Video: Terminator vs. Robocop

posted at 11:55 pm on March 6, 2007 by Allahpundit

Not our usual fare here, but it’s the most amazing mash-up I’ve ever seen so it warrants a link. It comes from a French outfit called AMDS Films; they appear to specialize in this stuff, with an emphasis on Schwarzenegger and Matrix material.

Here’s a more recent production, from January. Genius.

Comments

I agree the second one was excellent. Makes me wish PBS had done the I, Claudius series this way. It would have been so much more.

As for the monster mash

thedecider on March 7, 2007 at 12:20 AM

Well done……

“Sweeps Week?”

“How did we get here, sir……….”

“This is SPARTA!!”

PinkyBigglesworth on March 7, 2007 at 12:32 AM

PinkyBigglesworth on March 7, 2007 at 12:32 AM

Cool trailer for a movie. Looks very interesting.

thedecider on March 7, 2007 at 12:40 AM

Better………

“This is where few stood agains many……”

As the world cowards……. and the United States stands alone, I can not help being reminded of …. “how history is made.”

PinkyBigglesworth on March 7, 2007 at 12:47 AM

It just keeps getting better, and every time I see these, I think of the US and Coalition troops in harms way, against the enemy, as well as our media, the liberal left, the UN, Europe, etc., etc……

What’s the phrase, “Those who forget history, are condemmed to repeat it?”………

PinkyBigglesworth on March 7, 2007 at 12:56 AM

Robocop beats Terminator? Beeee-Esssss!

ScottMcC on March 7, 2007 at 1:00 AM

Add the music……….

PinkyBigglesworth on March 7, 2007 at 1:03 AM

Back in ’92, there was a Robocop vs. Terminator limited series from Dark Horse, written by some guy named Frank Miller that nobody’s probably ever heard of.

ReubenJCogburn on March 7, 2007 at 1:43 AM

All you need is Superman and Terminator, Robo Cop, and Predator are toast!

Then again, Chuck Norris is so tough, Terminator, Robo Cob, and Predator all wear Chuck Norris PJs.

William

William2006 on March 7, 2007 at 2:04 AM

Interesting ……

omegaram on March 7, 2007 at 2:09 AM

Arnold Schartzeneggar was good as Hamlet.

Here is a good combination: Arnold Scharzennegar in a composite of characters, such as his characters from Predator, Commando, True Lies, etc., Bruce Lee as in Enter the Dragon, Return of the Dragon, Chinese Connection, Game of Death, and the Green Hornet, Chuck Norris as in many of his movies and television shows, Alec Guiness as Obi Wan Kenobi and Detective Smiley, Yoda, Superman, Michelle Yeoh, the Michael T Weiss as the Pretenderand, Tom Burlinson portraying Young Jim Craig the horseman, as in the Man from Snowy River, teamed up to save the world!

Action, adventure, thrills, and spills!

William

William2006 on March 7, 2007 at 2:13 AM

wow

incredible smash-ups

SilverStar830 on March 7, 2007 at 2:16 AM

These . . . guys . . . rock!!

- The Cat

P.S. So do these guys. The finally came out with 2

MirCat on March 7, 2007 at 2:27 AM

Back in ‘92, there was a Robocop vs. Terminator limited series from Dark Horse, written by some guy named Frank Miller that nobody’s probably ever heard of.

ReubenJCogburn on March 7, 2007 at 1:43 AM

I had wondered if anyone else read the series besides me!

liquidflorian on March 7, 2007 at 2:35 AM

Worst adaptation, Ever! Everyone knows that The Terminator would kick the butt of Robocop. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to Digg about the new Dr. Who episodes.

Skywise on March 7, 2007 at 3:16 AM

Skywise on March 7, 2007 at 3:16 AM

Read em’ and weep!

liquidflorian on March 7, 2007 at 3:50 AM

I’m with Skynet … uh, I mean Skywise … The T-800 would tear Robocop’s human head off and the fight is over.

Robocop: “Dead or alive, you’re coming with GACK! ACK! GAH!”

T-800: “F#ck you, Ahhsshole.”

Tony737 on March 7, 2007 at 6:16 AM

There was also an Aliens vs Predator.. versus Terminator.. series at some point, too. Whilst I’ve been told it was ‘actually pretty good’, I can’t say I regret missing out on it

I am reminded of a live-action (read: not mashed) Aliens vs Predator vs… (insert what the last thing was here, since I can’t remember what it was) video, which I now feel compelled to dig up since I can’t remember what the twist at the end was

Reaps on March 7, 2007 at 7:41 AM

The addition of the Predator in the first one was too much (the cross-over fan-films always use Predator, it seems), but it was extremely well done nonetheless.

The Hamlet Is Back one, not so much. Mostly because it was taken from Last Action Hero.

Mindcrime on March 7, 2007 at 9:21 AM

I guess I’ll watch the vids but only if “Danger Zone” is the background music. ;)

CliffHanger on March 7, 2007 at 10:18 AM

That Hamlet one was so good that I pretty much couldn’t see the seams.
The other one… how do they do that?

jeffshultz on March 7, 2007 at 1:57 PM

You couldn’t see the seams in the Hamlet one because they didn’t alter it that much. It was a joke from “Last Action Hero”. “Something is rotten in the state of Denmark – and Hamlet is takin’ out the trash!” The bulk of the joke is from that movie, they just edited it slightly.

dorkafork on March 7, 2007 at 5:12 PM

The French are very strange.

csdeven on March 7, 2007 at 7:17 PM

ReubenJCogburn on March 7, 2007 at 1:43 AM
I had wondered if anyone else read the series besides me!

I read that series by Miller too.
DarkHorse’s AvP series was waaaay better than the movie.
The AvPvT series was fun but stupid.
Batman vs Predator was actually cool.

Iblis on March 7, 2007 at 7:58 PM

And Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer PJs.
Your point?

TABoLK on March 7, 2007 at 11:54 PM

Batman vs. Predator … interesting. Bruce would be at a serious disadvantage and would have to ditch his no kill policy.

How ’bout Maximus vs. Achilles? ‘Course that would require a time machine, so, nevermind.

Tony737 on March 8, 2007 at 6:37 AM