Video: Mary Katharine Ham defends Michelle on CNN

posted at 12:24 pm on April 9, 2007 by Allahpundit

Karol and I and another guest had a mini-birthday party for her on Thursday night in NYC when she told us she was due to be on CNN the next day to tape a segment about harassment of female bloggers. She swore she was going to give ‘em what-for about ignoring all the garbage MM has had to put up with throughout the years.

And so she did, my friends. So she did.

And to think, I figured she was just bombed on all those Whip-Its she was doing.

It ticked me off here momentarily when Kurtz read that comment about her on YouTube, but now I’m glad he did. You can’t really understand how disgusting this stuff is until you feel the embarrassment for yourself.

Update: MK elaborates.

Update: Deroy Murdock’s got a piece at NRO today about the hate mail received by the Tennessee Center for Policy Research after they exposed the fact that the Goracle basically lives in a smokestack. As usual, the threats directed at the women employees trend sexual:

“I was accused several times of being a ‘stupid, redneck bitch,’” recalls TCPR’s vice president Nicole Williams, who fielded numerous calls. “I repeatedly was called a ‘whore’ and asked ‘Whose whore are you?’ for three days straight, almost as if those were talking points… I was shocked by these sexist insults — basically attacking my gender.”

The calls continued beyond Williams’s Nashville office.

Comments

1. What’s a “whip-it” ?

2. MK looking all dolly.

3. Gotta agree with both points of view; MM seems to get an oversized share of really vile abuse from the leftards, and yet this problem certainly is not solely a function of left-right. We have our own brand of nastiness.

Jaibones on April 9, 2007 at 12:34 PM

MKH — great last line there. sums it up perfectly.

Huffington is a liar…

Malpaso on April 9, 2007 at 12:40 PM

MKH does a superior job here. Huffington and the others on this clip are stumbling around trying to once again equate the vile that the left spews to the right. MKH does a wonderful job with an intelligent arguement and her last line is spot on correct.

hoosierken on April 9, 2007 at 12:47 PM

MKH shoots, scores and blows away the libfem’s, heh heh heh…

JustTruth101 on April 9, 2007 at 12:47 PM

Hey, Huffington, when was the last time you heard of any Lefty establishments getting vandalized ?
She is either so in the dark or a bald-faced liar. either way she is wrong.

bbz123 on April 9, 2007 at 12:51 PM

1. What’s a “whip-it” ?

From watching Night at the Roxbury, I’ve learned that a whip it is when you inhale the CO2 from a can of whipped cream (or, probably, anything that comes in a can) and it gives you a buzz.

JadeNYU on April 9, 2007 at 12:54 PM

1. What’s a “whip-it” ?
Jaibones on April 9, 2007 at 12:34 PM

Little gas cartridges filled with NO2 used to make whipped cream.

Nice to hear MKH tell it like it is.

brtex on April 9, 2007 at 12:57 PM

Does anyone else cringe when the “progressive” term is used?

What is so frickin “progressive” about appeasement and selling your own culture down the river? This has been going on for millenium…

Babs on April 9, 2007 at 12:57 PM

A whip-it is nitrous oxide inhaled from a whipped cream can. You can buy them too, separately, but you need a device to crack them open so you won’t freeze your face, hands, and lungs.

jaleach on April 9, 2007 at 12:58 PM

Umm how come MKH and Malkin can showed REPEATED nasty comments made about conservative women and Huffy herself cant cite a single case about female Liberals attacked with a barrage of verbal abuse and threats ?

William Amos on April 9, 2007 at 12:59 PM

Aren’t whip-its those cookie like marshmallow things enrobed in chocolate? My husband loves those things…
Maybe I am just old…

Babs on April 9, 2007 at 1:00 PM

MKH!? Awkward?!?!

I doubt that… but if someone is handing out a grant for a study on that subject I’d love to be the guy in charge of research.

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on April 9, 2007 at 1:02 PM

jaleach on April 9, 2007 at 12:58 PM

When I worked at Starbucks, we were told to be careful of where we stored our NO2 cartridges (above I said CO2….sorry for the typo) because people have a tendency to steal them.

JadeNYU on April 9, 2007 at 1:03 PM

JadeNYU on April 9, 2007 at 1:03 PM

Hmmmm… using NO2 at Starbucks? That would explain why people are willing to pay those prices!!!

db on April 9, 2007 at 1:13 PM

Hahahaha.

Karol on April 9, 2007 at 1:16 PM

db on April 9, 2007 at 1:13 PM

LOL – something has to explain it because it’s certainly not the flavor of our over roasted coffee. :)

Seriously though, nothing is more fun than making 40 cans of whipped cream each day. Nothing in this entire world.

JadeNYU on April 9, 2007 at 1:18 PM

To Lefties, any woman who expresses an option is deemed to be awkward. Other than that E L Frederick (Sniper One) if you get the grant, maybe the XYL will allow me to purchase the report and video!

Dread Pirate Roberts VI on April 9, 2007 at 1:19 PM

John Edwards Second Life campaign HQ was vandalized. The fact that it was news is telling…

Arianna could probably pull out thousands of nasty comments that she’s received… when she was a Republican.

rw on April 9, 2007 at 1:22 PM

That’s the 1st time I ever heard Huff Po speak. What is she, Venezuelan? Go back to Venezuelia, pinko.

I always thought “Puff Ho” was more appropriate. What that ho be puffin’?

Coronagold on April 9, 2007 at 1:26 PM

#$%&

Can’t get the video at work. Guess I’ll have to wait ’til I get home.

Bob's Kid on April 9, 2007 at 1:27 PM

she shoots, she SCOOOOORESSSSS!!!!!

liquidflorian on April 9, 2007 at 1:34 PM

Kurtz did not see that coming about MM, and you could see him squirm as it was coming out of MKH’s mouth.

And am I to believe that because Michelle gets “attention”, that it is acceptable for the comments to continue? And because a tech blogger was dragged into it, somehow, now a line was crossed?

Did I understand this correctly?

And Arrianna just finds everything laughable doesn’t she…AP should do a montage to Arriannas “laughable” response everytime she is faced with …well..anything

Pam on April 9, 2007 at 1:37 PM

P.S. MKH did a wonderful job..kudos to her!

Pam on April 9, 2007 at 1:38 PM

Coronagold on April 9, 2007 at 1:26 PM

She’s not even Latino, she’s Greek. Don’t get out much do you? All those other countries and cultures are just so complicated and confusing, probabaly better you just stick with what you know.

JaHerer22 on April 9, 2007 at 1:44 PM

“both sides do it” is the closest thing to an apology you’ll ever get from a progressive.

ironicly, what it means when they say “both sides do it” is they can’t disprove that their side did it, multiple times, and can’t identify an incident wherein your side did something at all similar.

then they consider whether they part of their dooctrinal, organizational, cultural self which is caught in the bear trap of public scrutiny isn’t a part they can gnaw off for the time being and grow back later.

then they ask themselves “is there a way this can be recontextualized so that it appears to serve justice, and therefor allow me to paint the offended party as opponents of justice?

only after running these tests and coming up negative do they offer the closest thing to an apology or aknowlegement of wrongdoing one will ever get from the left: “both sides do it”.

jummy on April 9, 2007 at 1:46 PM

Coronagold on April 9, 2007 at 1:26 PM

Thanks for giving Arianna some ammo, Coronagold.

dalewalt on April 9, 2007 at 1:48 PM

Mary Katherine Ham is Off the Plantation

spmat on April 9, 2007 at 1:49 PM

The question here is whether the Lefties are in denial about the hatred spewing forth from their side, or whether they are lying about it. From experience, we should assume they are lying.

And doesn’t Huffington seem a bit, uh… awkward?

Halley on April 9, 2007 at 1:51 PM

Once again, I must reiterate Howard’s need for a new ‘do. Really, lookin’ all 1977 isn’t going to win any fans in 2007.

We recently dug out some family photos from the 1970s, and my Dad bears a striking resemblence to Howard because of the haircut. Even my father doesn’t wear his hair the same way today. Journalism is SO behind the times.

jaleach on April 9, 2007 at 1:52 PM

I’ll bet. I’ve not done the whip-it thing myself, but if I worked at Starbucks I’d be tempted just to make the clock move a bit faster…

jaleach on April 9, 2007 at 1:54 PM

I’m sure MKH has better fish to fry. However, a guy can drool dream… right?

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on April 9, 2007 at 1:58 PM

Not one offensive blog comment cited was made by a Conservative. The offensive comments on MKH’s YouTube video were made by Libs regarding her; the offensive comments on HuffPo were made by Libs regarding Cheney.

Arianna had to reach outside the blogosphere, to Ann Coulter, for an example – even though the topic was comments in the blogosphere.

Vik_R on April 9, 2007 at 1:58 PM

well, and really. what does ann coulter say that bill maher doesn’t?

jummy on April 9, 2007 at 2:08 PM

WE LOVE MKH!!!! Love her, love her, love her!

But not in a creepy way.

Enrique on April 9, 2007 at 2:09 PM

Good job, MKH!

Vik_R on April 9, 2007 at 1:58 PM

Of course, would you expect anything different from the left? It’s all about muddying the water with them. What really gets me, though, is the fact that the left just doesn’t see the hypocrisy of it all.

Rick on April 9, 2007 at 2:09 PM

Interesting that Coulter was dissed with no mention of Rosie.

MKH did a great job for anyone so outnumbered.

The main point is that conservative women have endured the vilest sexual attacks for years. Conservative minorities have endured the vilest racial attacks for years. The media has remained silent.

Now, suddenly this is a big issue for the media. MKH made that point well.

DaMav on April 9, 2007 at 2:09 PM

I’m going out on a limb here…I think Coronagold was kidding.

jdpaz on April 9, 2007 at 2:10 PM

Hey, if everyone just applied a global standard to all of their blogs none of this would be a problem.

snort

Nethicus on April 9, 2007 at 2:18 PM

jdpaz on April 9, 2007 at 2:10 PM

Maybe so, but without any indication that he/she was kidding, this will just provide more ammo for the left.

dalewalt on April 9, 2007 at 2:21 PM

From now on, I want clean comments on hotair. Don’t try to sound black. Don’t try to sound like a tough guy with comments like “STFU” because you might be able to do the same in real life.

MKH made the most interesting point at the end, ” Why is the issue being brought up now?”

Ouabam on April 9, 2007 at 2:25 PM

William Amos on April 9, 2007 at 12:59 PM

Bingo!

Spurius Ligustinus on April 9, 2007 at 2:30 PM

I had a friend in the Vet. Science in college. He brought canisters of NO2 to our parties. One balloon for $3 or two for $5 (or free to the owners of the abode). Whip-its are also called “hippy crack”. It gives you a euphoric feeling for about 20 seconds then you snap back to reality. It only kills a few thousand brain cells with each balloon.

I miss college.

MK is pretty.

natesnake on April 9, 2007 at 2:32 PM

So are they wHip-its?

/Family Guy

James on April 9, 2007 at 2:46 PM

Hey I’m just glad MK called shenanigans on Arianna. Sure, the hate is a problem for all bloggers….but let’s talk size and magnitude here. Michelle gets a daily stream of racist, sexist diatribes in her inbox, and Arianna’s big problem is that she had to censor naughty comments about Dick Cheney.

Perspective….it counts, y’know?

The fact is, liberal blogs sell hate. So they shouldn’t act shocked when the readers of liberal blogs respond in kind.

John from OPFOR on April 9, 2007 at 2:53 PM

What could be done to get MK on The View? Tell that isn’t a great idea and a good ratings move for ABC. She would be fabulous!!!!! I mean God Bless Hasselhof but she sounds too ‘valley’ for me. Don’t misinterpret–I don’t watch it! Only the clips that are posted!!

auspatriotman on April 9, 2007 at 2:54 PM

auspatriotman on April 9, 2007 at 2:54 PM

If they put MKH & Janie on, I’d actually consider TiVo-ing it.

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on April 9, 2007 at 3:00 PM

Ouabam on April 9, 2007 at 2:25 PM

Hey bro, how do you sound black on a blog?

right2bright on April 9, 2007 at 3:13 PM

Salon’s Joan Walsh is a great writer — whether you agree or disagree with her politics. She can write some very sharp, intelligent prose.

So I say this in a spirit of professional respect: Get a TV coach, Joan! You looked like a befuddled Mrs Magoo up there on the split-screen when you weren’t speaking.

MKH has clearly been to talking-head school; smile and look confident even when the other guests are shrilly blathering away at camera left.

I read the tech blogger thread when Michelle posted it on her blog, so I kind of agree with Joan that the problem transcends politics. The vitriol posted against the tech blogger was just unbelieveable, and for what — writing about GUIs while female? But MKH was correct to point out that a special kind of venom is reserved for female conservative writers. Shame on Arianna for trying to deny it.

Anton on April 9, 2007 at 3:16 PM

That really was an awesome last line.

mesablue on April 9, 2007 at 3:32 PM

STFU, jive turkey!
Is that how you sound black?

As for the topic, I’ve seen some vitriolic comments from the right and left, and ignore it all cuz for all I know it’s from some 13 year old kid with too much time on their hands. The point is true for the lefties, though. On one lefty blog (which I won’t mention) the mods were deleting every other comment or so when they did a post on Snow’s cancer.
And MKH is too dreamy. She does whip-its? I didn’t know she was a libertarian.

SouthernDem on April 9, 2007 at 3:41 PM

Is HotAIr promoting the use of Whip-its?

Drtuddle on April 9, 2007 at 3:42 PM

Is HotAIr promoting the abuse of Whip-its?

Drtuddle on April 9, 2007 at 3:42 PM

Based on my political persuasion, I tend to think that the Left is more vicious than the Right on blog comments, but is it because of how I think? That is, do I think a slam on Rosie O’Donnell is OK/fair because I disagree with her, but I like MM, so therefore I am outraged?

I’d love to see a content analysis done to see if one side is really worse than the other.

asc85 on April 9, 2007 at 3:44 PM

“Orange Whip ? Orange Whip ? 3 Orange Whips” – John Candy in “The Blues Brothers”

Can Whip-its be orange ?

moc23 on April 9, 2007 at 3:49 PM

Am I the only who caught Huffington trying to put Ann Coulter on the same level as the obscenity-spewing racist mysogynists who spam Michelle? Now that’s nuance.

Blacklake on April 9, 2007 at 4:08 PM

Is HotAIr promoting the use of Whip-its?

Drtuddle on April 9, 2007 at 3:42 PM

i was an innocent boy before this. now it seems to me that by inhaling nitrous oxide i would gain for myself the approval of my peers. this makes it all so easy. in fact i believe that i may multiply the positive sociial effects of abuse of mind altering substances by consuiming a wider variety and larger quantity of them.

jummy on April 9, 2007 at 4:19 PM

well, and really. what does ann coulter say that bill maher doesn’t?

Mostly intelligent things that Bill’s mouth hasn’t learned to pronounce. That they compare Ann Coulter to these filth-
spewing leftist monkeys would seem to undermine their position.

Jaibones on April 9, 2007 at 4:40 PM

This reminds me, I gotta call my connectio….er….my Dentist.

infidel4life on April 9, 2007 at 4:48 PM

BOOYA! Way to go MKH!

robblefarian on April 9, 2007 at 5:17 PM

Blacklake wrote: “Am I the only who caught Huffington trying to put Ann Coulter on the same level as the obscenity-spewing racist mysogynists who spam Michelle?”

Nope. I got it too.

And then, and then she climbed on her selfrighteous horse and said: “and she is not even anonymous…”

Well, isn’t that special.

Coulter is upfront about her comments. She doesn’t try to hide behind a veil of anonymity in a blog comment or email. Huffie, like ALL liberals just LOVES to hide behind the old “moral equivalency” fallacy. As if Coulter’s comments, openly made in the spotlight of celebrity, are the same as an anonymous LIBERAL’S VILE, PERSONAL, SEXUAL, and VIOLENT THREATS, made on a comment board or via email.

The fact that Huffie even makes this comment, coupled with Joan Walsh’s admitted, deliberate, ignoring of the attacks on Michelle, proves MKH’s point: That it is OKAY to threaten Repuboicans and conservatives, but it is some kind of horrible sin when liberals are attacked in the same manner.

The fact is, America’s left feels they can JUSTIFY their open hatred of conservatives and Republicans. It comes from the philosophy of Herbert Marcuse.

From City-Journal.org:

Much campus censorship rests on philosophical underpinnings that go back to social theorist Herbert Marcuse, a hero to sixties radicals. Marcuse argued that traditional tolerance is repressive—it wards off reform by making the status quo . . . well, tolerable. Marcuse favored intolerance of established and conservative views, with tolerance offered only to the opinions of the oppressed, radicals, subversives, and other outsiders. Indoctrination of students and “deeply pervasive” censorship of others would be necessary, starting on the campuses and fanning out from there.

So, Huffie and Walsh are JUSTIFYING the “anything goes” treatment of the right.

In my personal life, I no longer try to “reason together” as LBJ used to advocate, to convince those of the left. In fact, I usually ignore liberals who make comments that I find offensive to Republicans or conservatives (especially the BDS moonbats). I let them run off at the mouth. I do so, because I know that their arguments come from memorized talking points (that they did not think up), and that their minds are made up, never mind the truth.

However, when my tolerance is exhausted, I can and do respond with a vicious, loud, scream and spit-in-their-face confrontation with no verbal holds barred. I have been known to call them liars to their face. I have also been known to ridicule their intellect and moral integrity and their legitimate birth. I have NOT come to blows with anyone because they are cowards who run away when you push back. Unless they have a crowd at their back, that is. Otherwise, they will hide behind the veil of an anonymous identity rather than face the person that pushes back.

I have gotten death threats to me and my family from participating in blog commentaries by these big, “brave” anonymous loudmouths. I ignore them. They are cowards and pussies.

No doubt, they secretly wish for a violent confrontation with us — where they can “eliminate” us and our beliefs in Gulags and death camps. I suspect that they’ll be unhappily surprised at the outcome when they finally get the ‘nads to try.

georgej on April 9, 2007 at 5:56 PM

What’s most irritating about the Left is they talk so much about their tolerance when many are just as, if not more, intolerant as anybody who don’t accept a differing POV. There’s plenty of intolerance to go around but that so many on the Left pretend otherwise is disingenuous at best.

Yakko77 on April 9, 2007 at 6:08 PM

Once again, mega-ditto’s to MKH. I think smart, intelligent, conservative women really scare the left.

I wish they would bring back the “Conservative” version of “The View.”

Wuptdo on April 9, 2007 at 6:10 PM

Great showing by Mary Katharine.

What’s the “w” word? Is there a really bad one I’m not aware of?

mikeyboss on April 9, 2007 at 6:21 PM

The “w” word is whore. Reminds me of when I used to teach school. I used the word “whore” during a class literature discussion. The class fell apart laughing and one student cried out, “He used the “H” word.” Then it was my turn to burst out laughing.

windbag on April 9, 2007 at 6:56 PM

What’s the “w” word? Is there a really bad one I’m not aware of?

mikeyboss on April 9, 2007 at 6:21 PM

i imagined it was the “wh” word. that help?

tikvah on April 9, 2007 at 7:00 PM

I always enjoy seeing MKH on tv. I enjoy seeing Arianna too, but for entirely different reasons. I wonder…does she still get allergic smelling hay? Enjoy a penthouse view?

thedecider on April 9, 2007 at 8:08 PM

Awesome!

Lawrence on April 9, 2007 at 8:12 PM

Like Sam the butcher bringing Alice the meat
Like Fred Flintstone driving around with bald feet
Should I have another sip? Nah, skip it
Get in the back of the ride and bust with the whip it

Lyrics reprinted with kind permission of the Beastie Boys

saint kansas on April 9, 2007 at 8:24 PM

That was awesome!

VinceP1974 on April 9, 2007 at 8:31 PM

Imagine, all these years I’ve been using whip cream on my strawberries!

csdeven on April 9, 2007 at 9:22 PM

Did you notice Arriana smaile when the reporter repeated the comment about Dick Cheney “escaping’ assassination?

When exactly did Arriana lose her mind? How obsessed was she with SUV’s????

I still have her book “Greetings from the Lincoln Bedroom”. Maybe I should dispose of it somehow. Is “whip-it” flammable?

Lothar on April 9, 2007 at 9:40 PM

Since fabulously-wealthy Arianna is Greek, does she have to buy her carbon credits in Euros? Can I still cash in a lira?

It’s nice that she deletes the objectionable comments about Cheney, but does she do the same for Michelle? (I’m really asking…I don’t visit that siite.)

Im_no_dhimmi on April 9, 2007 at 11:25 PM

Oh, and MKH rocks!

Im_no_dhimmi on April 9, 2007 at 11:27 PM

Vik_R, nice to see you on the site!

He brought canisters of NO2 to our parties … It only kills a few thousand brain cells with each balloon.

natesnake on April 9, 2007 at 2:32 PM

You’re not being serious, are you? Dentists use it as legal quasi-anesthetic. Doesn’t seem right turning all those paying customers into zombies…

And for any newbies out there, the symbol ain’t NO2. If you want to breathe in NO2, go stand next to a coal-burning power plant…

Don’t try to sound black. Don’t try to sound like a tough guy with comments like “STFU” …
Ouabam on April 9, 2007 at 2:25 PM

Hey bro, how do you sound black on a blog?

Point taken… from now on, no typing black, I promise! And no tough acros either… it’s STPhU from here on out…

RD on April 10, 2007 at 12:14 AM

For the most part, leftists are not shy about their opinions and many actually use their real names and e-mail addresses. Why not post the whole e-mails, just as they are received? Or perhaps forward them on to the IT department at so-and-so’s employer?

alflauren on April 10, 2007 at 12:22 AM

alflauren on April 10, 2007 at 12:22 AM

Bad idea. Anyone can use your email address and name. You may be able to prove it didn’t originate from the company but you may not get the benefit of the doubt.

Not comfortable with the idea of punishing people for having views you disagree with. Even those that are offensive. The other computer geeks who post here can attest to just how easy it is to do what I mentioned.

Bradky on April 10, 2007 at 12:29 AM

There is a huge difference in what Anne Coulter does, and some buffoon hiding behind anonymity and spitting hatred. Cowardice must be seperated from people who stand up and defend what they believe.

MM and AC share some views, and seperate on others, but they do it without the comfort of an anonynous posting. Anne diliberately antagonizes, many times satirically, and usually gets her point across without paying homage to the PC police. MM is more congenial, yet many times says the same basic thing, just nicer.

Rode Werk on April 10, 2007 at 2:29 AM

Methinks they protesths too much…. a sign of the times!

PinkyBigglesworth on April 10, 2007 at 2:33 AM

Hey, how does one get invited to these parties?

The Unabrewer on April 10, 2007 at 4:49 AM

Ann Coulter doesn’t hide. That’s the difference. I have been dealing for YEARS with “anonymous” people who leave rude, base, and just plain dirty statements about people on web sites. They do it because they can hide. (Well, they can’t really hide, since we usually know who they are, IP addresses CAN be tracked down as well as locations and you know, people who post on web sites a lot have a pattern of posting, as well as writing patterns.)

Anyway, my mom used to say “Sticks and stones” etc about this sort of thing, but sometimes you really want to pick up the stick and stones and throw them back at the name callers, and that is honestly what they are looking for. A reaction.

Ignore them, delete their comments, ban them, but don’t react.

Rick Donaldson on April 10, 2007 at 8:59 AM

Ignore them, delete their comments, ban them, but don’t react.

Rick Donaldson on April 10, 2007 at 8:59 AM

In other words: “Don’t Feed the Trolls!”
;)

Lawrence on April 10, 2007 at 10:45 AM

LOVE THAT LAST LINE, MKH….STICK IT IN AND TWIST IT!….

“our place” …you did GREAT, girlie. Our COTILLION Google group is all lit up this morning with pride for you!!!!

You sounded very genteel and Southern in that segment. And SMART SMART SMART ….two things that are NOT mutually exclusive, but usually are assumed to be.

(But then again, Huffy sounds like she’s drunk most of the time, so that didn’t hurt.)

seejanemom on April 10, 2007 at 10:46 AM

Where was Sharpton when Condi Rice was being racially assaulted by the left?

Where was Jesse?

drjohn on April 10, 2007 at 10:46 AM

Babs wrote:”Does anyone else cringe when the “progressive” term is used?”

My favorite line about this is:
“You’re a Progressive? Great! So what you were doing before must have failed or not been good enough. When you finish progressing, what do you expect to be?”

Doug on April 10, 2007 at 10:47 AM

If IMUS had called Condi a “Nappy headed Ho”, the MSM would be lining up to pat him on the back.

Sharpton and Jackson only care about $ not racism….

omnipotent on April 10, 2007 at 12:17 PM

“Both sides do it” is the payoff of projection.

Accuse your opponent of doing what you, yourself, are doing so that when you get caught you can cry ‘Well both sides do it!’.

Somehow I don’t think Huffington often gets the kind of vile email calling her some of the things Michelle probably suffers on a daily basis from the left. Some of the comments left at michellemalkin.com (back when it open) were extreamly offensive and disgusting.

Ann doesn’t do it anonymously but firmly signs off on her statements right out in the open and stands up and takes and debates any heat which results without whineing about it ‘well they do it to!’.

‘Progressive’ is the new term for ‘Socialist’ or ‘Communist’.

CrazyFool on April 10, 2007 at 12:22 PM

The Deroy Murdock piece is just plain funny.

Does anybody with a brain really doubt that it is clearly the left that is the party of racism, sexism, and bigotry? Is there even any doubt left on that question?

And isn’t it deliciously ironic that they seem to just HATE Southerners …. and yet every Democratic president for almost 50 years has been a Southerner?

I wonder how that makes liberals feel – to know that they can’t even win an election unless they nominate someone from the place they hate most …..?

Professor Blather on April 10, 2007 at 12:54 PM

Thanks for giving Arianna some ammo, Coronagold.

dalewalt on April 9, 2007 at 1:48 PM

Amen. We don’t need that.

Professor Blather on April 10, 2007 at 1:00 PM

WE LOVE MKH!!!! Love her, love her, love her!

But not in a creepy way.

Enrique on April 9, 2007 at 2:09 PM

Enrique’s apartment has an altar with photos of MK pasted all over it, a screen playing continuous looped footage of her TV appearances, candles, pentagrams, etc.

… but not creepy or anything.

Ali-Bubba on April 10, 2007 at 1:00 PM

Ugh. It’s just gross that these women think they’re “progressive”. Most humans start off being rebellious, liberal teens – then they graduate, get a real job, pay taxes and become at least fiscally conservative. So, again, remind me, what’s “progressive” about liberalism?

foxforce91 on April 10, 2007 at 2:35 PM

Very well done, MKH.

Nice Deb on April 11, 2007 at 12:11 PM

Except the person who admitted to doing it was a lefty… hmmm…

Gianni on April 11, 2007 at 11:14 PM