Video: Pelosi by the Numbers

posted at 3:16 pm on May 1, 2007 by see-dubya

Sure, it’s propaganda, but it’s pretty darn good propaganda. Produced by the National Republican Congressional Committee, and poached from Ms. Underestimated, it’s a nice rundown of Nancy’s accomplishments:

But what was that agenda she has tried to advance? This is, of course, my cue to re-link my favorite SNL skit in years:

It never gets old, and I’m going to keep re-linking this until Hot Air receives actual footage of Nancy Pelosi being asked a question (politely) involving the word “Palomino” at a public event, or an actual photo or footage (not a photoshop) of a sign, T-Shirt, or placard with the word “PALOMINO!” in close proximity to her.

Oh, “at Finance, the drummer from Rage Against the Machine” becomes even more bittersweet.

Comments

Slam Dunk. Nice stuff.

Freelancer on May 1, 2007 at 3:26 PM

Zero, nothing, nada accomplished? Finally some news for America!

soulsirkus on May 1, 2007 at 3:26 PM

Great RNCC video. I especially enjoyed being reminded of her aircraft request.

bopbottle on May 1, 2007 at 3:27 PM

That second clip is pretty funny. I’m a bit surprised SNL aired it.

Blacklake on May 1, 2007 at 3:31 PM

From Range Against the Machine:

It should be hung and tried and shot, as any war criminal should be.

In that order? Aren’t they brilliant ;^)

db on May 1, 2007 at 3:33 PM

Excellent video. Just excellent.

CrimsonFisted on May 1, 2007 at 3:38 PM

db on May 1, 2007 at 3:33 PM

Yes, very.

Rick on May 1, 2007 at 3:42 PM

Doesn’t surprise me in the least… a former manager of mine was very close friends w/RATM… even put out some songs w/them. He was about as left-wing-fanatical as you can get.

dalewalt on May 1, 2007 at 3:43 PM

Hey, see-dubya, does this qualify as an IMPORTANT ACTION ALERT?

KelliD on May 1, 2007 at 3:43 PM

Only the Left issues those, KelliD.

This is a “Hey, I think this would be pretty cool, so help me out if you get a chance, and I sure appreciate it” alert.

see-dubya on May 1, 2007 at 3:46 PM

Poor pelosi…she has no idea…certainly not a leader…good job Dems…you have nothing…absolutely nothing…

areseaoh on May 1, 2007 at 3:49 PM

PANDERINO!

Kini on May 1, 2007 at 3:51 PM

well done!
Bout time we started to fight back

Defector01 on May 1, 2007 at 3:54 PM

see-dubya on May 1, 2007 at 3:46 PM

I guess I should have made my sarcasm a little more obvious. And you’re right about that SNL skit. blink blink.

KelliD on May 1, 2007 at 3:55 PM

Umm not really thinking that first video is too great. Its too abstract to throw numbers up there.

You have to link the numbers to visuals to help people understand. Make it something that people see everyday rather than a gross abstract amount.

Id rather see an ad that says “When you go to buy some new clothes this is how mcubextra they will cost because of the democrats, When you go to buy a car this is how much extra it will cost you if the democratic plan passes, When you go buy a new house this is how much extra you will pay to the US government if the democratic plan is passed.”

You tie it to things opeople understand.

William Amos on May 1, 2007 at 3:56 PM

The Harry Nancy show is a close call. I don’t know which of them is the bigger idiot. I think I will vote for Harry but not by much. Nancy just seems a bit more incompetent.

duff65 on May 1, 2007 at 5:19 PM

Thanks, See-Dubya! I have a couple of Pavlov’s dogs over at my site, and I knew it would only be minutes after I posted it before they started salivating. The moonbats are oh-so predictable, aren’t they? LOL. Gotta love their predictability.

MsUnderestimated on May 1, 2007 at 6:52 PM

We wanted change but not just having change left in our pockets??????????
They are all the same self serving, short sighted, greedy POLS!

Mellen on May 1, 2007 at 7:24 PM

This is, of course, my cue to re-link my favorite SNL skit in years — See-Dubya

I agree with you on this skit. It had been a long time since I laughed that much at something put out by SNL. My all time favorites were the 92 debates when they showed Clinton, Perot and Bush imagining stuff about each other with Bush and Clinton thinking of the Wizard of Oz munchkins when looking at Perot.
Second favorite was the Killing of Buckwheat skits way back when. That was just as funny as it could get.

Bradky on May 1, 2007 at 11:17 PM

ZERO NADA ZIP ?!!! Ha Ha WTF? The Dems musta got it mixed up? lol Dummies! Didn’t anyone tell them the term LAME DUCK pertains to The President?

sonnyspats1 on May 1, 2007 at 11:38 PM