Video: “Why I made the Vote Different Ad”

posted at 7:50 pm on March 31, 2007 by Ian

Phil de Vellis, aka ParkRidge47, talks about how and why he made the anti-Hillary ad that turned viral in this interview with YouTube:

Comments

Liberal And Mac User?
Who woulda thunk it?

makes you wonder why SOOOO many of them were donated to indoctrination stations Public Schools
Back in the 80′s

-Wasteland Man.

P.S. I still Own a functioning PowerPC….

WastelandMan on March 31, 2007 at 8:03 PM

…I forgot to ask!!
Any buyers?
Should I put it on E-Bay?

-Wasteland Man.

WastelandMan on March 31, 2007 at 8:08 PM

For all those who missed this last night in another thread (adult language):

One thing PC users can do that Mac users can’t

TheBigOldDog on March 31, 2007 at 8:08 PM

If this effeminate tub o’ butter is representative of Barrack Hussein Obama’s supporters he’s in a lot of trouble. Having a devoted following of internet fanboys won’t get you elected.

forged rite on March 31, 2007 at 8:30 PM

This guy is 59 years old! I would have guessed 30-35.

laelaps on March 31, 2007 at 8:32 PM

I love it. Many of the comments in his thread are spam.

TheBigOldDog on March 31, 2007 at 8:39 PM

Hippie?

Zorro on March 31, 2007 at 8:42 PM

Ian (or AP or Bryan or MM)… I found a great site you might wanna play with. You can take embedded videos and add commentary, etc. It would be fun for an open thread once in a while (upload a video and let HA members add their 2 cents). the site is Mojiti dot com, and I have uploaded the Rosie truther rant here. No, I have nothing to do with the site in any way… I just think it’s fun ;)

Ugly on March 31, 2007 at 8:59 PM

I can’t wait for what is coming next………

“Nancy Pelosi’s face super imposed over a little girl in a flower field counting down to “ten”….. then a nuclear explosion.”

“Silky Pony’s face replacing Dukakis in that “Beatle Baily” shot of him in the tank, with the helmet….”

“Hilary Clinton as the S.W.A.T. officer that pulled Elian Gonzalez out of his Uncle’s arms at gunpoint, just to send him back to Cuba, on orders of Janet Reno and her husband….”

“Harry Reid’s face super imposed, with a beard, on the next Zawahiri video, with the crooked finger pointing at the camera……”

“Dick Durbin, in that scarf, as that the Female English Naval “Hostage”, proclaiming that he is getting better treatment than those at Abu Ghrab, …… while smoking a cigarette…”

“Ted Kennedy as himself…..”

Yeah, this is going to be a fun two years………

PinkyBigglesworth on March 31, 2007 at 9:39 PM

Yeah, this is going to be a fun two years………

PinkyBigglesworth on March 31, 2007 at 9:39 PM

Mash-up heaven.

Mojave Mark on April 1, 2007 at 12:06 AM

Mash-up heaven.

Mojave Mark on April 1, 2007 at 12:06 AM

“Sour Mash….. son, with the BBQ and the Mrs.”

Receipe to follow……. (Slubdog)

PinkyBigglesworth on April 1, 2007 at 12:21 AM

This guy is 59 years old! I would have guessed 30-35.
laelaps

Did you get that from his screen name? Park Ridge. IL is Hillary’s home town, and 47 is the year she was born.

dm60462 on April 1, 2007 at 1:19 AM

IL is Hillary’s home town, and 47 is the year she was born.

Roswell….

hehe

Connie on April 1, 2007 at 2:09 AM

Hey, WATCH it with that “Liberal and a Mac user” BS!!

I’m as conservative as they come and I have been using a Mac since 1995! I have both a PC and a Mac on my homenetwork as well as a PC laptop for field work.

So, don’t go acting as if only leftists use a Mac!

Go check out my blog (linked to my name above) if you don’t believe me!

Warner Todd Huston on April 1, 2007 at 3:09 AM

So, don’t go acting as if only leftists use a Mac!

So, don’t do acting as if we care what kind of PC you use.

Ugly on April 1, 2007 at 4:23 AM

Don’t go, I meant.

Ugly on April 1, 2007 at 4:25 AM

Here’s an idea, Ugly. Actually READ the posts here before spouting off. You can read, can’t you?

Warner Todd Huston on April 1, 2007 at 5:22 AM

Sorry dude, just about every mac user i’ve met makes me want to induce vomitting.

The 1… all 1… who doesn’t still rattles about em and has the stickers.

It’s liek… a cuult.. d00d.

Ringmaster on April 1, 2007 at 9:05 AM

Interesting that an April Fools joke that was on DU (taken down) someone named Parkridge47 was very happy that Dick Cheney was dead of a heart attack.

GoodBoy on April 1, 2007 at 9:14 AM

On the Mac topic… click here to check out Maddox for some LOL commentary. (content advisory)

MT on April 1, 2007 at 10:46 AM

TBOD got there first. Note to self… reading the thread before commenting would have been a good idea. Sorry!

MT on April 1, 2007 at 11:05 AM

The whole reason Apple got rid of the OS9 “Happy Mac” bootup screen is because they learned I was using my Mac for evil (conservative) causes. Once you mod it by taking out the Jobs chip (“the hippie chippie”) it’s a joy to use.

saint kansas on April 1, 2007 at 11:38 AM

Let’s see. I haven’t had a screen ‘freeze’ in 3 years. I haven’t had to reboot, for any reason at all, for 3 years. I use it 12-16 hours a day. tell me, what does “Oh Ess Ex” mean?

And yes, I know a lot of liberals who own Macs. What can I say? They’re cunts!

james hooker on April 1, 2007 at 12:29 PM