CPAC Report: Michelle interviews Sean Hannity

posted at 9:17 am on March 4, 2007 by Bryan

Sunday extra!
CPAC Report: Hannity on McCain, Coulter, and Gingrich

Download for your iPod

Comments

seejanemom on March 5, 2007 at 10:24 AM

How is Sean supposed to answer a question about something he hasn’t heard yet? Maybe he wants to know the context before he goes off on a tirade, I would. How exactly are we supposed to talk about someone going to rehab for saying a word if we don’t actually say that word anyway? I sure can’t figure it out.

Gianni on March 5, 2007 at 2:56 PM

Where is Monday “Not a special?”

Wade on March 5, 2007 at 3:33 PM

sorry “Monday Not an Extra”

Wade on March 5, 2007 at 3:34 PM

Think I’ll just duck in REAL fast to say that I think Sean is gutless for not answering the question about ANN COULTER head on. Lame, Sean. Just LAME.

Steinem on March 5, 2007 at 10:24 AM

Lame would be shooting off his mouth about something he does not know 1st hand….like a liberal. Ask him after he has had a chance to hear/see what was said.

Wade on March 5, 2007 at 3:37 PM

Pablo on March 5, 2007 at 1:32 PM

Well ,lets see….I explain my position with rational, point by point, with reasoned explanations and thoroughness. And your response is a one sentance talking point with zero rational or points behind it.

Your position is so untenable you have nothing except your “feelings” to back it up. It makes you appear to be having a knee-jerk reaction to politically incorrect speech.

csdeven on March 5, 2007 at 5:33 PM

I’m with right2bright on this one. And Debbie has a point about being held in the same light as Vinnie on this. I feel you’re being rather heavy handed with her. I understand you’re frustration with how things have been going on the site lately, but please don’t take it out on those that you shouldn’t.

– The Cat

MirCat on March 5, 2007 at 6:30 PM

Some of the best quotes so far.

jkaiseresquire
Her joke was clearly a jibe at the censured word police- not so much at Edwards.

Mrs. M-ITT™
Frankly, I’m freaking fed up with the hand wringing and Sack Cloth and Ashes routine that I keep seeing enacted by the Right

American Airlines Flight 62 attempted hijacking, well it isn’t going to happen here.

Timber Wolf on March 6, 2007 at 12:26 AM

What a waste of time. Honestly Bryan seems to be the only one at hotair that understands level of importance regarding news and non-news. I’m done with this site.

The rest of you can wait here to see if South Park or the View does a show on other CPAC guests. Cause that’s the only way you’re going to hear about it.

Timber Wolf on March 6, 2007 at 12:30 AM