Video: St. Cindy keeping an open mind about 9/11

posted at 8:00 pm on March 4, 2007 by Allahpundit

Because Casey would have wanted it that way or something. She’s on her way to learning the Truth — she’s read some books, seen “Loose Change,” and she’s got the obligatory PNAC reference down cold. A couple of learning annex classes about squibs and thermite and the size of the hole in the Pentagon and she’ll be good to go.

They should get her and Olbermann together and just have them “talk it out.” I bet they could convince each other within an hour.

Comments

Hahahaha. That was funny how you slowed down the video to make her sound drunk, just like Chris Matthews. Oh….what? That was full speed? Ooops, my bad.

Three minutes to say: “I don’t know, maybe.”

Mallard T. Drake on March 4, 2007 at 8:09 PM

Must be a slow news day. Where’s the obligatory China post?

Free Constitution on March 4, 2007 at 8:10 PM

Why do you want me to say about China? “They’re trying to match us. They’ll probably succeed, albeit not for a few years yet.”

Allahpundit on March 4, 2007 at 8:12 PM

Has she seen the birdcage experiment? That might seal the deal.

JammieWearingFool on March 4, 2007 at 8:12 PM

This. Woman. Is. Frippin’. STUPID!!

Gottafang on March 4, 2007 at 8:13 PM

The facts are in. Breathtaking summation Cindy. I’m convinced now.

As CNN would say, IMPEACH BUS.

fogw on March 4, 2007 at 8:13 PM

Mother Sheehan – the next Truther? I don’t know; it’s such a stretch for her.

thedecider on March 4, 2007 at 8:14 PM

Hey, she’s read a book by “David… somebody”. That’s good enough for me!

The Monster on March 4, 2007 at 8:16 PM

And what it means for Taiwan, India, and us.

Free Constitution on March 4, 2007 at 8:16 PM

her mind is so open her brains fell out a long time ago.

lorien1973 on March 4, 2007 at 8:21 PM

I wonder how many elected democrats are truthers, even if they are in the closet at the moment.

lorien1973 on March 4, 2007 at 8:22 PM

Wow, the main focus should be on impeachment and removal from Oval Office. Both of them, huh? See, I just thought you were concentrating on the one.

I’m, personally, fine with this. You see, a majority of America doesn’t believe 9/11 was a conspiracy. If she believes it, maybe some more will see her for the loon she is.

amerpundit on March 4, 2007 at 8:24 PM

I watched over a minuet of that drivel. Never again, she joins the Rosie list.

R D on March 4, 2007 at 8:24 PM

Shouldn’t the pinko’s keep her from speaking while dumb? The sound of her whiny voice spewing random and ill-conceived thoughts makes my skin crawl.

“Who IS this Nina Levin, and why is she stealing my headlines”?

thedecider on March 4, 2007 at 8:27 PM

I did not know I live under a regime. If this regime is capable of anything, why is Cindy not manning a checkpoint in Anbar province (Iranian student thread on Hot Air). I am sure Putin would have a solution for her dissent and conspiracy theories. Poor Casey must be rolling over in his grave.

infidel on March 4, 2007 at 8:30 PM

Um Allah, please do your homework… You do realize that rabbit cage studies have been done, fully proving that Bush and the rest of the illuminati (the ones Alex Jones filmed worshipping Satan and performing mock human sacrifices at the Bohemian Grove) were behind 9/11. Remember in the Matrix Morpheus helped Neo look down the rabbit hole? This is just like that… only you need to look at the rabbit cage.

RightWinged on March 4, 2007 at 8:32 PM

I am just amazed that the Bush administration was able to force her son to join the military. Is there nothing Bush-Cheney can not do?!?

AndrewsDad on March 4, 2007 at 8:35 PM

Absolue moral authority in action. Who are we to question those who question the Truth?

billy on March 4, 2007 at 8:39 PM

Not sure about putting her w/Olby… maybe tonight’s other Sunday Subject, Mr. Matthews. He told St. Cindy that she was so much better informed than most that she should run for Congress (“Not this time, Chris”). Now that would be a very interesting Truther discussion… Well, “interesting” in a looking-at-the-floor-and-shaking-your-head-and-going-”oh…my…god…” sort of way.

eeyore on March 4, 2007 at 8:43 PM

I like Michelle’s cindy voice better.

Can someone get that… thing… into grief councelling?

Mazztek on March 4, 2007 at 8:44 PM

What’s this woman going to do after ’08?

- The Cat

MirCat on March 4, 2007 at 8:45 PM

Wow, that was painful to listen to.

The left has used that poor woman enough. Give her a rocking chair and let her go home.

Zorro on March 4, 2007 at 8:47 PM

She is either very saavy or lacking in balls. It is obvious she doesn’t think the government wast behind 9/11, but she won’t come right out and tell the questioner that he is an idiot who is wasting everybody’s time with his paranoid theories. She is afraid to offend him by shooting him down. So she hems and haws for three minutes without saying a thing. Maybe she was going to be taking up a collection and didn’t want to offend him so that he would contribute to the hat. Or, she really is a wimp and a dink. You make the call…

Mallard T. Drake on March 4, 2007 at 8:53 PM

How can you possibly take exception with the motivation and the position of someone like Cindy Sheehan?”

See, I’m very concerned about people like yourself who don’t have nothing but endless sympathy for a woman like Cindy Sheehan. Honest to Christ.

–David Letterman to Bill O’Reilly
“Late Show with David Letterman” January 3, 2006

The Ugly American on March 4, 2007 at 9:17 PM

She’s savvy enough to be still on this rubber chicken circuit. She got herself to kissing Hugo Chavez down in Venezuela. She’s brilliantly affected that breathless murderer tone, “If I wasth able to go backth in timeth and strangle baby Bush in the cribth … I would have.” An astounding feat of nastiness, really. Squeak like that and get away with unbelievably outrageous things? She’s also savvy enough to avoid being audited for disclosing the source of her funding for all that jet-setting. Don’t underestimate her. Scary.

naliaka on March 4, 2007 at 9:41 PM

You people are crazy… Haven’t you seen the rabbit cage expiriment? Case closed!

RightWinged on March 4, 2007 at 9:46 PM

If you look at the pictures of Sheehan and Maher on this site, they look like inbred siblings. Pitiful excuses for using up oxygen that real people need.

R D on March 4, 2007 at 10:40 PM

Let’s be fair. The picture of Maher comes from when he (with great sensitivity) dressed up as Steve Irwin days after he died. Cindy looks like that every day!

lorien1973 on March 4, 2007 at 10:53 PM

Well then, he’s a prick for doing that. Actually he’s just a prick! (is that PC)

R D on March 4, 2007 at 10:57 PM

R D on March 4, 2007 at 10:57 PM

No! You must call him penile-challenged.

thedecider on March 5, 2007 at 1:18 AM

OK, he’s a penile-challenged prick. Not to mention that he’s an assh*le also. I’ll say I’m sorry in advance. I hope he meets the grim reaper real soon. That means die you prick.

R D on March 5, 2007 at 1:32 AM

Not you decider. :-)

R D on March 5, 2007 at 1:37 AM

R D on March 5, 2007 at 1:37 AM

Of course…I get it! No, Bill Maher has long expired his usefulness but the left still hangs on to him. Something about “useful idiots” I think.

thedecider on March 5, 2007 at 1:44 AM

Cindy Sheehan, Hugo just called, he wants to give you another “Filthy Sanchex:……. are you game?

PinkyBigglesworth on March 5, 2007 at 1:50 AM

Why isn’t she in prison awaiting trial for capital treason?

georgej on March 5, 2007 at 2:48 AM

AP, why must we be continually exposed to this vile pos?
And yeah why is she not in lockup awaiting her trial for treason??

Viper1 on March 5, 2007 at 7:12 AM

Why does anyone care what that twisted witch says?

JackM on March 5, 2007 at 7:31 AM

I’m really surprised that you guys didn’t point out that Rosie suggests watching Loose Change.

MarkyX on March 5, 2007 at 8:53 AM

The best part of this video is her unveiling the new “homeless look” for her spring wardrobe.

The long johns and skirt thing compliments the guy in the front row who hasn’t shaved since Kennedy was assassinated by the skull-n-bones society’s CIA hit men. Notice he wears his ski hat inside as a formal protest… or is that to hide his tinfoil cap from the secret agents trying to track him down?

Alden Pyle on March 5, 2007 at 9:26 AM

This is the Democratic party at its best. This is what you Dems (the few that blog here) align yourselves with. You don’t hear any of the libelal blogs dissing her stupid comments.

This is the party you support.

right2bright on March 5, 2007 at 10:01 AM

Her son would be proud

Wade on March 5, 2007 at 12:14 PM

We really have to get her on who really killed JFK, is Jimmy Hoffa buried under Giant Stadium and just where is Elvis.

oakpack on March 5, 2007 at 3:28 PM

I only got about half way though this clip before I had to stop it.. Cindy is not only crazy, she is a terrible public speaker.

She reminds me of a social studies teacher I had in jr. high. I don’t remember anything he said as he spoke so badly that I tuned him out completely and I wasn’t the only one who felt that way. The school replaced him after only three months.

Here’s a hint to those who ‘speak truth to power’ (or speak in public at all): Get someone that can actually speak well in public or you’ll never get your message across.

RedinBlueCounty on March 5, 2007 at 5:49 PM