Video: View’s Behar calls Bush admin “liars” and “murderers”, says she is not “fringe liberal”

posted at 6:22 pm on February 28, 2007 by Ian

View co-host Joy Baher said the Bush administration is made up of “liars” and “murderers.”

Behar: “That’s right. I agree with that. I don’t want add fuel to the fire, but I don’t know what it’s going to take for people to really wake up and understand that they are liars and they are murderers. I’m sorry.”

But the gold doesn’t end there. Behar says she is NOT a “fringe liberal” but a “patriotic American.” Haha:

Behar: “I don’t consider myself a fringe liberal.”

Hasselbeck: “I don’t think you are.”

Behar: “I consider myself a mother, a woman, an American citizen, a patriotic American.”

Behar said using terms like “fringe liberal” is name calling. This coming after she called the Bush admin “liars” and “murderers.”

(h/t Newsbusters)

Comments

She told the truth
She’s not a fringe liberal
She’s a standard liberal
THATS SCARIER!

Defector01 on February 28, 2007 at 6:27 PM

Beat me to the punch, Defector.

NTWR on February 28, 2007 at 6:32 PM

“Dear Mr. President. Our country has too many states nowadays, please eliminate three. P.S. I am not a crackpot.”

see-dubya on February 28, 2007 at 6:33 PM

It’s so cold and lonely out on the fringe. She needs to go a little more left to get back into the warm pack.

Ferris on February 28, 2007 at 6:35 PM

She’s a radical liberal and an absolute moron.

rplat on February 28, 2007 at 6:36 PM

What a POS.

RightWinged on February 28, 2007 at 6:40 PM

I think she has a point.

It’s much worse to be called a liberal than to be called a liar and murderer.

Parley on February 28, 2007 at 6:45 PM

POS exactly…well, maybe a has been POS

Wade on February 28, 2007 at 6:46 PM

These people are too far off the map to even be called Liberals and even James Carville thinks liberals have a screw loose.

tomas on February 28, 2007 at 6:46 PM

Hell, liberals have the liar and murderer thing locked up in the abortion issue alone!

Parley on February 28, 2007 at 6:47 PM

Its still pretty sad that it takes three libs to equal a lightweight like Hasselback. She’s cute, but she’s no Laura Ingraham.

Iblis on February 28, 2007 at 6:50 PM

She’s a standard liberal

Defector01 on February 28, 2007 at 6:27 PM

It’s her sanity that’s on the fringe — unless, of course, you also want to make a case that her qualifications as a sentient being (as opposed to, say, vegetable matter) should be challenged as being marginal as well.

CyberCipher on February 28, 2007 at 6:55 PM

Oh Lord, these people make it sooo easy for you guys don’t they?

SouthernDem on February 28, 2007 at 6:58 PM

She’s not the fringe, she’s the fever-sweat flying off the fringe.

Jim Treacher on February 28, 2007 at 6:58 PM

Remember, dissent is the sincerest form of patriotism. And treason is the sincerest form of dissent.

Kevin M on February 28, 2007 at 7:01 PM

Hmmm…Laura Ingraham on “The View” panel.

I would take a vacation day and force myself to watch the full hour of beached whale Rosie to see that!

silenced majority on February 28, 2007 at 7:01 PM

If she wasn’t so spiritually blind, then maybe she REALLY could “see” what “is going on”…

NRA4Freedom on February 28, 2007 at 7:02 PM

She’s not the fringe, she’s the fever-sweat flying off the fringe.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

OMG, that is just so freakin’ brilliant…..LOL!!!!!!!

The Ugly American on February 28, 2007 at 7:05 PM

And we have to ask again……..what the hell is Hasselbeck wearing????

The Ugly American on February 28, 2007 at 7:08 PM

I’m surprised AP’s Tivo hasn’t committed suicide yet. Having to record this drivel every day.

lorien1973 on February 28, 2007 at 7:09 PM

Doh Ian’s Tivo too! (Sorry)

lorien1973 on February 28, 2007 at 7:09 PM

The left is really pushing it these days. I hope they keep it up.

I think Behar is suffering from wetbrain.

JammieWearingFool on February 28, 2007 at 7:09 PM

Shes no “fringe liberal” not at all, shes simply a deluded moonbat whackjob.

Viper1 on February 28, 2007 at 7:32 PM

The left is really pushing it these days. I hope they keep it up.

I think Behar is suffering from wetbrain.

JammieWearingFool

Its called Rosie O Donnell (ching chong)

Defector01 on February 28, 2007 at 7:36 PM

My guess: ratings have been off since the Rosie/Donald feud cooled. Babs probably had a pre-game pep rally to urge some more “news-worthy” comments.

Honestly, at least the mid-day shows a few years ago would let you in on an occasional good recipe, a call-in trivia game, or tips to keep your whites their whitest. Now they seem to leave you with a gnawing, existential angst and distressing remorse that you’ve just wasted an hour of life that you’ll never, ever get back.

SailorDave on February 28, 2007 at 7:47 PM

She’s so pampered and sheltered, the words she spews don’t have any real meaning to her. It’s all cheap talk.

naliaka on February 28, 2007 at 7:49 PM

Heh

aengus on February 28, 2007 at 7:54 PM

Anyone who wants to keep their whites their whitest is a racist. /non-fringe liberal

aengus on February 28, 2007 at 7:55 PM

Who IS Joy Behar and why is she even on that show? What is her claim to fame? We have deduced it is not brains.

Hmmm…Laura Ingraham on “The View” panel.

silenced majority on February 28, 2007 at 7:01 PM

I agree. It would be a verbal evisceration of that panel.

Mallard T. Drake on February 28, 2007 at 8:08 PM

Who IS Joy Behar and why is she even on that show? What is her claim to fame?

Other than working as a Bette Midler impersonator in some questionable Vegas reviews, I’m not sure what she might have done before landing this gig.

SailorDave on February 28, 2007 at 8:13 PM

Who’s Joy Behar?

meh, don’t bother, not worth my time.

Jones Zemkophill on February 28, 2007 at 8:25 PM

Don’t be so hard on our only conservative “survivor” Hasselback. The poor girl is swimming in a left coast sea of sh!t, looking for one turd to hang onto to stay afloat.

abinitioadinfinitum on February 28, 2007 at 8:55 PM

What it takes for people to realize…?

how about a shred of evidence? Fact is your just name calling without anything to back you up.

Yup… its Wednesday… time for the View to get a kick in the ratings….

CrazyFool on February 28, 2007 at 8:56 PM

Behar is not a patriotic American. She is an obnoxious nutcase falsely slandering the Commander in Chief.

Where is Barbara Walters in all this? This is irresponsible.

Phil Byler on February 28, 2007 at 9:14 PM

You know, if Ian didn’t post this, or anyone else with video of “the View”, I would have lead a long and happy life, not even being aware that this……. this…….. “show” ever existed.

Yeah, “these people are liars and killers…..”, you know “those type of people.”……. but don’t call me “Liberal”.

Me thinks sheisth protestesth too much!

PinkyBigglesworth on February 28, 2007 at 9:47 PM

I consider her a Behind. Joy Behind.

bloggless on February 28, 2007 at 10:14 PM

Of course she is not a fringe liberal, the POS is a tinfoil hatted leftist loon! She has the mental capacity of a profound (PC for moron) female lacking the mental agility of a rat. She just behaves like one.

sharinlite on February 28, 2007 at 10:24 PM

Hey guys, we can be just as “nasty” as them, right?

sharinlite on February 28, 2007 at 10:25 PM

I just email Joy. I explained to her that she is a fringe barking moonbat.

The cheese is off the cracker with that nut job.

csdeven on February 28, 2007 at 10:32 PM

Rats are actually quite intelligent creatures (albeit somewhat loathesome) There are two (one lab rat, one “other” rat) living in our house (kids pets) and I would put them up agains Behar any day of the week. OOPS, guess you may have been right….

serenity on February 28, 2007 at 11:22 PM

I see no joy. She is a miserable b!tch, attention-whore, humorless, traitor/treasonist. And those are her good points.

PoliticallyIncorrectSandy on February 28, 2007 at 11:56 PM

It’s the same old, same old. Wacky far left radicals claim they are the mainstream and everyone else is extreme. Dan Rather famously said that he read middle of the road papers like the New York Times. The Koz Kidz think everyone to the right of them is extreme. They’re true believers locked in an ideological straitjacket.

Tantor on March 1, 2007 at 12:50 AM

Looking at the place holder for the vid. . . Mrs Burns??

- The Cat

MirCat on March 1, 2007 at 1:17 AM

P.S. I don’t mean Gracy Allen

MirCat on March 1, 2007 at 1:18 AM

I just checked tomorrow’s guest list. Dennis Miller is scheduled on the VIEW tomorrow (Friday). This ought to be good. Will DVR it as I simply cannot bear to watch those “beeches” live.

auzerais on March 1, 2007 at 1:20 AM

OOOPS. Dennis Miller is on THURSDAY not Fri. My bad.

auzerais on March 1, 2007 at 1:34 AM

SouthernDem laments: “Oh Lord, these people make it sooo easy for you guys don’t they?”

Give them enough rope and watch them hang themselves — and YOU,too.

Maybe you ought to consider leaving the “Dark Side” and coming over to us in the Light?

georgej on March 1, 2007 at 2:23 AM

Behar is a fringe human being.

JackM on March 1, 2007 at 8:34 AM

I don’t know what it’s going to take for people to really wake up and understand that they are liars and they are murderers. I’m sorry.” Joy Behar

First of all Ms. Behar…wakie wakie…we are at war with TERROR. It’s a global war…not one started at all by the United States. Remember February 2/26/93? No..I didn’t think so…How about 9/11/01? To label the Bush administration liars and murderers and yet deny your own leftist orientation is laughable. Tell me….under what circumstances WOULD you go to war? Oh, that’s right…wars are bad….wars kill people..therefore we should never go to war….I sure wish you liberals would tell the other side that. You know…the ones that go into crowds of innocent people with belts packed with explosives that kill children and passerbyers? The ones who down airliners with bombs..the ones who behead innocent journalists and contract workers?
You’re sorry….? Excuse me?…the only thing that is sorry is your miserable alligence to a Hollywood mentality that can’t see the truth if it bit them squarely on the ass…which it will do if this War on Terror is removed from Iraq. Your hypocricy only exceeds your arrogance and naivete. Thank God for real men with real balls like President Bush and Dick Cheney. God bless our troops. We will not abandon you.

PhoebeMoses on March 1, 2007 at 9:27 AM

SouthernDem on February 28, 2007 at 6:58 PM

SouthernDem, do you ever feel like the Dutch kid with his fingers in the dike (please no Roseanne jokes, it is too early in the day).

right2bright on March 1, 2007 at 9:30 AM

Like I care you are a mother or woman. What I care about is the vile spewing from your pie hole. I think her quote should have been “uniformed American” and “patriotic Anti-American.”

I guess GWB would be a liar if he ever said The View was worthwhile.

VikingGoneWild on March 1, 2007 at 9:32 AM

Wow thanks for posting this video. I learned so much. These View women clearly are in complete control of the American minds. Their powers on the population are almost super human. We should all spend 5 hours a week, everyday of our lives checking out what the girls have to say.

Slow news day or just to much time on the hands?

Timber Wolf on March 1, 2007 at 10:27 AM

I really need to save Elizabeth!

Dread Pirate Roberts VI on March 1, 2007 at 12:26 PM

Don’t question her patriotism, or you’re a liar and a murderer.

Black Adam on March 2, 2007 at 2:21 PM