Video: Carville still working for CNN, even though he is on Clinton’s campaign

posted at 6:40 pm on March 30, 2007 by Ian

Some of the liberal bigdog bloggers are turning against Clintonista and Clinton News Network commentator James Carville for doing the new cardinal sin in the Church of Liberalism; bash Barry Obama. Carville also has a little conflict of interest. Carville is an advisor to Hillary Clinton’s campaign and has fundraised for her campaign. Something CNN should have noted.

Earlier this week CNN’s conservative commentator Bay Buchanan resigned from the network to work for Tom Tancredo’s presidential campaign. Liberals would’ve given her untrammeled hell if she hadn’t.

Comments

How is this different from the rest of CNN’s news staff?

Jones Zemkophill on March 30, 2007 at 6:59 PM

“are continuing to turn against Clintonista and Clinton News Network commentator James Carville” would probably be more accurate.

rw on March 30, 2007 at 7:00 PM

The Dem catfight is just like the Rapper Wars; East Coast v West Coast.

As long as they don’t kiss and make up, I’ll be happy.

steveegg on March 30, 2007 at 7:03 PM

It should be a stipulation that Mary Matalin is required to always be with Carville as to keep him in check.

wryteacher on March 30, 2007 at 7:09 PM

I was trying to figure out who/what Carville reminds me of, and it finally came to me.

Skeletor.

flipflop on March 30, 2007 at 7:13 PM

what’d steel have to say?

jummy on March 30, 2007 at 7:18 PM

I was thinking more along the lines of Dr. Evil. “Throw me a friggin’ bone people!”

calirighty on March 30, 2007 at 7:19 PM

It sounded like Steel tried to chime in a few times but his mic was muted. Sounded like he was being picked up by Carville’s mic instead.

Now why would they mute Steel while Carville is spouting off?

unamused on March 30, 2007 at 7:30 PM

Why do you think they call it the CLINTON NEWS NETWORK.?

georgej on March 30, 2007 at 7:33 PM

Only liberals would continue to allow a face that stops clocks and terrifies children to represent them.
And then there’s his words, they terrify adults. Only liberals.

Speakup on March 30, 2007 at 7:43 PM

Skeletor.

Twin brother of Michael Chertoff, dubbed by LA talk radio kings John and Ken as:

The Skull

peski on March 30, 2007 at 7:44 PM

What does Rush call him…. snake-head (I think).

Zorro on March 30, 2007 at 8:28 PM

Nothin’ new for this a-hole… He and Begala were both on Kerry’s campaign… Please don’t question the source, because this was common knowledge at the time, and I just really don’t feel like wasting time digging for something that was barely covered, even though competely true

RightWinged on March 30, 2007 at 9:03 PM

Yeap…….. two more years of this…….

PinkyBigglesworth on March 30, 2007 at 9:29 PM

Well what do you want him to do, eat frozen rats instead of fresh organic nutria?

Bad Candy on March 31, 2007 at 12:02 AM

This guy is proof that people should never mate with snakes.

I just can’t understand how Mary Matalin . . . . I don’t wanna think about it.

- The Cat

MirCat on March 31, 2007 at 12:45 AM

Mary is/seems wonderful. I never read the book she wrote, but I could never understand this relationship…and it is the only one that makes me wonder if there really is a one world conspiracy.

Connie on March 31, 2007 at 3:15 AM

Possible reasons that a normal and bright woman like Mary Matalin mated with this serpentine sleaze-bundle

He has a really nice personality ( hidden from view )

He’s hung like a…….hanged man

wash-board abs and no false teeth

She’s unable to resist men resembling Skeletor on crank

—ever notice how Carville sounds just like Stephen Root’s character in ‘Brother, Where art Thou?’

Janos Hunyadi on March 31, 2007 at 5:24 AM

Ever notice how Carville sounds like fingernails on a blackboard?

Coronagold on March 31, 2007 at 8:02 AM

Are you trying to say there might be a conflict of interests? Hmmmm …. nothing new for the Communist News Network.

wytammic on March 31, 2007 at 10:57 AM

Skeletor.

flipflop on March 30, 2007 at 7:13 PM

He reminds me of one of the mutant types in the original (1970s?) version of The Hills Have Eyes. Absolutely creepy.

Spurius Ligustinus on March 31, 2007 at 1:35 PM

Carville = Golem (Lord of the Rings)

R D on March 31, 2007 at 1:43 PM

Janos Hunyadi on March 31, 2007 at 5:24 AM

Will he pay us $10 to sing into his can?

I love that movie. And ordinarily I can’t stand George Clooney any better than I can stand James Carville and his conflicts-of-interest.

ReubenJCogburn on March 31, 2007 at 4:21 PM

So? I don’t get the objection. What’s the difference between CNN and the Hillary campaign team? Anybody? Anybody?

Tantor on March 31, 2007 at 10:26 PM

Tantor on March 31, 2007 at 10:26 PM

Tantor, didn’t you get the memo about No Heavy Irony after 10pm EDT ??

of course this is all crap–and previously-known crap–but while the Leftoids go on and on about how Fox and the RNC have each other on Speed-dial, the merger between the Democrats and the Rest of the Media continues apace

and, of course, there is the Other Merger: Moonbat blogs and Demo-twit politicians like Silky Pony and Goracle

Janos Hunyadi on April 1, 2007 at 12:15 AM

Skeletor.

flipflop on March 30, 2007 at 7:13 PM

Probably all of us have seen pictures of the little people who were captured after a UFO crashed a few years ago out in New Mexico. Well I can tell you that ‘skinhead’ Carville was the one who escaped. If he is not the one who escaped then he is surely the child of the escapee.

I guess that makes him an illegal alien!!

OBX Pete on April 1, 2007 at 12:20 PM

“It’s the economy, stupid” – in this case Carville microeconomics. There are two Americas, for sure…ask CNN.

Entelechy on April 1, 2007 at 3:48 PM

::bad cajun accent:: Tha’s a mighty fine a-pickin’ and a-singin’!

Viewtifulgare on April 2, 2007 at 11:25 AM