Video: President Limbaugh takes a leave of absence, puts VP Coulter in charge

posted at 5:27 pm on May 13, 2007 by Ian

President Rush Limbaugh and Vice President Coulter present a report card grading their first 100 days in office. President Limbaugh decides to take a leave of absence to play some golf, leaving Vice President Coulter and Secretary of State Drudge in charge:

The 1/2 News Hour will be on FOX News tonight at 10pm and 10:30pm Eastern.

Comments

I’m sorry, I still think it’s horrible.

amerpundit on May 13, 2007 at 5:39 PM

It’s funny if you take it in the grain that it was meant. Remember Al Gore’s little SNL bit where the whole world was just peachy-keen under his watch?

Still, I thnk Dr. Strangelove, Napolean Dynamite and Raising Arizona are the funniest movies ever made. Most people I know just think those movies are stupid.

cmay on May 13, 2007 at 6:21 PM

Charmed!

RushBaby on May 13, 2007 at 6:28 PM

I gave it a chance before and I’ll do it again.
last coupla times it was good fro a chuckle.

-Wasteland Man.

WastelandMan on May 13, 2007 at 6:39 PM

Ann Coulter is cadaverous.

Lehosh on May 13, 2007 at 6:47 PM

I’m sorry, I still think it’s horrible.

It’s horrible to an extent, but not as horrible as Rudy for President.

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

jaleach on May 13, 2007 at 6:48 PM

Withholding judgement until I see if they are able to get better production quality.

I will watch, no matter.

I love it if for no other reason than I know how incensed libs get just seeing Rush as the President!

BobH on May 13, 2007 at 7:05 PM

Good idea for the show. They need better writers and that will fix that.

msipes on May 13, 2007 at 7:17 PM

For the love of all that is holy, would someone please buy that woman a cheeseburger and a milkshake??

LissaKay on May 13, 2007 at 7:30 PM

Firesign Theatre gone a-wry (or is that redundant?).

locomotivebreath1901 on May 13, 2007 at 7:34 PM

We won’t really know if 1/2 News Hour is worth the effort unless or until someone invents a device that can accurately measure the levels of annoyance and hysteria on the political left. If every time the program airs, one or both of these levels goes up substantially, then by all means, FoxNews should keep producing more of these episodes. I’d be willing to suffer through an endless number of these episodes, no matter how bad they are, if I knew that for sure. It’s a religious thing with me. I’m a contrarian, ya’ know.

CyberCipher on May 13, 2007 at 7:40 PM

Eh, it’s alright. I do recall Coulter doing the “Hmm…Canada” joke before, though.

Agreed, LissaKay! She’s a tad bit on the skinny side.

emmaline1138 on May 13, 2007 at 7:44 PM

Too bad it’s just a skit.

stonemeister on May 13, 2007 at 7:47 PM

Ann Coulter is cadaverous.

Lehosh on May 13, 2007 at 6:47 PM

LissaKay on May 13, 2007 at 7:30 PM

Your efforts duly noted, you may find it difficult to top THIS quote:

…is it okay to call her an “emaciated gorgon”?

Jim Treacher on March 2, 2007 at 5:28 PM

CyberCipher on May 13, 2007 at 7:56 PM

Anntastic!

JayHaw Phrenzie on May 13, 2007 at 7:56 PM

Hilarious, hopefully any liberals who might have dared watch are rolling around on the floor as if they’ve been gut shot.

It’s the realization of how clips like this make liberals puff up like toads (well, they are toads aren’t they?) that makes them so worth while.

Speakup on May 13, 2007 at 8:05 PM

I’ll be watching it tonight as 2 of my favorite conservatives are featured.

I’ve always wanted to take Ann out for a bite to eat. Skinny women look way too fragile to me.

I’m re-reading Ann’s book ‘Godless’ since answers to a lot of the liberal drivel can be found within the covers. Yes, that was a recommendation.

DannoJyd on May 13, 2007 at 8:08 PM

The sad thing is that if a clip were shown to the Daily Show audience with fat President Rosie O’Donnell and skeletal VP Alan Colmes doing pathetic jokes, the crowd would yuck it up, just so long as they got some shots in on Chimpy McHitlerBurton.

The Monster on May 13, 2007 at 8:24 PM

Proves it, right wing wackos have a perfect ZERO, in sense of humor, boring, stupid and ho-hum. The smarminess comes through even when trying to be funny. The best part is Coulter keeps her trap shut 90% of the time. 10% more and perfection. Now all that 46 year old woman(?) needs is to get rid of her(?) adams apples and dress and style her hair in an age appropriate manner. I recommned a Burka. The muslims got something there.

gmcjetpilot on May 13, 2007 at 8:27 PM

Either you’ve posted this before or I’ve slipped through an errant time stream again.

- The Cat

MirCat on May 13, 2007 at 8:29 PM

NM I’m a dork, you did that on purpose as to remind people what the show was. I’ll go take a nap now.

MirCat on May 13, 2007 at 8:31 PM

gmcjetpilot, which side has no sense of humor? I have to give credit to the leftists though. The idea of running Global Warming scammer Al Gore for POTUS again is indeed hilarious.

DannoJyd on May 13, 2007 at 9:07 PM

gmcjetpilot on May 13, 2007 at 8:27 PM

Blah, blah, blah. Yeah, yeah, whatever.

What I want to know is: Does your blood pressure go up when you watch 1/2 News Hour? Does your head hurt? Queasy feeling in your stomach, maybe? Or do you only get those feelings when you read the comments here on HotAir?

CyberCipher on May 13, 2007 at 9:07 PM

isn’t that a repeat clip?

lorien1973 on May 13, 2007 at 9:22 PM

Gee, Rush and Ann spend a couple of minutes poking fun at at all the empty-headed stereotypes the Left has of them, and still we hear grumbling.
Too bad the Left evokes “sinister” and the Right evokes “correct.”

naliaka on May 13, 2007 at 9:26 PM

Leftists are scared to death of Rush and Ann because they are very successful in getting the facts out. Like fictional vampires, liberalism dies in the light of day.

DannoJyd on May 13, 2007 at 9:52 PM

I found it very funny. I chuckled out loud, which is good for me. :)

Bob's Kid on May 13, 2007 at 9:56 PM

Chimpy McHitlerBurton.

The Monster on May 13, 2007 at 8:24 PM

TM, I’ll not have you insulting my President with your pathetic name-calling. It’s Chimpy McHalliBu$Hitler.

Get it right.

Jaibones on May 13, 2007 at 10:07 PM

I sure wish Hannity would have Rush at some of his gatherings.

johnnyU on May 13, 2007 at 10:47 PM

Rush and Ann have been very funny mocking the left for years. Anyone who thinks otherwise is probably a liberal…duh. What may require some fine tuning is their transition into what is essentially sketch comedy type performances. I recognize Al Franken’s contributions to the genera. As a political commentator he’s a total hack. That’s why Air America needs liberal corporate welfare to keep it going. So I wouldn’t be to quick to judge if I were a lefty. Your boy doesn’t cut it in Rush’s league either.

Buck Turgidson on May 13, 2007 at 10:50 PM

This is completely wrong. Coulter’s too sexy to be vice president.

Supreme Court justice — think, “Lifetime tenure.”

Ali-Bubba on May 13, 2007 at 11:19 PM

Ali-Bubba on May 13, 2007 at 11:19 PM

I agree. Dump the two ACLU hacks and replace them with Ann Coulter and Mark Levin on SCOTUS, and many other things would fall into line.

Freelancer on May 13, 2007 at 11:58 PM

Ali-Bubba on May 13, 2007 at 11:19 PM

Freelancer on May 13, 2007 at 11:58 PM

And we could balance the budget by making the sessions pay-per view…..

TBinSTL on May 14, 2007 at 12:18 AM

i refuse to aknowlege this even exists.

jummy on May 14, 2007 at 3:33 AM

gmcjetpilot on May 13, 2007 at 8:27 PM

Right. Coming from the side who thinks Rosie O’Donnel is “hot”. And what’s ironic, (look it up – there’s this book called a “Dictionary” and it will explain what that word means,) about your post is that while you say conservatives have no sense of humor, you’re very angry and call names! That’s precisely why we don’t need a comedy show to validate our viewpoints or to get our news from, (the way you all get your news from “The Daily Show” lol.) We can just wind you people up, watch you go and that’s humor enough!! The anger of your post is hilarious!!

foxforce91 on May 14, 2007 at 10:15 AM

gmcjetpilot on May 13, 2007 at 8:27 PM

Oh, one more thing. The most popular and successful comedian in the country right now is a conservative Christian: Larry the Cable Guy. So I guess everyone in the country disagrees with you at the moment.

foxforce91 on May 14, 2007 at 10:17 AM

What is Michelle’s role in Rush’s government?

Stevel on May 14, 2007 at 10:21 AM

gmcjetpilot on May 13, 2007 at 8:27 PM

Eh, nevermind…your anger is enough payment for me.

Suffffffffaaaa you miserable Lefty Troll.

tickleddragon on May 14, 2007 at 11:27 AM