A few fringe actors

posted at 8:03 am on March 22, 2007 by Bryan

This post is for Jane Fleming and Alan Colmes. It’s about a few “fringe” actors in the anti-war movement.

In Lansing, MI, fringe actors attacked and defaced Rep. Mike Rogers’ district office Tuesday. They also splashed red paint on a military recruiting office sign.

Here’s one spitting on people at the Gathering of Eagles this past weekend in Washington. It happens about 1:49 into the video.

Here are a few fringe actors marching in San Francisco. That would the be the city of Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the House.

img_2507.JPG

(photo by Zombie)

The city of Berkeley, CA officially wants Donald Rumsfeld tried for war crimes. Which party do the fringe actors who voted to put the city council behind that idea belong to? The vote was unanimous, by the way.

Here’s another fringe actor reserving space in the Capitol for CAIR.

Here’s what a few fringe actors left behind in Milwaukee. They attacked an Army recruiting office and spread human feces around inside.

Also in Milwaukee, sons of local Democrat bigs were convicted last year of slashing the tires of Republicans on election day 2004, and got jail time for it. One of the perps is the son of US Rep. Gwen Moore, a Democrat.

Is Michael Moore a “fringe actor?” Former DNC chairman Terry McAuliffe thought Fahrenheit 9-11 was “very powerful, much more powerful than I thought it would be.” Moore sat next to Jimmy Carter at the 2004 Democrat convention. Fahrenheit 9-11 smeared US military recruiters and troops fighting in Iraq. Moore calls the terrorists in Iraq “Minutemen.” The Democrats as a party embraced Michael Moore in 2004, after he compared Abu Musab al-Zarqawi and his ilk to George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, and haven’t repudiated him to this day.

Those people who burned a US soldier in effigy in Portland are a lot of things, most of them unprintable, but fringe actors they are not. They are leaders. They have been leading the Democrats toward their current stance on the war since 9-12-01.

More: Tantor has one more fringe actor. This one stole a US flag from Gathering of Eagles protestors, tore it up, and laughed. Nice.

Comments

Bryan, Bryan, what have we learned about putting forth arguments laden with facts against the likes of Colmes,etc? It’s rather like the old saw about trying to teach a pig to sing, They are immune to truth and logic,

bbz123 on March 22, 2007 at 8:11 AM

“Fringe Actors” or Mainstream?

amerpundit on March 22, 2007 at 8:15 AM

Nice job Bryan

TheBigOldDog on March 22, 2007 at 8:18 AM

Alan Jane et al better cut this out right now. They better start condeming these actions rather than excusing them.

Cruising around the milblogosphere it has become obvious to me that many, many people are really tired of this attack on our country from within. So tired of it in fact that they feel strangely invigorated…

And BTW, can anyone tell me when the last time an abortion clinic was bombed or an abortion Dr. killed? I seem to think it was over a decade ago.

Babs on March 22, 2007 at 8:20 AM

Colmes is a self-admitted deviant (he actually sent me an email and admitted he was proud to be one) and Fleming is nothing more than the usual lazy-eyed lying liberal. I wouldn’t give these two a second look much less the time of day. They are pond scum defending pond scum….and deserve never to be taken seriously.

lynnv on March 22, 2007 at 8:35 AM

Bryan,

Saw the boss last night. She was good.

Your links are great. I know you and Allah and many others at Hot Air try to be polite to Dhimmicrats when you don’t have hard facts to back up accusations of unpatriotic and downright traitorous behavior. I’m sorry you feel the need to be so circumspect. I don’t.

Dhimmicrats, ESPECIALLY their leadership, for the last 6 years have been downright traitorous in the defense of this country and they are actively undermining its security for their own partisan political gains. And what is worse, they are succeeding.

Just because you and Allah won’t say it because you don’t have all the facts, but do have a preponderance of the evidence to prove it, doesn’t mean my supposition isn’t the Truth. The American people don’t need a 100% foolproof case to be told that their security is in danger to a bunch of selfish, power hungry, and deranged politicians who want nothing more than to take power and do……what? with it? Defend us?

I don’t think so. They only defend the likes of terrorists and Dhimmicratic fund raisers. It is all about them getting more power and money. For themselves.

Welcome to the more activist side of national security. We need advocates. Not lawyers and legalistic maneuvering here. Call them what they are. Liars and Traitors to their country’s defense.

Subsunk

Subsunk on March 22, 2007 at 8:35 AM

See also: Chapter 4, “They don’t support our troops,” in Unhinged.

See also: Zombie Time.

Michelle on March 22, 2007 at 8:40 AM

A bit of expansion on the second Milwaukee item. That was the election that saw Gwen Moore enter the House, and Supreme Solar Allah was joined by the son of former acting mayor Marvin Pratt.

steveegg on March 22, 2007 at 8:45 AM

…But if a pro-lifer did any of those things within 10 miles of a slaughterhouse abortion clinic, Colmes would call them a “terrorist.”

BigOrangeAxe on March 22, 2007 at 8:48 AM

A wake-up call is coming for these people.

Unfortunately, they won’t be alone in paying the price.

When it comes – people will remember.

Professor Blather on March 22, 2007 at 8:48 AM

Great post, but 9-12-01? More like 9-12-69.

see-dubya on March 22, 2007 at 8:54 AM

Don’t you understand that there are Republicans, and not to smear the entire Republican party like you are doing to the Democrat, blowing up abortion clinics every day, two three a day!

And the huge gatherings of pro-lifers burning abortion doctors in effigy! An OUTrage!!! I learned this from listening to Jane Flemming and all the other tellers of truth in the Democrat party. No one else talks about this.

The pro-conservative biased media just doesn’t report it at all.

benrand on March 22, 2007 at 9:08 AM

“Support the Troops” my butt. These are the same commie traitors who used to call ‘em “babykillers”. Now, instead of being commie apologists they’re now islamofascist apologists. Terrorists are the lesser of two evils … wait, I thought there was no such thing as evil … dammit, their “logic” must be over my head.

And yes, read “Unhinged” if you haven’t already, it’s excellent (except for a missing page). We already know what kinda people we’re dealing with here, but now it’s been recorded for posterity.

Tony737 on March 22, 2007 at 9:13 AM

See also: Zombie Time.

Arghhhhh!! My eyes! My eyes!

Scrotal WHAT?! You’d think that by this time in my life I would have seen it all.

I am appreciative that you, Sean, et al, are out there exposing the fringe left and the tacit, if not active, support by the democrat leaders. Crackpots like them make Colmes look sane.

csdeven on March 22, 2007 at 9:19 AM

The guy who got spit on has incredible control. I really do consider myself a nice guy, but that wench would have been staring at the sky after I whalloped her.

Mortis on March 22, 2007 at 9:28 AM

The Democratic leadership and spokespeople by not condemning this behavior does appear to give their tacit approval to these actions. I honestly don’t think Colmes, Fleming, Powers et al fully understand the possible ramifications of the course they and their (my former) political party have embarked on. The folks at ANSWER et al know exactly what they’re doing–although they’re miscalculating badly. The far left is seeking a violent response–they want another Kent State, another Benno Ohnesorg (a West German student shot by a plainclothes police officer at a demonstration. Really Ohnesorg wasn’t even a protester, he was just a bystander who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, but the Left made him into a martyr.) Something they can use as a symbol of “oppression” that they believe will spark their “mass revolution” (with themselves as the Revolutionary Vanguard, of course).

What ANSWER, Colmes, Fleming, et al does not, cannot, and will not understand is that the majority in this country is actually more in tune with the Gathering of Eagles. Just as the West German people did not rebel under radical leadership as the SDS and other radical groups expected them to do following the shooting of Ohnesorg and others (in fact, for the most part, popular feeling was on the side of the police and authorities–just as it was following Kent State); so the American people will not accept the repulsive actions of the people of ANSWER, Code Pink, et al–it will, I firmly believe, react favorably should the authorities decide to crack down hard on these groups. The effect they are going to have is the exact opposite of what they want and I think will lead to the Democratic Party joining the Whigs and the Federalists in the history books.

Matt Helm on March 22, 2007 at 9:46 AM

I’m beginning to think that folks like Alan Colmes don’t actually support this, but they’re afraid to challenge it, just as the mainstream press refused to publish the Muhammed cartoons out of fear. There are some violent nuts on the American Left, just as there are in the Islamic world.

Attila (Pillage Idiot) on March 22, 2007 at 9:47 AM

I was raised with the idea that actions speak louder than words.

Refusing to stand up to it, is as bad as doing it yourself.

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on March 22, 2007 at 9:50 AM

No matter what we do or say, the policies, rules and laws in this country are made by elected representatives and those they appoint.

Hopefully posts like these will educate and stir more right minded people into participating in the political process campaigns and elections.

It is unbelievable that a majority of our nation agrees with activities like the examples given here.

Maybe it is even worse that a majority does not care enough to stop them.

The Professor covered the results well:

A wake-up call is coming for these people.
Unfortunately, they won’t be alone in paying the price.

roydee43 on March 22, 2007 at 10:01 AM

Is there a site that tries to identify these people in the photos like this clown dragging the flag? These people really need to be outed and identified so their neighbors can be aware of their presence in their community.

Wade on March 22, 2007 at 10:06 AM

When Michelle started out with that quiet, controlled “Alan”, I was actually in fear for his life.
Unfortunately, this type of ‘protest’ will become more and more frequent until it’s as common as Jane’s “Bush lied”, and the so called leaders will sit back and watch it happen.

oakpack on March 22, 2007 at 10:08 AM

Bryan, checkout the response to this thread over at FR:

TheBigOldDog on March 22, 2007 at 10:12 AM

Well if acts of violence carried out all over the world in the name of a pedophile can be called “anomalies”, “insurgent attacks”, or take place in “restive” regions then I am sure these folks are indeed just a few “fringe actors”.
/as opposed to good actors like Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, Danny Glover, and Susan Sarandon.

LakeRuins on March 22, 2007 at 10:14 AM

I like the guy with the sign “Kisses for Peace”. I’m sure he’s devoted to his chosen cause.

budorob on March 22, 2007 at 10:25 AM

Even in a Red State like Louisiana; who, without Republician support would never have been elected governor, our ‘fearless leader’ Demoncrat Kathleen Blanco said…

“Gov. Kathleen Blanco, relaxed a day after dropping out of the governor’s race, said Wednesday her greatest failure as governor was not switching to the Republican Party in the days after Hurricanes Katrina and Rita.

“When I look back at the storms, if I had had the knowledge that I would be treated as a pariah by the national Republicans in office, I would have joined the Republican Party to save my state,” Blanco quipped.

“Then I would have been hugged and kissed and lifted, and I would have been declared the best governor in this whole country,” the governor said. “I wish I had realized that earlier. I think that was the fatal error.””…

I guess she feels this was not her responsibility either… http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/9/4/124905.shtml

What a looser POS! I don’t care who runs this year but I will not vote Democrat ever again!!!

The Angel Michael on March 22, 2007 at 10:39 AM

bryan, exactly correct.

jummy on March 22, 2007 at 10:43 AM

Wade said:

I disagree. I don’t want anyone outed for exercising their constitutional rights, no matter how repellent. I don’t want a bunch of flag-burners confronting me at home or taunting me while i’m in line at the bank. Besides, that flag-dragger’s neighbors are probably just like him.

stevezilla on March 22, 2007 at 10:43 AM

I wouldn’t want to do anything to discourage the nutters.

They speak for themselves and the Dems.

Remember Nixon in ’72. One of the most repellant political hacks to ever run for President.

He wolloped the Dems.

MSimon on March 22, 2007 at 10:58 AM

The fringe has become the mainstream of the Democrat party.

And for the record, don’t call him Colmes. It’s Skeletor.

If you want a nice comparison, just check out the blogs today wishing Elizabeth Edwards well and contrast that with the vicious bile you can find at the Huffington Post sewer whenever Dick Cheney has a health issue.

JammieWearingFool on March 22, 2007 at 11:00 AM

Matt Helm wrote: “I think will lead to the Democratic Party
joining the Whigs and the Federalists in the history books.”

Matt, I certainly hope so.

The Democrats destroyed comity in politics over a decade ago. They did so deliberately, with malice aforethought. They are no longer fit to govern America as a result, in my opinion.

America has always considered politics a “blood sport” but what we are seeing today is not “hot tempers” but a calculated attempt from Democrats to destroy conservatives and Republicans as they reach for ultimate political power.

Back in 2000, radio host and former lifetime Democrat Bob Just wrote a column in worldnetdaily titled Fascism, corruption and my ‘Democratic’ Party.

In it he laments that the Democrats have become a new fascist party. He describes witnessing how delegates to the 2000 New York State Democratic Party convention spit on the flag and called the color guard “Nazis.”

He wrote:

Now, 25 years later, I am ashamed to be a Democrat. More than that, I have come to fear my own party. Hatred and corruption – the roots of fascism – are on the march in America as they have never been before, and leading this march is the Democratic Party. Increasingly, mainstream Democrats are uncomfortable with what we see in our party. We may not have a real name for it, but we know it is dangerous.

In the 2000 NATIONAL Democratic Party convention, at the Thursday night session opening, a bunch of Eagle Scouts were the color guard. Led by the California delegates, all the delegates started boo-ing the Scouts.

In May of 2004, Just, by then a former Democrat, wrote a second WND article titled My un-American
Democratic Party
. In that article he wrote:

The Democratic Party’s leaders may look like traditional Americans. They may say they support Israel. They may “stand with our troops” in Iraq. They may go to church and take communion. They may even sing, “God Bless America” on the Capitol steps – but increasingly their inner thought life is not what it seems to be.

Inside they seethe at “red state” America. We watch the weird, angry behavior of prominent Democrats like Al Gore, Ted Kennedy, Howard Dean or even John Kerry and we scratch our heads in wonder. Who are these people? What are they thinking? What caused all this anger, and why is it directed at fellow Americans? The furious fringe is taking over the party. They are solidified in their sense of victimhood. They aren’t looking for compromise, but for total victory – revenge almost – in fulfilling their vision for a new America, one that has nothing to do with biblical Christianity or Judaism, the pumping heart of true Americanism.

Here we are, 3 years later, the Democrats new control Congress and we are witnessing the Democrats “Brownshirtism” leaping out at us in full view. We’ve been calling it “Bush Derangement Syndrome” as if it is limited to just a few moonbat Democrats hating Bush. But it is more than that. They hate ALL Republicans and conservatives, just as Bob Just noted.

They truly hate us. Make no mistake about it. And don’t confuse “the left” and “brownshirts” as being mutually exclusive. They are the same thing in all essential characteristics, which include the tactics by which they achieve power.

This has gone far beyond political disagreement. Among registered voters, Democrats make up approximately 35%. (About an equal number of voters are Republican, and the rest are independent.) Perhaps it is only a small cadre of Democrats who are Brownshirts, but it is increasingly obvious that this cadre in now in charge of the party, effectively, if not titular.

The party of JFK, Truman, FDR, and Wilson is no more, as a result. Those men, and the likes of patriotic liberals such as Hubert Humphrey and conservative Democrats like “Scoop” Jackson would not recognize today’s Democratic Party.

I know that the Democratic Party that I supported back in 1964 as a high schooler drifted so far away from the old principles that by 1972 I ceased thinking of myself as a Democrat but an independent, who would vote for the right Democrat on an individual basis. No longer. I cast my last vote for any Democrat (state representative) in 1998, and I doubt that in the years I have left I will ever do so again.

I don’t think that it is possible to “save” the Democratic Party, any more. The rot of “Brownshirtism” runs too deep and the Brownshirts like the Clintons, Moveon, Soros, KOS, and Dean are too deeply entrenched. Yes, Hillary and Bill ARE brownshirts, and all you have to do is recall how they used the IRS to attack their enemies, how they used (as they call it) the “politics of personal destruction” to take down their enemies in both parties to make the case. Those FBI “blackmail” files are STILL missing, in case you were unaware.

That is why I believe that for America to have a robust two party system, the current Democratic Party must be destroyed. Utterly.

Truly, I DO want to see the party dissolved, the DNC headquarters razed, the money given to charity, and the current leadership in prison for their actions in sabotaging the war against Islamofascism just for their party’s advantage.

I believe that many Americans (some still members of the Democratic Party) want to see a party based upon the values of FDR, Truman, and JFK to oppose the Republican Party — on domestic policy issues — but still remain patriotic to the core when it comes to international issues, ESPECIALLY when America goes to war.

American needs a two party system where the differing ideas compete in an atmosphere of political comity, if not civility. This is what America is used to. I wish we could go back to it.

georgej on March 22, 2007 at 11:06 AM

The bottom line is that the left embraces their fringe. Ann Coulter uses the other F-word and she gets shouted down by conservatives. However when Michael Moore calls terrorists Minuteman, there’s no outrage. Hell, looking at Kos and the other moonbat sites, they aren’t mad at these people for insulting our troops, they’re mad because they realise how bad it makes them look.

BohicaTwentyTwo on March 22, 2007 at 11:08 AM

Just like the video clip posted elsewhere on this site when Hannity asked a Demoncrat apologist to denounce the actions of the anti war crowd her response was to denounce Bush.
Sounds just like what you get from CAIR when you ask them if Hamas and Hezbollah are terror groups.

LakeRuins on March 22, 2007 at 11:21 AM

Colmes’ Botox has gotten to his brain.

Mazztek on March 22, 2007 at 11:24 AM

Jummy point out this article: Politically Correct Death Threats at Georgia Tech

The author (Peter Collier) relates the situation faced by a graduate student (Ruth Malhotra) who is receiving email death threats and threats of rape because she is the Chair of the campus Republicans.

In my previous post, I called them brownshirts. That is what they are.

The administration sees one of its own threatened by death and rape and they just sit there. I’ve seen conservative students suffer a lot of abuse for their beliefs. But I’ve never seen abuse cross over into threats. And I’ve never seen an administration sit on its hands while one of its students is threatened by death and rape. It makes you wonder: have we gone past simple intimidation to death threats now? Is this sort of thing going to become a standard part of left’s playbook in intimidating conservative students? How far will they go?”

Do any of the liberal Democrat commentators in this blog wish to comment on this issue? Honora?

Speak up now or we will all know that you support this behavior and that you are “one with” them.

georgej on March 22, 2007 at 11:26 AM

That wasn’t spittle. It was from OBL.

csdeven on March 22, 2007 at 11:57 AM

See also: Chapter 4, “They don’t support our troops,” in Unhinged.

See also: Zombie Time.

Michelle on March 22, 2007 at 8:40 AM

You may wanna let people know there are some NSFW pics at Zombietime. Jus’ sayin’.

Especially inflated scrotum guy.

Bad Candy on March 22, 2007 at 12:27 PM

At 11:26 AM Eastern time, I offered this opportunity to comment in connection to the rape and death threats against Ruth Malhotra by campus leftists.

As I write this, it is now 2PM Eastern. NO response from any of our regular liberal commentators about the rape and death threats against a campus Republican has been made to this challenge.

NOT ONE.

Not even a simple acknowledgement that this it is wrong. Not even a simple claim that it is atypical of what they stand for.

Nothing. Nada.

Of course Honora, Jahere and the other liberals posting here are unwilling to comment. They never say “boo” when it comes to exposing the anti-civil behavior of the left. They can’t defend such behavior publicly (though they probably say “right on” in private) because we’ll jump all over them, and they don’t dare publicly criticize it, because their fellows will turn on them. Solidarity with the movement is paramount, after all. So, they shut up and hope it all goes away when the thread disappears into the archives (or they wait until then to comment, when nobody is looking).

Why?

They are part of the fringe, that’s why, maybe participating n this blog as part of some seminar-induced, talking point enabled, DU/DKOS campaign to drown us out with nonsense and to baffle us with bullsh*t. Of course, this campaign certainly does exist, as they must silence us in order prevail. Its why they babble on about a “fairness doctrine.”

So, by default, by not speaking out to decry such fringe behavior, a reasonable conclusion is that either they DO support the actions of the campus left and the administration/faculty of Georgia Tech to use death and rape threats to intimidate and silence a Republican woman, or they are afraid to speak out against their own side’s behavior. That’s called “moral cowardice.”

Go back and read Pastor Niemoller and you will know where that leads to.

And the same point can be made concerning the defacing of Rep. Mike Rogers’ district office, the burning of an effigy of an American soldier, and spitting on counter protesters. A failure to speak out against it is either agreement or moral cowardice.

You see, ladies and gentlemen, they are all brownshirts — every last blasted one of them. I wish it weren’t so, but my point is made.

georgej on March 22, 2007 at 2:26 PM

Just when we thought spitting on wounded Soldiers was as low as they could get, now they spit on Boy Scouts. Thanks for the reminder George, I had forgotten about that story.

Tony737 on March 22, 2007 at 2:29 PM

The irony is so thick you can cut it with a knife, the moonbats calling the military “baby killers”. I can guarantee that more babies die in this country as a result of “pro choice” than have died by the hands of the military in Iraq. So if anyone should enjoy the moniker “baby killers” it should be the left.

SPIFF1669 on March 22, 2007 at 2:31 PM

He loves a man in a uniform.

smellthecoffee on March 22, 2007 at 2:45 PM

I give the man who got spit on a lot of respect. I know I would NOT have been that nice. Why can’t we build a wall around San Fran. send all these kind of people there with a one way ticket only. OMG these pictures leave me speachless.

ChrisIansNana on March 22, 2007 at 3:47 PM

speechless

ChrisIansNana on March 22, 2007 at 3:47 PM

SPIFF1669 on March 22, 2007 at 2:31 PM

That does seem like an unfortunate choice of epithets for liberals to be using. I’d stay away from that one, if I was on their team.

But then, to be liberal is, by definition, to be both not particularly bright and absolutely lacking a sense of the ironic. So, well, you know … it’s the usual. They won’t get it. And if they do, they’ll be deadly, grimly serious about it.

But I love the irony. It tastes like chicken. Mmmm.

Professor Blather on March 22, 2007 at 4:10 PM

Harry Dean Stanton is a fringe actor. Bruce Campbell is a fringe actor. These people are not fringe actors.

Jim Treacher on March 22, 2007 at 4:11 PM

Oh – and for the record, the Zombietime guy (or girl) is the greatest thing on the Internet.

No hyperbole. It’s just true. Best. Thing. Ever.

If he/she ever identifies her/himself, conservatives (and people in general) should buy his/her beer for the rest of his/her life.

It’s that good.

Professor Blather on March 22, 2007 at 4:12 PM

Bruce Campbell is a fringe actor. These people are not fringe actors.

Jim Treacher on March 22, 2007 at 4:11 PM

Wha? Fringe? Blasphemy!

Bruce Campbell is the greatest actor who ever lived. How “Army of Darkness” didn’t sweep the Oscars is something I’ll never understand.

Now gimme some sugar, baby ….

Professor Blather on March 22, 2007 at 4:14 PM

Jim Treacher on March 22, 2007 at 4:11 PM

Don’t talk about Bruce that way.

EnochCain on March 22, 2007 at 10:03 PM

Someone should have kicked that guy’s arse.

Tim Burton on March 22, 2007 at 10:15 PM

Someone should have kicked that guy’s arse.

Tim Burton on March 22, 2007 at 10:15 PM

Him and that c*cks*ck*r dragging the flag in the street.

ReubenJCogburn on March 23, 2007 at 2:45 AM

Bryan,

Your argument is too heavily laden with honesty, facts, and accuracy, plus it was delivered with a punchy, precise, powerful style.

I don’t expect that the mainstream media, Hollywood, or any of the talk shows will be chomping at the bit to have you as a guest. Sadly they appear to be cowardly and biased, and they seem to prefer profanity and discourse laced with inaccuracies and ad hominem attacks against the US, our president, and against those values, morals, and mores that many of us hold dear, over a level headed, clear, succinct, insightful presentation as you offered here.

Thank you for such an inspiring and wise comment.

William

William2006 on March 23, 2007 at 3:37 AM

I have the highest respect for Bruce Campbell. “Fringe” is not an insult.

Jim Treacher on March 23, 2007 at 9:13 AM

A few fringe actors…

…along with senators, representatives, legislators, lawyers, teachers, students, etc. etc. etc. All members of the democratic party and all willing to use political and social intimidation and the threat of violence a means to condemn and suppress those who oppose their political and social views and ideals. That should tell us all something; mainly that the democrats have become their own worse enemy: Fascists!

As the Chinese say; Hate is a curse as you will eventually become that which you hate the most. These “fringe” people prove that time and time again.

RedinBlueCounty on March 23, 2007 at 12:56 PM

Late commentary: it’s sad to say, but the historical Democratic party is long dead. It exists in name only. What has taken its place is a group of ragtag Marxists, Ameri-nazi’s, and associated socialists and anti-Americans, whose common goal is to ensure America’s collapse.

They are in favor of anything that will weaken the country, including drawing defeat from the clutches of victory in Iraq, and anything they can do to make it easier for terrorists to strike. They are also in favor of a Mexican takeover of the soutwest (at least) via open borders, ruination of our basic rights by interpretation of a “living constitution”, eliminating the rights of the unborn via unrestricted abortion on demand, harming our children to the maximum extent possible by allowing pedophiles every opportunity to strike repeatedly…need I go on?

Why are they doing this? The actually feel that, once America as we know it collapses, they can take over with their own socialist regime. They don’t understand what fire they’re dealing with. For example, the terrorists don’t just want to bomb a building to make Bush look bad, they want to slaughter us all — including the nutroots, and especially the Jews (I am among this group). Even if the Jews are self-loathing, anti-Israel pro-Democrats.

The Mexican want to annex California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas, at a minimum, with no plan on a form of government save total anarchy. If the succeed, and it looks as though they just may, can you imagine Mexico providing adequate government infrastructure for these newly acquired states, given the track record they have with their own?

The truth is, we have two parties now. One wants to destroy us, the other wants to keep us strong. There is no questioning their patriotism, it unquestioningly does not exist. Only conservatives can save us, and the Republican party MUST be represented by a true conservative Republican, or else we are all doomed.

stonemeister on March 24, 2007 at 7:26 PM

Really OH MY GOD! Please you need medication. How old are you. I was very young in the 60′s. The anti-war protest was much more fearsome. I do think Conservatism as a way of governance is dead, at least in the Neo-Con form.

REALLY! Victory? Do tell.

They are also in favor of a Mexican takeover of the southwest (at least) via open borders, ruination of our basic rights by interpretation of a “living constitution”, eliminating the rights of the unborn via unrestricted abortion on demand, harming our children to the maximum extent possible by allowing pedophiles every opportunity to strike repeatedly…need I go on?

Bush and GOP majority congress in charge for 6 years and NOTHING. Bush is all for amnesty. Are you typing while high?

Seems like you need to talk to someone, a Professional who can help you. May be meds can help your anxiety.

You are kidding right? You think “The Mexican” are going to annex the south west? Well they may want to my friend but it ain’t going to happen. But I am all for border control, legal immigration.

That is the most retarded anti-American thing I have ever read in a while. I think you should go to school, learn history, American government, constitution, bill of rights and get a freaking GRIP, you are distraught and “unhinged”. We live with a TWO PARTY SYSTEM since the founding fathers. Its called check and balances. We have free speech. Your extreme right wing, hate speech is what hurts America. You are an unreasonable person incapable of critical and logical and thinking. May be you are young or uneducated?

There is no questioning their patriotism, it unquestioningly does not exist. Only conservatives can save us, and the Republican party MUST be represented by a true conservative Republican, or else we are all doomed. stonemeister on March 24, 2007 at 7:26 PM

You are every much a right wing nut as the ones above are left wing wackos. You need to get Meds and let the adults work it out. I feel like you are about to lose it! You need to look at the faults of your own party. We have freedom of speech and they have a right to express their view. They want the war to end. They feel it was an invasion and occupation of a contry for the wrong reason, with out real cause and was ill handled and ill prepared for. That is a valid point worth a debate, not the diatribe you bring to the table.

gmcjetpilot on March 24, 2007 at 8:31 PM

Good debate, gmcjetpilot! Rather than argue the points I made, you decided to ridicule me personally, argue that I am somehow not qualified for the discussion, translate my concerns into hatred…all the same anti-logical tactics used by the left wing extremists.

If you disagree with my opinions, then state where they are weak, and keep your grubby typing fingers off your interpretation of my identity. I am an adult, well educated, quite sane, and capable of formulating well-reasoned conclusions based on independent facts and evidence. Although, being human, I will admit to several typos, as you have been so unkind to point out.

By the way, this country was NOT based on a two-party system. There are no limits on the numbers of partie we may have. And I was calling for a true conservative referendum to be undertaken by the Republican party, not blindly lauding everything this particular administration has done.

Now, if you think you can hold restrain yourself ad hominem attacks, try re-posting in a constructive, debative, adult manner.

stonemeister on March 24, 2007 at 9:22 PM

Rats, i typoe’d the heck out of my last sentence:

Now, if you think you can restrain yourself from these ad hominem attacks, try re-posting in a constructive, debative, adult manner.

There, that’s better.