St. Cindy: “My audiences are filled with 9/11 Truth people”

posted at 3:06 pm on May 12, 2007 by Allahpundit

Yeah, we know. So are John Edwards’s, apparently.

The audio comes from the Jack Blood radio show, by the way. You’ll want to follow the link and have a look-see at his front page. The moment I saw it, I thought, “Here, truly, is a Ron Paul fan.” And sure enough — at least three favorable mentions on this page alone.

Comments

That’s no surprise.

David Block on May 12, 2007 at 3:07 PM

This is going to be one interesting week.

MarkyX on May 12, 2007 at 3:17 PM

Good mommy moonbat hangs with the nut squad and continues to devaoue her absolute moral authority.

That and Micheal Moore’s Antics are going to start seeing a change in America’s perception of these two nuts.

I really hope both these two keep up their good work and show up at the Democratic convention and when they go nuts there and get toss out it will be all worth it.

William Amos on May 12, 2007 at 3:28 PM

If Kerry and Dean hadn’t courted this woman to campaign against Bush with moveon money she would be married, past the hard part of her grief, still be cared for by her family and living a normal life.

so much for liberals caring about how Americans live their lives except as a pawn to help serve a political power purpose.

Speakup on May 12, 2007 at 3:31 PM

… and people with an IQ of 14. Thanks for clarifying but the intelligent side of hte aisle had already figured that out.

foxforce91 on May 12, 2007 at 3:39 PM

So how long until Mr. Blood makes an appearance on Red Eye?

Jack M. on May 12, 2007 at 3:39 PM

Absolute idiot!

rplat on May 12, 2007 at 3:58 PM

Thanks for the link to that freaky front page. Classic.

The ‘theme song’ that starts kicking up is the icing on the comedy cake.

Readymade on May 12, 2007 at 3:59 PM

That’s as bad as asking OJ for an autograph…or ‘silverware’, or a book…
Cindy , you can have ‘em.

shooter on May 12, 2007 at 4:04 PM

a candidate telling the truth, that’s a nice sign

Defector01 on May 12, 2007 at 4:13 PM

The sleeping giant is awake? Yes, the moonbats woke up from their 70′s slumber and promptly stuck their heads up their a$$es.

csdeven on May 12, 2007 at 6:01 PM

This is your brain on drugs.
Questions?

CyberCipher on May 12, 2007 at 10:23 PM

Caption for the screen cap “ASS HAT”

Wade on May 12, 2007 at 10:25 PM

Horse Face, get some counciling.

sonnyspats1 on May 12, 2007 at 10:50 PM

Dumb and dumber.

Sean M. on May 13, 2007 at 2:04 AM

That front page is brutal. No way I’m clicking beyond it.

As far as Sheehan is concerned, I just can’t listen. Uh uh. Makes my brain hurt to hear that voice. I would be embarrassed if she shared any of my beliefs. If she were a pro-war conservative she would either be ignored or used by the MSM to brand all conservatives as air-headed.

JimRich on May 13, 2007 at 6:55 AM

Sheehan is SO last year. Who cares what she has to say? So many other moonbats have joined her cause that she is not the little darling of the anti-America, anti-Bush, anti-troops movement anymore.

She’s pathetic.

I think highest and best use for her is a doorstop.

PoliticallyIncorrectSandy on May 13, 2007 at 7:41 AM

Cindy Sheehag needs a new gig. The country is bored with her anti-American BS funded by Soros the Deviant Drug Dealer.

lynnv on May 13, 2007 at 8:12 AM

I knew they were full of something, but I thought it was something else.

TugboatPhil on May 13, 2007 at 10:09 AM

Let her keep talkin’. The more she sqeaks, uh, speaks, the more Americans will recoil from her. We’re sorry for your loss Ms. Moonbat, but your son died fighting for the freedom of my daughter, and I thank him for that. God bless Casey and may his mother see the light.

Tony737 on May 13, 2007 at 10:52 AM

I think Cindy Sheehan owns more tee shirts than my son.

Connie on May 13, 2007 at 7:43 PM

Why is she so happy with her son dead?

profitsbeard on May 13, 2007 at 8:45 PM