Video: Peace creeps beg cops to arrest Patty Murray for war crimes

posted at 3:03 pm on February 26, 2007 by Allahpundit

Yeah, Patty Murray. Who once said the reason Bin Laden’s such a rock star in the Muslim world is because of his famous daycare-building initiatives. Who also, of course, voted against the war in 2002, but who isn’t doing everything she can now to defund the war immediately. Which brings us to our video.

It was shot a few days ago at a public appearance she made with some local police chiefs. The Sheehan crowd’s energized because a bill calling for Bush’s impeachment has been introduced in the Washington state senate and will be given a public hearing on Thursday. The moonbats are expected to be out in force to pressure the legislature into passing it and hopefully start a chain reaction in other blue states cuminating in the mother of all political headaches for Nancy Pelosi (and Hillary, Obama, etc). If she thinks she has a problem with the Blue Dogs now, imagine trying to remove the C-in-C in the middle of the surge.

As for our Patty, she’s as bright as ever:

Murray spokeswoman Alex Glass confirmed that Murray told Senate Majority Leader Lisa Brown last week that the impeachment resolution was a bad idea:

“Senator Murray’s message was, ‘I have two words for anyone who wants to impeach the President: Dick Cheney.’”

Um, the Washington bill calls for Cheney’s impeachment, too.

Comments

the liberals it seems are resorting to cannabalism

Defector01 on February 26, 2007 at 3:11 PM

Pathetic Murray

MDBTCB on February 26, 2007 at 3:11 PM

It’s fun watching the moonbats eat each other.

csdeven on February 26, 2007 at 3:11 PM

Can they impeach both the Prez and the Veep at the same time? They’re really reaching for the moon(bat).

dalewalt on February 26, 2007 at 3:12 PM

dalewalt on February 26, 2007 at 3:12 PM

Impeach one, impeach them all.

Rick on February 26, 2007 at 3:21 PM

Hmmm, don’t both houses of congress have their very own intelligence committees that viewed the same info Bush had and came to the conclusion to Iraq had WMD? If memory serves me correctly John Kerry was on the senate committee – you know… the guy who voted for it before he voted against it. Shouldn’t both houses of congress therefore be impeached too?

Child In Time on February 26, 2007 at 3:23 PM

I hope they kill each other, the world would be a better place.

Tim Burton on February 26, 2007 at 3:25 PM

When peacenick hippies grow up and attack sit in.

And, moonbats don’t even know how to hold a video camera staedy.

These loonies are one of the many reasons I am a conservative.

nailinmyeye on February 26, 2007 at 3:30 PM

I hope they kill each other, the world would be a better place.

Tim Burton

Can you kill each other with organic free range tofu? Or rice paper spears?

Defector01 on February 26, 2007 at 3:30 PM

I just had a chance to watch the video… OMG, these people are REALLY out there!

dalewalt on February 26, 2007 at 3:35 PM

The reason why Comrade Patty and the rest of the Congress does not push for impeachment proceedings is that they would have to prove the war is illegal and/or there were war crimes — and they can’t because its legal and there weren’t.

After all ‘Kennedy and Murtha said so’ hardly constitutes evidence…. (at least under the rule of law. It might under rule of moonbats…)

CrazyFool on February 26, 2007 at 3:37 PM

Patty “Osama Mama” for war crimes?

Here is the latest email reply I got from her when I encouraged her, to no avail, to oppose the non-binding resolutions;

Dear Mr. Waters:

Thank you for contacting me regarding the war in Iraq. I appreciate hearing from you. I apologize for the delay.

As you may know, I voted against authorizing the war in Iraq more than four years ago. In October of 2002, I believed that there were too many unanswered questions about the Bush Administration’s approach and its inadequate planning for the war. At the time, I asked many questions such as: What is the mission? What happens after our troops deploy? What other nations are with us? What are the costs of this war? How will it affect the Global War on Terror?

Because the Bush Administration could not provide clear answers to my questions, I could not support its request to authorize the war. At that time, I made it clear that if American troops were called to fight, I would support them; not only during the conflict but afterward as well.

Since then, I have visited our troops on the ground in Baghdad, pushed the Department of Defense to make sure our service members have the life-saving equipment they need, and met with the families of those who have been deployed. I have also fought to provide funding for veterans who need health care benefits and transition assistance.

No discussion on Iraq can begin without first recognizing our men and women in uniform. They are our best, our brightest, and our bravest. They have answered the call of this country; they have earned our respect and it is our duty to provide those who fight for us the services and medical care they need. They deserve nothing less. Supporting our troops means giving them a clear mission, making sure they have the equipment and support they need while deployed, and making sure we have a clear endgame. It also means providing the services they need when they arrive back home.

I know that many Americans are frustrated that our troops are now in the middle of a civil war. I am frustrated too. In fact, since the start of combat operations in March 2003, I have been frustrated that Congress has been denied a chance to hold hearings, to hold those in charge accountable, and to give the American people a voice in a war that is costing us terribly. Now that Congress is under new leadership we finally have that opportunity, and Congress is using the oversight process aggressively to get the facts to help our country move forward.

The American people have spoken out and want a new direction in Iraq. And yet President Bush has ignored that reality and wants to send more American troops into combat. I am strongly opposed to the President’s surge in Iraq.

In the Senate, many resolutions have been introduced to address the President’s plan to escalate this war. I am carefully reviewing all of them. I believe the Senate needs to pass a clear bi-partisan resolution that puts us on record opposing the surge such as S. Con Res. 2, the resolution proposed by Senator Biden (D-DE) which I co-sponsored. That is the first step in changing our direction in Iraq. Rest assured that if this effort fails to change the President’s approach, I will use the other tools at my disposal to continue pushing until we have a new direction in Iraq.

Unfortunately, Republicans have blocked efforts to have a real debate in the Senate. Republican Leadership used procedural maneuvers to obstruct the Senate from taking up and debating the numerous resolutions on the surge and the war in Iraq. This politically motivated action has denied our citizens their voice in the Senate and prevented a long over due debate on the war. Whether those we represent are opposed to or support the President’s plan the American people deserve an open debate on this issue.

I believe the path forward in Iraq should include at least three steps: a strategic redeployment of troops, the Iraqi government taking ownership of their own country, and the U.S. engaging in diplomatic outreach to Iraq’s neighboring countries and other countries in the region.

On an issue as important as the war in Iraq, there are many other thoughts and concerns I would like to share with you that I am unable to fit into this response. On February 6th I spoke at length on the Senate floor and shared additional ideas about the costs of this war and the best ways to move forward. I would like to invite you to watch my remarks at rtsp://video.webcastcenter.com/srs_g2/murray020607.rm. Or read the full transcript at http://murray.senate.gov/news.cfm?id=268610.

Thank you again for taking the time to express your thoughts about our troops, and the situation in Iraq. As we move forward in the 110th Congress, please know that I will continue to keep your thoughts in mind as Congress deals with this issue. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future if you should have any questions, comments, or concerns.

Sincerely,

Patty Murray
United States Senator

Obviously, they are resorting to eating their own now.

LewWaters on February 26, 2007 at 3:40 PM

Child In Time on February 26, 2007 at 3:23 PM

Hey now…no sense bringing logic into all of this. You might put a damper on their moonbattery.

Chad on February 26, 2007 at 3:41 PM

No trial necessary. Sentence her to 20 years hard labor building roads and daycare centers.

saint kansas on February 26, 2007 at 3:41 PM

And it is only Feb 07.

I couldn’t help but notice the age of the freespeechers in the tape. March 17 in DC we can watch my geriatric generation throw Botox and 1 aDay vitamins at each other.

Limerick on February 26, 2007 at 3:46 PM

Nice touch exposing her child to her bile. Where do they come off think they’re so righteous? I think those freaks even scare the hell out of Clinton and Obama. It’s gonna be fun to watch.

trader67 on February 26, 2007 at 3:48 PM

Reminds me of something Dennis Miller said some time ago. Basically, these type of people will will keep on turning on their own again and again until there’s only person left on earth, “and no doubt that crazy mother f**ker will attack the guy in the mirror.”

BohicaTwentyTwo on February 26, 2007 at 3:49 PM

Patty Murray, the “Mom in tennis sneakers”. A real icon of the Senate there. The day may well come when the Democrats turn their backs on these maniacs if only out of self-preservation. Then let these freaks start their own party. Call it the Know-Nothings.

JammieWearingFool on February 26, 2007 at 3:50 PM

A lot of towns up here have tried to get impeachment going in our state legislature… I’m actually surprised that they’ve been unsuscessful. We’re usually first in any disgraceful activity. Though if the a chain reaction does start, I can guarantee you Vermont will be rushing to get on board with it.

As for these people, they make me sick. They hate this country plain and simple. I know, a moderate thinker would say that’s extreme and I’m not considering that they actually feel strongly about the war, blah blah blah… But that’s irrelevant, even though their position is based on dishonesty (even in this clip you heard the “illegal war” and “400,000″ dead lie), the point is that this crap and what they are pushing for hurts us in both the short and long term, and if I need to explain all of the reasons to anyone, then they’re choosing not to think for themselves in the first place so I’m not going to waste any more time. I’m just so sick of these people. It’s really sad, and again, the enemy loves this. Everytime this crap happens it’s a victory for them. It’s funny that the Dems keep saying “we can’t win this only by military force” (even though that’s not what’s happening), yet it’s their politics that is preventing us from being able to win. Their promising of victory to the enemy day in and day out is the light at the end of the tunnel for the enemy. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it many more times, the left in this country is evil and I mean that. There comes a time when “stupid” just isn’t an excuse anymore.

RightWinged on February 26, 2007 at 3:52 PM

They won’t be satisfied until Robespierre is in the WH. Let the purge begin.

Limerick on February 26, 2007 at 3:55 PM

If only they had heard Malachi… or maybe they are just waiting for the Senator to meet with local fire chiefs.

rw on February 26, 2007 at 3:57 PM

Hahahah, feeding on Osama Mama….2008 has 1968 written all over it…’the whole world’s watching’….

Was that the Blair Witch Project camera man?

Mallard T. Drake on February 26, 2007 at 4:35 PM

Makes me want to puke.. did anyone report that freak to child services for exposing her child to a dangerous environment with blatant disregard for the welfare of the child???

Viper1 on February 26, 2007 at 4:37 PM

Moonbats, Moonbats, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do, when they come for you….

amerpundit on February 26, 2007 at 4:43 PM

These people views are a bunch of slogans with no basis in fact. What a pathetic group of mind numbed robots.

ScottyDog on February 26, 2007 at 4:50 PM

What are these idiots going to do when President Bush leaves office in 2009 without ever having been impeached? It will create a rather large void in their lives. How will they fill it?

JinxMcHue on February 26, 2007 at 4:51 PM

ScottyDog:

These people views are a bunch of slogans with no basis in fact.

Well said, brother! Very concise and truthful.

JinxMcHue on February 26, 2007 at 4:53 PM

…2008 has 1968 written all over it…
Mallard T. Drake on February 26, 2007 at 4:35 PM

I can see the story now – “Cindy Sheehan and Medea Benjamin, whose “Peoples’ Caucus” was finally seated after a bitter court battle, were ejected from the floor of the Convention for the third time last night for interrupting…”

eeyore on February 26, 2007 at 5:10 PM

I know she is a partisan lib, but it is still depressing to hear a U.S. Senator parroting myths and lies of the left. Think for yourself Patty.

Yes, lets debate the whole issue. Instead of defeat, how about the Donks debate about the best way to be victorious. Lets see a plan for victory, if they don’t like the Administration’s plan. Lets debate why they think it is a lost cause and how they are giving up on the troops. Lets debate about what happens when pull out before the Iraqi government can maintain control of the country.

Let the Donks debate about how we got here if they want, but they should also being willing to shoulder the load and help with determining how we can be victorious. Let them debate this war as an AMERICAN war and not Republican vs. Democrat.

Mallard T. Drake on February 26, 2007 at 5:13 PM

I could smell that first dude thru my computer. Ooh-fah.

sbvft contributor on February 26, 2007 at 5:31 PM

I note that the one thing she did NOT say was:

“No officer, let them speak.”

That’s the appropriate response. Speech, especially political speech, must NEVER be interrupted by the power of the state. She allowed it to happen, though, when it fit her comfort-zone.

THAT’S the lesson I learned from this.

HerrMorgenholz on February 26, 2007 at 7:04 PM

Dissent is verbotten! The cops were squashing their free speech rights and Murray said nothing. This is an example of life under liberal rule.

roninacreage on February 26, 2007 at 7:21 PM

We often hear that children that are spanked learn that violence is ok. We have just seen what happens when children are not spanked, or corrected, or ever said “no” to.

These people are the most self centered crybabies imaginable. What is really scary is that they are probably all teachers, indoctrinating the next generation with victimhood. I am ashamed to say that they are my countrymen.

TugboatPhil on February 26, 2007 at 7:36 PM

THAT’S the lesson I learned from this.

HerrMorgenholz on February 26, 2007 at 7:04 PM

You might be better served taking a lesson from this:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Wade on February 26, 2007 at 8:37 PM

Aw, the vid was cut off too soon. Did they turn out the lights when the last moonbat was escorted out?

Dusty on February 26, 2007 at 9:03 PM

I am strongly opposed to the President’s surge victory, in Iraq.

Patty Murray
United States Senator

There, that’s better………….

PinkyBigglesworth on February 26, 2007 at 10:06 PM

What a bunch of walking punchlines!

Hey “Passion Dude” when you gonna get passionate about learning how to operate a videocam?

The Ritz on February 26, 2007 at 10:21 PM

Also, have you ever registered the level of pathetic people like this achieve? They think they are “proacting” with high courage when really they stumble around as nothing more than a public embarassment.

The Ritz on February 26, 2007 at 10:26 PM

Reap what you helped sow, Senator Murray.

EFG on February 26, 2007 at 11:51 PM

Well, I watched and all I saw were a couple of old hippies…see any really new blood there? Nope.

Get over yourselves, you pachouli-doused losers…the 60s have been over for decades. And you’re not RELEVENT anymore.

tickleddragon on February 27, 2007 at 12:15 AM

Kharmic payback: they hafta sit and listen to eachother.

…with no giggling.

Claire on February 27, 2007 at 1:25 AM

Can we impeach Bill Clinton again, just for laughs?

JackM on February 27, 2007 at 7:54 AM

I’m conflicted. Who should I be rooting for here? Moonbat A or Moonbat B?

I lived in Washington when she first got her Senate seat. She sure doesn’t look like the “Mom in tennis shoes” she pretended to be anymore. The pigs have become the farmers.

Dave Shay on February 27, 2007 at 9:58 AM