Video: A Terrifying Message from Al Gore

posted at 11:53 pm on February 28, 2007 by Ian

Stand by for a terrifying message from Algore:

Comments

BTW, did you know that there is a new season of Futurama in production. Right now. (I’m not kidding).

JayHaw Phrenzie on March 1, 2007 at 12:10 AM

Also,

I want a “k”, preferably right after the “w”.

Thanks

JayHawk Phrenzie

JayHaw Phrenzie on March 1, 2007 at 12:11 AM

The only “terrifying” message the Goreacle could have is that he is running in ’08.

elpresidente on March 1, 2007 at 12:12 AM

Quick, call Al Gore’s Vice Presidential Action Rangers!

Oh wait, If I recall that episode of Futurama correctly, Al Gore & Fry destroyed the space time continuum.

Now really, is that the kind of man you want to listen to about global waming?

Jones Zemkophill on March 1, 2007 at 12:16 AM

Yeah – he plays a pimp alright! Pimpin’ for his liberal unscientific, unrealistic global warming claptrap. Go hug a tree, already, Gorebot. I’m sure the illegal immigrants who worked on your family’s tobacco plantation agree with every word you say.

thedecider on March 1, 2007 at 12:19 AM

A hybrid pimp mobile…

that was pretty funny

Opinionnation on March 1, 2007 at 12:25 AM

I just really enjoy doing this…….

PinkyBigglesworth on March 1, 2007 at 12:36 AM

Here I thought I was the only one to visit the unspeakable ircimages.com

Vincenzo on March 1, 2007 at 12:37 AM

JayHaw Phrenzie on March 1, 2007 at 12:10 AM

But it’s going to be on Comedy Central and, if i remember right, one of Gore’s daughters writes for the show. Futurama was a funny show, but the combo of Comedy Central and Gore’s daughter might turn it into dreary leftist propaganda feast.

forged rite on March 1, 2007 at 12:55 AM

that was very funny

Defector01 on March 1, 2007 at 12:55 AM

Anyone who has ever believed in any of the global warming science should be extremely worried that we are in an era of extreme global cooling for which the man made warming factor has barely been able to counter balance.

Perchant on March 1, 2007 at 1:23 AM

Did you note the typical BROWNSHIRT liberal response to opposition to such ideas?

georgej on March 1, 2007 at 1:47 AM

The first time I saw this I realized I was very disappointed with Stimpy.

- The Cat

MirCat on March 1, 2007 at 1:58 AM

…violates the Academy’s own criteria and should be disqualified, critics say.

That oral hole of his, when deflating some of that huge ego, along with Mrs. Feinstein’s numerous flights on private jets, while she preaches to us how to conserve, w/b enough to reduce carbon prints canyons.

Entelechy on March 1, 2007 at 2:08 AM

I am going to work on Al Gore’s Presidential Election campaign for 2008.

Then I will vote for Al Gore in 2008.

Then, when everyone finds out that I am on the bandwagon, everyone will think I am a great person who really “cares” and they will all love me!

William

William2006 on March 1, 2007 at 2:23 AM

William: All except me, who will hunt you down like a dog !

DoctorDentons on March 1, 2007 at 5:47 AM

ManBearPig was on Comedy Central last night.

I still laugh my ass off to that episode.

“I’m serial!”

Mortis on March 1, 2007 at 7:06 AM

Have to give him credit for being able to make fun of himself.

bj1126 on March 1, 2007 at 8:21 AM

By the way, incase anyone didn’t get it… this isn’t to mock Gore.. this is Gore, trying to reach out to the Futurama audience:

RightWinged on March 1, 2007 at 8:26 AM

might turn it into dreary leftist propaganda feast.

just like the simpsons…

ugh

brak on March 1, 2007 at 8:27 AM

That robot is freakin’ hilarious!

Bender’s pretty funny too.

saint kansas on March 1, 2007 at 8:48 AM

I’m not really hip enough to get into Futurama, but that was pretty funny.

vcferlita on March 1, 2007 at 9:02 AM

Hardy-har-har-har. But the fact is dear pals of America like Putin, Chavez, the Saudis own most of the world’s oil and gas reserves. This is our Achilles Heel and don’t think they don’t know it. It’s time for us Red State folks to step in, now that Gore & Co have screwed up.

dhimwit on March 1, 2007 at 9:45 AM

If the whole movie had been like that, it would have deserved that Oscar.

fusionaddict on March 1, 2007 at 9:47 AM

The caricature was pretty kind. Didn’t portray the dewlaps and the slitty eyes.

RushBaby on March 1, 2007 at 10:01 AM

must read – Here’s a blog post from the website of a company that manufactures hydrogen power cells (not exactly the fossil fuel lobby, I think we can all agree).

Apparently, the company big Al buys his carbon offsets from is….. wait for it….

his own company.

a. crushing. blow.

moflicky on March 1, 2007 at 10:03 AM

moflicky on March 1, 2007 at 10:03 AM

Double WOW. Great exposé by Bill Hobbs, nice find by moflicky!

RushBaby on March 1, 2007 at 11:10 AM

“‘Global warming’ is the left’s pagan rage against mankind.” – Ann Coulter

I love that line.

JackM on March 1, 2007 at 12:16 PM

Here’s my prediction:

The global warming fad will last until September 2007

I base this projection on the public interest in perpetual African poverty, after the issue had been guilt-tripped into the public psyche at Live 8.

Remember the hysteria leading up to that one? Remember the global concerts? Remember how “important” it all was?

Yep we’re gonna get all that in the lead up to the 7th July Global Warming concerts.

Now.

Remember how during and after the Live 8 event, the issue lost momentum. How bored people got with it all? How people started asking where the all the money had been wasted?

The world will be just as cynical and bored with the the Global Warming fantasy and, just as they stopped wearing “Make Poverty History” teeshirts a few weeks after Live 8, so nobody will wanna talk about Global Warming a few weeks after July 7th.

uptight on March 1, 2007 at 2:04 PM

Prof. Lindzen calmly replied he couldn’t dispute her assertion “because she never says what science she is talking about.

I’m gonna have to give this a try… “Science proves it? What Science? Have you seen any science?”

answer “Science, We don’t need no stinking science”

Gwillie on March 1, 2007 at 2:06 PM

And speaking of Live 8 – Here’s how Global Warming hysteria is helping create poverty in Africa.

uptight on March 1, 2007 at 2:14 PM

Global Warming: More beer for the robot! That should be on every bumper sicker in America!

RedinBlueCounty on March 1, 2007 at 2:49 PM

I liked the eagle wearing (untied) Chuck Taylor shoes in the intro (US seal).

PS – We love you Michelle!!

omnipotent on March 1, 2007 at 4:39 PM

moflicky on March 1, 2007 at 10:03 AM – thank you for that link – I sent it to the producer of the popular John & Ken radio show in LA. They’ve been on the “carbon credits” whichhunt for days now, ever since the Oscars.

Entelechy on March 1, 2007 at 5:10 PM

I’m sure all his believers will be willing to make the ultimate sacrifice to reduce the CO2 they’re exhaling.

And no, I’m not going to close the sarcasm tag, I might have more of this.

TheSev on March 1, 2007 at 6:55 PM

Futurama basically makes fun of all 20/21st century events and any person/celebrity from this time that appears on it. I dont see how Al Gore can appear and suddenly expects to be taken seriously? I seem to even recall episodes making fun of 20th century enviormentalism and they invented solutions such as shooting all the worlds garbage into outerspace.

Resolute on March 1, 2007 at 7:45 PM

Global Warming was caused by robot farts.

triple on March 1, 2007 at 10:24 PM

RightWinged on March 1, 2007 at 8:26 AM

Initially I thought wow, whoever is doing the Al Gore impersonation, sounds just like him. I didn’t figure out this was another commie cartoon for kids until the end. Truly a Brownshirt tactic, propagandizing kids and laying false worries on their brow just to gain more support for their pack of lies. Where’s the outrage?

Pardon me while I quote Annie one more time.

Liberals have always had a thing about eliminating humans. Stalin wanted to eliminate the kulaks and Ukranians, vegetarian atheist Adolf Hitler wanted to eliminate the Jews, Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger wanted to eliminate poor blacks, DDT opponent Rachel Carson wanted to eliminate Africans (introduction to her book “Silent Spring” written by … Al Gore!), and population-control guru Paul Ehrlich wants to eliminate all humans.

But global warming is the most insane, psychotic idea liberals have ever concocted to kill off “useless eaters.” If we have to live in a pure “natural” environment like the Indians, then our entire transcontinental nation can only support about 1 million human beings. Sorry, fellas — 299 million of you are going to have to go. —- Ann Coulter

Maxx on March 1, 2007 at 11:48 PM