainwashed by material they’ve created that they can just spout of BS rapid fire to the point where, in that venue, one can’t keep up.

Hey Rosie you disgusting pig, where are the structural engineers you promised to bring on? Remember, that was what you promised to prove your WTC7 points? Yeah…. lucky for your idiot audience and the leftist media who will be covering this, you won’t be questioned about why you couldn’t find a real expert to agree with your conspiracy theories.

Next step: Hasselbeck will invite some people on who aren’t well versed enough to handle the debate, and these two Loose Change clowns, as stupid as they are, will come off looking like the winners.

And as I’ve predicted, this will just send out millions of people to “search” the claims made by the conspiracy theorists. The problem is, all they’ll find is lies and spin pushing the same claims they’re interested in. The vast majority will at that point become Truther Lite at the very least, insisting there are “unanswered questions”, simply because it’s much more difficult to find the debunking information by googling, even though it’s out there in abundance.

As always “toldja so”, and I’m sticking by my prediction that roughly half the country will be some form of Truther within a matter of years.

RightWinged on May 17, 2007 at 9:25 PM

Exile this fat turd as quickly as possible!

NEMETI IN SYRACUSE on May 17, 2007 at 9:30 PM

She already said she wants the Popular Mechanics guys that already debunked Loose Change completely.

The Monster on May 17, 2007 at 9:32 PM

I hope she doesn’t own a firearm. She’s not fit to own a firearm; my long distance diagnosis is that she is a raving idiot who doesn’t have enough sense to come in from the rain… (no offense to real idiots).

Zorro on May 17, 2007 at 9:34 PM

“655,000.” It never ends.

If you want the most thorough debunking of Rowe I’ve ever heard, listen to him getting his rear-end handed to him here. Here’s the catch: The ones doing the debunking are none other than those vile destroyers of society, Opie & Anthony. They put him on the air to show their listeners what an idiot he is.

Jim Treacher on May 17, 2007 at 9:42 PM

ROSIE: I believe that every human life is equal.

By your numbers, 655K Iraqis – 6K Americans leaves us with a 649K body count deficit. If you do believe every life is equal, you, and 649K people who agree with you, can kill yourselves and balance the books.

The Monster on May 17, 2007 at 9:43 PM

Now that the fat pervert cow is leaving, I wish Hasselbeck would just find more of her voice and just it let loose. Afterall, Tokyo Rosie won’t be around for very much longer.

kevcad on May 17, 2007 at 9:46 PM

If Ron Paul ever needs a new campaign manager …

Drum on May 17, 2007 at 5:45 PM

So uncalled for. In the debate Paul said if elected he would track down and destroy al-Qaeda and not fight unnecessary, never-ending wars. That’s hardly not believing in terrorism. Why must everyone smear this guy? It’s relentless. I mean he’s not the smoothest operator and he’s got some quirks (racism)…but he’s better than James Dobson any day.

JaHerer22 on May 17, 2007 at 10:01 PM

I mean he’s not the smoothest operator and he’s got some quirks (racism)

Ah, the clarion call of the Paul apologist. I’m making a very big mental note of the fact that one of our resident liberals considers racism to be a “quirk.” I’ll be sure to remind you of it in the future when the subject rears its head again.

Allahpundit on May 17, 2007 at 10:03 PM

I hope they bring their engineering degrees. What, they don’t have one… But Rosie said she was going to bring in engineers to explain what happened.
How do you do a bait and switch? Ask Rosie!

Gwillie on May 17, 2007 at 10:09 PM

She also believes her girlfriend loves her for her looks.
EEEWWWW that was hard to think, much less write

abinitioadinfinitum on May 17, 2007 at 10:11 PM

The Monster on May 17, 2007 at 9:32 PM

The problem with this is that Rosie pretty much owns that show, and Hasselbeck has virtually no say. She’ll be lucky if she’s allowed to get them or any other authority on the matter. She may get them, because I’m not sure what her other options are, but I’d almost prefer to see the dude who created Screw Loose Change: Not Freakin’ Again Edition. That dude knows his sh** and went through point by tiny point debunking. From what I’ve seen, Popular Mechanics brings the scientific authority and debunks the main larger points, but doesn’t get down in the mud the way the Screw Loose Change guy did.

Anyway, I’m not sure what will happen, but all I can say is keep in mind that Hasselbeck may want something, but Hasselbeck doesn’t really have much weight on that show (no pun intended).

RightWinged on May 17, 2007 at 10:17 PM

How do you do a bait and switch? Ask Rosie!

Gwillie on May 17, 2007 at 10:09 PM

I totally agree. That is one of the more infuriating things about this (in the immediate) (I explained further here)

RightWinged on May 17, 2007 at 9:25 PM

That point is small when compared to the mainstreaming of Trutherism that is going on and that this will further lead to, but it really pisses me off that Rosie could insist that they were going to get engineers in there to support her… but instead she opted for a couple losers who’s lives are so boring they created a fully debunked conspiracy theory movie.

RightWinged on May 17, 2007 at 10:20 PM

I’ve been looking for other ways to debunk the 650,000 dead number, other than explaining why the statistical method for arriving at the number was flawed (that’s the most accurate way, but it just doesn’t work well over cocktails…).

Here are some of the numbers I’ve managed to dig up.

In 1940, the population of Japan was roughly 75 million. By the end of 1945, the country had been on the receiving end of a sustained strategic bombing campaign, intended to level large regions of entire cities with little or no consideration for loss of life, and focused on most major Japanese urban centers, including Tokyo (pop. 6.5 million), as well as Nagasaki and Hiroshima, the recipients of nuclear explosions. At the end of the war, this no-holds-barred strategic bombing effort resulted in approximately 400,000 civilian deaths.

In 2000, the population of Iraq was estimated at approximately 23-30 million, roughly 1/3 the population of WW2 Japan. The military campaign against Iraq was designed deliberately to avoid the infliction of mass civilian casualties, using precision-guided weapons rather than carpet bombing, and specifically avoided damaging civilian and other infrastructure that was not of pointed military significance.

Rosie O’Donnell would have us believe that this surgical approach to war used in a country with 1/3 the population of Imperial Japan resulted in civilian casualties 50% greater than those sustained by Japan, including casualties from nuclear warfare.

This is a little easier to grasp than criticisms of sampling methods, and I don’t think it takes a statistician to see that it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Blacklake on May 17, 2007 at 10:33 PM

Blacklake on May 17, 2007 at 5:56 PM

I have no disagreement with you about Rosie but take a little issue with your numbers regarding Japan.
Tokyo firebombing left 100,000 dead
Nagasaki and Hiroshima 210,000
Okinawa 160,000

Oftentimes Okinawa gets left out but the battle of Okinawa wiped out 1/3 of their civilian population. This pushes the total to close to 500,000 for those areas alone. I agree that 650,000 might a little on the high side but think the real number falls somewhere in the 500-600,000 range.

As a side note about Okinawa – the local schools had to be forced to fly the Japanese flag. This occurred in 1985! They felt they had been raped twice – first in having the island used for the last major battle in the Pacific and second for having 50% of the US bases put on Okinawa (at the direction of the Japanese government) after the war. They have a wall on the south end of their island that has the names of all the Okinawan civilians, Japanese soldiers AND the 12000 plus US personnel who gave their lives in the Battle of Okinawa. It is called the Peace Park.

Bradky on May 17, 2007 at 10:42 PM

The View should invite Mr. Bolton before Rosie leaves.

Entelechy on May 17, 2007 at 10:54 PM

Thanks for the transcript, Bryan. I thought it would save me from watching the clip. However, I clicked it anyway to see where the applause lines were.

The left always has to grapple against offensive (to them) language.

Behar is as sharp as a pound of wet leather. Somebody Photoshop some burkas on these morons.

Valiant on May 17, 2007 at 11:37 PM

Wow! About 450 civilians dead a day. Funny that even the bloodlust media reports only a very small fraction of that.

viking999 on May 18, 2007 at 12:27 AM

It doesn’t particularly matter. Let’s go crazy and say the number was 800k. The disparity between even that figure for Japan and 650k for Iraq is still incomprehensible, given the tactics used and the populations involved.

One possible complaint would be that Japan was never invaded by land. But we can look at numbers for Germany, which was (in large part by the monstrous Stalin, no less), and which suffered from an even more aggressive bombing campaign against its cities over a longer period of time than Japan (albeit without nuclear attacks).

The population of Germany in 1939 was 87 million, nearly four times that of 2000 Iraq. By 1945 the country had been extensively bombed and physically overrun, with virtually all major cities destroyed and large swaths of the countryside ravaged.

Figures for German civilian deaths range widely, largely because things like post-war deaths in Soviet prisons, famine, German citizens killed outside German borders in places like Poland, and the casualties Germany inflicted on its own population are mixed in various degrees. The highest numbers run towards about 3.8 million, but that includes nearly 1.5 million victims of concentration camps and post-war effects and/or attrocities, which aren’t relevant in this case.

More focused estimates of civilians actually killed during combat tend to run from 1.6 to 2.3 million. The latter number would indeed be populationally proportionate to Rosie’s alleged Iraq figures. But that isn’t good enough, as the mode of fighting in Germany (particular where the Red Army was concerned) was exceptionally brutal. The Red Army alone is thought to be responsible for 600k to 1.1 million civilian deaths by attrocity (mostly involving German citizens in Poland). Additionally, far from suffering the surgical precision bombing of military and command sites seen in Iraq, the entire nation of Germany had essentially been bombed to rubble, with little regard for life.

So unless it’s held that the US stormed into Iraq with a vengeance and bloodlust similar to that of the Red Army storming the Reich, intent on making the populace suffer, it’s difficult to conceive that Rosie’s numbers fall even remotely within the realm of possiblity.

Of course, that may very well be how she imagines the US military operates. If that’s the case, she’d be hard-pressed to make the argument that she “supports the troops.”

Blacklake on May 18, 2007 at 12:28 AM

It doesn’t particularly matter. Blacklake on May 18, 2007 at 12:28 AM

It matters a great deal to some people who lost their relatives and land there. It is also important to be accurate about what the costs of war were.
Like I said it is just a fact check, not an argument with your points about Rosie.

Bradky on May 18, 2007 at 12:39 AM

Please, don’t anyone waste their time on Baitky… He traffics in lying and incorrect math. He likes to make up his own statistics and lie about what even the made up statistics he corrects his original statistics with say. He’s delusional, and argumentative, no matter how wrong he clearly is. He builds the biggest strawmen you’ve ever imagined because he has nothing to offer to any debate. He really is a disgusting human being, and I mean that.

As for the numbers of dead civilians in Iraq… You’d be really stretching if it were 100,000, but the best estimates are closer to 50,000…. And even then they were mostly killed by terrorists. Of course the left would insist that we made them in to terrorists, in which case I’m to buzzed to waste my time explaining things to anyone.

RightWinged on May 18, 2007 at 2:54 AM

rotund oracle

The orca-le.

MayBee on May 18, 2007 at 3:00 AM

RightWinged on May 18, 2007 at 2:54 AM

Like your blog, you bore people to tears. Name calling is the only talent you have. Lying to yourself about your deep seated biases against blacks occupies the rest of your shallow thoughts.

Bradky on May 18, 2007 at 7:12 AM

Um…I…er…I thought she said she wanted to get professors from Harvard and Yale to explain how fire can’t melt steel. I don’t think either of these guys teaches metallurgy in the Ivy League.

saint kansas on May 18, 2007 at 8:09 AM

I wonder if Elisabeth is even going to get an expert from her side for the May 24th show with Loose Change. I think someone ought to check it out and put pressure on ABC to either put experts from Popular Mechanics on or cancel it. Rosie runs the show now and I wouldn’t put it past her just to have her side on as a big FU to us conservatives.

On Rosie’s blog previously, the following craziness…is this the stuff she is going to get out over the public airwaves? We’ve got to fight this before more ignorant people swallow this stuff:

Kim writes:

Hey…just watched Loose Change. I didn’t know that 9 of the “hijackers” were found to be alive. Why haven’t I seen this until now? Did the media ever cover that? Loving you from Toronto!

the media did not

deedledee on May 18, 2007 at 8:23 AM

It wasn’t even that. I said 650,000, you said 500,000-600,000, but did so as if I had somehow been low-balling. Then, you threw in a quip suggesting that, by dealing with abstracting numbers, somehow I’m insensitive to “people who lost their relatives and land there.” The discussion is about casualties figures. Bringing up the emotional and financial consequences to survivors constitutes a substantial change of subject.

So you agree with my point about Rosie, and you agree with the numbers I used to make it. What exactly is your point???

Blacklake on May 18, 2007 at 11:28 AM

It’s always sickening to hear the response Rosie’s comments get and Elisabeth’s don’t get in these clips.

starflyer on May 18, 2007 at 1:06 PM

The Lancet study’s 650,000 figure is not only seriously questionable from the standpoint of methodology, but some of the questions raise the possibility of fraud.

HotAir covered it here and here.

C’mon people… GOOGLE IT!

Karl on May 18, 2007 at 2:10 PM

Blacklake on May 18, 2007 at 11:28 AM

My point is to get the correct figures about Japan in the discussion. Nothing more, nothing less. You are trying to read something between the lines that is not there. If I throw out an erroneous figure and you correct me, it doesn’t hurt my feelings, rather I have learned something and have gained from a discussion.

Bradky on May 18, 2007 at 3:52 PM

Bradky on May 18, 2007 at 7:12 AM

Oh here comes the attacks on my blog I hardly used to begin with, and haven’t used at all in 5 months. Do you see how pathetic you are Bradky? Honestly, you can’t be more than 10 years old. You let your childishness come out so often.

Anyway, great job with the diversion (as usual). Now it’s time to start lying and making up figures and you’ll have completed your duties in this thread.

RightWinged on May 18, 2007 at 4:38 PM

RightWinged on May 18, 2007 at 4:38 PM

LOL … pathetic. Kind of the pot calling the kettle black isn’t it?

Bradky on May 18, 2007 at 4:47 PM

If I had thrown out a figure and you had corrected me, right or wrong, I would see the point. What actually happened is I threw out a figure, and you responded with the same figure, but verbalized as if you were issuing a correction. So, again–we agree on the WW2 figure, never didn’t, and (supposedly) agree that Rosie’s figure is wrong. So what, again, is your point???

It seems like you just enjoy fighting.

Blacklake on May 18, 2007 at 4:59 PM

Blacklake on May 18, 2007 at 4:59 PM

Geez…. you orignally said 400K or less – I pointed out the figures from Okinawa were probably not included and pushed the figures to somewhere in the 500-600K range.

There is no “supposedly” about Rosie figures – like I said no debate.

Bradky on May 18, 2007 at 5:07 PM

Seriously guys, the 650k figure was debunked the second it came out. It was ridiculous on all levels, and worth noting that the group that put out the number, put out the 100k number before the 2004 election, and later admitted to doing it deliberately to sway the election.

Anyway, the UN would love to make us look bad by inflating the number and I don’t think they even today say more than 100k, but they may actually be in agreement with the most logical tally which is closer to 50k… of course the left never likes to point out that the majority of those are actually at the hands of terrorists. The left wants you to think our honorable military is over their murdering civilians in cold blood, because the left wants power so badly they don’t care how they get it. If smearing the troops, forcing us to surrender, ruining our country will help get their guys back in to power, it will all be worth it for them.

RightWinged on May 18, 2007 at 9:19 PM

Her forehead is as big as Rush’s. That doesnt make her any smarter.

she’s such a braindead idiot.

johnnyU on May 18, 2007 at 11:11 PM

What would I call 655,000 dead Iraqis?

“A start.”