Party of Truthers: Most Dems think Bush knew/not sure if he knew of 9/11

posted at 8:01 pm on May 5, 2007 by Ian

When Bryan wrote about “the Democrats’ Truther problem,” he was more right than he thought:

Democrats in America are evenly divided on the question of whether George W. Bush knew about the 9/11 terrorist attacks in advance. Thirty-five percent (35%) of Democrats believe he did know, 39% say he did not know, and 26% are not sure.

Overall, 22% of all voters believe the President knew about the attacks in advance. A slightly larger number, 29%, believe the CIA knew about the attacks in advance. White Americans are less likely than others to believe that either the President or the CIA knew about the attacks in advance. Americans are more likely than their elders to believe the President or the CIA knew about the attacks in advance.

(via Ace)

Comments

oh that’s scary!

Defector01 on May 5, 2007 at 8:07 PM

Filed under proof that liberalism is indeed a mental disease.

Buzzy on May 5, 2007 at 8:10 PM

The 35% who think the President knew have the facts to back this up, I am sure. What am I thinking, Rosie told them, so that makes it so.

Wade on May 5, 2007 at 8:26 PM

Like I’ve always said…the war in iraq is about 2000 and politics. A segment of or country cares so little about other human beings that they WANT to let them die. There is a point whatever party we have to move beyond and work to help for just the purpose it was intended. Waters edge.

tomas on May 5, 2007 at 8:28 PM

Well, it isn’t an accident that the term “Nutroots” fits them so well.

ReubenJCogburn on May 5, 2007 at 8:31 PM

Yeah…one day bigfoot, the lochness monster, and alien were sitting in a bar…

lsutiger on May 5, 2007 at 8:31 PM

Now, I’m no big fan of religion, but at least the Bible has some good moral lessons. What does Trutherism offer?

With that said, there’s essentially three different camps here:

1. Bush/CIA participated.
2. Bush/CIA knew and let it happen.
3. Bush/CIA didn’t know.

The only scenarios I am willing to believe are 2 and 3. Of those, the only one with factual support is 3.

Who knows, maybe some CIA agent out in the field got the 411 on 9/11 and decided that they wouldn’t report it back to headquarters because they wanted it to happen. It’s possible. But again, there is no factual basis for believing so.

The CIA has been involved in some screwed up stuff over the years, but last I checked, none of it involved murdering thousands of Americans. Usually it’s the other guys that end up dead.

Seixon on May 5, 2007 at 8:43 PM

Yeah…one day bigfoot, the lochness monster, and alien were sitting in a bar…

lsutiger on May 5, 2007 at 8:31 PM

…the door flung wiiiide open and in walked Michael Moore, Rosie O’Donnell and Al Gore.

Entelechy on May 5, 2007 at 8:44 PM

USS Maine.
Pearl Harbor.
Roswell.
Oswald.
King.
Apollo 11,12,15,16,17
OK City.
WTC.
WMD.

It is truly amazing how many people can keep a secret these days. I mean, wow, millions of tight-lipped UncleSam’s, lurking in the dark, waiting for the sheeple to take a nap.
The power of government is truly amazing. I can’t keep the rottweilers mouth shut, how do they do it anyway?

Limerick on May 5, 2007 at 8:55 PM

If this is extrapolated out it means that 8 million republicans believe this.

(140 million voters total, roughly 70 million of each party, 39% of dems means 22 million believers, 140 million x .22 = 30 million, leaving 8 million republicans)

curious

Bradky on May 5, 2007 at 8:55 PM

This isn’t surprising in the least. What percentage of Amnericans can even name the Vice President, Sec of State, Sec of Defense or Speaker?

Not many.

robblefarian on May 5, 2007 at 9:31 PM

Not many.

robblefarian on May 5, 2007 at 9:31 PM

Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young?

Bradky on May 5, 2007 at 9:34 PM

The only consolation I get from this is the simple recognition that these 61% (those who knew plus those who can’t figure out which way is up) also will not be able to find a polling place on election day (25%), will not be aware it is election day when it arrives (25%), or will be too high to vote on that day (50%).

stonemeister on May 5, 2007 at 9:34 PM

This is what happens when you have a dishonest, corrupt media knowingly spreading propaganda against those they consider their political enemies (i.e., the Right). They are willing to sacrifice the country in order to control it.

O’Reilly has been exposing this propaganda machine over the last several weeks and now they are going after him hard. In fact, he nailed them on Tuesday night with some phony university “study” about his that was funded by the left and then funneled to Rosie O’Donnell who claimed to have read it in the “newspaper.” Problem was, it hadn’t been published yet.

Until the American people hold the media accountable (and to a certain degree they are given the declining revenues, readers and viewers) things will get worse. They are playing with fire and will get badly burned if the American people get hurt badly enough. Then they are going to demand answers and hold people accountable.

TheBigOldDog on May 5, 2007 at 10:07 PM

South Park is right, one quarter of the population are retards.

infidel4life on May 5, 2007 at 10:08 PM

Correction: I think it was Thursday night…

TheBigOldDog on May 5, 2007 at 10:08 PM

This is what happens when liberals teach our students that “your truth is your truth” and “my truth is my truth.” If everyone gets to pick their own truth, then the libtarded among us will pick the easy/exciting/dramatic truth…to actually think, or worse yet actually examine evidence, is just too hard for them.

JustTruth101 on May 5, 2007 at 10:28 PM

I hate to keep telling you guys this but – I told you this was coming. And these numbers are going to continue to grow.

RightWinged on May 5, 2007 at 10:28 PM

curious

Bradky on May 5, 2007 at 8:55 PM

Just proves that idiocy is not exclusive to your party Bradky, but it sure predominates there.

Even if I don’t agree with you, mostly, I like your comments Bradky. You don’t throw short insults and disapper.

Entelechy on May 5, 2007 at 10:33 PM

How many of those people can actually name the 3 main branches of government? The Speaker of the House? The Chief Justice? I’ll make it easy – the President?

amerpundit on May 5, 2007 at 10:47 PM

Of course Bush W knew, Bill Clinton passed him a note via George Tenet. But, first he had to “fish” it out of Sandy Burger pants.

/sarcasm off

pabo on May 5, 2007 at 10:50 PM

Right, then. So 61% of Democrats are utterly deranged barking moonbats.

Who knew?

flipflop on May 5, 2007 at 10:54 PM

Entelechy on May 5, 2007 at 10:33 PM

Thanks, I enjoy reading your opinions as well.

This poll had 800 respondents. I prefer seeing bigger samples and am a little leery of results from samples of these sizes.

Bradky on May 5, 2007 at 11:06 PM

They also think:

We didn’t walk on the moon either.

There was a barrage of fire at JFK’s head.

Flying saucers are from Mars.

Global warming is the United States’ fault.

There is no god (unless you want to face east and praise allah, of course).

Islam good, Christianity bad.

Galapagos Islands are THE spot to prove evolution.

“The West Wing” was must-see TV.

SouthernGent on May 5, 2007 at 11:29 PM

They should poll Democrats on whether the Holocaust happened.

frankj on May 5, 2007 at 11:42 PM

If this is extrapolated out it means that 8 million republicans believe this.

curious

Bradky on May 5, 2007 at 8:55 PM

Entelechy on May 5, 2007 at 10:33 PM

Don’t buy his bologna Entelechy, his logic (as usual) is flawed.

First of all, it’s important to remember that we are ashamed of anyone on our side who would be a Truther, etc. They are embraced, at least silently, by the left.

Anyway, Bradky, are you serious? Do you really think that you can split the country 50/50 Demcorats and Republicans? Really?!

First of all recent party identification polls have showed the Democrats gaining a bit of an advantage, but both numbers have been in the 30s for a while, leaving a number of non-GOP and non-Democrats being in the 30s as well.

During the month of March, 37.2% of American adults considered themselves to be Democrats while just 31.5% considered themselves Republicans.

Another significant note is that 31.3% of Americans now refuse to identify with either major party.

(This poll is a good indicator to compare with the topic at hand, as the numbers are also from Rasmussen)

So the majority of the country (37% and change) call themselves Democrats. And then independents and Republicans are about equal (31% and change each).

I was going to go further with this, but that right there is enough to prove just how ridiculous your conclusions are.

RightWinged on May 5, 2007 at 11:44 PM

Pssst. Polls are bullshit.

Merovign on May 5, 2007 at 11:57 PM

RightWinged on May 5, 2007 at 11:44 PM

Wow all that from saying the results were curious… hmmm
And for noting the sample size was a little low for my tastes…

We can play dueling sources so let’s play.

According to http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/columnist/neuharth/2004-01-22-neuharth_x.htm

“An estimated 201.5 million U.S. citizens age 18 or over will be
eligible to vote Nov. 2, although many are not now registered. Of
these, about 55 million are registered Republicans. About 72 million
registered Democrats.
About 42 million are registered as independents, under some other
minor party or with a “No Party” designation.’”

So if you recalculate based on the Rasmussen numbers this would mean roughly 25 million registered democrats believe the truthers, 16 million of the 74 million voters who don’t identify with a party, and leaving 55 million self identified republicans with about 3 million of the remaining “truther” believers.

And to correct the record these are not my conclusions. I just took the numbers offered by Rasmussen and bumped them up against registered or non affiliated voters.

Try dealing in logical analysis rather than name calling just because you don’t agree with me or better yet talk to Rasmussen to get them to skew the stats to your liking.

Bradky on May 6, 2007 at 12:07 AM

Bradky on May 6, 2007 at 12:07 AM

OK, now recalculate the range of Democrats and Republicans using the +/- 4.5% margin of error.

News2Use on May 6, 2007 at 12:14 AM

Bradky on May 6, 2007 at 12:07 AM

RW

Actually I made my first math mistake this season. The study I cited listed 72 million democrats, 55 million repubs, 42 unaffilliated of the 201 million.

This means that of registered voters 25 million democrats, 9 million unaffiliated and 12 million repubs are how the figures would break according to Rasmussen’s data.

Like I said the small sample size is problematic but since you insist on accuracy I thought I’d revise the numbers per the Rasmussen results of voters (in this example) vs results from all eligible voters from last post.

Bradky on May 6, 2007 at 12:16 AM

News2Use on May 6, 2007 at 12:14 AM

Sure no problem:
For Democrats the range would be 68,760,000 to 75,240,000 total registered with a range of truther believers of 24,066,000 to 26,334,000

For Republicans the range would be 52,525,000 to 57,475,000 registered voters with a range of truther believers of 11,555,000 to 12,640,000

Bradky on May 6, 2007 at 12:24 AM

This Conspiracy Theory sounds almost as ridicules as Evolution.

abinitioadinfinitum on May 6, 2007 at 12:36 AM

RightWinged, I stand by my statement, which was not based on the math exercises going on here. I like that Bradky, even though we don’t agree, mostly, doesn’t just jump in, make a short insulting statement, and then disappears to watch the ‘storm’. Also, he tries to give/take, versus just throw names at people, for not being of their belief/persuasion. I really wish we’d have more of this here. Always agreeing with each other w/b boring.

On the stats, in specific, other-than-liberals hold the opinion, though in lower numbers. Thus, there must be some truthers in the other categories – disturbing and sanity-questionable.

Entelechy on May 6, 2007 at 12:37 AM

Bradky on May 6, 2007 at 12:07 AM

I’m not sure how interested I am in this, so it may be a bit before I check your methods again if I bother to at all, but the point was YOU chose to split the country 50/50 Dems/Republicans which is utterly ridiculous.

As for name calling… what did I call you?

Ah screw it, I just looked through the numbers a bit…

For starters, the numbers from that USA Today piece you link to are OVER 3 YEARS OLD. Secondly, how did you determine what percentage of independents agree with Truthers? Third, where did you get 74 million? The number USA Today gives is 42 million for independents.

Back to Rasmussen, the reason I said that the Rasmussen link I gave was important is for starters that it’s a recent party identification poll, and secondly because the poll that is the subject of this entire post was conducted by Rasmussen. Also, that USA Today link talks about people eligible to vote, not registered voters. The Ras poll is about voters.

Anyway, I’m not even really arguing anything about what the numbers may or may not be, just that you’re using extremely flawed logic, especially when you started out dividing the 140 million voters up 50/50. Please admit that that was ridiculous?

Now, using the numbers provided in the poll that is the subject of this post, 7-to-1 Republicans reject the notion that Bush knew. So of the 44.1 million Repubs, only 5.5 don’t agree with the statement. Without being a premium member, we can’t figure out exacly how many of those simply don’t have an opinion, and how many actually think Bush knew.

And I’ll even help your side out. You read the stats wrong and originally calculated on the assumption 39% of Dems are Truthers. The number (read the post again) is actually 35%. So of the 140 million voters, 52.08 million are Dems (37.2% according to party identification poll). Which means actually 18.228 million agree with Truthers, where as your original odd assumptions said 22 million. See, I’m equal opportunity here… I’m just talking about accuracy, that’s all. Of course the Dems number gets more disturbing when you factor in the 26% who “don’t know”, giving you 61% (or 31.76 million)… Or as stated, only 39% of Democrats who are firmly NON-Truther. That’s sad, especially considering it’s barely any higher than the Truther sympathizers (again, 35%).

So, now, we can take 140 million, and see that 30.8 (22%) are Truther sympathizers. Subtract from that the 18.228 million Democrats, and we’re left with 12.572 million other Truther sympathizers that are either GOP or independent.

Now, remember that 5.5 million GOPers simply say they don’t know that Bush didn’t know. We again don’t know how many think he did and how many just don’t know. But assuming that ALL (which is a really bad assumption anyway) 5.5 million were actually Truther sympathizers, and that none were on the fence, we’re then left with 7.072 million independents that are Truther sympathizers. In reality, the independents number is going to be significantly higher, and the GOP number lower, because again, we don’t know what percentage of the 5.5 million Republicans said “I don’t know” and what percent said “Bush knew!”

So here’s the deal, the Democrats number was more like 18 million, not as bad as the 22 million you’d assumed. But this becomes more disturbing when you recognize that combining them with those Dems who are on the fence the number is actually 31.76 million (61% of Democrats, remember 35%+26%). Where as it’s, again, 5.5 million Republicans who are either Truther sympathizers or “don’t know”s, but we don’t know the breakdown (compared to your numbers that started out saying 8 million were actual Truther sympathizers)

Once more, I don’t doubt that there are a number of registered Republicans that are Truthers. We know the Truthers’ commander in chief Alex Jones likes to call himself a conservative. We all know of plenty of Republicans who we are embarassed to be associated with. But none of that get’s you out of the major Truther problem your party has, and the fact that only 39% of Democrats can confidently say Bush didn’t know.

RightWinged on May 6, 2007 at 1:27 AM

RightWinged, I stand by my statement, which was not based on the math exercises going on here. I like that Bradky, even though we don’t agree, mostly, doesn’t just jump in, make a short insulting statement, and then disappears to watch the ’storm’. Also, he tries to give/take, versus just throw names at people, for not being of their belief/persuasion. I really wish we’d have more of this here. Always agreeing with each other w/b boring.

Entelechy on May 6, 2007 at 12:37 AM

No, that’s fine, I wasn’t talking about your personal comments to him.. Just that you were taking his flawed numbers at face value, when his assumptions that went in to them were ridiculous.

You said

And I just wanted to make clear that while they may not all be registered Democrats, the problem is much worse on his side than his numbers would have you believe.

RightWinged on May 6, 2007 at 1:30 AM

This tells me all I need to know (and already knew) about Dimentiacrats.

8 million Pubbies? I doubt they’d still call ‘emselves ‘Pubs if they believed this crap.

Tony737 on May 6, 2007 at 1:37 AM

Okay, so we new know that 35% of Democrats are f*cking idiots who have sh*t for brains. And 26% of Democrats are dumb enough to consider the idea and reject it outright as the bullsh*t idea it is.

The land underneath the DNC headquarters building could clearly be used for better things — like a hot dog stand!

Vote Democrat, vote STUPID traitor!

georgej on May 6, 2007 at 4:01 AM

RightWinged on May 6, 2007 at 1:27 AM

Considering that I corrected the figures at 12:16 A.M. and you make this statement an hour an half later just indicates you don’t read very thoroughly.

RightWinged on May 6, 2007 at 1:27 AM

Yet in the very same post after much dithering you agree with me.

Tony737 on May 6, 2007 at 1:37 AM

Argue the results with Rasmussen – I merely broke out the numbers that their percentages would mean.

Bradky on May 6, 2007 at 6:28 AM

So Bradky, I gave you the figures and you’re just going to choose to ignore them and tell me to look at your “correction”, which has nothing to do with anything?

The fact is, AT MOST 5.5 million (12.5%) Republicans are Truther sympathizers.. BUT in reality, they are a mixture of Truther sympathizers and those that said they didn’t know. Rasmussen doesn’t give us the breakdown for the GOP, so we don’t know. This also doesn’t allow us to figure out the percentages for independents for any category.

Democrats on the other hand have 31.76 million (61%!!!). 18.228 million who are Truther sympathizers, the other roughly 13.5 million said they didn’t know. But again, it’s sad that only 39% of Democrats can confidently say Bush didn’t know about 9/11 beforehand.

Now, you can be a jerk and overlook all of that information that I spent a lot of time working out so I could end your BS once and for all, and just say “I already corrected it”, when your “correction”, has nothing to do with any of those, the actual numbers.

Sure, you may have dropped the 50/50 Dem/Repub split after I busted you earlier… But that doesn’t excuse the fact that you tried to pull it in the first place. And it doesn’t excuse the fact that you tried to use some 3 year old poll from USA Today about those eligible to vote (instead of voters, so the numbers would actual matter with respect to the Rasmussen poll that is the subject of this post).

So will you address the numbers, or just act like you “corrected” it already? I didn’t see you point out anywhere that only 5.5 million Republicans don’t say with certainty that Bush didn’t know about 9/11, and that it’s anyone’s guess as to how many are Truther sympathizers, and how many don’t have an opinion. I didn’t see you acknowledge how disturbing it is that only 39% of Dems can say Bush didn’t know. That doesn’t sicken you?

And in regards to my Alex Jones comment, no I don’t agree with you… First of all, we’re talking about Democrats and Republicans here… I don’t know if Jones is registered anything… My only point was that he calls himself a conservative, which is ridiculous. But I did this only to point out that there may be people who call themselves conservatives or Republicans, but that doesn’t mean they are. Alex Jones should be in a straight jacket, not any political party.

And it wasn’t “dithering”, it was called dealing with the actual numbers. You run in here acting like some big shot with stats, but you were dishonest with every thing you tried to do with the numbers and you created your own numbers, etc. etc. As I REPEATEDEDLY SAID, I couldn’t care less about the actual number of Republicans who fall in to the Truther crowd, but I do care about lying, which you were doing.

RightWinged on May 6, 2007 at 8:03 AM

RightWinged on May 6, 2007 at 8:03 AM

No, not lying. But that won’t make you stop saying that.

Bradky on May 6, 2007 at 8:14 AM

Whether it sickens me or not is not the issue. You can call me a liar or whatever you like — I pointed out the numbers because it seems that a poll based on a sample size of 800 people just didn’t ring true.

I do fail to see how someone who corrects a mistake publicly is a liar.

Bradky on May 6, 2007 at 8:31 AM

Bradky on May 5, 2007 at 8:55 PM

Oh great. More misguided claptrap driven by BDS. So, in your mind, only dems and reps vote. Have you ever heard of independents? You. Are. A. TOOL.

csdeven on May 6, 2007 at 9:05 AM

One the one hand these people believe that our government intelligence services can find their butt with both hands, yet somehow the government knew all about 9/11.

You tell me… insane, or not insane?

Lawrence on May 6, 2007 at 9:21 AM

Great job RW. Bradky is an example of what happens when logic takes a back seat to ideological idiocy.

Entelechy,

I understand your sentiment, but, and as you know, you are using “liberal stupidity relativity” to compliment bradky. Fools who continue with their flawed line of logic in the face of the facts, are just as worthy of scorn as the other jerk-off libs that frequent here.

We can’t start accepting a less stupid libs BS, just because it’s less inane than other kooky libs. When this tool bradky can start using some logic instead of the libs moonbattery then he’d deserve a simple compliment from his better.

csdeven on May 6, 2007 at 9:23 AM

Lawrence on May 6, 2007 at 9:21 AM

I liked how Bill O said it. With all the media that want to destroy Bush (bbc etc), why haven’t they jumped all over this “proof” that Booosh knew? If there was any proof, it’d be out there by now.

All they have are the imaginations of crazy people.

csdeven on May 6, 2007 at 9:25 AM

I say again:

One the one hand these people believe that our government intelligence services can CAN’T find their butt with both hands, yet somehow the government knew all about 9/11.

Lawrence on May 6, 2007 at 9:27 AM

why haven’t they jumped all over this “proof” that Booosh knew?

csdeven on May 6, 2007 at 9:25 AM

Because they can’t really lose their own straw-man argument. As long as they keep us busy with their straw-man the real issues at hand never get debated or resolved. Ironically, in the end, we all lose.

Lawrence on May 6, 2007 at 9:37 AM

RW and csdeven, I never even checked the numbers, and generally don’t put much credence into polls, of all kinds.

Regardless of party affiliation, there are a few truthers, other than the groupies on the Left; just as crazy.

Bradky tried to correct himself and at a minimum you should both acknowledge that, or leave it be. It takes a strong person to say “I was wrong”. When they do, we could be forgiving and gracious, and not argue further. It’s unusual to argue with anyone who claims that they were wrong.

I hope all three of you still have a great Sunday. Mine promises to turn out glorious, as I can’t wait to celebrate Mr. Sarkozy’s win!!! Champagne on the ready, and I don’t even like it. Regards to all,

Entelechy on May 6, 2007 at 2:10 PM

I do fail to see how someone who corrects a mistake publicly is a liar.

Bradky on May 6, 2007 at 8:31 AM

Now you didn’t simply point out the sample size issue. We would all agree that sample sizes will always be a problem with polls. First of all, I’m not sure where you got the 800 number anyway, but that’s irrelevant.

YOU tried to play the game, and got busted trying to split the 140 registered voters 50/50. This isn’t a mistake, unless you’re admitting to being an idiot. Find me a person that actually believes that there are simply 70 Republicans and 70 Democrats. I give you the party breakdown, to which you then you pull some unrelated poll of people eligible to vote from 3 years ago. You still keep playing around with the numbers dishonestly, and then disappear, only to come back when I have taken your bait and written a lengthy post, having spent a lot of time on the math and writing it, only to have you say “I already admitted the mistake”, which you didn’t. You admitted some other mistake, you aren’t acknowledgings what I discovered

It’s all in my lenghty posts here:

RightWinged on May 6, 2007 at 1:27 AM
and
RightWinged on May 6, 2007 at 8:03 AM

And by the way, in desperately trying to get you to acknowledge my findings, I throw out a simple question

To which you respond:

Whether it sickens me or not is not the issue.

Bradky on May 6, 2007 at 8:31 AM

It’s “not the issue”? Or you just don’t want to answer it? You can’t bring yourself to say it’s embarrassing that only 39% of your party can confidently say Bush didn’t know about 9/11 beforehand. I’m embarassed that only 87.5 Republicans are confident enough to say that. Oh, I forgot, that’s not the issue (read: you are afraid to answer).

Bottom line, you set out to challenge folks here and you got THOROUGHLY destroyed, and now you won’t even take the time to read the posts and acknowledge the numbers and admit, not to mistakes, but your deliberate misleading. Again, do you expect us to believe that you honestly made a “mistake” and thought that party identity numbers were 50/50 GOP/Dem? If so, perhaps commenting on political blogs isn’t a good hobby for you. You would literally have to be retarded or a young child to be under that 50/50 belief.

RightWinged on May 6, 2007 at 5:03 PM

Entelechy on May 6, 2007 at 2:10 PM

The problem is (unless I’m missing a post), he’s not admitting he is wrong, and that I’m right (which I am), he admitted at one point that his numbers were wrong, but the numbers he seemed to use in place of them were just as wrong.

Is this the post he’s claiming to have admitted his mistake in?

Bradky on May 6, 2007 at 12:16 AM

Because in it, he’s being as dishonest as in the others. I’m going on the assumption he’s not stupid, because he is the one who came in here with his head high attempting to hand us our asses with math, yet he failed repeatedly and kept submitting false numbers. Now after someone (me) took a lot of time breaking it all down, he just wants to brush it off and move on.

RightWinged on May 6, 2007 at 5:07 PM

RightWinged on May 6, 2007 at 5:07 PM

The thing that sticks out in my mind (if I’m remembering correctly) is that just a few days ago bradky was claiming some expertise in a field that was technical in nature. Then he makes a bone headed mistake like this, which isn’t a problem because we all make mistakes. The real problem is the way he is trying to deny responsibility. THAT is not a attitude that gets anyone anywhere in any technical field.

So, I called bull$hit on bradky and his “expertise” then and this latest event only confirms it further. The only thing he is expert in is failing to get anyone to buy into his crapola.

csdeven on May 6, 2007 at 7:34 PM

If Bush and Co. knew about 9/11 in advance (clever devils that they were), why hasn’t it worked out in their favor? Either militarily or politically?

Shouldn’t they have done Part Two of the diabolic plot and planted the WMD’s in Iraq?

They can hijacker four airliners, kill thousands, but can’t plant a few cannisters of sarin or some old Los Alamos warheads to justify everything, win the day, and guarantee their side’s glowing politcal success?

This Truther silliness fails to follow its own stupid logic to any rational conclusions.

Bush and Co. are cunning devils… who are too dumb to hide the weapons of mass destruction that their ENTIRE Evil Plan depended upon when they killed the 3,000 Americans in the first place?

WTF????

Morons, Inc.

profitsbeard on May 6, 2007 at 11:54 PM

profitsbeard on May 6, 2007 at 11:54 PM

Not to mention that you’d think those evil geniuses who pulled off the biggest conspiracy the planet has ever seen weren’t able to see some college kids in their dorm rooms seeing the “controlled demolition”. I mean, they pulled of a plan that required thousands of people to be involved and not blowing the whistle (brainwashed perhaps?), including eye witnesses, people who received phone calls from family on the planes, etc…. But they couldn’t think to make the collapses look more natural? What benefit was there to making the collapses “look” so controlled? More death and destruction if those monster towers had tipped and destroyed other buildings, so why not set up the explosives accordingly? (Of course everyone knows this is ridiculous because they science explains why they fell the way they did. The steel lost a significant amount of it’s structural integrity after being superheated for a period of time. It just couldn’t hold the weight of the floors above any longer. When they crashed down, the weight caused each floor or group of floors to pancake down on eachother. This only makes sense. There is no reason for the towers to go down any other way, considering what happened. I do believe the terrorists may have been shocked that the towers actually went down… I’m not certain they planned that part out. But nothing about this indicates a controlled demolition. But the point was, don’t you think that the Bushinati would have foreseen that some loser Cho wannabe college kids with no training in structural engineering (and on one on their side with such training) would recognize a “controlled demolition” when they saw one and alert the world to Bushsfeldeyoveiburton’s world domination plot!?

RightWinged on May 7, 2007 at 2:04 AM