Video: Jane Fleming compliments Bush on his huge balls

posted at 11:19 pm on March 28, 2007 by Allahpundit

What we have here, my friends, is known as a double standard. A double standard which shall not stand.

But first let’s meet the players. Hannity, looking spiffy yet rumpled in a power suit:

hannity.jpg

Colmesy, never more dapper than in formalwear and appropriately flaccid bowtie:

colmes.jpg

Rick Santorum, statesmanlike in senatorial business attire:

santorum.jpg

And Sweet Jane, the big A’s new fave, workin’ it classy-like … in sweater and blue jeans:

fleming.jpg

The stage is now set for what will surely come to be known as “The Betrayal.”

The O’Reilly Factor, November 13, 2006:

And Hannity & Colmes, tonight:

Heart-ache.

Exit question: What’s our next move? Demand a formal apology? Insist that the boss appear only on live shows henceforth so that she too can drop the B-bomb with impunity? How about Fleming sends us a special autographed copy of “Cookin’ with Jane” and we call it even?

Comments

I heard Bush’s big ole balls helped knock down WTC7 too.

lorien1973 on March 28, 2007 at 11:24 PM

I’m glad Jane could dress down for the occassion. Given her colorful language, it would be difficult to imagine her saying “huge balls” in an Oscar de la Renta evening gown. ‘Sides, she lacks the overall class of our MM.

thedecider on March 28, 2007 at 11:28 PM

Is Fleming, with her little valley girl outlook, the best the libs can do?

Connie on March 28, 2007 at 11:29 PM

i don’t see it ap.

i’m watching the video and i see a shrieking wine drunk with too many cats.

jummy on March 28, 2007 at 11:31 PM

Mmmm…Cheesy Tuna Casserole. Here’s a helpful tip from her recipe:

To Serve:
Place the casserole dish in a bowl or on a plate.

Given her level of crassness, I would have thought she just shoved her face in the pan.

thedecider on March 28, 2007 at 11:35 PM

Look at it this way: Michelle busted the glass ceiling for the future female pundits…

ScottMcC on March 28, 2007 at 11:36 PM

I think michelle can only open up the full repoitore (sp?) after 9pm. If she wants to unleash ball-filled tantrums, the 9 oclock hour is when it begins.

lorien1973 on March 28, 2007 at 11:39 PM

Allah, I can see the thing for KP. Not Fleming. We may need to call an intervention.

And to be fair, Hannity and Colmes seems to be lax on the censors, or at least the bleeper is lazy at the switch. I know I’ve heard the word shit or bullshit sneak by once or twice, maybe an f-bomb.

Bad Candy on March 28, 2007 at 11:40 PM

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

She really is abrasive and obnoxious. You would think they’d at least want someone more pleasant to dispense Democrat talking points verbatim.

Bad Candy on March 28, 2007 at 11:44 PM

Oh and Allah, I’m not surprised by that gettign by H&C’s censors. I’ve heard a few S and H bombs sneak by, their bleeper as asleep at the buttton.

I posted similar before, lets see if both go through…

Bad Candy on March 28, 2007 at 11:46 PM

Nobody caught it because nobody ever actually listens to the blabbering Moonbat. She’s like some droid from hell that recites her program when her button is pushed. (I moderated my description of here out of deference to AP-LOL)

TheBigOldDog on March 28, 2007 at 11:48 PM

Sean looks like a dog waiting for a treat in that screencap…

Bad Candy on March 28, 2007 at 11:48 PM

O’Reilly is a harsh taskmaster of a culture warrior.

Pablo on March 28, 2007 at 11:50 PM

Fair and Balanced just became Fair and Ballast.

Limerick on March 28, 2007 at 11:50 PM

“flaccid bowtie”. Now that is freaking funny. :)

angryamerican on March 28, 2007 at 11:52 PM

Right after she said she hesitated and looked to her left. Probably a producer yelling in her ear to watch what she says.

forged rite on March 28, 2007 at 11:53 PM

Can Presedential Balls 101 be far behind?

Just Say Nuts.
Uh I mean Just say Nads. er uh mmmm No,

Yeah that’s it.

Just say NO!!

hillbillyjim on March 29, 2007 at 12:05 AM

I like you. You have balls. I like balls

Opinionnation on March 29, 2007 at 12:09 AM

AC/DC would be proud.

“Who’s got the biggest balls of ‘em all?”

hillbillyjim on March 29, 2007 at 12:12 AM

She’s ever upper class high society
God’s gift to ballroom notoriety

infidel4life on March 29, 2007 at 12:15 AM

C’mon guys. We’ve gotta get AP a real date. Now where did I put that number for the Chicken Ranch? Dag Nabbit!

hillbillyjim on March 29, 2007 at 12:20 AM

For those of you without Southern friends: Dag Nabbit = Goddamnit.

Ain’t it fun bein’ on the educational channel?

hillbillyjim on March 29, 2007 at 12:24 AM

hillbillyjim on March 29, 2007 at 12:20 AM

If this is any example of what he’s looking for, let’s just get him on Match dot com. D’oh! We need a picture. We’re doomed.

thedecider on March 29, 2007 at 12:25 AM

AC/DC would be proud.

“Who’s got the biggest balls of ‘em all?”

hillbillyjim on March 29, 2007 at 12:12 AM

I was wonderin’ if anybody would mention that. First thing i thought of.

forged rite on March 29, 2007 at 12:28 AM

It is apparent that Jane Fleming went to the Alan Colme’s school of “I am not going to let you answer and make me look like the idiot I am” journalism.

Jane, with manners like that younglady, I wonder why someone hasn’t washed your mouth out with soap.

I don’t care where I was, but if you talked over me like that, you would have gotten a face full of “Shut the He!l Up!”

Alan, you can dress you up, man, but you don’t have the “Bling”.

Sitting next to Col. North, Allen looked like the mouse of the man he is. You couldn’t carry his jock strap.

PinkyBigglesworth on March 29, 2007 at 12:30 AM

Alan, you can dress you up, man, but you don’t have the “Bling”.

PinkyBigglesworth on March 29, 2007 at 12:30 AM

The smirky Jane is a irritating as Laura schwartz.
Well . . . Almost

Texyank on March 29, 2007 at 1:02 AM

Errrr ! !

The smirky Jane is as irritating as Laura Schwartz.
Well . . . Almost

Texyank on March 29, 2007 at 1:04 AM

I wasn’t sure – was she talking about good Malkins – courage, or bad ones – hubris and conceit?

eeyore on March 29, 2007 at 1:22 AM

Bad Candy on March 28, 2007 at 11:44 PM

Actually, she’s a sweetheart compared to Julie Roginsky.

Connie on March 29, 2007 at 1:28 AM

Well it’s like me in high school, when other people were late they got detention, but since I was ALWAYS late, they never noticed. So when a lib has a foul mouth it’s all whateva, but when a conservative says something off color it stands out. Just ask Coulter.

- The Cat

P.S.

eeyore on March 29, 2007 at 1:22 AM

It was in, ‘the man has a lot of gaul’

MirCat on March 29, 2007 at 2:10 AM

This irritating obnoxious shreecher is quickly becomming another Rosie, without the moon-faced obesity and the hanging upside down

Proposed law: Chicks can’t say ‘balls’, unless they pass a test or get a Special Dispensation

Janos Hunyadi on March 29, 2007 at 2:18 AM

Almost got banned………….

Thanks Janos……….

:O)

PinkyBigglesworth on March 29, 2007 at 2:43 AM

Wearing a full neck blouse, Fleming was not nearly as attractive as the last time she was on Fox. Other than that, she is a lib-talking-points doll. Just pull the string and listen for the talking points come spinning out. Her statement that the House bill was all emergency funding and that there was no pork in the bill was hilarious. It takes a lot of balls to say that with a straight face!

Mallard T. Drake on March 29, 2007 at 2:44 AM

Lord, this woman’s voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard. Get an adenoidectomy for pete sake. Does she ever take a breath? I mean REALLY!

Glynn on March 29, 2007 at 2:55 AM

Enough Fleming, please.

Patriot33 on March 29, 2007 at 3:21 AM

My momma always told me, I you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all.

Her voice is like that of an air raid siren. Shrill, loud, and non-stop.

Thankyouverrymuch.

georgej on March 29, 2007 at 3:45 AM

Purity balls?

Coronagold on March 29, 2007 at 6:42 AM

AP….. you can do Sooooooooooo much better than her.

To quote Dan Akroyd ” Jane, you ignorant slut”

mrfixit on March 29, 2007 at 7:16 AM

We are shocked and appalled at lazy-eye Fleming…..time out for you missy!

lynnv on March 29, 2007 at 7:57 AM

Wow, Colmes almost looks human in that screencap.

RW Wacko on March 29, 2007 at 8:00 AM

What I thought was MOST funny of all during her appearance, was when Santorum was saying that the Senate did not do this or that and she ARGUED with him! Always shakes her head no, always knows more than anyone else (she thinks) and the Senator was too much the gentleman to say, who elected you, you cow?!? I was THERE!

Jane Fleming and Laura Schwartz.

The more airtime that they receive, the more people will run from them shrieking!

CrimsonFisted on March 29, 2007 at 10:59 AM

I cannot stand the new spokes hole for the DNC, Jane Fleming. The only good thing is that she has not had her teeth bleached so white like Laura Schwartz. In our house, we call Laura neon mouth.

Why is it the DNC teaches their spokes holes to talk over the opposition?

Frankly, someone at FoxNews needs to disconnect her damn mike so that she does not dominate all the discussions with her infantile screeching.

ScottyDog on March 29, 2007 at 11:08 AM

Well, AP, if it was your idea to replace(or threaten to) KP with fleming, i’d say that dog won’t hunt.

Of course, if your idea was to find a ready for HotAir commenter like rosie the whale(ready to spew at a moment’s notice), i’d say: BRILLIANT!

tormod on March 29, 2007 at 11:27 AM

AP, I hate to burst your bubble.

Hopefully the third image down can help ease the pain.

Cheers,

DuffBeer on March 29, 2007 at 1:33 PM

Wow am I desensitized… I watched this last night and didn’t even notice that.

RightWinged on March 29, 2007 at 3:12 PM

The smirky Jane is a irritating as Laura schwartz.
Well . . . Almost

Texyank on March 29, 2007 at 1:02 AM

True enough, they are both unbelievably irritating, but there is one major difference. Laura Schwartz is frickin’ hot. Jane Fleming? Not so much.

Yeah, I know, that probably just earned me a ban, but as a friend has been known to say:
‘I regret nothing that I’ve done, only what I haven’t.’

Wolfman on March 29, 2007 at 5:29 PM